[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A new generation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

File: OzawaCosmicElder.jpg (206KB, 814x1024px) Image search: [Google]
OzawaCosmicElder.jpg
206KB, 814x1024px
Which are you?:
Starseed
Indigo

What was your mission? And will you reincarnate again after this life?
>>
>>19268603
I'm a Starseed from Andromeda..
>>
>>19269494
me too
>>
>>19268603
fuck stars, give money
>>
I'm gay
>>
>>19269526
be calm, the pie is ready
>>
I think I'm an alien, but it could just be autsm. I'm not sure.
>>
>>19268603
I'm an angelic being
my God is an angel

not planning on returning
>>
I'm a final boss.
>>
>>19269631
is it over? :(
>>
>>19268603
Not a clue, but I hope to meet melchizedek in my lifetime.
>>
what does any of this mean
what is that picture
>>
>>19269703
This is the time of transcendence many of us incarnated to spread light and love and help with the transition since any souls that started off on earth have no idea wtf is going on
>>
9 114 7125
>>
How do I know what kind I am? By my birthdate? Special abilities?
>>
>>19268603
Not reincarnating again fuck this place
>>
most likely indigo..

what does that mean in autism?
>>
>>19268603
im indigo

my porpuse is to learn english
>>
>>19269734
You're damn right, I have no idea what's going on. I hate being in the dark about shit
>>
I'm the one who has the hyperdimensional physics manual.

I can connect to Essassani.
>>
>>19269734
What is your current project?

What are you doing to spread light and life?
>>
guys. How I know If I'm special space babby?
>>
>>19270584
Do you remember a room when you were a sphere of light, and they transplanted you into another person's body, fusing your souls so that you were able to retain memories that otherwise would never have occurred to that other person's body? (I am acknowledging the Terran belief that memories are a thing that autonomous physical bodies can have.)
>>
I am piece of shit
Destined to become dirt
To cover the earth in my filth
And to slowly be blown away by time
>>
>>19270579
Wrote a couple children's book I'm working on getting published. There's messages there for the adults too. The theory is change the children and they'll help change the world.

Everyone in my vicinity gets subtle messages of love and the law of attraction as well. I love making ripples, my friend that really latched on to the idea just moved I told him not to stop spreading it.

One of the the reasons I get on this site is to help change minds you never know who's lurking, literally everything we say has an effect.

Nothing super huge... many of us know how the mind works I'd love to see what a few of us could do combining resources and minds. The hardest part about this are the people that don't understand how I have what feels like a divine calling I can't ignore, always trying to drag me back into earths infantile egotistical ways.
>>
>>19270635
You think you could stop the local kids in my area burning cars? That'd be nice.
>>
Indigo

Incarnate angel, been to Orion, Pleiades, and Andromeda...
I don't wanna reincarnate again but I don't feel like I learned everything I need to know yet
>>
File: TheTranscendedMercenary-317x446.jpg (38KB, 317x446px) Image search: [Google]
TheTranscendedMercenary-317x446.jpg
38KB, 317x446px
>>19268603
Indigo, and "hell no" I am not coming back after I die. I'm done with corporeal life.
>>
>>19268603
dumb enlightened furfag
>>
>>19270650
Nothing's impossible anon, this type of behavior is the reason there being written. I'm very empathic I could use the first quarter century of my life as a way to connect with them, I've been through about every hell you could imagine. Simply throwing them in jail without understanding how or why the behavior started in the first place will lead to them treating others how they've been treated
>>
>>19270635
I know nothing of a past life, or any reincarnation, but I do have some natural skills that other people really struggle to accomplish.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to just run with it, but I'm afraid of what would happen if it gets in the wrong hands
>>
>>19268603
Indiseed
>>
File: 1498352273707.jpg (99KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
1498352273707.jpg
99KB, 800x594px
Star-seed
To spread light and love one would presume.
Reincarnate on earth again doubtful i feel alien here.
>>
>>19270697
I don't know anything about a past life either. I do believe I'm here to spread light and love though. My awakening had so many continuous shocks to the brain of deep universal truths I had to ask whatever was showing me to slow down. The image of me having light blast through every area of awareness before I even knew what a light worker was solidified it for me. I had months and months of confusion before I realized why I was I here. It came to a head after discovering how powerful the mind truly was. I could easily create a better future for myself and dive back into the illusion or help create a better future for everyone.

Whatever skills you have please use them if you think it could help. Fear is the enemy.
>>
>>19268603
Human Starseed with a big adoptive family of light.
>>
I'm a higher dimensional entity, I served out my incarnation cycle on earth and transcended the wheel of karma. I left for some time, probably on to higher realms, and have returned this time around as a Bodhisattva and to impart something higher to this world.

If that makes me a Starseed, IDK, I just see myself as a light being.
>>
>>19270737
Fear is the mind killer, the little death.
>>
>>19270737
What teachings do you follow?
>>
Indigo.
Speaking of past lives, I'm gonna share something I don't normally share with anybody at all. Ever since I was a young child, I would have strange dreams or flashbacks of a past life of some sort. It started off as a child, I was being carried by my mother through a trench. She appeared to be a mix of Jewish and Italian. I'm assuming it was the first world war. Eventually, I remember my vision shifting to three men on a truck or something, with a mortar in the bed. It had gas of some sort, as it landed next to my mother while we were running, but there was no significant explosion, and i remember her putting a gas mask on me (i was maybe about 9 in the dream. I had this dream when i was about the same age). Eventually, the dreams progressed through various stages in my life. I grew up in a small town. At some point my mother had shipped me off to either america or england to live a better life, though she died shortly after. I don't know what happened to my father in the dreams. I remember i had a different name beforehand, but my name had been changed to something in english, "Marcus Adam Bailey". I remember walking through very distinct towns and eventually cities. At some point in my life, world war II had started, and i had been enlisted. The dreams got significantly more horrific. I remember fighting through a series of trenches yet again at some point, in what i could only assume to be france due to the surrounding terrain and nearby towns. I remember that i was a skilled fighter, and i was able to use multiple weapons, but at the same time, i had some sort of mental disease. It had to have been schizophrenia or something, i remember stabbing and shooting at enemies that weren't there, almost knocking out my allies and best friends because their face wasnt theirs, voices urging me to paranoid protectiveness over my sleeping or distracted comrades. I remember one very distinct memory, i had it as a flashback... [cont]
>>
>>19271554
[cont]
I was running through ditches and craters, progressing towards a small shop of some sort. It had held some value to me, because for some reason it seemed very familiar. It was a bakery, but it was peculiar: It had some sort of altar in the front. I have no clue what it was, but it was a flat wooden table. Silver antlers above the table, with a tall candle on either side lengthwise. In the middle of this, there was a large ceramic dish, surrounded by items of supposed value, such as an iron eagles wing, a sword to the left, and a book to the right. I remember running towards this, and getting shot in the lower right portion of my stomach, just under my ribcage. I still remember the sheet burning pain from the bullet, It startled me. It felt like i was watching a movie from someone else's eyes, with no control over their actions, forced to sit through joy and suffering alike. I remember finding the baster hiding behind a nearby tree just off the road, and shooting at him, with a semi automatic rifle of some sort, until i charged at him, tackling him to the ground, and using the butt of the rifle to beat him to death. I remember hearing a noise behind me, turning around, and then being hit directly in the face with a club. The flashback stopped, and i realized that i was panting and sweating and screaming in the middle of my livingroom next to family. It scared the absolute shit out of me. Oddly enough, i've always had a penchant for military matters and combat through my life, being taught by my dad how to fight in several different styles, though i'm currently trying to get a degree in mechanical engineering. I remember when i was a child i would vent my anger through making designs for blades and armor. My dad studied to be a blacksmith, so those designs often came of use to him.
>>
>>19271572
Fuck, I'm too tired to be writing this shit. I just realized how many typos I have in that post.
>>
Uhm where's the character sheet for this RP?
>>
>>19268603
Sounds edgy
>>
Some random old lady came up to my mother and told her I was an indigo child
>>
>>19270635
>The theory is change the children and they'll help change the world.

Wow anon, you sound super-duper trustworthy.
>>
>>19272051
Should actually be to change the fucking adults so they can properly teach their children and then learn from them later in life.

Change starts with the self, first and always. Children are secondary to the self.
>>
>Child of the Void
Not returning mate, not returning.
I still don't know why I got this task pfft.
>>
File: brotherhoodtruth.png (192KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
brotherhoodtruth.png
192KB, 500x396px
>>19268603
i dont know

ppl always usually say the things they say, cause of their own history/heritage influencing them 2 say it... i think i am what i am: a child from Eden born into a world i chose 2 b born in so i can try 2 comprehend its incomprehensible-hatred; i learned a lot too because of my choice, but nothing rly amazing or complicated... its a lesson of basically a it is what it is because it is: if man is inconvenienced & put in an environment/circumstance unlike my own they will become, 2 say the least, very scary... lol

this is 4 fun

God bless ;o
>>
>>19268603
Starseed
Balance
Not on earth im going back to Gliese 1214 b
>>
I'm not sure. I do not know my origins. I do know I've always been able to fit in with the masses but I am quite different. I'm a norm buster and I'm all about breaking things down and working with groups to facilitate future growth and change based on a shared vision.

I don't know enough about my options for where to go next. There's so much to be done here. I imagine these skills can be leveraged anywhere.
>>
>>19268603
Op... what in the actual stellar fuck is a starseed?
>>
I really just ended up hating this junk

Like crystal, chakrahs, indigos, starseeds, sacred geo, emerald tablets, OBE, etc

I just ended up hating it it's all so empty and no one actually answer anything because they don't know anything then when you dig deep enough it's just more unanswered questions

2/10 waste of time would read again for good larps
>>
>>19272051
There are people currently grooming your children to become ok with earths carnal desires, who spread hate to them and they in turn spread hate. I don't care if you trust me, the messages in these books are good, and I know my intention. You should be more worried about the Spider-Man and Elsa videos and stuff like that, there the ones warping your children.
>>
>>19272096
Yea how about I just change the entire world myself. Again it would be nice to see what a few of us could do gathering resources and putting our minds together, adults have that massive ego of im right and that's it. So far, I have to be in person to change an adult. That's one at a time though, what should I do write a self help Bible?
>>
Star seed from andromeda. In the process of remembering why I'm here this time. I'm
Not sure if this is my last incarnation here but absolutely not the first. I need to meet mentors and my guide if anyone has any tips for finding them it would be greatly loved. Also if anyone knows how to access greater truth without hardcore meditation and or drugs? I feel like it should just be a "switch" we turn on or off
>>
I'm a starseed from the old universe. The universe before this one. I remember a planet full of gods and there were two creators, one male, one female. The female was my creator. My God. My mother.
>>
My whole life purpose is to find my soulmate, so we can help make the universe a better place together. I believe I will have to reincarnate in order to help the people of earth. I wish one day that I could get my powers back and become my old self. A beautiful girl with the bluest eyes.
>>
File: redguy.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
redguy.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
hi, what
>>
link to online test and crystal webstore
>>
Starseed
I'm suffering, don't know my mission
I don't want to reincarnate
>>
File: 6Y6u5I2.gif (495KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
6Y6u5I2.gif
495KB, 500x206px
This is why suicide rates in young individuals is so high. You come into this world with a purpose, to better this planet but the older generation stand in your way and prevent the positive change so you instinctively want to return home.
>>
>>19272520
This post made me really sad, for some reason.
>>
>>19268603
I dont like labels.

But i have a mission.
>>
File: 1498706333948.jpg (10KB, 196x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498706333948.jpg
10KB, 196x225px
>>19271574
Plz use paragraph form next time
>>
File: aXm7622xjU.jpg (74KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm7622xjU.jpg
74KB, 650x650px
I'm Indigo and finally freed my soul this lifetime from bondage and servitude to demons/Satan. Still hard letting it go but this recent full moon has left me feeling newborn. Still in a very lonely place in my life, recently moved and can't seem to really bond with people anymore. Still spreading love as much as I can though.
>>
>>19274879
All You Need Is Love
>>
>>19275522
Be strong! You got this!

Hiking groups will let you tag along, just stay quiet until you've healed.
>>
>>19270596
What's funny is it's only possible to hiijack the bodies of the young and ill/old.
Or are the rumors true and some douchenozzle figured out how to kick a healthy man's mind until it fits snug for his own soul?
>>
>>19272790
I think us probable allies. Best of luck.
>>
File: aXm8851xjU.jpg (172KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8851xjU.jpg
172KB, 650x650px
>>19275551

Thank you! My motivation has been really high lately for actually completing my purpose of art and music. I know it won't connect with everyone but it will connect with Indigo trapped in trailer parks around the country.
>>
I am but a humble, confused human.
>>
I come from the Kangz solar system and my species plans to mix with the humans on Earth
>>
>>19275372
The truth does that.
But you can't let the truth hurt you, because it's from accepting lies that you are truly hurt.
>>
>>19275279
Work is never easy. Especially when you don't remember your mission. If someone is lost they should go check the Notebook / diary.

>exit life
Ayymmm... Fuck! Now I remember why I was on the godforsaken planet to begin with!
>>
>>19269631
>mfw nothing more than just a named elite
>ywn be a final boss
>>
>>19270789
no one's interested in this? ok
>>
>>19268603
Guessing im arcturian, but the mission here is far from anything positive.
>>
>>19268603
i think next go around im going to reincarnate in a world with RPG mechanics desu
>>
>>19276806
Arcturian?
Mission?
Just curious.
>>
>>19272424
Just some autistic bullshit
>>
>>19268603
My mission is to masturbate and play video games.
>>
>>19276974
http://arcturi.com/ArcturianArchives/ArcturianFacts.html
im not exactly sure, but according to a description i found a long time ago which fits my personality with 100% accuracy (or used to back then) and I rolled with it.

>mission
not sure either, just one point in my life I somehow knew what I had to do and that was it.
>>
File: Europa-moon.jpg (463KB, 913x913px) Image search: [Google]
Europa-moon.jpg
463KB, 913x913px
>Pic related
No, I'm not coming back. Already did the deed.
>>
>>19276629
>If someone is lost they should go check the Notebook / diary.
What do you mean?
>>
>>19275279
My generation is just as responsible for the problems with the modern world. Maybe moreso. Then again, the older generation made them that way.
>>
>>19268603
What are you talking about? Is this a videogame?
>>
>>19268603
I don't think they have a mission, at least the ones I had the chance to meet seemed pretty lost desu.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.