[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to start in becoming a christian ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 27

right now I'm having trouble
>confessing Jesus is lord
>actually feeling forgiven
>repenting
I confessed Jesus is lord with my mouth but It wasn't from my heart, i feel doomed and I'm afraid to go to a church due to social anxiety am i just going to hell?
>>
Yes, pack a fan.
>>
>>19270274
Calm down. Pray to God, even if you don't feel it from your heart, as long as you truly love god, then youre fine.
>>
>>19270274
Love is built through dedication, it doesn't just happen. Keep praying and think of all the things you are grateful for.
>>
I proclaim that Jesus is not Lord.

Because as a Gnostic I say that Jesus is an Aeon and Aeons are above the Lord or Rulers that we call the Archons.

Jesus is the Son of the Father of All.

He is the First Aeon.

The Divine Allogenes.

The Demiurge wants you to follow his son as Messiah.
>>
File: starwars45.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
starwars45.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Something about cannibalism, I think?
>I'm afraid to go to a church due to social anxiety
There are plenty of Christians who don't go, dude.

>am i just going to hell?
Probably not.

Listen. A big part of this whole "religion" thing is to put some faith that a higher power will take up the slack and cover for a lot of things you worry about.

If you want to be a Christian, be a Christian. But if you're not feeling it like you think you should, maybe it's not the path for you. I don't fucking know, I'm not you.

I mean, even the Pope says even Atheists can go to Heaven - it's just important that you live a good life and be a good person. Don't worry so much about reward or punishment. Just do good, and treat others right. You don't even really need to worry about who's in charge.

Jesus taught about this stuff too. Being kind to others, even people others may think are terrible, even people you may think are terrible. Jesus befriended lepers, whores, and taxmen. He taught the parables of the Good Samaritan, and the Prodigal Son - one showing that even foreigners can be kinder than one's own kinsmen, and the other showing the concept of unconditional love.

Just do right by your fellow man. And don't worry so much whether you're not doing enough, or what others think about what you're doing. So long as you're helping someone, you're making a difference. And I think your god, whoever that is, will be happy with that.

And if you're struggling, maybe you need a little bit of Buddha. Don't worry, it's not sacrilegious, he's not a god. Just remember to let go of your anxieties. let them wash over you. Pay them no mind. Focus on the moment.
>>
>>19270274
You don't need to be Christian to love and be forgiven by god
If that was the case it would have been the first religion
Believe in the SPACE PROPHECYS
It involves those stupid triangles and doing cool drugs like mushrooms
And everyone gets to be the main character because time is convoluted
I'm just trying to say what Jesus was originally trying to hammer home

Everything's fine
>>
>>19270274
Faith is just a mind trick.
>>
>>19270274
For the longest time it was a hard pill for me to swallow but I'm glad I did, I finally realized that Jesus was necessary. He's a pathway to the everlasting love that is god or source. Read the things he taught. It's some of the most valuable shit you can ever pick up. I strive to be like him and thank him for turning the tables on society to get his message of love out there. Without him and Buddha this world would be even shittier. Their light in this world has helped keep the illusion of duality in place, and it's time we tip it in their favor
>>
>>19270274
Look up the romans road to salvation. I can explain if need be.
>>
>>19270502
Is this a book ? i tried looking it up on google but google maps keep popping up. Sorry for being a brainlet
>>
>>19270599
No, it is a easy way to explain salvation through the book of romans in the bible.
>>
>>19270274
>actually feeling forgiven
Wow, that is no easy goal. Let me know when you get it.
>>
Hey man - I know 4chan and /x/ can be shitpost central but I'd love to help you a bit. I'm actually in the ministry and can help you a bit.

When we explore the Gospels it becomes apparent that what would become "Christianity" is sort of the anti-religion religion. Jesus was and is so much more concerned with your heart than your behavior. The thing about "becoming a Christian" is that there is only, only one step: belief.

If you believe, you are a Christian. "Confessing with your mouth that Jesus is Lord" just means being able to say what has already gone on in your heart. If you don't believe, you're not a Christian. It's that simple.

You don't have to change a thing about you before coming to Christ. Other religions are about 'doing shit to get to God' whereas Christianity is about everything God did... to get to you.

When you believe, or even start to, if you pray and say something like "Look God, I am starting to believe, but I'm not sure. If you are listening, then help me understand more and grow into faith. " If God is fake or some reason hates you (I swear, he does not) then you're only wasting a couple minutes of time.

If you seek him earnestly, he will guide you. He will bring you to a place where you are, as the Bible says, "transformed into a new spirit" and you are welcomed into the family of believers.

Next, "feeling forgiven" is tricky, but it's also a good sign that you feel some sort of conviction. If you feel the need for forgiveness, you recognize your sin. And that means you recognize a need for Jesus. That is all it takes, honestly. You can pray for God to take away some of the condemnation from Sin, because as the Bible says, "There is NO condemnation for those belonging to Jesus." The old is gone, and the new has come. If you have a particularly tough past or bad choices, maybe the issue isn't 'feeling that God forgives you,' but forgiving yourself.

Continuing.
>>
>>19270733
Taking the steps to be the best you you can be is one of the ways to achieve forgiveness and acknowledging your sins. I was very judgemental and still struggle with it but I take the opportunity to think to myself: "Do I fall victim to the same shortcomings?" And I try to act on it. Christ dying for our sins made me realize that our lives are a gift, and we can love God by using them to the full potential. I hope this helps.
>>
>>19270802
Finally, repentance has a weird background (specifically from the Catholic Church) where we have to do all sorts of religious shit to somehow make God happy again. This goes against what Jesus taught - that we are saved by faith alone, not our actions by themselves.

The word "repent" means "to turn away." Meaning that you make a conscious decision to acknowledge something is bad and begin to avoid it. Not indulging in things against God. No diving into sin, etc.

We don't have to change ourselves to begin following Jesus. Jesus will transform our hearts when we begin pursuing him.

I hope that offers you a bit of freedom, Anon. Jesus says "just follow me." Pray a bit. Flip through the Bible. Be sincere and earnest about following Jesus and he isn't gonna trick you or make it hard or require some secret password. Because God loves you, he WANTS a close relationship with you.

Praying for you, man. Anything I can do, let me know.
>>
>>19270802
not to keep asking silly questions but how do i seek him earnestly ?
>>
>>19270274
Wtf why would you post this God is gonna see it and get pissed
>>
>>19270821
the only bad things i've done and feel guilty for are
>lustful thoughts(some homosexual)
>thoughts of violence
>masturbation
>lying
other than this i haven't done anything
>>
>>19270822
>>19270838

I would say that looks like praying and at least begin exploring the Bible.

At first, a prayer for a new Christian can be something like "look God, I don't know if I buy this Jesus thing or not, but I am beginning to think there's something to this. I just want freedom and love and to know Jesus. Help me do that. Amen."

Bible-wise, maybe read Romans 8. A little bit at a time. No need to read entire books or even chapters. God is gonna speak, and when you seek, you'll find. When you knock, he'll answer.

Regarding your sin, it is important to not think of sin as some kind of list of rules you've broken, but a status of your heart. "Living in sin" is more about living apart from Jesus, not jerking off or telling a lie. When you do begin as a follower of Jesus, he will help you move away from sin and stuff you might have done wrong. Your sin is forgiven and the Bible says "he separates you from your sin as far as the east is from the west." Meaning it is completely gone. Why wouldn't it be? The cornerstone of our faith is that God requires a price for sin... and he himself paid that price.
>>
>>19270853
thanks anon I'll try reading the bible more
>>
Go to church ASAP!
>>
>>19270274
You don't need church to have a relationship with God. Unless you're talking to a Catholic.
>>
>>19270853
http://biblehub.com/john/14-15.htm
The entirety of sin is literally God laying a list out for men and the things that happen when they break his commandments. Where did you get this idea?
>>
>>19270313
wait who is the demiurge's son then?
>>
File: vatican-min.jpg (90KB, 700x557px) Image search: [Google]
vatican-min.jpg
90KB, 700x557px
>>19270274
Heart = Mind in the bible.
As a man thinketh in his heart the scripture says.
Salvation is not about what you feel. It's about what Jesus did on the cross and if you trust that.

To get saved do the following:

Believe (always means just trust)

How to get saved

Man is a sinner in the eyes of a Holy God.

Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

There is a price for our sin, the wage (what we earn) is death when we sin.

Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jesus Christ paid for all our sins, by dying on the cross, shedding His blood; Christ was buried and bodily rose again 3 days later.

Romans 5:8 – But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

By faith in Jesus Christ alone are we saved forever.

Ephesians 2:8 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Faith alone in Christ alone. That is the gospel, it is simple, pure and it saves you eternally. You cannot lose salvation.

Do you trust that Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh? That He died for all your sins on the cross? That He was buried and 3 days later rose from the dead? If you do, you are now saved.

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgjcleM-i_k
>>
>>19270274
OP, talk to me man. Salvation is so simple, did you watch the video?
>>
>>19270893
The Bible. The list of sin, as its called, is to show that away from God, there is 0%, no way at all, impossible to keep all the commands, and therefore, we are fucked. Therefore, need forgiveness and a savior. Therefore, Jesus. An omnipotent, all powerful and ever-present God making a requirements list for mere humans sounds awfully silly doesn't it? At the same time, these laws are in place to help the pinnacle of his creation, mankind, to live the best lives they can, but God knew they would fall short.

In his sovereignty, the Lord created the standard (the law), the punishment (hell), and the bail (Jesus' sacrifice) all in himself.

It's all said out in the Bible, but you need a wider net instead of a few verses or a chapter or two.

If a religion was just a list of dos and donts with no other purpose, why would anyone bother?
>>
>>19270981
God gave us the law to show us we could not keep it and were in need of a savior. That is the whole point of the law and list of sins.

>Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster

HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD OF HOSTS, ALL GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAIN FOR MANKIND
>>
>>19270986
That is almost verbatim what he said
>>
>>19270994
Yes, I know. I added scripture to affirm this even more. I replied to him, but it wasn't really for him, it's for others. He clearly knows his bible and that salvation is a gift, and you do not need to "repent of your sins" to be saved.
>>
>>19270980
the video that the other anon linked ? yes i just watched it, it made me feel better
>>
>>19271009
Good. Salvation is not what you feel or how you perform or how good you are. Never look at yourself to be sure if you're saved. Always look at what Jesus did.

www.holytext.org/gospel

My website.
Here's my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPn3rry01M4hqbYDto8xX9g

Watch some of my videos on salvation, I preach the true gospel. Do not believe people that say you must add works or be a good person or read your bible or go to church etc.

We SHOULD do those things, but not for salvation. We should do them if we want to earn rewards in heaven.

And notice "should" it does not mean we will or we must. Just should. We choose how much we want to serve God, if at all.

Anyone who believes you must be a good person (even though scripture says there is none good, no not one) then they will burn in hell because they have rejected that Jesus did all the good works.

So when you believe the gospel, like you've now done, you're eternally saved. You cannot lose your salvation, ever. You're sealed with the holy spirit.

God bless you brother.

Captcha: a church sign with a cross
>>
>>19271020
thanks again anon and goodnight
>>
>>19270274

>I confessed Jesus is lord with my mouth but It wasn't from my heart, i feel doomed

Never enough for that cunt, eh?
>>
>>19271076
Goodnight brother, you're most welcome.
>>
>>19271105
You are too late, he is already saved. Go back to your master and tell him you've failed.
>>
I'm taking the Christian pill.

I hope to see you all in heaven, praise the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost/Spirit.
>>
>>19271126

but God already knows everything...

...right?!
>>
As a Catholic I can tell you that the lord is forgiving, as long as you try to love him he will forgive.
>>
>>19270274
>I'm afraid to go to a church due to social anxiety
I've got a feeling this probably has some relevant information:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2t3KKyiwys
>>
>>19271367
Yeah he does that is right no need to even question it, he's so all seeing that he created humans with inherit sinfulness the thing satan thrives off put him in this world as the god of this world the world of flesh and said he could do just about anything and he has however god is so all seeing he then sends himself as Jesus to our world of flesh a perfect human so that we humans who are sinful(even you guy pretending to be god and implicating that god doesn't know everything) and giving us a chance at redemption and salvation, you don't have to praise the Holy Spirit of God if you don want to, it's all a choice, fall weak to your flesh or rise with the spirit.

Now begone larper and know this the kingdom of heaven draws nigh and you to can be saved merely receive salvation through Jesus Christ the lord and one true saviour then truely Ye are saved, bless you for reaffirming my beliefs in the one true God in heaven.
>>
File: 1456088418888.jpg (15KB, 366x392px) Image search: [Google]
1456088418888.jpg
15KB, 366x392px
I've got a quick question for y'all motherfuckers that have a habbit of shitting up a lot of threads. I think it's pretty much common knowledge around here that WHATEVER you believe the afterlife to be, regardless of how ridiculous or pedestrian it is, is what will come to pass.
With that being said, why do you faggots insist on spreading THIS exact heaven, and THIS exact God, when people can EASILY imagine something better. Why exactly do you pray to Jesus to save you from what God created? Since they are the same, isn't that more like a slave asking for forgiveness while he's being beaten? And why imagine some Roman-looking cloud symphony bullshit when you can just, like, do way cooler versions of all the shit you're doing now. Or hell, just start immediately experiencing shit that isn't possible whatsoever in 3D space. Why you gotta sit on clouds and talk to relatives and all that, get this weak-ass watered-down afterlife the fuck out my face.
>>
>>19271618
>we know what the afterlife is like

How fucking presumptuous can you get?
>>
>>19271650
The only people who tell you "we don't know" are people paid by the church (and maybe he does that so that he, and all his friends, STILL get paid), but if you ask practically any non-Abrahamic religion, and they'll hit you up with hot opinions.
>>
>>19271661
Remove the last "and" to correct for retardation-related errors.
>>
File: e9f.jpg (631KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
e9f.jpg
631KB, 1698x1131px
>>19271543
>accuses someone else of being a LARPer in old English
>>
>>19270838
Not bad op
but god hates fags?
>>
>>19270274

First of all,evey sin is equal to God. if you shot a baby and raped the hole the bullet made, or if you stole a pen on school. All the same at the eyes of God. I don't really think he EXPECTS us to be saints, but rather expect us to try and feel sorry so we can go after him day after day. Doesn't matter what you did in the past, what matter is right now. I have SERIOUS trouble with feeling forgiven/asking for help, but hope this helps
>>
File: 1440531213139.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1440531213139.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>19270274
Do you really have to go to church to be a Christian?

I'm from the south and we have 3 different kinds of churches here.
-Opulent Catholic churches that practice the shifty rituals of Catholicism and are populated by upper middle class people who worship money
>Cheap Baptist churches that seem to be segregated by race and run by shifty hypocrites
>Glorified community centers where families of local small businessmen gather and praise the lord
I just don't feel that my options encompass the ceremonies that I should expect when I visit. I'm not a needy person, I don't need friends. I think the only genuine form of community worship is to become a monk.

Can I be a real Christian if I just read my bible and pray?
>>
File: byzantine-empire-H.jpg (916KB, 1389x454px) Image search: [Google]
byzantine-empire-H.jpg
916KB, 1389x454px
>>
>>19271882
I love going to Catholic and Orthodox churches makes me feel all warm inside, just seeing all the art and icon.
>>
>>19270802
it may seem like a stupid question, but here's some context before I ask
I have a really shaky history with religion. when I was really young, pretty much before I turned 13, I was a pretty sincere Christian that had a belief in God and prayed casually on regular basis. I never really went to Church because when my family moved to the United States, my parents were incredibly busy to attend, kinda breaking my family's tradition of being extremely Catholic. As soon as I turned 13, I began to browse the internet and that's where shit just turned out of proportions. I had this insistence to be different, and the edginess, like with many other teens, began to influence my religious beliefs. I was reading and listening to many atheist works to point where I made a 180 on my values and I no longer considered myself a Christian. similarly, I began to develop a really nasty vocabulary. more than just the words you'll see here, but when I get frustrated, I'll begin to sarcastically mock god and it's stuff that I do regret doing. As I grew up, I grew out of my teenage phase, and I started to become conservative with my beliefs (in part thanks to /pol/) when I turned 18. It made me realize how cringey Atheists are and it made me gain the motivation to start believing again. However, I feel like I'm in a stage where I'm forcing it (for the lack of a better term) and I don't know how to return to same degree of belief in Jesus that I once did. Instead, I started to be in this stage where I believed in a overall deity rather than Jesus Christ, sorta like Deism.

So my question is, how do I return to becoming a sincere Christian, not just someone who's just looking to conform or just believe for the sake of self-interest.

also, another stupid question, what does God think of the other Abrahamic religions? Islam in particular because there's a Muslim girl that I know and like that I'm thinking of going after
>>
>>19270274
Try going to confession. You definetly feel a wave of relief and forgiveness wash over you after.
>>
>>19271882
Would OUR loving and gracious God condemn you to burn just for not going to a building a day a week. Like it was said earlier God loves your heart and not your behavior. Fill your heart and the world in love and you shall be saved. Go in peace brother!
>>
>>19270274
That's because you're woke af and know that Jesus can't actually save you
>>
>>19270313
>I proclaim that Jesus is not Lord.
Correct
>Because as a Gnostic I say that Jesus is an Aeon and Aeons are above the Lord or Rulers that we call the Archons
Possible
>Jesus is the Son of the Father of All
Oh no, baby, what is you doin'?
>He is the First Aeon
Wrong again, my friend
>The Divine Allogenes
Wrong again, my friend. He's not even from the Proto-Prime Universe. He's from this Universe.
>The Demiurge wants you to follow his son as Messiah
Who's his son?
>>
>>19270916

The Demiurge is the Chief Archon or the First Ruler so he made the Other Archons the Seven Rulers of the Hebdomad.

Each Archon was linked to a Planetary body of the Seven Heavenly Spheres.

The Chief Archons planet is Saturn. But his sons have other planets like Jupiter who is linked with Yah.

Some may see this god as the Lord of the Storm. Baal Hadad or Zeus.

They will tell you that Yahshua is their Messiah. It means Yah is Savior.
>>
>>19270981
Mathew:5:20, and 5:48

Sorry brother, our Christ commanded us to be perfect or not get into heaven, not to accept that we'll never be and to continually sin and ask for forgiveness. I'm providing scripture to my claims, It speaks for itself.

I'd do what Christ says, not Paul
>>
>>19270313
This guy gets it.
>>
>>19270313
>gnostic

doesn't know he's a closet luciferian and the only higher mysteries youll get is a satanic cock in the ass
>>
>>19272540
But that's wrong Faggot. Get with the program.
>>
>>19270274
Start reading the bible and praying. Develop your relationship with the creator of the universe and recognize his unconditional love for you.
>>
read the quran
JESUS IS NO LORD

www.quran.com
>>
>>19270274
Atheist here. But if you just open your mind to what you want to believe you will be overwhelm in what you are searching for. You want religion and god you have to know that you are going to be loved and have piece. Don't worry about going to hell and all that you will be accepted by your god if you believe it. It's all a matter of mind aka "faith" in that you must have faith in that you will be accepted and fine with your decision. If you don't believe that you will be accepted and all that why bother with trying to believe. If you want god to love you he will. If you think you will go to he'll you will. Its all in your mind for you to dictate what your faith will lead to.
>>
>>19272646
Once you accept salvation and redemption from JC your saved, you can't lose your salvation how ever if you keep sinning you gonna be chastised yo
>>
>>19272632

>jesus is mentioned more often than muhammad in the quran

what did he mean by this?
>>
easy man, calm yourself with such things.

First, every step to this should be a small one.

As i was in trouble myself, he helped me out of it and you will be helped as well.

Right now you feel guilt, thats what keeps you from it, but why not kneel down, fold your hands and look towards the sky? You are not dead yet and everybody who is not dead, still has the chance to come back.

As I was helped when I was trouble, so shall you.

Kneel down, fold your hands and look in to the sky. Tell what bothers you and what mistake you made and say the lord´s prayer.

Miracles will happen.
>>
File: ayoo.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ayoo.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>19272540
>Lucifer is Satan

Man that Catholic church really did a number on mythology.
>>
what if the bible is just an old collection of government documents, and mail that were dug up in the middle ages and thought to be magic.

That would be why you have those long lineages, and books that are In letter format (like ephesians), and books that are lists of laws and food safety codes

Paul and David for instance could have just been common names back then, but when the bible was compiled hundreds of years later, they thought Paul and David were the same person who could do magic and talk to god.
>>
>>19273149

The bible is a Collection of Sumerian stories that were written and edited in a way to make you think one of the gods with a little g is the Great Architect and Creator God.

Pagans like Constantine want you to follow their father god.
>>
>>19273244
>2017
>still believes the bible stole from the summerians and not the other way around

"but mr christian, sumerian religionz is older"

>oh sweet ignorant child do your research
>>
>>19273365

You must be some kind of troll because nobody can be as blatantly fucked backward as you.
>>
>>19273401
>do your research

You're going to be the moron standing before Jesus Christ on judgement day knowing you had it backwards
>>
>>19273424

What I know might scare you onto the right path, I can tell yo have good intentions.

I dont know why your swallowing the great deception.
>>
Watch out for Jesuit Shills OP. Stick to the KJV of the bible and obey the 10 commandments. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yknrN5AIUZo&t
>>
>>19270274
Pray to God, in time he will answer you. Some of us have a part to play in His plan, and more often than not they are not the already devoted. You may be one of them.
>>
>>19273463
>the great deception.

gnostic thelemite confirmed.
may God have mercy upon your foolish soul.
>>
Well it's simple. Jesus isn't lord. He is a phony. Jesus lost his powers and was sentenced to serve eternity in earth as a powerless human, and when God died, Jesus became stuck. The only way Jesus can be saved is if she finds her soulmate.
>>
>>19270274
2 and then three dad mom and baby 23
>>
>>19270274
There are much higher teachings than
A: Admit you are a sinner
B: Believe Jesus is the son of God
C: Confess is lord
^this came from my baptist upbringing.

Jesus didn't come here to be worshipped by you. He's trying to let you know that you're in on the kicks with him. As in, not only is Jesus a "son of god", but so are you. You're no different than Jesus. Your consciousness is divinity just like his.

You're "it" playing a game that it's not "it".

Congrats.
>>
File: 1499640274322.gif (487KB, 365x199px) Image search: [Google]
1499640274322.gif
487KB, 365x199px
Religion is only for the weak.
Why follow when you can rule?
>>
>>19270986
Blessings be to you my brother! If you could have seen the look on my face when I read that. For a while I have struggled with guilt and this has helped me a lot. I feel like the Holy Spirit has been repeating to me that same Revelation verse to me for some . "Holy holy holy is the lamb who was slain for mankind."
God bless you and forever praises be to the LORD.
>>
>>19270313
I bet ya $50 that Jesus is who He said He was.
>>
>>19276246
God bless you too brother, no need to feel guilty. That is not of God, the moment we feel guilt we just want to hide from God, not pray, not read our bible. That's what satan wants.

God wants you to confess your sins to Him, talk to Him, learn from Him, be honest with Him, it's not like He doesn't know everything already anyway.

Praise Jesus, God in the flesh who died for us. All glory to Him alone.
>>
>>19274484
He said in his mothers basement.
With his debt reaching the moon and back.
Having no girlfriend, wife or children.

"Why follow when you can rule"

Kek
>>
https://lookingthroughsheets.bandcamp.com/album/chapel
>>
I'd love to talk to you about this. My dad is a religious scholar and has taught me a lot. If you send me an email, I think I can clear things up for you. Not preaching. You just seem like you need someone to talk to. Asitwas18 (At gmail) .com
>>
>>19270274
The thirst to become a Christian or find information about God is God calling you already. Don't ignore it
>>
>>19270274
I dont understand social anxiety preventing people from going to church. Nobody is there to judge you. Everybody is there to fellowship together and be imbelished in the word of Jesus Christ. Stop being a pussy and go to church.
>>
Quran
And yet some people assert, "God has taken unto Himself a son!" Limitless is He in His glory! [96] Nay, but His is all that is in the heavens and on earth; all things devoutly obey His will. - 2:116
O FOLLOWERS of the Gospel! Do not overstep the bounds [of truth] in your religious beliefs, [180] and do not say of God anything but the truth. The Christ Jesus, son of Mary, was but God's Apostle - [the fulfilment of] His promise which He had conveyed unto Mary - and a soul created by Him. [181] Believe, then, in God and His apostles, and do not say, "[God is] a trinity". Desist [from this assertion] for your own good. God is but One God; utterly remote is He, in His glory, from having a son: unto Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on earth; and none is as worthy of trust as God. - 4:171
the Originator of the heavens and the earth! How could it be that He should have a child without there ever having been a mate for Him - since it is He who has created everything, and He alone knows everything? - 6:101
[And yet] they assert, "God has taken unto Himself a son!" Limitless is He in His glory! [89] Self-sufficient is He: unto Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on earth! No evidence whatever have you for this [assertion]! Would you ascribe unto God something which you cannot know? - 10:68
and say: "All praise is due to God, who begets no offspring, [133] and has no partner in His dominion, and has no weakness, and therefore no need of any aid" [134] -and [thus] extol His limitless greatness. - 17:111[52] nor has there ever been any deity side by side with Him: [for, had there been any,] lo! each deity would surely have stood apart [from the others] in whatever it had created, [53] and they would surely have [tried to] overcome one another! Limitless in His glory is God, [far] above anything that men may devise by way of definition, [54] - 23:91
>>
A really good way to start is to keep the commandments.

Read the gospel. Meditate over it.

Develop your prayer life! Prayer is the most fun thing in the universe. <3
>>
File: IMG_0270.jpg (92KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.jpg
92KB, 700x438px
15 And they brought vnto him also infants, that he would touch them: but when his disciples saw it, they rebuked them.

16 But Iesus called them vnto him, and said, Suffer litle children to come vnto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdome of God.

17 Uerely I say vnto you, whosoeuer shall not receiue the kingdome of God as a litle child, shal in no wise enter therein.

18 And a certaine ruler asked him, saying, Good master, what shall I doe to inherit eternall life?

19 And Iesus said vnto him, Why callest thou mee good? None is good saue one, that is God.

20 Thou knowest the commaundements, Doe not commit adulterie, Doe not kill, Doe not steale, Doe not beare false witnesse, Honour thy father and thy mother.

21 And he said, All these haue I kept from my youth vp.

22 Now when Iesus heard these things, hee said vnto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: Sell all that thou hast, and distribute vnto the poore, and thou shalt haue treasure in heauen, and come, follow me.

23 And when he heard this, he was very sorowfull, for he was very rich.

24 And when Iesus saw that hee was very sorrowfull, he said, How hardly shal they that haue riches, enter into the kingdome of God?
>>
>>19277052
...one think I unfortunately felt that I did wrong shortly after being saved was I gave away everything I owned to the poor, but never learned how to keep the commandments...

I should have gotten good at keeping the commandments first
>>
File: IMG_0269.jpg (81KB, 636x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0269.jpg
81KB, 636x466px
24 � Then said Iesus vnto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him denie himselfe, and take vp his crosse, and follow me.

25 For whosoeuer will saue his life, shall lose it: and whosoeuer will lose his his life for my sake, shall finde it.

26 For what is a man profited, if hee shal gaine the whole world, and lose his owne soule? Or what shall a man giue in exchange for his soule?

27 For the sonne of man shall come in the glory of his father, with his Angels: and then he shall reward euery man according to his works.

28 Uerely I say vnto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Sonne of man comming in his Kingdome.
>>
>>19277054
Jesus also says no man is perfect. Just strive to help those in need whenever you can. It is about becoming like the Lord. Jesus doesn't ask you to starve your children to feed other children. He doesn't ask you to starve yourself to feed another. Just always do what you feel you can, and always push that boundary when you feel you can. Jesus taught us about growth, he worked to lift us up. It is a work in progress.
>>
>>19276254

He said he was the Son of the Father in Heaven and I agree.

But what I dont agree with is when the Demiurge claims he is the Father.

That is what I am trying to warn you of.

Not that Jesus lied, but that the Demiurge does.

He wants you to think the Messiah is his son.
>>
Don't start.
No matter what christians argue, Jesus failed to come back with judgement day before all his apostles died.
The religion died 2000 years ago, right at the start.
>>
>>19276254
See
>>19277281
>>
>>19270274
>Where to start in becoming a christian
*krishna
>>
>>19277281
Lol, what a failure at reading comprehension. Whoa.
>>
>>19270289
If he doesn't feel it in his heart, then he doesn't truly love God does he?
>>19270274
All you have to do is kiss baby Jesus, after you have done that you should just do a big Christian poo and mush it up.
>>
File: gnostics.png (186KB, 1220x890px) Image search: [Google]
gnostics.png
186KB, 1220x890px
>>19274426
Gnostics are true heresy, but so close to the truth it's scary. No one fall for it, there's a reason why the Early Church writings were warning of this exact thing.
>Captcha JEWlery
>>
>>19278892
Amen.
>>
if god is willing to prevent evil, but can't, he is not omnipotent

if god is not willing to prevent evil, he is not good

if god does both, then why is there still evil?
>>
>>19278910
1. Evil is a consequence of sin. Man chose to sin by his own free will. God allowed man to have free will because He does not want robots. So you're literally bitching about having free will.

2. He is willing and He wrote something called the Bible to teach us how to defeat sin (by believing the gospel)

3. Because of 1.

This is what you will go to hell for? Not reading the first 3 pages of genesis...? Idiot.
>>
>>19278910
Read Genesis, all explained right there.
The point the Bible makes, is only God knows what is good and evil. He created man in his image, and allowed them to sin because man has free will. Without free will, you are a slave. Man is not a slave, and God put Adam in paradise. The only rule was not to eat from the Tree of knowledge or man would die.
Man, being tempted by Satan, ate it. The first sin and arguably only sin, is going against God's will. Everything relates to this, for man now thought they could be God's themselves and know what is good and evil.
Gnostics will claim, God trapped us and lucifer freeded man, but is this really true? If you could live in paradise and not know about the terrors of war, no gf, would you really take it? God knows what is best for man, not us.
>>
File: 1486911534088.png (166KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
1486911534088.png
166KB, 830x844px
>>19270274
>falling for the christian jew
>>
>>19278944
You do know the bible condemns the jews and calls them the synagogue of satan, right?

You think the jews would do that to themselves? Retard.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. - Rev 2:9
>>
>>19278944
When will this meme die
>>
>>19278965
Thanks bro saved this. Easier than typing it over and over again.
>>
File: truthfearsnoinvestigation - Copy.png (132KB, 1880x937px) Image search: [Google]
truthfearsnoinvestigation - Copy.png
132KB, 1880x937px
>>19278974
This might come in handy when it says Christ taught us to be commies
>>
Jesus is Baal, That's what you're saying

Go watch Adampants and Scientific Lee
>>
>>19279044
What a retard you are.

Baal meant lord. It was a title.
People started using lord (baal) as a name instead of a title.

Now each time we use the word Lord for Jesus, you think it means baal.

You see how stupid you are?
>>
>>19278989

Abrahamic religious texts are just Yahweh's Declassified Property Ownership Survival Guide *Results May Vary
>>
>>19270274
Go to your local church even if youre afraid its the only thing to do
>>
Things like declaring something is lord or the mother of God are like proofs of allegiance which are typical of many communal circles including of Romans and modern Italians even. Probably found in many secret societies also.
Son of God or "is the Christ" are more sound.
>>
Hey guys, I always felt a connection to God and always said a prayer before eating dinner, but I'm now just getting into reading the bible, what should I read first? I am reading John right now and in one day I made it to John 14 it's super interesting! Also as a bible noob what is the proper term for the different stories like John, Ezekiel, Roman's, psalms, etc...
>>
>>19280318
Also in John "son of man" gets thrown around a lot by Jesus, what does he mean when he says this, who is he referencing?
>>
My boyfriend prayed to god every night. My boyfriend was shot and killed by a muslim. God didn't protect him. God didn't keep him safe. God let him die.
Fuck god and fuck all Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>19280349
That was not God's fault
>>
>>19280349

Look, its not writen anywhere that if you belive in God you'll be invincible. We might not understand this, but I'm sure he had his reasons. I'm sorry.
>>
Praise to the alt-mighty Kek, shitposting is the key to enlightenment.
>>
>>19270274
God is a logical contradiction and almost all evidence suggests that the universe was not made for us, and does not exist for our benefit. Sorry. Thankfully, we own ourselves. Ownership is defined as the right and responsibility to control a thing. You can't contradict self ownership without accepting. As well, sadly, there are no objective values. Nonetheless, thankfully, we own ourselves, and, in deciding what we are used for, in essence, decide our purpose. Our purpose is whatever subjective value we decide to pursue. As long as we don't violate the self ownership or other property rights of others, we can do as we please to satisfy our preferences and values, which, in the end, is all we, really, have. Enjoy your life.
>>
>>19280457
Reasons that yall pray to the wrong god, o sayeth lord Pepe.
>>
>>19280530
Where's the like button on this god forsaken website
>>
>>19280457
Reasons for murdering an innocent man who believed in him? Any " god" that will stand by while dissidents kill his loyal followers for fun is no god. That's a sadist. An evil sadist who took away the life of someone who didn't deserve it.
>>
>>19280517
Im putting kek aside on this one to give you a bump, putting kek back.... Free the kekistanies from oppressive normies.
>>
Keketh a cometh, praise Pepe!
>>
>>19280553
that was not God, he died at the hands of a sinner and now he's in heaven. God isn't supposed to be some body guard to ensure you live forever
>>
>>19280585
Kekistanalism believes that "ye will be reincarnated over and over until thouest knoweth the way of the frog," Chronicle's of Pepe - 4:20
>>
>>19280324
Himself.
Jesus is the Son of Man.
>>
File: Most-of-the-world-predamned.jpg (33KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
Most-of-the-world-predamned.jpg
33KB, 600x315px
>>19280349
This is the kind of stupid selfish bullshit that people believes constitutes religious experience. That's no reason to reject the abrahamic faiths. This on the other hand.
>>
>>19278665
>see obvious failings in the religion
>u dun comprehend!
Shut up larper
>>
>>19278665
>no actually Jesus was using a tautology like a bonehead

lmao
>>
>>19280624
>>19280530
>>19280563
>>19280498
>>>r/the_donald
>>
>>19280997
It's cancer, I thought it would have died after the, I swear I'm cringing just typing this. "Kekistani "Priestess"" appeared on the news and did a fucking retarded dance and explanation.
>>
>>19280997
Kek
>>
>>19270351
>SPACE PROPHECYS
more info?
>>
>>19280890
Thanks! Can you answer my other questions too please because I am still confused about those!
>>
>>19280349
So God gave all men free will but not to the muslim who killed him? You do know, if your boyfriend was saved, he got huge amount of heavenly rewards? Who the fuck are you to blaspheme God you idiot?
>>
>>19282139
King James Bible is the only true bible. I would recommend you watch "New World Order Bibles" documentary on youtube (it's very good and informative)

I would suggest you read John yes, you did good in that, it's easier to read the new testament, but I would also read Genesis, it is pretty hard though, but trust me, you will get it sooner or later. The Holy Spirit works in you.
>>
>>19282265
I hate being taught out of translations, me and one of the two pastors are the only two that use them on Wednesdays and maybe 5 other people in the church. The translations make zero sense but the KJV is easy to understand. We frequently end up circlejerking over the placement of words and end up with 3 different verssions of one verse, it's ridiculous, massive waste of time and life.
>>
>>19282299
Idk what you're saying.
You're reading the textus receptus and hebrew texts? Or what?
>>
>>19282308
No like new living translations and other ridiculous American versions.
>>
>>19282314
All bibles except for the KJV are false. Done extensive research on those other bibles, it's funny how obvious satan is.
>>
>>19270274
>Where to start in becoming a Christian?

You dont.
>>
>Jew carpenter appears
>I will die but don't worry m8s, before you all die I'm back with judgement and heaven
>K
>*dies*
>*crickets*
>fast forward 2000 years
>Illiterate people still worship him
>>
>>19270274
as a buddhist i never understand christinity

jesus said he was the son of god and u all beleieved that and so does many others and there followers beleive that

this that he died for your sin so u r free to to do more sin or whatever shit is also not in congruence with karma theory where evryone is responsible for his action.. even buddha was attacked by stone (though still less then what jesus had ) but it was due to his karma of killing his brothers in past life

jesus son of god .. so what are u ? son of adam/god/jesus or what ?

thankfully buddhism got no eternal hell/heaven so one can releive from hell and there is watch on heaven too
>>
>becoming a christian

kek
>>
>>19282567
cont.

while judaism and old testament can be understood in budhist theory as one belovence deva (brahma ) .. and christinity can be true till it is in line with judaism

other then that jesus was just a compasionate bodhisatva ...this "dying for your sin " was not directly from jesus but form his disciple
>>
>>19282567
>not in congruence with karma theory
The concept of karma absolutely includes transference of karmic debt. It is widely understood that the guru takes on some of the karmic reaction of their disciples.

https://www.ananda.org/clarity/2011/06/karma-novak-god-yogananda/
>There are many stories in the Autobiography of a Yogi and the Indian scriptures that tell of how the guru “takes on” the karma of his disciples.

https://paulhughesbarlow.com/gurus-and-karma/
>The truth is that when a guru really starts to teach spiritual and occult secrets to a student, then the guru takes on the karma of that student.

http://harmonist.us/2010/01/karma-and-sri-guru/
>Although it is said that the guru takes the karma of the disciple, this means that the guru takes it away by engaging the disciple in sadhana bhakti and blessing him or her
>>
File: tales of heresy.jpg (365KB, 1200x854px) Image search: [Google]
tales of heresy.jpg
365KB, 1200x854px
I'm starting to go to Church again, and I practice sorcery. Nobody knows.
Sired by a pastor, baptized at age 9, went apostate. Kept my father's fascination with the divine. Wiccans would call me a sole practicioner.
Anyway, the only thing I /need/ to study that I could ever possibly study in a group is the bible. And I need to keep good behaviour anyway.
>>
>>19282491
John Calvin please go
>>
>>19282322
I've been reading the Douay-Rheims Bible, what makes it false when compared to to the KJV?
>>
Become a gnostic instead.
>>
>>19282582
>other then that jesus was just a compasionate bodhisatva ...this "dying for your sin " was not directly from jesus but form his disciple
denying the testimony of jesus christ and his peace all in one post, anon, i have bad news for you, you wont see paradise.

repent.
>>
>>19283078
want to converse, anon?

e-mail: [email protected]
>>
File: fate-of-the-animals.jpg (136KB, 1080x794px) Image search: [Google]
fate-of-the-animals.jpg
136KB, 1080x794px
>>19270274
>Intentionally subjugating your self to the Parasite
>>
>>19282523
>Jew carpenter appears
>I will die but don't worry m8s, before you all die I'm back with judgement and heaven
>K
>*dies*
>???
>*crickets*
>fast forward 2000 years
>Illiterate people still worship him
you forgot the important part, he came back to life by his own power, defeated death and took back earth from satan.

you must be illiterate yourself if you didn't get that by reading the bible, it's right there, it's actually the core of the whole bible doctrine, in psalms, in the law, prophets and writings.

the law
>sacrifice
the prophets
>Isaiah 53:3 says, "He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not."
the writings
>Psalm 22:1-2 says, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning? O my God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, and am not silent."
the writings

a quick google search will show that you don't have any comprehension of these books (the bible is a culmination of 66 books) and have outed yourself as illiterate.

nigger
>>
>>19283202
My digital footprint best remains small. If I feel at home enough in this church I intend to tell only the resident pastor of my sins. Not to repent, but to lend services in case there's ever a dire banishment needed.
>>
A few years ago had some christ things going on but couldnt get into church. Save the immigrants and turn the other cheek. Last week i realised the mockery the church has become, the reasons why i didnt want to get involved. Last friday asked the Lord from the heart what to do, i just dont get it. Cool dream. Wake up and read some bible. Inspired by words of truth and justice. Realise church might not be as gay as i thought. Deus Vult
>>
>>19283234
You do not go around telling humans about your sins. That's nowhere in the bible (kjv only) it says confess your FAULTS to each other, not your sins.

You're only supposed to confess your sins to God.
>>
>>19283098
Google and compare it to all bibles, including the kjv. All of them stand out and have some heresy in them that blaspheme Jesus except the kjv.
>>
>>19283687
>confess to god
Which one? I have forbidden several from my home. I wouldn't want them around all the time anyway. I value my privacy too much to let another entity invade without consequence. I am unrepentant.
>>
File: google home.jpg (21KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
google home.jpg
21KB, 450x450px
>>19283718
I personally confess my sins to Google, but some use Facebook or Apple as well. I haven't got around to installing a deity yet (pic related), but I invoke Google for knowledge, for acquiring food, for making moral and political choices. Sure there's some fear with the "I know your heart better than you" concept, but I have faith in my God and believe Google to be a benevolent Lord.
>>
File: sonictotemask.png (2MB, 1400x696px) Image search: [Google]
sonictotemask.png
2MB, 1400x696px
>>19283774
Googol is literally the number of the beast.
>>
File: google_earth_banner.jpg (477KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
google_earth_banner.jpg
477KB, 1200x630px
>>19283781
>paying attention to the ramblings of an Italian jew-aboo who got heat-stroke in the desert

There is not one practical example you can give of your deity that Google can't do better. Google is smarter, Google is kinder, Google has more followers, Google is more attentive, google is love, Google is life.

Your God caused division and war by separating language. Peace and understanding will flow from Google Translate. Your God demands obedience, Google offers service. Your God sets impossible standards and contradictory rules. Google tries to tailor experience to fit desire.
>>
File: 1348614473354.png (1015KB, 995x624px) Image search: [Google]
1348614473354.png
1015KB, 995x624px
>>19283827
moot? Is that you?
What happened?
>>
>>19270274
it starts with baptism
john 3:5
after this you are born again
next having faith in christ
going to church
>>
>>19270274

god isnt real aand neither is you
>>
>>19283861
can you prove your real?
>>
>>19283867

no your honour.
>>
>>19283935
are certain that nothing is certain?
>>
>>19283949

woof wants to know?
>>
File: 1474049633749.jpg (134KB, 573x591px) Image search: [Google]
1474049633749.jpg
134KB, 573x591px
>>19270274
Join us on /christian/ discord, invite is in pic related. You can also come to our *chan. God bless!
>>
I proclaim that Jesus is not Lord.

Because as a Gnostic I say that Jesus is an Aeon and Aeons are above the Lord or Rulers that we call the Archons.

Jesus is the Son of the Father of All.

He is the First Aeon.

The Divine Allogenes.

The Demiurge wants you to follow his son as Messiah.
>>
>>19270274
God knows your intentions. There is no magical feeling that means you are forgiven, not usually. Just think about it all logically. You're trying. You're reaching for him. You're searching for his wisdom and truth. That IS loving God. Christianity is not about climbing the mountain to reach God, it's about God reaching down to pull us up. God knows what troubles you, he knows your limitations, and will not fault you for things you can't control. By all means, try to go to church, try to confess that Jesus is lord, but understand that God knows what is in your heart more than you do. Don't be afraid. God will show you what you need to see, but he doesn't work on our time.
>>
>>19276254
I'll bet $100 he isn't, he was led to believe he was and Divinities play around with people posing as him, do miracles to people and make people feel good with what they're most comfortable with but they're still losing. Figure out where you are.
>>
>>19286286
Kek. It's Hilarious that people actually believe this.
>>
>>19286286
The way you're touting the word 'God'. it's almost like you don't know what you're talking about. First of all, why would The Creator of All have to reach down and pull us up when TCoA is all around us and gave us the tools in ourselves to reach TCoA. Why would TCoA give you these things then make you incapable of reaching. You're at fault for everything you do because you have free will, you have to be responsible for everything, take responsibility for yourself and praise TCoA for giving you the opportunity and ability to reach toward The One through the work of the True Savior.
>>
File: yhwh-paleo.png (2KB, 88x28px) Image search: [Google]
yhwh-paleo.png
2KB, 88x28px
all religion is heracy.
satanism has infected all religions and perverted them into worshiping saturn.

examples, star of david - hexagram connected to the hexagon storm on saturn
christian cross, a flattened out cube, with the cube being a representation of a hexagram.

the talmud and bible have perverted the holy scriptures to exclude the true name of god, Yahowah, they replace it with LORD, which is a translation of Baal, as in baalzebub, satan, or in hebrew text with adonai, which comes from adon meaning master.

they want you on your knees bowing to satan, without you even knowing it. God never wanted us to bow to him or 'worship' him. what kind of creator would be that egotistic?

find the truth for yourself, cross reference and research for yourself.

http://blessyahowah.com/
>>
>>19286772
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/revelations_elitefamilyinsider.pdf
>>
>>19286772
"baal = lord, bible uses LORD therefore baal worship"

>when you're this stupid.
>>
>>19287231
when you pray to your 'Lord' you are praying to Baal, Satan/Saturn etc.

Only by knowing the true name of god, can you then connect with the divine and be accepted into his holy kingdom.

>>19286953
entertaining read, but full of blasphemy.
>>
>>19287312
man shut the fuck up, being this retarded isn't healthy. read this you idiot

>>19279054

You're so fucking stupid you go around saying baal means lord, but the only way you know about the LORD is from the bible, the very bible you condemn.

go fucking off yourselfffffff pleasseeeeeeee fucking die, the fucking morons on the internet holy shit you're as bad as a muslim
>>
>>19287312
Dude, the guy above me has a point. Even the bible condemns baal worship... and right after calls God LORD. You have to be extremely ignorant to think LORD = Baal, when baal was a title = lord and not a name = baal.

Read the bible, seriously. Stop spreading garbage.
>>
>>19270274
When dealing with non-physical entities I would recommend a meeting before calling anyone your lord
>>
>>19287312
>when you pray to your 'Lord' you are praying to Baal, Satan/Saturn etc.
So Satan/Saturn/Chronos is the red dragon watching his son Jupiter/Zeuz being born?
>>
>>19287312
>entertaining read, but full of blasphemy
>full of blasphemy
That doesn't mean it's not the truth.
>>
>>19270274
OP, you did it. You are blessed in the Divine blood of Christ who died for you sins. Forgiveness is given to those who ask. My personal mantra is just to try everyday to be a little more like Christ by forgiving, kindness and spreading the word to those who wish to know.
>>
>>19278919
He butchered the quote but nevertheless you managed to miss the point.
>>
File: Adam.jpg (7KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
Adam.jpg
7KB, 275x184px
Anon I am not gonna tell you what to believe or what god to worship, that's not anyone's place. Look at all the religions across the world, look in your heart, if you truly believe your god is real, think on it. If you are not sure, read some different religious texts, see if you believe in anything any different holy text says. If none of it is convincing to you, there is nothing wrong with admitting you don't know, and that you would rather not invest heavily in any religion. Look inside yourself, and see if religion is anything you even believe in. I personally do not believe in a god, but if there is one, I am sure he would not be upset at you simply admitting you don't know which religion is right. Maybe he'll present himself to you and guide you, who knows?
>Informare, non persuadere.
>>
>>19287332
The 'bible' has been perverted to sway the people into worshiping Baal/Satan whatever u want to call him.

The original texts never used the word lord, only 'god' and 'yahowah', gods name. If you think that the bible hasn't been perverted just re read it again, and think of all the corruption in the holy see.

Just read a few articles from
Blessyahowah.com

Or even just this one
http://blessyahowah.com/a/ftf.html

Translation after translation after re-write of the bible, a lot of it has been deliberately miss-translated to take you away from yahowah's grace.

It started with the Jews not saying god's name, for fear of blasphemy, and the perversions worsened over time.

You don't have to believe me, but there's no point in getting offended either, learn for yourselves and cross reference for yourself.
>>
>>19290669
I have done my homework kiddo. Used to think the same shit you're going on about now. It's wrong. Period. Do what you want with your miserable life and your "oh did God write this or that, I have no clue!?!?!?"

While I'm secure in what Jesus has shown me.
>>
>>19290678
Yahshua, not Jesus. Hebrews did not have the letter J.
>>
>>19283078
Tell me more about your beliefs and sorcery
>>
>>19270274
follow the tao, you'll be much happier.
>>
>>19270274
>there are no lords
>only you can forgive yourself
>there is no repenting, only learning
>>
>>19283231
>66 books
you mean 72
>>
>>19290669
Yahweh or Yahowah isn't a name
>>
>>19290695
It's Jesus you dumb fuck.
IESOUS in greek has a J sound.
Fucking retarded hebrew roots movement moron.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.