[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here live alone is a house far from nearest neighbor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1498847546001.png (250KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498847546001.png
250KB, 657x527px
Anyone here live alone is a house far from nearest neighbor?

Is it spooky? Did any spooks happen?
>>
my nearest neighbor is abot 1/4 mile in the woods behind my house, i can barely see their house thru the trees in the distance, the next nearest is a mile or two. not spooky tho, i want to move out in the woods to buttfuggistan futher away from ppl to make it more spooky and luxuriously solitude pretty cool huh :D
>>
>>19268813
Demonic and UFO activity simultaneously, straight got the hell out of there
>>
File: scared pepe.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
scared pepe.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
>>19269176
What happened? :(
>>
>>19269210
Man it's a long story... basically I had an awakening that caused me to start meditating. I was only focused on my third eye though. I had no no training at all in what I was dealing with and completely unwittingly opened myself up to something sinister. I had been seeing lights in the sky and didn't think much of it, until one day one was actually close enough to the house to see, this thing was flying around but giving egg shaped.

Still didn't think much of it until one not guy I'm meditating and what I see are bodies lined up, they looked dead but there eyes were wide open in a trance and my entire third eye vision gets taken over by the head of the most realistic praying mantis alien ever. Totally filled me with bad vibes.

So not long after I decided to concentrate on other chakras and Aline my will with source, because I don't trust any entity, I just trust that I'm being led right and create as much possible, that's when the demonic shit started
>>
>>19269284
What is a "third eye"? I'm new, also i have also seen come kind of light formation in the sky, i was honestly the strangest thing i have ever seen, i made my grandad pull over and we watched it, this is the second time in my life i have seen these lights.
>>
>>19269284
For about a week, noises would appear out of thin air, scaring the shit out of my dog. She would bark and growl at nothing. She was terrified. Chasing and running things I couldn't see.

At night I'd like awake and hear shit say things like, "what the fuck is wrong with you" and "destroyyyyyyy" in voices I couldn't understand. Alien grays and a hag would seeming manifest above my coffee table. I'd dream the most realistic hellish dreams you could imagine and awake to a completely burning sensation in the palm of my hand. It hurt so bad I had blisters from it. I cried totally convinced I was possibly losing my mind, so I left. I left everything in that house and haven't had a negative thing happen to me since. I still trust in source and love. I'm just thankful it's over
>>
>>19269313
Voices I couldn't emulate not understand
>>
>>19269313
Did you leave your dog too?
>>
File: IMG_5183.jpg (101KB, 720x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5183.jpg
101KB, 720x624px
>>19269293
I was using visualization techniques to unlock it. I'd clear my head completely and once I felt good and tingly I'd Go up my spine imagining a ladder and climbing towards a light. Eventually I'd peak over and see something. Sometimes what I consider deep universal secrets, sometimes apocalyptic visions, one time the manti
>>
>>19269325
Fathers girlfriend has it now
>>
In Australia, it is extremely common for neighbours to live far apart outside of the main city.
I live with my girlfriend out in country Victoria, but we both work alternating night/day shifts and only really see each other on weekends. She works in the trade industry doing night work, so I usually am home alone every night. My nearest neighbour is about a 3KM drive down the road. It's a big dusty, dirt road and there's only two houses on the street.

My neighbour had me dog sit for him once, because he went to greece for 2 months, and I had a car pull into my driveway at around 11PM at night. It was my neighbour who was back to pickup his dogs. Problem was that he had been away for about 3 weeks at that point, and I was expecting him back in another 5 weeks. Confused, I just gave him his dogs back and went to sleep.

The next day my girlfriend called me at work and said that our neighbour had been killed in Greece during the riots.
>>
>>19269378
I had to start working night shifts. I couldn't be on my own in the house at night. Freaked me the fuck out. I had to go through my neighbours house when his family came around. No one has any idea where the dogs went or who picked them up. I swear to this day that it was 100% my neighbour who came to me that night to pick them up
>>
>>19269338
What the fuck, that sounds scary, it doesn't sound like something you want to mess about with? D:
>>
>>19269388
Yea it was wierd, I was in such a good place from my awakening and using meditation to melt my worries and concerns that when it turned to shit I had no idea what to do. No support system, it was turn myself over to source or let the darkness consume me
>>
>>19269313
Schizophrenia dude, seriously seek help
>>
>>19268813
Used to live in a country house in Michigan that was probably 1/2 mile from the nearest neighbor. Weird shit constantly. It was also near an old indian reservation, and I used my land as hunting property so I might've killed some sacred animals or some shit, I dunno. Saw skinwalker tier shit though.
>>
>>19268813
No, but there is a Joo on /x/ that keeps using the pedobear meme, it's creepy as fuck
>>
I live with my family but due to varying work schedules, more than half the time 1 of us is gone

My house is 30+ years old, occasionally there are strange noises, sounds like footsteps, knocking, etc.

I thought I was just being fucking weird until my Dad asked me one night if I heard strange noises and we both hypothesize that there's at least some paranormal activity

Occasionally I hear noises in my room at night or see strange movements, not sure if its a demon or human spirit, but whatever it is, it seems pretty responsive to being told to fuck off
>>
>>19268813
i live in a 100 year old carriage house alone and i had an issue with hearing stuff that sounded like it was falling in the middle of the night, and nothing had fallen.

i've also seen orbs and my friend saw an orb.

had a book jump out of my bookshelf.

this stuff is all infrequent though
and most of the time it's quite comfy.
>>
>>19269523
Yea I thought that too but I haven't had anything happen since then, I really did cry thinking I had lost my mind. But everything's cool now, no problems whatsoever since I left. Besides I doubt the dog was schizophrenic too
>>
I was looking at living alone in an isolated cabin but this thread is spooking me, anyone know like /x/ home defense stuff I could do?
>>
I can't sleep so I have a few. First some background my house has been in the family since civil war it was a refuge for Confederate troops. The place is haunted. First story I was out hunting on my land with my uncle, we were about 1/4 mile from each other. I had sit down to relax. The I heard someone yell "there's that son of a bitch"! Followed by a chain of guns firing. Not going to die today I jumped into the valley behind me. Told my uncle, what had happened. He told me that I got to close too there cave, he said they hide there from the union troops.
2nd story I call the knocks, so my mother, aunt, and her kids wanted to go camping (I live In the middle of nowhere) I said go ahead, everything is fine everyone is sleeping. I'm woken up by my aunt "there's some at the door" it's about 4 am, grab a flash light and my pistol. The thing at the door was knocking away. I waited till there hand hit the door. I threw it open , gun drawn absolutely nothing was in front of me. There's no way I could have missed seeing them
I have 2 more stories if want to hear them?
>>
>>19271370
Learn to fucking read a room and not buy a cabin with any rooms that have something weighing on them?
Ultimately, you gotta pick your own ritual and convince yourself it works if you're already convincing yourself this shit is real. Naming things gives them power whether they exist or not.
>>
>>19269171
Out there, tho, no one will hear you scream, anon, no one will hear you scream

>too spooky for me
>>
>>19269384
Spooky as hell
>>
some scrub live in the bush about half a km up the driveway, couple of km to closest neighbor otherwise. spookiest thing to ever happen is is some bear sized wild dog just casually strolling the bush line with out even the slightest bit of curiosity of me, it was either fearless or has been watching me and knew i posed no threat. though that was many years ago now. sad to think that beast as probably died and i will never get to see it up close.
i live in aus by the way so there is absolutely no chance it was a bear
>>
>>19268813
I do, dearest neighbor is a mile away. Every few nights there is something bashing against my windows. I know its not a tree or bush, I trim my shit, but other than that, I don't know what it is.
>>
>>19269384
Dem niggas dead now
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.