[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the purpose of the Voynich Manuscript?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: voynich_manuscript.jpg (52KB, 624x330px) Image search: [Google]
voynich_manuscript.jpg
52KB, 624x330px
What is the purpose of the Voynich Manuscript?
>>
It was probably some sort of addendum to a fantasy novel being written at the time. Of course the writer was trash and his novel never ended up published and was lost to time yet this manuscript had survived and is now making retards all over the world try to find some deeper occult meaning to it. or aliums mang.
>>
>>19268677

It raises your Alchemy +2
>>
>>19268677
Whoever discovers this with a proof probably will become famous.
>>
File: Greed.png (16KB, 116x138px) Image search: [Google]
Greed.png
16KB, 116x138px
>>19268677
Some of the pictured woman gave me a voynich Boner..just look them up, they do some serious hentai shit in there...

http://ixoloxi.com/voynich/pdf/en/vms-quire1-en.pdf
>>
>>19268677
Private notes of an individual alchemist. Never meant to be deciphered, never will be.
>>
File: DDF_047.jpg (144KB, 1000x991px) Image search: [Google]
DDF_047.jpg
144KB, 1000x991px
>>19268677
Big Houks..
OP
Just a joke of Gay Guy
>>
>>19268677
Tell you what the dank shit is
>>
>>19268677
The bizzare images may be just a result of bad drawing
>>
>>19268677
It was created by an extraterrestrial who was trying to describe their home world. Too bad we'll never understand it.
>>
File: 1.png (20KB, 171x336px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
20KB, 171x336px
>>19268677

I really, really want to believe, and like to imagine, once upon a time there was a guy who had academic friends, or was a professor or something, and after seeing years of artifacts be discovered and studies, and decided he'd purposely write a cryptic guide in a nonsense language, purely to confound future generations. He knew he'd never live to see it, but he still kicked his feet and giggled to tears imagining it.

I've laughed at the thought of pranks I've done at work that wouldn't be discovered till long after I quit, and I'd never be there to see them, but the reactions I've imagined were enough. I could see the same principal at work here, only way more epic
>>
Probably just a monk high as shit drawing n writing stuff.
>>
>>19268677
I think one of the better things I've heard was that it may just be total fucking nonsense. Because apparently it was a thing back during ye olden times to make up weird shit to sell to rich people. Sort of ye olde coffee table book shit.
>>
File: clvscroll.webm (211KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
clvscroll.webm
211KB, 600x450px
>>19268677
To be a plot point in my movie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.