[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do we expose the Annunaki?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Astral-Kek.gif (373KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Astral-Kek.gif
373KB, 650x650px
How the fuck do we expose the Annunaki?
>>
>>19268496
I'm down with this.
But we need more information about their origins.
Aliens come to earth to mine our golds?
Use humans as slave workers, teaching math and sciences to build their pyramids all around the world, then to worship them through their ideas of death majicks, which will ultimately destroy ourselves with.

Then they teach us a lie about how earth is flat, has a dome and some bullshit firmament noone seems to be able to see or know of.

after that, they cast a meateor down into the gulf of mexico, wipe out the planet so nothing is left. they pick up any and all tech they can find and beat feet out of earth after mining all they can.

Tell me we haven't been conned, and I'll tell you another story
>>
I think a good first step is to expose the Catholic Church, which was obviously created by them or servants of them.
>>
>>19268496
If you can somehow cause the knowledge inflict a cost/benefit calculation on the average person, they'll optimize their cost/benefit calculation and the masquerade will break.
>>
>>19268526
this guy gets it. i always looked at the gulf and said it looked like a meteor carved it out.
>>
Why not just let it go?

This were eons ago.. or y'know,
a very very very long time separate.
>>
>>19268496
By waiting until we are developed enough to interact with them. Play friendly when we are on equal footing. Eventually "find" an excuse to purge them.
>>
>>19268827
A very very long time separate
>>
>>19268961
/thread
>>
>>19268961
or them purge us if we dont cooperate with them
>>
>>19268827
nuh uh, if someone interfered with our natural development for person gains we need to know. If they were to come back I want to know the truth about them not some made up story
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.