[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you give me access to the Akashic Records

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: fisica97_01-768x502.jpg (146KB, 768x502px) Image search: [Google]
fisica97_01-768x502.jpg
146KB, 768x502px
can you give me access to the Akashic Records
>>
>>19269694
You already have access to the Akasha, it's within you.

You need to fully activate and open your third eye, which if done correctly will lead you to the Holy Grail which lies within you at the top of the Eye of Horus, aka the Pineal Gland.

This will give you access to inter dimensional gateways and the Universal network of information, aka the Akasha and the Akashic Records.

It's not simply giving one access, one must allow themselves access.
>>
>>19269953
>eye of hours
Lolol
>>
>>19269694

supposedly you can access them through lucid dreaming. ask dream characters to guide you to "the library" or "the university".
>>
>>19269953
how do you open your third eye

had an active kundalini for some time now and judging by the symptoms of each chakra opening, my changed personality and the constant pressure on my third eye, my 5 lower main chakras are open
>>
Well, I know the way to a library and a bookstore, but I don't know how to lead you there. I suspect everybody's got their own path to it.

I just wish I could settle the fuck down to read the books without waking up.
>>
>>19269962
Symbolic for the literal third eye, aka the pineal gland you dumbfuck
>>
File: 26d846d685d02142ebc0de6614ac8f1b.jpg (188KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
26d846d685d02142ebc0de6614ac8f1b.jpg
188KB, 1024x768px
>>19269998
Study and practice Sacred Geometry, daily, at least 30 mins to an hour of drawin it and working with it, experimenting, etc, will give you a solid open eye active meditation.

The geometries will help stimulate ancient genetic code and akashic memories within yourself, as well as teach you the form of communication between your conscious mind and your unconscious self.

Once this starts taking effect, you'll notice more control over your dreams and your dreams will be deeper, even prophetic. This is because you'll no longer be dreaming, but astral travelling while you sleep.

Once you get to that stage and realize where you're at, then you can focus on your consciousness and perceiving the subtleties of reality.

For now, it seems you'll have to access the Akasha within your dream astral state until you develop more wholly.

Psychedelics do greatly expedite this process, so much so that one trip can blow your third eye right open - which some people aren't ready for and can't handle... but if you recognize it for what it is, that its not just mundane hallucinations, but extra sensory input that your brain/ego filters out every day due to its concern for fight/flight, sex/procreation, eating, awareness of imminent threats - survival, which has allowed us to progress thus far.

But there comes a time when we need to evolve, and psychedelics help push us there as we perceive the static around us and decipher it unto higher meaning and divine knowledge - dimensionality, the realization that we're multidimensional entities first rather than humans.

Also, meditate regularly, 30-60 mins a day on top of the Sacred Geometry practice, and maybe even throw in some Isochronic Tones/Binaural Beats/Solfeggio Frequencies just to synchronize your brain hemispheres so that you can more readily tap into your intuition and higher self, which is also what the third eye is about.

Good luck, and bless.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.