[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the scariest, most paranormal experience you have had?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Spoopy.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Spoopy.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Title
>>
My parents could hear someone playing with marbles in the roof over my room when I was a baby.
>>
BUCKLE UP, FUCKERS, BECAUSE YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE TREATED TO THE STORY OF THE TIME ANON WAS THE DUMB WHITE KID IN A HORROR MOVIE

Just as soon as I finish typing it on my phone.
>>
When I was a kid in high school, I used to hang out with weird friends.
One day I feel a presence on my left side constantly wherever I go.
Told my parents and they said if I feel scared or calm.I said scared.
That night I hear an owl near my window, we were pretty poor back then, so we would sleep 4 people in one room.
Something is touching my feet ever; since then I have a fear of exposing my feet.
It gets worse as I FEEL my entire body being felt up even though I was lying facedown.
Keep in mind I was sleeping on the ground with just a blanket.
Wake parents up telling them I am getting felt up and there is an owl near the window.
What are you talking about anon? just go back to sleep.
Repeats for several days and my mother eventually gives me a religious book to read, it was more of a prayer book that was very old.
As I am reading/praying the presence gets stronger and eventually "leaves".
Nothing since then.
>>
>>19268965
>Be me, 17 in PA and fucking bored
>Decide I want to stop being a sheltered NEET playing vidya all day, want to see some spooky shit before college devours my free time
>Eventually settle on urbexing
>Do some research, find out about an abandoned asylum about an hour's drive out, Pennhurst Asylum
>Abandoned in the 60's or 70's when they got hit with allegations of basically torturing the retarded people they had there
>Cool shit
>Find an amateur photographer who went in there with some guides. Neat pics, and some good advice
>Guards come by daily, look for dipshits who park at the approach driveway, specifies a path through the woods to get there
>Also stresses: absolutely do NOT be in there after dark. Really pissy spirits and the like. Reports of seeing strange lights and briefly faces in the windows
>Oooooh, scary [/sarcasm]
>Being an edgy 17yo atheist, I laugh this off, start planning. Try to rope some friends in, no one wants to come with
>Drive down, telling my parents I was hanging out at a friend's (had my own car, so easy peasy)
>Arrive, park at an old gravel lot a mile down the road, hike up toward the asylum
>Almost get fucking lost twice, eventually make it
>See a guy wandering around, wait for him to pass, hop the fence, and sneak in
>MissionImpossible.mp3
>Get in, start wandering around, REALLY cool shit
>Some children's play rooms and treatment areas make for really great pics and spooky views
>Explore two buildings, looking around, going through old filling cabinets, etcetera
>Sunset, I planned for this
>Flashlight and snacks, I'm good to keep going, don't give a fuck
>Get into the Mayflower building, it's full dark now, the guards have fucked off
>Think I hear noises, figure it's my echo. Feeling a little nervous, but chalk that up to "committing a misdemeanor in a strange place"
>In what was once a conference or break room. Big table, some broken chairs, and some filing cabinets.

Continued
>>
File: IMG_3335.jpg (53KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3335.jpg
53KB, 600x404px
>>19269028
Keep going you NEET
>>
>>19269028

Go on
>>
Bump for storytimes
>>
>>19269028
Hurry up you god darn cunt
>>
>>19269028
>>19269028
>Looking through the filing cabinet for anything interesting when my hair stands on end
>Before I can react, something hits me in the back of the head HARD. Fall into the cabinet, crash into the floor, black out
>WindowsShutdown.mp3
>Come to, probably only a few seconds later, camera shattered in front of me.
>I'm bleeding, wind is going hard in the room
>Get up, book it out of there
>Don't care about stealth anymore, sprint down the road to my car, speed the whole way home
>Explain the head wounds and shattered camera as getting into a fight, all but one of my friends don't believe me when I get back to school

All went well for the next couple of years. Went to college, life shit happened. Eventually, looking for a haunted house to go to with my friends. Find out that Pennhurst got bought and turned into one. I'm nervous, but my friends are excited, so I go along with it.

We get there, and we have a good time. I find out after we arrive that one of their biggest attractions is a self-guided tour through one of the buildings. Friends are excited, I don't see why not.

We get there, and it's the fucking Mayflower building. I'm more than a little nervous, but I'll deal with it. We go through it, no biggie, but I notice they've blocked off the second floor. I ask an employee about it, but they have no idea, it was an order from management.

So, we finish up and head out, a few friends trying to figure out which attraction to hit next. Meanwhile, I look behind me and stop dead.

There in the window on the second floor is a pale face. He's looking right at me, giant grin on his face. The almost predatory grin, that says "Oh, I know who YOU are, motherfucker"

Now, I thought I'd only looked for about 10 seconds. By the time my friend shook me, it'd apparently been more like 2 minutes, and I'd gone white as a sheet. My friend- the one who'd believed me back in high school- helped me convince the rest to leave.
>>
>>19269074
>>19269093
>>19269181

Sorry, lost signal for a bit.
>>
>>19269193
>>19269028
so.... you were raped?
shit story
>>
>>19269218
Yes, anon. That is exactly what happened. I was given that ghost dick without my consent. Shit was mad spooky, yo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.