[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: 19222.jpg (456KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
19222.jpg
456KB, 2560x1440px
Any such thing?
>>
>>19269323
FUCKING 9 YEAR OLDS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>19269323
yes....very likely! (Not an expert on Islam..)

Check out the Arabian story "The Forty Thieves"....also alternatively entitled, "Ali Baba"

....a man enters a cave that can only be entered by the utterance of a magic phrase
>>
>>19269339
Oh hey Randy. I thought you were dead.
>>
Let me give you some Islamic Gnosis and thus Power over them.

Their god is the Moon god. Known as Nanna / Nannar Sin / Suen.

He is the Son the Anunnaki Enlil.

Nanna is known as Allah. An he is the Father of Isis / Inanna or Ishtar.

If you want to know the truth of who Allah is I direct you to the Oldest Text the Atrahasis.

It tell the Story of how Allah rebelled with the other Igigi and said the work was too hard. They burned their tools and surrounded the Ekur / home of his father Enlil.

Knowledge is power.
>>
>>19269352
That's just fairy tale from the One Thousand and One Nights
>>
>>19269323
they can teach you the self-destruct spell
>>
>>19269323
Yes, there exists Islamic mysticism in the same way as Christian mysticism, and we both draw from the Kabbalah, as we draw from the God of Abraham for our spiritual traditions. There is also Islam influenced by Southeast Asian and African magickal beliefs.
>>
>>19269323
nah I dont mess with djinn
>>
>>19269371
Facepalm
>>
>>19269323
Doesn't Sufism have some magic or something? I haven't really looked into it.

>>19269550
Yeah, they seem about as sketchy as fairies. Like, legit fairies, I mean. Best not to get involved.
>>
>>19269371
Tell me more about Islamic Gnosticism
>>
File: islamevil.jpg (68KB, 549x555px) Image search: [Google]
islamevil.jpg
68KB, 549x555px
If you consider pure evil magic then yeah. Satan's cult brainwashed army of corrupted souls.
>>
File: isisshrinersfez.jpg (16KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
isisshrinersfez.jpg
16KB, 340x270px
>>19270117

Hrm ok.

Well Inanna has a Sister named Ereshkigal. She is the Goddess of the Underworld called Irkalla.

And they have a brother called Shamash or Utu. He is the Sun god.

Inanna or Isis is of course the goddess linked with Venus and the Virgin Virgo.
>>
File: prayer-direction.jpg (52KB, 681x332px) Image search: [Google]
prayer-direction.jpg
52KB, 681x332px
The Black Cube is a symbol of the Demiurge or the Chief Archon.

And that is the one who is in control..

The Kingship goes from Anu, to Enlil to Nanna.
>>
The only way to perform magic is by utilizing Djinn. Solomon did it to build the temple among other things. But beware, Djinn are much like us, there are good and evil Djinn. Therefore there's white and black magic, and most of them would want something in return. I'd stay away from it if you're not knowledgeable in this area.
>>
>>19269323
Basically to make women absolutely useless and have no power or anything.
>>
>>19270125
You mean modern republican christians?
>>
>>19269339
The Islamophobes criticizes the alleged marriage of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and a pre-teen Aisha not because they are against pedophilia, but because they are pedophiles and they envy the prophet.
>>
>>19271568
LMAO. You are right though, no other group in history has been more satanically brainwashed than the group of people worshipping a pedophile business man as a prophet.
>>
>>19271576
Is it possible for those actions to be questioned by someone other than an Islamophobe? Do you consider this behavior to be exemplary for yourself, and me?
>>
>>19271568
just cant escape libtards huh?
>>
>>19271568
from someone who is staying in a muslim country, i hope you liberals get what you guys wished for for so long. cant wait for sharia to be implemented in america and europe
>>
>>19271576
no, I criticize it because fucking kids is objectively wrong.
>>
>>19271576
most hilarious defense of the pedophile, thanks
>>
Just imagine a world without religion
>>
>>19269323

yes, Sufis and esoterecism has a very wide and old influence and inspired western esoterecism

then there was Babism in Iran
>>
>>19269371
what's the deal with enki?
>>
>>19273896

Enki was Enlils half Brother.

Enki was older but Enlil was Heir to Anu because of who is mother was.

Ea Enki is the Father of Marduk, Ningishzidda and Dumuzi.

You may know these as Ra, Thoth or Osiris.

Enki was called Ptah in Egypt but he was the god linked to the planet Neptune and was seen as Poseidon. The Builder of Atlantis.

His son being Thoth the Atlantean.
>>
>>19269323
fuck some goats and report back.
>>
Fuck a dirty towelhead.
>>
File: EXPLOSION.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
EXPLOSION.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>19269380
fucking kek.
/thread
>>
simsalabim
>>
christianity came from sun worship. islam comes from moon worship. both are absolute shit.
>>
>>19269323
islam is the origin of magic

you think it started with Solomon? All those myths are based on Enmendurana - about 1000 years before the Hebrew people even existed. A complex and unknown system existed in the middle east for generations until Zoroaster codified it (not without adding his own odd ideas) and it became part of Persian mysticism which later became Islamic mysticism which eventually dominated Jewish and Christian ideas of magic (Kabballah, Gnosticism).

Islam is simply closer than all other mainstream faiths to the original magic systems of the middle east. The Egyptians were a major political power (unlike the Sumerians and Veddic cultures) and their magic and religion was quickly corrupted by politics. Real magic is hard to come by and the only remnants are in Islam.
>>
>>19271990
It would be a terrible place.
>>
>>19269323
Pope Sylvester II - Wikipedia

According to the legend, Gerbert, while studying mathematics and astrology in the Muslim cities of Córdoba and Seville, was accused of having learned sorcery. Gerbert was supposed to be in possession of a book of spells stolen from an Arab philosopher in Spain. Gerbert fled, pursued by the victim, who could trace the thief by the stars, but Gerbert was aware of the pursuit, and hid hanging from a wooden bridge, where, suspended between heaven and earth, he was invisible to the magician.

Gerbert was supposed to have built a brazen head. This "robotic" head would answer his questions with "yes" or "no". He was also reputed to have had a pact with a female demon called Meridiana, who had appeared after he had been rejected by his earthly love, and with whose help he managed to ascend to the papal throne (another legend tells that he won the papacy playing dice with the Devil).[11]

According to the legend, Meridiana (or the bronze head) told Gerbert that if he should ever read a mass in Jerusalem, the Devil would come for him. Gerbert then cancelled a pilgrimage to Jerusalem, but when he read mass in the church Santa Croce in Gerusalemme ("Holy Cross of Jerusalem") in Rome, he became sick soon afterwards and, dying, he asked his cardinals to cut up his body and scatter it across the city. In another version, he was even attacked by the Devil while he was reading the Mass, and the Devil mutilated him and gave his gouged-out eyes to demons to play with in the Church. Repenting, Sylvester II then cut off his hand and his tongue.

The inscription on Gerbert's tomb reads in part Iste locus Silvestris membra sepulti venturo Domino conferet ad sonitum ("This place will yield to the sound [of the last trumpet] the limbs of buried Sylvester II, at the advent of the Lord", mis-read as "will make a sound") and has given rise to the curious legend that his bones will rattle in that tomb just before the death of a Pope.[12]
>>
>>19269323
let's go back to the beginning of humanity

we live as foragers, we pray for food to some kind of 'god' but food is everywhere around us, life is good. Why evolve? Why build a storehouse when food is year round plentiful? You just thank your gods and live day to day.

Somewhere in the fertile crescent food isn't so plentiful. Cows and chickens and lamb and pigs sort of are so you begin to domesticate them bit by bit, slowly. You associate this year long food with gods as well. Your work and your culture but you still imagine it's god's gifts. Then you discover the grain around you can be cultivated and you can get bigger and bigger crops. What more: you can store grain if you mill all the bran away (lasts for several years) and you can preserve meat by smoking it. But you're no scientist, you don't know why it works. When those idiots who are too curious start asking why they can't eat the meat RIGHT NOW, you have to come up with a story: well we have to 'sacrifice ' it to some kinda god for a few hours first.

Let's say someone discovers that leaving bread dough out for a little bit in a certain place where old bread dough was left it rises and you get flaky, airy, satisfying bread when you bake it? How do you convince your fellow bakers not to bake the dough right away but let it rise in a big group with other doughs (the mother) until it's risen? Well, you claim it needs to be in the presence of god for a while.

This describes Yahweh's demands: smoke some lamb and keep 12 pieces of dough rotating in the grand tent of the arc of the covenant.
>>
>>19269323

Mostly just djinn communing.

It's pretty weak.
>>
>>19269323
Sufism
>>
>>19274297
but what about the curious people BORN to the priests and priestesses that keep the storehouse, barbecue the meat, rotate the unbaked dough? They realize that god has provided systems and patterns in 'emergencies' - like mana from heaven - and they want to know what those patterns are.
They want to talk to god.

Magic evolves from ideas of bypassing human material subjection toward divine macrocosmic numinosity. Without abstractions. Without the lies of why one should smoke meat or leave dough out with older dough for hours before baking. They didn't know why, they only knew that it worked and they told an elaborate lie to keep the technology functioning. So what is the truth?

The truth of reality we still don't know to this very day! Atoms? Quarks? Quantum physics? Relativity? Not yet the truth. Stephen Hawking proposes a model-dependent reality. That means they GAVE UP on figuring out the 'TRUTH". There is no truth. Or, paradoxically, the truth is in individual perception and one's own deep internal delusions as they connect to the macrocosm. A new system was created, that of watching the stars and cataloging numbers (the farthest things they understood to be 'real'). Gematria, anagrams, all kinds of bizarre esoteric shit.

The systems that were designed to reach god: Jacob's Ladder. This device was created by Assyrian and Babylonian mystics and it's part of tradition to this very day in modern Faustian Magick.
>>
File: assyriantreeoflife.gif (219KB, 408x1024px) Image search: [Google]
assyriantreeoflife.gif
219KB, 408x1024px
>>19274376
>>
>>19269323
>be me
>throwing rice at skinnies for the WHO
>niggers running around at dawn burying shit in the front of each others houses
>hey peanut head
>what the fuck?
>is curses
>bad'gin
>I thought you fucks were all ragheads now?
>is good
>has verse of koran in it
So you tell me OP...
>>
File: 18787273.jpg (119KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
18787273.jpg
119KB, 800x800px
We are not Gnostics.

We are not Muslims.

We are not organized.

We do not have leaders or guru's.

We do not contact or worship ET's.

The esoteric portion of the religion has little in common with any Faustian system I have encountered.

Yes the belief system is the root of Islamic/Judaic religion. But that does not mean their teachings can be used as a tool to decipher our belief system with any degree of accuracy.

Why not try doing the reverse, the old literature is fairly common now and a lot of it has been translated.
>>
>>19269323
So, I was going to post here about shia islam, the syncretism with zoroastrianism in sufi shi'ism, and the root of the word 'magic'- 'magus'- as a namesake of Zoroaster.

But then, I thought that the girl in OP's 19222.jpg looks really fine. I like the curvature from the bridge of her nose as the light flows over her cheek. The golden color of her eyes is hypnotic.
>>
File: 1470869073565.jpg (52KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1470869073565.jpg
52KB, 576x472px
>>19269323
You are entering territory you shouldn't. The only magic they have is wrecking shit and deceiving whole populations..
>>
>>19274682
>the root of the word 'magic'
>magus
Masmas(su) Ubaid/Sumerian.
>>
File: 1499438986532.png (3KB, 401x539px) Image search: [Google]
1499438986532.png
3KB, 401x539px
>>19274785
Sounds like some (((other))) groups we know about.
>>
>>19274788
>Masmas(su) Ubaid/Sumerian
You are arguing for imperfect toponymy with a reconstructed language, as opposed to using the cognate from a living language.

You must realize that your argument is weaker by comparison.
>>
>>19274922
>critical thinking is not your strong suit
>>
Islam had some pretty advanced furries for its time
>>
>>19269380
/thread/
>>
>>19271576
No because he's a fucking pedophile and it's disgusting oh am I mad at suicide bomber cause I've always wanted to kill myself I hate Muslims because I'm mad at all that desert they live in too right deluded fool
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.