[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird shit day 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: luggage.jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
luggage.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
So if you didn't read my last post, here's what went down.

So my brother and I moved into an apartment together (insert incest joke) until he can earn money to get his own place. Ever since he moved in, there have been weird noises occurring at different points of the day and night in different rooms. The only place that isn't effected is the guest bathroom. In my room, there's been a constant high pitched ringing at 2:12 and it ends at 2:15. I hear talking on the other side of the walls at 10:29 am to 10:56. At first I thought it was the neighbors, but I'm starting to doubt it. In the main bathroom, There a strange tapping sound at 5:47 pm- 5:51pm and 11:04am-11:07am. And the guest room, there's banging on the walls from 7:01am-7:31am. This has been happening for two weeks now and I'm getting freaked out.

So today I went to meet my neighbors who I haven't met before since I moved in eight weeks ago. I found out a really nice couple (even though the wife looked like a blue haired thot from tumblr. The husband was HWAT though) and we chatted for a while. I told them about what was happening and asked if they were causing the noises. The husband, who was a carpenter, told me the walls were too thick to hear talking, but they were also hearing noises and they thought it was my brother and me.
Now, I'm really freaking out. I got a lot of comments last time telling me to put up cameras, but we don't really have the money for it right now, I might just take a video with my iphone though. If there's anything else going on or if I find anything, I'll post something. I'm looking through my little bro's luggage right now to see if there's anything that might be causing this. If you guys have any ideas, please tell me.
>>
Where do you live? Maybe someone can bring some cameras
>>
I'd prefer not giving that information out. But thanks for the offer.
>>
>>19269815
Shut the water off and see if you still have these issues at those times
>>
We tried that. It wasn't the water.
>>
>>19269842
Good decision. It would have been a rapefest.
>>
I'm going to post more tomorrow
>>
>>19269815
unresolved issues with the brother?
>>
No. We took that into consideration but we couldn't think of a reason to hate each other. Though, I think he may have brought something that might be causing this.
>>
>>19270290
Do you guys use a condom?
>>
>>19269815
>even though the wife looked like a blue haired thot from tumblr
KEK
E
K
>>
>>19271608
anon has some serious sp00py shit going on but has his priorities straight in identifying thots while on patrol
>>
listen here. show us your titties

it's a ghost
>>
Subtle implications of being a girl
Mildly interesting
Decent roleplay
I'll give you a 5/10 but next time try writing about something that could realistically lead somewhere other than suggesting your brother brought some sort of spoopy hainted item to the apartment
>>
I need to see them titties to figure out how to defeat the ghost
>>
File: Untitled.png (26KB, 1027x551px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 1027x551px
listen op
>>
>>19269904
>would have been

Implying it won't be
>>
Even though it's four in the morning and I'm freaking the fuck out, I must say that this chart kinda lightened my week up. Thanks I guess.
>>
>>19271678
no problem OP. it's what we do. is the ghost actively banging your wall right now?
>>
>>19271678
so do you and your brother fuck or what?
>>
No. But I can't get to sleep. My brother is spending the night at his girlfriends house and I don't want to let my guard down.
>>
>>19271699
Try playing this out loud. It will chase away the ghost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SarlTxrAbIY
>>
Well thanks, but I don't think that'll work.
>>
>>19271718
if this doesn't give you a feeling of calm and warmth, and make it so that you no longer fear the ghost, I strongly suggest you follow the chart. the only thing more sacred than the gayatri mantra is the pure gratitude of sad men.
>>
no im seriously telling you listen to the mantra it will ground and center your energy and your mind which will stop you from feeling vulnerable to this thing anymore
>>
Alright. I'll try it out. Thanks.
>>
>asked if they were causing the noises
>The husband, who was a carpenter, told me the walls were too thick
>but they were also hearing noises and they thought it was my brother and me.

Get out.
>>
>>19271934
Yeah, I kinda does seem fishy he said that. Hmmm....
>>
Sleep tight OP. :)
>>
>>19271946
Y U STILL AWAKE
>>
>>19269815
Stop getting high as a kite you druggy
>>
>>19271952

I ain't sleeping. I have to go to work. I'll be back at four-ish and post a new thread about any updates later.
>>
OP is not a girl. He's a gay guy. Also:
>>19271964
>I'll be back at four-ish and post a new thread about any updates later.
Please don't.
>>
>>19271982
is this true OP

after I made you the chart
>>
>>19271986
Lol, don't worry. I'll save it and post it on the next thread as proof that it's me.
>>
File: 1494824629347.jpg (86KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1494824629347.jpg
86KB, 500x629px
>>19271992
>>
>>19271992
But are you a gril???
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.