[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost Adventures Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: ghostadventures.jpg (129KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ghostadventures.jpg
129KB, 600x600px
surely there has to be some ghost adventures fans on /x/ right? This show is seriously phenomenal and the evidence they get is legit. There has been 14 seasons and each season gets better because of the new tech they use to communicate with spirts/entities/demons

There newest season they've dug deep into skinwalkers, witches, demons even an episode with aliens.

ITT we post their best evidence.
>>
>>19269851
I met these guys at an event once. That main guy Zak seemed really drunk and kept grabbing my ass and then saying, "ohhh a ghost". Really creepy. I'm a guy btw.
>>
>>19269883
Yeah he tried to fuck me too
Also a guy. Weird dude
>>
Ghost Adventures is faker than pro wrestling
>>
>>19269901
Op here if you have any specific examples please share :)

I'd love to be debunked on these guys but as of right now I believe them.
>>
>>19269919
Kys

>sage
>>
Im bored, never really got into those kind of shows, what are some good episodes i could try OP?
>>
>>19269955
"Zozo" - S10 EP3
"Route 666" - S13 EP6
"Goldfield Hotel: Redemption" - S7 EP16
"Ireland's Celtic Demons" - S10 Halloween Special
"Tuolumne Hospital" - S8 EP3
>>
>>19269919
Ghosts aren't real, you damn child
>>
>>19269955
I also recommend watching these on dailymotion
>>
Ghost Adventures always feels so goddamn ridiculous.

I've been watching Paranormal Lockdown recently and it has a similar feeling with all the jumping-to-conclusions, except slightly less so perhaps. Less focus on demons. Also boobs.

That Halloween special was fucking absurd though.
>>
>>19269851
I used to like it a lot but Aaron really is the only redeeming thing for me. You can tell his hearts in it, Zac thinks he's such a badass and nick sort of grounded that but now he's gone too
>>
>>19270103
I agree completely. Aaron is so genuine and his emotions and reactions really make the show. Jay is also great as well. I do miss Nick though, a sort of aura of the show is gone since he left. Anyone know the reason why he left?
>>
>>19270150
Family
>>
File: fallout 1 stream.jpg (37KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
fallout 1 stream.jpg
37KB, 594x334px
idk i find it to be good but sometimes it feels fake desu i use some of there equment like spirit box but sometimes things can be explaned
>>
>>19269851
Fake or not I love the idea of a couple of guys running around a dark dilapidated building in this middle of the night scaring the shit out of each with, "DUDE I SWEAR I JUST HEARD FOOTSTEPS."
>>
>>19270282
You madman
>>
>>19269883
chuckled.
>>
>>19269934
>>19270016
let me guess, you'll say the reason is Science as if Science is one singular entity that's designed to affirm its own beliefs. Ghosts are likely possible through quantum physics as they're basically just a humans background radiation.
>>
I keep waiting for the main dude to threaten to kick a ghosts ass.
>>
Watching Double Eagle. Brings me back to how I loved watching this series a while back.
>>
The good days are behind this show. used to be better back when it was Zak Aaron and Nick. The show was trash, but it was fun trash to watch. Now Nick is out and his 2 replacements suck and just get scared the whole time, plus theres a huge crew. The show started off as a more "indie" feeling kind of show, which grounded it, even if it was bullshit.

Now adays they rely too much on their retarded tech like the static generator, the voice box, and the fucking microsoft kinect.

also, ghosts arent real.
>>
Literally every ghost show to ever exist has a moment every episode where everyone stops and goes "DUDE DID YOU HEAR THAT WHAT IS THAT" despite there being NOTHING to hear.
>>
>>19271501
I'm pretty sure he's done that several times.
>>
>>19271692
>>19271501
you guys obviously have never watched the show, zack baggins has fucking beat the shit out of so many ghosts, he is for real, they have the best equipment, and nick left the show because he has his own show on discovery where he stays in lockdown for 3 days in a place, but no one seriously has shit on ghost adventures crew they are legit as fuck.
>>
>>19271795

Go to bed Zach
>>
File: zak.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
zak.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>19271666
>also, ghosts arent real.
Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens
>>
File: dreamboy.jpg (118KB, 808x880px) Image search: [Google]
dreamboy.jpg
118KB, 808x880px
>>19269883
Reminds me of this
>>
>>19272026
Kek
>>
The Upper Fruitland Curse episode was really good. They go investigate some goings on on a reservation and they get /x/ tier shit on camera. One of the kids from the tribe deacribes a kind of dwarve or something, a semi common sighting to have on tribe land.
>>
>>19269851

childhood is wanting ghosts to be real and looking for proof to show others

adulthood is knowing they are real and just enjoying stories
>>
>>19272566
True
>>
>>19272566
gay
>>
>>19269883
kek
>>
>>19269883
Once wanted an Incubus to molest him so I figure he roles both ways.
>>
>>19271686
It's their version of 'DUDE WEED LMAO'.
>>
>>19269851
I love watching old ghost adventures. Shit sometimes I watch new ghost adventures. I read that they used to try really hard to keep it real but I feel like they have lost their touch. I dont even believe in ghosts but I love the entertainment. It helps me keep me wanting to believe
>>
I like watching it because it makes me laugh at how they try to "communicate" with the ghost.
>>
File: 1498007965638.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498007965638.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>19274444
spoopy quads
>>
i hate this show.
>>
>>19269919
Didn't the fat one Nick come out saying they do exaggerate and dramatize events for better television viewing?
>>
Post your Ghost Adventures pics
>>
>>19276166
>ARE YOU THE GHOST OF SARAH JOHNSON?
>WHY ARE YOU SCARING THESE PEOPLE, COME OUT SO I CAN WHOOP YOUR ASS
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.