[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultralight Beam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: f495bd162d8a91dd78ecfd102f00640b.jpg (120KB, 679x1054px) Image search: [Google]
f495bd162d8a91dd78ecfd102f00640b.jpg
120KB, 679x1054px
From happening to happening to disappointment, you've sought and studied to no avail. Let's swap spots shall we? Your pursuit to learn the truth have yielded so few rewards in return for your efforts. All the while I've watched from the wayside.

Lower your weapons, remove your armor, and rest. It's my time now.
>>
File: 1499635982786.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
1499635982786.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
Do you not want to rest a while and listen?

Let's start this story off proper. You're here for the paranormal, right? Magic perhaps? Or did you wander to this board "just because"
>>
File: 1499574779843.png (365KB, 524x479px) Image search: [Google]
1499574779843.png
365KB, 524x479px
>>19269418
sure what do you want me to do OP?
>>
>>19270441
Oh, I came here in a wasted effort to somehow rekindle the joy I once felt on a board like this.
You know, when before all this shit about magic and divination became so goddamn prevalent. Back when people would swap genuine stories about their own experiences and such.. and not have them be nothing but "green text stories", or bullshit that always boils down to "and the big blood scary blood scare was scary."

I don't care about all of these "happenings" that never work out (we've "predicted" the End Times how many times now and nothing has changed?). Or with bullshit curses. Or even numbers stations.
>>
>>19271024
Do you have any genuine stories to tell?

Once, when I was very young, my mother was sitting outside my room as I slept. She said after a while it sounded as if I had gotten up and started pacing. It's something I do.

Thinking nothing of it she resumed reading her book. After a few minutes the pacing stopped and she distinctly heard the sound of my bedroom door opening, but when she looked up to greet me all she saw was my slightly ajar door quickly shutting back.

She told me she told me to stop kidding around and came into my room only to find me stretched out in bed with the lights out. The moon was bright and she could see I was alone as it shone in through the open curtains.

Then she looked outside and noticed what she described in her own words as "a man walking away from the house as if he had walked right out of the wall"

After waking me up, my brother and father searched the yard and found footprints, but the stopped at the base of a tree right at the edge of the woods. We searched up into the limbs and branches with our flashlights but never found anything.

The next day my parents revealed to us an elderly man had died in the home just before we had moved in.
>>
>>19271008
Relax and tell me why you're here. I'll do what I can to aid and assist you.

There aren't enough grayheads sharing wisdom here. Figured if I spoke up and shared what I can, others may follow suit and do the same.

With that said, this thread is a pocket of sorts on a pair of very ill fitting cosmic trousers. But within it potential grows.
>>
Hi
>>
>>19272555
Hello. What brings you here?
>>
People misunderstood the Sevens apparently...
>>
>>19272702
Perhaps. Would you be willing the share your interpretation of what was supposed to happen?

Personally I believe the world took a simple spiritual shift in response to all the meme magic in the air. The scales were falling out of balance so-to-speak, although, anyone in the know would know that what was on that scale is a pretty shoddy explanation of what was being weighed exactly.
>>
>>19271024
>You know, when before all this shit about magic and divination became so goddamn prevalent. Back when people would swap genuine stories about their own experiences and such.. and not have them be nothing but "green text stories", or bullshit that always boils down to "and the big blood scary blood scare was scary."

this
>>
>>19273006
I don't have much to share, I guess. But I'll try for the sake of old /x/.

When I was younger, two of my cousins and I were walking in a small town we used to live in. The town was probably 20 miles from any other town, and all around the town for those miles were mostly farmland.

Underneath the town's water tower, was a very small stone building than angled down into the ground, it was basically just a staircase with a door on it. Being young, we were curious as to what was down there.

That night, the older cousin and I went to the door and broke the lock off of it. My cousin was freaked out so I just held the door closed while he found a rock to put in front of it, and we went home.

The next day, we all three went to the door and gathered our nerves to go in. I held the door and kicked the rock out of the way, we swung the door open and let our eyes adjust to the darkness.

There were stone stairs going down about 15 steps, and then it turned off to the right but was too dark to see. We started to go down the steps, I went first cause I was the oldest, I guess. But after about three steps, a man suddenly peeked out from behind the corner, staring at us.

We fucking ran. I threw the rock in front of the door again, it was heavy enough to hold it closed at least for a few seconds, and we ran off into the corn directly across from the door, then cut right, the opposite direction from our house. We always watched creepy movies and recordings on youtube and documentaries about murderers and shit so we had enough sense not to run directly to our living space, I guess.

Well anti-climactic, but after a few hours of circling around the entire area, and through the forest on the other side of town, we stepped out onto the street and walked home like we just came from the baseball field about a half mile outside of town.

Later that week, my aunt announced awkwardly to all of us that there was a pedo who moved in on the far side of town. (cont)
>>
>>19273071
>Later that week, my aunt announced awkwardly to all of us that there was a pedo who moved in on the far side of town.

She told us this so we would tell them or call the cops if we ever saw him in the center of town, because it was a very small town, he was not allowed into the center at all because almost everyone in town had children or young teens. They showed us a picture of him, and I bet you're expecting him to be the same guy from the dark stairs. Well, you're not wrong. He was. We told their mom about what happened and the police came to town (small town, only sheriff came every few days) and "talked" to him about coming to the center of town, they technically couldn't do anything but warn him since there was no proof, but he broke down and told them that he saw us break the lock and he went down there after we left and waited for us to come back.

I hope it's not tl;dr. Bless our /x/.
>>
>>19273090
That's intense. What explanation did he give the cops to explain why he was there waiting, or did he flat out admit he was planning to abduct you?

Either way talk about a close call. Anything perverted he could have done to you could have changed everything about you from that point on. Sexual abuse is no laughing matter.

Unless we're discussing alium butt probing. That's kinda funny.
>>
>also anyone who greentexts a spooky story past this point is a cuck faggot
>>
File: 9lI5YRC.jpg (30KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
9lI5YRC.jpg
30KB, 300x226px
>>19272924
>Personally I believe the world took a simple spiritual shift in response to all the meme magic in the air.
>>
>>19273127
>That's intense. What explanation did he give the cops to explain why he was there waiting, or did he flat out admit he was planning to abduct you?

He thought they were on to him according to what I heard an officer tell my aunt. He was freaking out because he thought we recognized him but we honestly didn't from the photo they gave us, we recognized him after they had us look in the cop car with the light shining on him super bright.

As far as I know he was planning to knock us out and take us back to his house or something. ;_;
>>
>>19273254
Dude, you were lucky as fuck.
>>
So, Wanda, everybody, I'm listening.
>>
>>19273282
What do you hear?
>>
File: cf4.png (3MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
cf4.png
3MB, 1366x768px
how many apocalypses have i prevented

1 4 me was patsy but i did go back and fixed it
>>
>>19273467
Elaborate please.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.