[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG- Occultism and Magick general-explosive synchronicities edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 39

File: IMG_1316.jpg (231KB, 776x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1316.jpg
231KB, 776x960px
/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library link:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

[email protected]
>>
>>19268404

whats the difference between Occultism and Esoterecism
>>
>>19268404
yeah... not touching either of those links with a 5 foot pole. Any Anon want to risk life and computer today?
>>
>>19268408
They're generally the same thing although you could say occultism strays towards the practical and esotericism the theoretical and philosophical
>>
>>19268436
You can't link jack with a plaintext URL dummy
>>
What does it mean if I see strange colors and lights and such after meditating?

Last night, I did some meditation before bed. This morning, I woke up and got on my computer, and had a blind spot in my vision, like I'd been looking at the sun or something. I went to bed again for about an hour, and when I got up, I was back to normal.

I just finished meditating again a few minutes ago, and I again had the blind spot, but it's given way and now I just see weird, ripply lights around the right-hand side, top, and bottom of my field of vision.
>>
>>19268488

For colors, you have activated corresponding chakras.
>>
>>19268436
It's just the same library and pastebin I've been using for fiveish years.
>>
>>19268488
That's a good sign it means you're meditating effectively, just keep at it and don't get attached to whatever sensations occur
>>
>>19268488

take food, vitamans and lay off the computer for a bit
>>
>>19268519
>>19268514
>>19268511
>>19268488
https://suttacentral.net/en/dn6
>>
>>19268511
They're overlapping squiggles of gold, black, green, and orange.
>>19268514
Why would I get attached to not being able to see shit because there's squiggles in the way?
>>19268519
Good call.
>>19268523
I wasn't meditating in hopes of seeing lights. I was meditating in hopes of overcoming self-loathing, social anxiety, and fear of abandonment.
>>
>>19268543
>I wasn't meditating in hopes of seeing lights
Way to read the sutra, bud.
>>
>>19268543
You'd get attached to the trippy sensations which can get way more intense as your perception opens up and the danger is thinking those sensations mean you've reached attainment like a kid who took LSD and thought they found "God"
>>
>>19268404
https://www.correctingtime.org
Found this the other day, you may be interested, it's revolving around 11:11 these people say it's calling to you.
>>
>>19268944
Those people are calling to anyone who listens anon

I wouldn't mind another distance attunement from a heady hippy though
>>
So, here's a list of all the ebooks I could find that are relevant to my interests as an aspiring witch-priestess of the woods. Anything important I'm missing or should add to the list?

https://pastebin.com/b9s0kfYG
>>
>>19269186
That's a very good list, I would add ONE: Grimoire of the Golden Toad if you really are gonna be by yourself in a natural setting
>>
>>19269199
I don't wanna stab a toad though. :(
>>
>>19269212
While that is the ultimate way to un Christ cuck yourself, there are ways to use the formulas and ideas in that book without taking it all the way. For example certain practitioners of witchcraft used to steal sacramental wafers from churches, invoke the Holy Spirit, and then feed the wafers to frogs.

Besides the poetry in that book is amongst Chumbley's best imo
>>
Hi guys what can I do to
get rid of negative/and bad spirits away from me and my house?.
>>
>>19268554
>>19268640
Turns out it was a coincidence and I was having a migraine halo. Good times.
>>
>>19269287
LBRP
>>
"It is my intention to deal with the full heptad of the Lonely Road in The Auraeon..."
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>19269838
Six more rites on the Toadbone path.
OR, the rites were sublimated into IA/KHU.

I guess we'll know if/when Aureon goes public.

https://youtu.be/Gv8_WPwoSNA
>>
>>19269884
I have a strong feeling they're gonna release some new material in between the two eclipses
>>
>>19269894
I have a strong feeling you're correct.
Too bad I'm not on their mailer.
I could ask Labree or one of my buddies tho.
>>
>>19269894
>>19269924
That is, if Dan Schulke can peel himself away from the Pleasure Garden long enough to actually transmit the Vox Baetyla.

Remember we got two extra encyclopedias of plant lore (on top of the standing three) since DBoE.
>>
>>19269959
I've strongly considered shooting him an email because apparently he's pretty easily reachable
>>
>>19269979
>he's pretty easily reachable
I've never seen a reply from public emails.
I rarely see him on Facebook.
I should fire the physical address my CV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0lMebGt9I
>>
So is it possible to perform a Goetic ritual without the incense? I mean if I was in a position to buy shit like that, I probably wouldn't be trying to get demons to help me in the first place.
>>
>>19270043
If you have problems buying 99c worth of incense you have way more shit to focus on than Lemegeton.
>>
>>19270043
>>19270047
Why do so many people have trouble buying incense? I mean as long as you aren't in a shitty third world country you can buy shit off amazon.
>>
>>19268404
>lodge of black ivory

Spoopy. Is it a "cover for dudes having buttsex" kind of thing or a "sell your soul in group rituals for power" kind of thing?
>>
>>19270092
It's an "all true Work is done in Exile so lets try to synchronize our rites in the vain attempt at putting together a Quadriga because fuck if anyone local to any of us will put in the Work".
>>
>>19270107
>Quadriga
What did he meem by this?
>>
File: the-chariot-thoth-tarot.jpg (88KB, 399x646px) Image search: [Google]
the-chariot-thoth-tarot.jpg
88KB, 399x646px
>>19270182
Are you quasi literate or something?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadriga
>>
>>19270154
I think that depends on how literally you take the "Chariot" metaphor
>>
>>19270193
I'm quadi liberate, yeah.
>>
File: DET2l00W0AAUXo5.jpg (113KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DET2l00W0AAUXo5.jpg
113KB, 900x1200px
feels
>>
>>19270235
Ted K?

Tell Kerry I said hi.
Wait, no don't.
>>
>>19270242
I snagged it off his twitter so I could tweet at him if you really wanted lmao, it'd be a little socially awkward of me though
>>
>>19270254
Yeah no please don't.
>>
So I was reading Azoetia yesterday and there's this one part where he's clearly talking about very specific instructions for Sex Magick in a Saabat situation but he uses weird mythopoetic metaphors to describe all the positions, and it made me realize that everyone does that to this day including Chaos Magicians. Why all the secrecy about Sex Magick? Why aren't there more straightforward descriptions of the inner mysteries? I'm sure there's a good reason
>>
>>19270254
" @richardkaczynski tell ya wife Ape says hi "

it's ok I won't lol
>>
>>19270280
>he uses weird mythopoetic metaphors to describe all the positions
Yeah, almost like Spare's Death Postures and the Satyr's Sermon.

>that everyone does that to this day including Chaos Magicians
I hear tell that Vira will observe the position of a climaxing Yogini's hands and use it as mudra, but this is from a less reliable source.

>Why all the secrecy about Sex Magick?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
>>
>>19270284
>ted
>rich
Every fucking goddamn time why doesn't he change his last name?
>>
what do you guys think about the OP from this thread:

>>19261022

he seems to be batting above average for a role player on this god forsaken board
>>
>>19269482
Thanks

How about concealing yourself from other folks who conjure so when they look into you they won't know what you been up to?
>>
>>19270375
kek

He said the beings from Orion were slavers and that's when I knew he was full of shit
>>
>>19270379
Isn't that the plot of the film Stargate
>>
>>19270285
>Satyr's Sermon

Hey you wouldn't happen to have that would you?
>>
>>19270390
Type "Satyr's Sermon" into google and you'll get a handful of pages which should give you the jist of the text.

Really it's zero substitute for KULA/LA.
>>
>>19269287

Smudging with white sage.

>Go to weekend workshop
>they do a shite sage smudge ritual as one of the activities
>Do ceremony, have rebirth, meditate, by Sunday night feel amazing, smile for the first time without needing drugs in years
>get home, notice place just feels off, housemate is really down, spend some time cheering him up, notice that within a day I feel exhausted and completely drained
>housemate however is cheerful as fuck now
>Think it might be the house, order some sage, do a smudging, thinking yeah, like this will do anything
>Literally the next day, housemate comes up to me, confesses that he stole some stuff from me 5 months ago & covered it up / has been lying about it
>mfw

Not sure if coincidence, but has legit spooked me haha.
>>
Anyone have experience with Charles Cosimano's work? Hard to tell if he is full of shit or not. Basically uses lights and technology as a vehicle for intention. Also claims to have a working tepaphone. Is he full of shit?
>>
>>19270400
>KULA/LA
I can already tell that one is gonna be a hard one for me. Back to reading I guess
>>
File: FOGC[1].gif (7KB, 325x431px) Image search: [Google]
FOGC[1].gif
7KB, 325x431px
>>19270406
>working tepaphone

Dr. Hieronymus supposedly made one so effective that the government paid him to use if for pest control. The Fraternis Saturni documents on the Mega might have what you're looking for.
>>
File: book.jpg (173KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
173KB, 1000x750px
I was out shopping today, and picked up this cute notebook to be my BoS. And gel pens!

The notebook is 336 pages; I was thinking about removing some so it can have either 333 or 334 pages. Also, thinking about how I'm going to consecrate it; I know most witchcraft traditions don't consider the BoS to be a "tool" in its own right, but I feel like it should be.
>>
>>19270446
That's adorable

y'all should check out this recently discovered book of Spells from 17th century England:

http://publications.newberry.org/dig/rc-transcribe/charms
>>
>>19270446
kek
>>
good fucking god this book is erotic

also bump
>>
>>19270753
<3<3

What book?
>>
File: 4205022581_8d9ef67d61_o.jpg (1MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
4205022581_8d9ef67d61_o.jpg
1MB, 2816x2112px
>>19270769
>Satyr's Sermon

or at least the fragments I was able to find scattered across the net
>>
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=260823

tfw technoshamans
>>
File: ghana15.png (576KB, 1086x640px) Image search: [Google]
ghana15.png
576KB, 1086x640px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakawa
>>
>>19271039
>youth
>39
>>
File: 1499111918770.jpg (186KB, 910x1397px) Image search: [Google]
1499111918770.jpg
186KB, 910x1397px
For whatever reason I've always associated mathematics with the occult. I don't know why.

Am I alone in that?
>>
>>19271149

https://web.archive.org/web/20091027110142/http://geocities.com/go_darkness/god-pythagorean-pentacle.html
>>
File: 1499639293502.jpg (3MB, 2696x3359px) Image search: [Google]
1499639293502.jpg
3MB, 2696x3359px
So hypothetically speaking, if other than reading about for lulz, instead of going full Solomon, how could I not go full heretic? Just stick to holy water, oil, and ashes? Spoken or written psalms and gregorian chanting? Crosses, trinitys, and doves? Angels and saints? (Hereticalness depending on denominations of course). Or just a
>long as God is numero uno, deities and saints are just archetypes that help you focus
sort of attitude?
>>
File: heruka heyvajra.jpg (448KB, 925x1329px) Image search: [Google]
heruka heyvajra.jpg
448KB, 925x1329px
Hey /omg/, I have some random stuff to rant about and its my own personal thing so if you have no interest don't reply/bitch and stop reading. I have been involved with occult or esoteric things for the past decade. Now I have a problem that is a personal problem and I think it is slowing or retarding my path. I have a drinking problem. I used to be very in touch with things and the environment around me but I feel my drinking has stunted my progress, causing me to forget or to fall asleep when trying to meditate. I will admit I have a problem. I'm wondering if there is anyone else who has gone through something similar, whether it be alcohol or some other addiction while working their path?
>>
>>19271172
I know this is so obvious that it's unhelpful, but you should quit drinking
>>
>>19271193
Yes. It is very obvious and also unhelpful. I am still curious as to if anyone else has gone through with this.
>>
>>19271170
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esoteric_Christianity
>>
>>19270280
Ssotbme
>>
>>19271172
I am addicted to weed and alcohol and cigarettes. I used to be addicted to psychedelics and hard drugs as well. I first reconsidered my path when I went to an insane asylum. Kind of a Nick Land meets Phillip K Dick meets Terrence McKenna sorta experience. I have journaled about it extensively and plan on writing a book. Afterwards, I experimented heavily with weekly therapy and meditation and ritual and yoga and drugs and found out that a mixture of antipsychotics and antidepressants with a pack of cigarettes and a few beers and a toke and a bit of reading and journaling and astral work works out for me. Best of luck! I suggest trying to solo-initiate into a system. But it depends on what paradigm you believe in most...
-t. Chaote
>>
>>19271170
Become an orthodox monk

deathtotheworld.com
>>
>>19271149
Gematria
>>
>>19271014
Goetic poetic. Juju!!!
>>
>>19270781
I think I downloaded Satyr's Sermon from Ape of Azoth.
>>
>>19271513

oh shit would you mind hooking me up?
>>
>>19270446
If you practiced as much as you posted about being a magical transgirl you would be a magical transgirl.
>>
>>19270406
>google tepaphone
>plot of death note
>>
>>19270405
Tell us more about the ceremony and rebirth?
>>
>>19271172

You don't have a drinking problem, you have a judging your own behavior problem. You have a couple of ways to fix it, you can allow yourself to drink, with complete and total awareness. Be aware of the taste, how it makes you feel, how when you try and do something you want to do while you drink, how you can't do it. When you become fully aware of your drinking and don't beat yourself up for it, you will, in time, have less desire to drink.

The moralizing is still ego / polarization stuff, so middle pillar / putting your feet on real earth daily is good too, or shadow work in therapy, taking ownership of the side of you that wants to just fuck shit up, and giving it a better outlet so it doesn't fuck your shit up with drinking.
>>
Are there any alchemists out there? I seek primarily spiritual alchemy... I have this idea that probably Modern Medicine could kick Alchemical Pharmacy's ass and seeking ways to get physical gold sounds asinine.

I am watching this atm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9x-GmPs3oE
>>
>>19271513

[email protected] is my throwaway if you're still here anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv8_WPwoSNA
>>
Are there any books on how to control the conditions of your rebirth?
For example meditating on your true body and the realm in which you want to be rebirthed into would lead me to be rebirthed in that realm with that body?
>>
>>19271172
Osman Spare was a heavy drinker.

Still drinking will not allow you to delve into the deeper subjects, you cannot attain enlightenment if your mind is not stable. By all means join an AA group or seek the aid of a deity that could help you.
>>
>>19271156
Interdasting read, thanks
>>
>>19268408

Esotericism is more so research into obscure, or very specialized field of knowledge on matters. Van Helsing from Dracula, with his research into rare blood borne diseases would be practicing esotericism in a sense.

Occult, is kept out of view or hidden. It is not that the knowledge is rare, or undocumented, etc. It is however not freely given, and actively attempted to be removed, or kept, from being learned by the wider world. Hidden rituals within various cults that utilize ceremonial magick under codes of silence and hidden meetings from the uninitiated practice occultism.
>>
Has anybody read Ray Sherwin's new book yet? Apparently he fires shots at the IOT and I want to know if he's specific or if that one facebook post is as explicit as he gets about the misdeeds of the order.
>>
>>19271520
I'm still prepping though.
>>
File: sot drinks.jpg (60KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
sot drinks.jpg
60KB, 850x400px
>>19271626
>you can allow yourself to drink, with complete and total awareness. Be aware of the taste, how it makes you feel, how when you try and do something you want to do while you drink, how you can't do it. When you become fully aware of your drinking and don't beat yourself up for it, you will, in time, have less desire to drink.

This is good advice, I'm not the same anon but I have noticed hardcore that when I'm doing something that I know is actually not in accordance with my will, I suspend a part of my mind so I can do it without feeling guilty. It's not really conducive to modifying my behavior.
>>
File: OXmwGQi-V2c.jpg (16KB, 235x367px) Image search: [Google]
OXmwGQi-V2c.jpg
16KB, 235x367px
I think death posture is the real deal y'all. Has anyone here tried it?
>>
File: PreDP.jpg (159KB, 310x628px) Image search: [Google]
PreDP.jpg
159KB, 310x628px
>>19272505
>Has anyone here tried it?
What, precisely, do you mean?
>>
File: 0005850113_10.jpg (130KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
0005850113_10.jpg
130KB, 960x960px
Um, someone may wanna fire this band an email.

https://shibalbahalls.bandcamp.com/track/death-posture
>>
>>19268404
Mega link is not working (i dont know why)
My GF and a lot of friends practice magic but i was never attracted to it. Several days ago i realize that i may have a gift for future prediction, i'm not shure but a lot of magic stuff in my life revolve around predictions in my dreams and stuff. SO, anyway, Any books o method to practice prediction?
>>
>>19272546
Sometimes it just hangs.
Give it a while.
Clear cache, reopen browser, get the browser addon, etc.

No problems on my end.

>practice prediction
That's a super broad question to possibly the point of meaninglessness. Learn a divination system, be it Yi King or Tarot or whatever.
>>
>>19272546
start writing down your dreams friend
>>
Anyone have anything interesting to read re: Vaishnavism? I'm intrigued. My main background is in western occultism and I have like a cursory grasp on some forms of Buddhism (zen especially), and Hinduism up through the rise of the Upanishads, but there my understanding sort of falls off as we progress through the timeline of that religion.
>>
>>19269287
Nah, fuck those other methods. Just use the Hindu mantra, Om Namo Bhagavate Shivaya. Shivaya can be replaced with and another form of Brahman, like Vishnu or Krishna.
>>
>>19272591
>Vaishnavism
>>19261849
>>
>>19272602
Wow he has so many heddy snakes I like the guy already
>>
>>19271653
Tibetan book of the dead
>>
So can anyone here say with full confidence that they've had a result through any of this? Genuinely curious.
>>
I have a lot of newfaggy questions about these topics:
My gf is an empath (think this is the correct word for it) or medium. She often sees energies moving around and also people's auras. She also cannot know what someone's thinking but instead she feels it in her chest. She's quite experienced (witch family from south america and stuff) and she says I'm a telepath. I've also heard strange stuff, and even guessed cards from people (very exactly). But I'm not certain of what can I achieve or how can I open myself to this, and I wish to know my limits and how can I develop my senses.
>>
Reza Negarestani on the Question of Will....

https://youtu.be/eW1aTnE0a9E
>>
>>19272620
I had two very interesting encounters with serpents just as the sun was beginning to set on the day of the full moon. The damn things actually let me approach them and everything. It was quite an odd scene, altogether.
>>
>>19270476
Interesting. Wish the translations were cleaned up a little.
>>
>>19270446
Honestly though, the BoS can and should be used as a ritual tool in and of itself, in my honest opinion. The Hawk & Jackal and Abramelin System certainly indicate it is to be used in that manner, and probably several other systems that escape my mind right now.
>>
>>19273008
>several other systems that escape my mind right now
The Dragon Book of Essex, for example.
There's a consecration for your operating journal. Have mine in a big black leatherette. It's only about a third full, tbqh.
>>
>>19273015
How many pages is yours, total?
>>
>>19273008
Paul Huson's Mastering Witchcraft also gives directions for consecrating the workbook. :)
>>
>>19273029
Three hundred leaves; six hundred pages, half's that's full (more than I thought) so I easily transcribed three hundred pages of DBoE. Mostly individual spells but I transcribed I/Black Sun, IA, KA'I'RA, and KHU in full.

Last entries are ONE and LATAN.
>>
>>19273066
>Scratch that, the first maybe 25 pages are notes on Liber 231, Liber TAV, Iyyun, and Merkavah.
>>
>>19272515
>all these sigils
[khaos intensifies]
>>
what are the best parapsychology studies published online through journals or institutions?
>>
File: se_ouroboros.png (71KB, 358x384px) Image search: [Google]
se_ouroboros.png
71KB, 358x384px
>>19273123
Bem's most recent meta-analysis.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/04/28/the-control-group-is-out-of-control/
>>
In the night I had a Vision
Of a darkness so Divine
With thoughts of cold derision
Impressed upon my mind
"How could God be Nothingness?"
I shouted out in fright,
"Ev'rybody always says
That God is only Light."
Yet, to define what God is
Is to say what God is not.
These are false distinctions, all...
For indeed, my God is Naught.
>>
Why has nobody made a torrent of this? Why the fuck are we using Mega? I found a torrent from 2015 and 2016 but the 2015 file is larger and the 2016 file is almost 10gbs smaller saying it has more? Can someone make a torrent of this please? Even if you have to seed with a VPN. Christ, make it easier on us than this bullshit quota exceeding Mega shit.
>>
>>19273152
Maybe because a torrent is fucking static and won't automatically update? The same reason Ape gives about a bajillion times a month?
>>
>>19273152
>Why has nobody made a torrent of this?
People do. You downloaded 'em.

>Sizes
Yeah, I do a constant rolling update, that's why there's no torrent made by me because this is easier to curate.

>Even if you have to seed with a VPN
>"Put in EVEN MORE time and money for a userbase that bitches more often than not"

>Christ, make it easier on us than this bullshit quota exceeding Mega shit.
There's no human way you can read more than the daily DL limit. Come back tomorrow or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>19273131
thanks dude
>>
>>19273165
I appreciate your efforts and love you for them

<3
>>
>>19272413
So I am a coward for no drink nor get drunk? And why God will care if I drink or not? Explain.
>>
>>19271626
>You have a couple of ways to fix it, you can allow yourself to drink, with complete and total awareness. Be aware of the taste, how it makes you feel, how when you try and do something you want to do while you drink, how you can't do it. When you become fully aware of your drinking and don't beat yourself up for it, you will, in time, have less desire to drink.

This is good advice, thank you.
>>
>>19273228
the point
your head
>>
File: How alcohol attacks the brain.jpg (500KB, 1152x950px) Image search: [Google]
How alcohol attacks the brain.jpg
500KB, 1152x950px
>>19273231
>the whole point of yoga and ceremonial magick is to control your mind
>lets get drunk and maybe even an alcoholic and destroy my brain
>>
>>19272984
Ape I know you're busy with whatever the fuck that is but it would be sweet to get the Black Ivory stuff rolling
>>
>>19273252
So you've read all my notes, have acquired all ritual tools, and are ready to begin scheduling the pre-ritual year and delegating Quadrigan responsibilities?
>>
>>19273252
>>19273261
I look forward to seeing how this shit show will turn out.
>>
>>19273165
So, could you explain how I can download this and how it's such a great rolling update method when it stops me almost every 4gb's for 4 hours when it's already going to take almost 10 hours to download?
>>
>>19273228
ACtually yeah I agree that the last statement there should be "the wise man, brave and free, drinks and or doesn't drink, and gives glory to the most high God."

I think it's more indicative of crowleys personality than anything that he frames it as "the wise man drinks"
>>
>>19273280
Easier to manage =/= "a great method." It's what works best for him to manage and continuously update. If you don't give a damn about his updates go with the torrent. Or make your own library by taking the files and formatting them to your liking, and pop back in for updates to download. It's pretty selfish to expect a guy who curates that entire goddamn thing FOR FREE not only to change it so it better suits you as an individual, but make it more inconvenient for him to update, to save you some inconvenience in downloading. DOES NOT COMPUTE
>>
>>19273280
>stops me almost every 4gb's for 4 hours when it's already going to take almost 10 hours to download?
Download 3.75 gb every day for 12 days.
>Or pay for service
>Or mirror the library to your account
>Or kickstart with an old torrent
>Or the soulseek mirror

Mate, I'm giving you the fucking YORKE MICROFILMS OF THE WARBURG COLLECTION. For FREE. And you have the audacity to bitch at ME for the host's data cap? Fuck your entitlement. Fuck you.
>>
>>19272964
>>19272984
Can you hook a brotha up with some citations for whatever that means? It sounds like something that would help me find gainful employment in a job where I can actually use the skills I've learned from studying the occult for years.

>>19273261
I'm working on my "ritual tool shopping list" today and tomorrow. I'm kind of up in the air for what I want to make my vessels out of. I'm not the most arts and crafts oriented person so I want to keep it as simple as possible.

>Quadrigan responsibilities
what does that mean? I know there's a "leader" that rotates every year and each person has individual roles in ritual re: the watchtowers but are there additional responsibilities beyond that?
>>
File: 1498658245357.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498658245357.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>19273280
because you can totally read 4gb of books in fourteen hours, am I right?
>>
>>19268404
What's with the sudden explosion of synchronicities?
>>
>>19273331
>I'm not the most arts and crafts oriented person so I want to keep it as simple as possible.
Get four shots.
Drink them in victory over the next few months.
Strip the labels.
There are your four "elemental vessels".
Mason Jar for Earth Vessel (for mixing up grave dust).
Liquor bottle for main Dragon Vessel.
Small wooden box (but thick, to hold fluid without serious leakage) for Marriage Vessel. Incense box should fit the bill for about ten bucks.
Your Phoenix Vessel should be a nice decorative bottle or vase, preferably with a lid.

>each person has individual roles in ritual
I'm mostly referring to this; who is which quarter guardian; also timing.
>>
>>19273361
>Small wooden box

oh that makes a lot of sense. I was wondering why GD homie was talking about an "unsanitary box" in the notes, heh.

>Liquor bottle for main Dragon Vessel.

it should be of a thin enough glass that it would actually shatter if I threw it on the ground right?
>>
>>19273361
>Your Phoenix Vessel should be a nice decorative bottle or vase, preferably with a lid.
Something like this, but not 700$
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marked-China-Blue-white-porcelain-bird-Dragon-Phoenix-Statue-zun-bottle-Vase-/201947497441?hash=item2f050243e1:g:fpMAAOSwnONZDo7q
>>
What's the best type of wax with which to seal a vessel?
>>
>>19273379
>it should be of a thin enough glass that it would actually shatter if I threw it on the ground right?
Or put it to a fire.

>unsanitary
Left a permanent pink stain on my altarcloth.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CARVED-WOOD-DRAGON-BATS-JEWELRY-BOX-HONG-NOP-CHEST-COMPANY-/263074036893?hash=item3d406f3c9d:g:wXUAAOSwpONZXaPL
>>
>reading through thread
>Lodge Of BigBlackIvory
>WE CULT NOW!

Before I apply, will there be lolis made available? I feel like I've asked this before.
>>
>>19273388
Depends on your operation.
I'd say beeswax in general.
For CS it don't matter as long as you can get an airtight seal for putrefaction.

Pic related are great candidates for DVs.

Mine was an old bottle of irish cream. Non-decorative bottles should be stripped of labels than wrapped in cloth.
>>
>people still trying to download the entire fucking library

what the fuck is wrong with you asslords
>>
>>19273410
Ok thanks. I just used candlewax last night, and it was really a bitch. I realized right after that I have a bunch of beeswax laying around, too.
>>
>>19273410
>For CS it don't matter as long as you can get an airtight seal for putrefaction.
Opening the Mouth of the Vessel after the bell strike should release a gasp of air.
>>
Has anyone here tried utilizing the meditations in the Sefer Yetzirah for creating a BoL? I'm usually of the mind that if you know something that works well, stick to it, but I'm inclined to give the S.Y. techniques a shot. Anyone else?
>>
>>19273451
No but most of us end up doing Hekhalot work in the end, whether we realize it or not, so the method of getting there's sorta irrelevant.
>>
>>19273461
Interesting to think about...I agree that the method is irrelevant insofar as it works, my primary goal in experimenting would be to find quicker/more effective methods than my current one. Also I have found lately that Rising on the Planes makes me dizzy as hell, almost like motion sickness, except it doesn't subside once I reach the point of projections, as it used to do. I'm not quite sure why, but this has happened the last 2-3 times.
>>
>>19273441
>Spends 26 hours a day shitposting MajicTheGathering LARP on a Sumatran Architecture forum
>Dumb

You don't even use a trip. Don't speak to me.

But no seriously, I wish to apply for entrance to your bookclub. Do I need to email you or what?
>>
>>19273474
You know it's a Cultus Sabbati workgroup, right?
>>
>>19273482
Is it limited to that specifically? I had the impression it was broader..my ears pricked up at hawk and jackal and that's really why I put my name in.
>>
>>19273493
I think they are incorporating some H&J stuff. I'm not in yet desu. Waiting for some shit to die down in my life.
>>
>>19273493
H&W can be integrated pretty cleanly, I think, though I'd recommend anyone emailing me at LEAST consider the Toadbone attainment if we're gonna be passing CS operative notes.

I can do a bit of notes between CS/HW and the stations/permutations (how Azoetia feeds into DBoE, that sort of thing) when I don't have four pages due.
>>
>>19273418
They probably won't even read anything from it either kek.
>>
File: 7087_1[1].jpg (15KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
7087_1[1].jpg
15KB, 450x450px
>>19273450
wouldn't something like pic be perfect then?
>>19273501
>Toadbone attainment
I strongly intend to do that sometime after the eclipse, it just hasn't really felt like the right time yet.
>>
Do you utilize a polyphasic sleep cycle, Ape? I recall you mentioning doing solar adorations every six hours. Doctors recommend eight hours for monophasic sleeping and all.
>>
>[email protected]

So should I use a spam email for this or can Ape be trusted with my personal email?
>>
>>19273542
>Doctors recommend eight hours for monophasic sleeping and all.
Doctors can suck my wang.
I used to go biphasic when I was a kid. I'm more or less alright on six and a half to seven hours of sleep.
Getting back on that sort of schedule would be too much a pain in the ass.

>>19273529
Yes but I don't like them.
You do you.
>>
>>19273552
In case you haven't noticed it's not a shoot-the-shit account it's for working two specific currents and if you don't have like a couple grand to drop on ritual tools you should probably not bother emailing me.
>>
http://www.parareligion.ch/sunrise/xi.htm
>>
>>19273564

Do you need to check his thetan levels?
>>
File: tumblr_ms1z85eflJ1rw8wpoo1_1280.jpg (344KB, 956x1184px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms1z85eflJ1rw8wpoo1_1280.jpg
344KB, 956x1184px
>>19273576
>he think's pete k's website is news
>>
File: Squeeze_My_Cans-18707.jpg (541KB, 1140x440px) Image search: [Google]
Squeeze_My_Cans-18707.jpg
541KB, 1140x440px
>>19273579
Yes but first he has to squeeze my cans.
>>
>>19273307
What soulseeker mirror? I don't see it.
>>
>>19273607
Might not be up anymore.
It was, again, someone else's.
>>
File: IMG_1333.jpg (19KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1333.jpg
19KB, 231x218px
>>19273564
>2 grand on ritual tools

Can't I just harvest the bones instead of buying them to save money?
>>
>>19273564
couple grand? what?
>>
>>19273344
No, but It doesn't start off where it left off if I download the whole thing as a ZIP file. Downloading each folder independently puts them in ZIPS as well which makes it even more time consuming to download. As a web developer and person who has hosted material I just find this method mildly retarded. There are several sites that allow you to update the material and they don't use data caps for downloading.
>>
>>19273623
>>19273627

What Ape means is, poor people who can't get any necessary materials without the distinct possibility of not being able to acquire them due to financial deficiency should just fuck right off and go on with their hobo magic instead of wasting his and the rest of the groups time.
>>
I used to be a musician and producer until I quit a few years ago for various reasons. I recently got back into listening to music (I basically went without it completely for two years), and I want to produce again. I'd like to make cool ambient/shamanic/ritual type music, like what I've heard in passing in these threads. Can you guys post the names of people that do this sort of stuff? I'd like to check out a bunch of these artists for inspiration.
>>
>>19273664
You posted a few threads ago (maybe) a list of all the ritual tools needed for the CS stuff. Can you post it again, perchance?
>>
>>19273673
You need:
>Skull
>Femur
>Drum
>Bell
>Three jars
>Marriage Vessel
>Dragon Vessel
>Phoenix Vessel
>Powdered chalk and colored sand
>At LEAST a Hallowing Rosary
>Couple of blades
>Staff/Stang
>Rope
>Fucktons of candles
>Trident
>Some meteorite
>Animal bits
>Chalice

And you should really have:
>A few different rosaries.
>Staff AND stang
>Horseshoe
>Nowl/Rail spike
>Extra human bones (hands, arms, legs, ribs, etc.)
>Flute
>Mirror
>Chain
>Ring
>Robes for CS only

Cross reference with the CS table of contents/individual rites.
>>
>>19273638
>Or make your own library by taking the files and formatting them to your liking, and pop back in for updates to download.

Better yet, overhaul the same thing at your own expense, then drop Ape a link so he can continue to curate it. Because he's *not* a web developer, and you are ,this arrangement works marvelously.
>>
>>19273681
Sweet, thanks.
>>
>>19273646
Zero Kama
>>
>>19273681

time to rob that privately curated philadelphia museum full of bones and a giant fucking meteor
>>
>>19273690
>>19273646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvMXVHVr72A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cafWsO7sEp4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKMVzmoYnLU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO_gquztSho
>>
>>19273681
Jesus fucking Christ that's alot of stuff.
>>
>>19273706
Anyone who's been practicing for a significant amount of time should already have about half that.
>>
>>19273683
I just paid the 4.99 to get 1tb bandwidth. Ill be uploading to another site when done.
>>
>>19273737
For what purpose? Ape does regular updates.
>>
>>19273737
Cool! That's how the evolution process of the library generally works. Someone re-formats or otherwise reforms it, and drops Ape a link with the "new and improved" version, in between Ape's updates and personal improvements upon it.

Speaking of which, if I wanted to unfuck the /sum/ pastebin a bit more (make grammar and syntax accurate and consistent, eliminate redundancy, etc.) what should I do with the end product" I can get as far as revising it and saving it as a .doc file, not sure what to do after that.
>>
>>19273757
>if I wanted to unfuck the /sum/ pastebin
I've been putting it off forever, I thought I cleaned out all the wrong attributions (I should really not type that sort of shit when not paying attention).

Email it to me or something. Do a new pastebin link.

>>19273737
>Ill be uploading to another site when done.
What's your copyright protection?
I've seriously considered third world servers so the pigfucking dogs of the Caliphate can't file DMCAs.
>>
>>19273769

You mean so they can't protect their intellectual property legally from people like you who are violating laws meant to safeguard them?
>>
>>19273775
The OTO's various intellectual property claims are questionable at best, even from a legal perspective
>>
>>19273775
I've had a few DMCAs batted down.
I don't expect it to last.
I do expect the Yorke Microfilms to spread.
I can only do what I can to preserve the Way. In a few serious no bullshit senses this is THE most significant occult library in....generations? If someone else can perpetuate it, god fucking bless.

>tfw writing letters to ghosts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2hvkiuxRAE
>>
>>19273787
This is a very interesting topic.
Dirge published a new version of the Holy Books with permission from jack fuck.

Nobody did anything.

Ten years ago they were ready to clamp down on anyone posting variant Pyramidos typescripts or the full/expanded Urn.

Someone's taken the piss out of their vinegar lately, and I dunno what.
>>
>>19273799
They probably can't really afford lawyers right now
>>
>>19273823
What about The Urn were they assblasted about? What's the bullshit I hear about references to Satan being redacted from texts in general?
>>
Can anyone give me a list of alternate names and titles for Hermes Trismegistus?
>>
>>19273960
"Franz Bardon"
>>
I see the sigil wank recommended damn near everywhere. Just wondering what would be likely to happen if you did it to a goetic sigil.
Are there any that would take kindly to it?
>>
>>19274040
You could use masturbation during evocation, but I'm not sure I would jizz directly on their sigil.
>>
>>19273900
Hey, Look! Someone reported Ape's ENTIRELY on-topic post about the OTO not slapping people with DMCAs and saying "I like to think they're getting tired."
>>
>>19274545
kαὶ ἔkραξεν ἐν ἰσχυρᾷ φωνῇ λέγων Ἔπεσεν ἔπεσεν Βαβυλὼν ἡ μεγάλη, kαὶ ἐγένετο kατοιkητήριον δαιμονίων kαὶ φυλαkὴ παντὸς πνεύματος ἀkαθάρτου kαὶ φυλαkὴ παντὸς ὀρνέου ἀkαθάρτου kαὶ μεμισημένου,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsM4FM3MiK0
>>
>>19274634

http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/gopher/text/religion/koresh/Koresh%20Seals

https://youtu.be/kuoFiIFkdAA
>>
File: VOSPhoto4.jpg (197KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
VOSPhoto4.jpg
197KB, 640x480px
>>19274676
https://monoskop.org/images/9/9c/Negarestani_Reza_Cyclonopedia_Complicity_with_Anonymous_Materials.pdf

https://youtu.be/lC5dAJsAkHk
>>
File: ORO.jpg (185KB, 369x400px) Image search: [Google]
ORO.jpg
185KB, 369x400px
>>19274704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiaWsgtJrNI

https://grandoleparty.bandcamp.com/track/look-out-young-son
>>
File: Lamen.jpg (320KB, 1592x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Lamen.jpg
320KB, 1592x1600px
>>19274724
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzU1PjYr0DA

http://keepsilence.org/greattable/
>>
>>19274940
I learned today that chumbley had a moon in aquarius
>>
>>19275006
94:
enumerates to the Hebrew word for: to hum, buz, murmur; noisy throngs.
>>
What's the difference between Wizards and Witchers?
>>
>>19274724
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIWUMkKZhus
>>
>>19268488
Stroke
>>
D-do you think the /pseuds/ on /lit/ actually have any fucking clue what Land/CCRU was on about?
>>
>>19275159
Witches derive their power from the seasons and cycles of the Earth, wizards derive their power from the celestial sphere.
>>
>>19275635
given how grievously disaffected right leaning males have tortured the idea of "dark enlightenment" I would say that's a hard maybe

>tfw you drink too much caffeine at work, pass out from exhaustion, and have a rapidly cycling series of existentially horrifying dreams over the course of 30 min
>>
>>19275635
>>19275796
Reactionaries to the gulags, reeee
>>
>>19275635
Land thinks that the astral light is a human-computer brain interface for a network of stellar AIs inhabiting crypt worlds trying to infect our planet and convert it into an immense tomb for Man governed by a singularitized avatar of GNON. This is accomplished through infiltrating our very intellect and imagination while we sleep.
>>
>>19275997
Sounds retarded
>>
>>19275796
I had the opposite experience this morning.

>tfw you smoke before bed and fade to restful dreamless sleep and wake up and eat and go back to sleep again and experience repeated lucid sex dreams with multiple orgasms
>>
>>19275884
>complain about a right wing interpretation of philosophy
>someone confuses it with me being a dirty counter revolutionary Kulak

say hi to Leftbook for me
>>
Has anyone here heard of an entity called Ammamamon or Amamamon? I know there are one or two Lemegeton entities with names that are *really* close to that, but I haven't seen one with these particular spellings. If anyone recognizes them please let me know.
>>
File: shinobu_oshino_by_tobuei-d6ixzsk.png (534KB, 4000x2799px) Image search: [Google]
shinobu_oshino_by_tobuei-d6ixzsk.png
534KB, 4000x2799px
>>19276524

How's the CS group doing? Is the group made up entirely of /x/ posters?

Wait..I think I've said this already..
>>
File: IMG_1020.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
Can one self-initiate using goetia? I have some scant experience with yoga and meditation. I cannot astral project however. I have dabbled in divination and qabalah. Feel as though I understand and agree with Neoplatonism and Hermeticism. I downloaded all of Jake Stratton Kent's work. I am reading Stephen Skinner as well. Have looked over the pastebin too. But wanna be real familiar first.

Two questions tho; first off, can i make a ring to use as the hexagram? I recall a legend about Solomon using a ring. Idk. Also; why is summoning for love liable to wreck your shit? Just like accelerated karma or something?
>>
What books to you have on Lurianic Kabbalah Thoth?
>>
>>19278648
In a sense, yes. I asked Flauros about the truthful fall of the angels and the origin of the other spirits of the Goetia. Lets just say the answer was a bit too tangible and heavy handed for my liking.

So, I'm going to pass along some advice that I absolutely HATED hearing back when I was in your position. But now, as cliche as it is, I am here giving it to you:

-BE CAREFUL. You're better off experimenting with some other entities first so you can absolutely get the hang of it. Spirits of the Goeta seem to be old, powerful and not always happy to see you. They will require preparation, force of will and intense spiritual protection to operate.

I can't say with any certainty that I know exactly what "demons" are but these fuckers are a wild bunch and not to be taken lightely.
>>
I'll give janitors credit for the thread nuke this time as it got pretty bad

I would much rather people not get into report fights on this thread though

>>19278804
>symbols of the kabbalah
>paths of the kabbalah

really everything having to do with the "geometry" of the Tree of Life is somewhat pulled from Ari's work particularly David Chaim Smith's stuff, a lot of which is on the Mega

you might also be interested in these pages:
http://www.kabbalah.info/files/public/Files/books-excerpts-pdf/KFB%20Excerpt.pdf

http://www.kheper.net/topics/Kabbalah/LurianicKabbalah.htm
>>
>>19278882
>some other entities first so you can absolutely get the hang of it
Like what?
>>
>>19278882
What else can be tangibly evoked?

I only know of a few systems which have readily available information, regarding the operation. The most popular one being the Goetia.
>>
>>19278882
I like the fact that the goetia has a sort of protocol that is ancient and attested to. To me it seems more interesting than doing middle pillars and lbrps for months before getting into the meat of practice. I absolutey plan on preparing and protecting myself to the utmost of my abilities. Hence my extensive reading list.

This will be my first true foray into the occult. Finally gettig off my armchair. I am seeking results. I am going to test this thing once and for all and if it doesn't work then I am going to stop wasting my time reading bullshit...
>>
>>19278882
>I asked Flauros about the truthful fall of the angels and the origin of the other spirits of the Goetia. Lets just say the answer was a bit too tangible and heavy handed for my liking.

Just tell us what he said please.
>>
>>19278897
Lower tier angels are (almost) always a safe bet
>>19278952
Paimon is honestly pretty chill just be direct and respectful and don't waste his time
>>
>>19278914
Franz Bardon - The Practice of Magical Evocation
>>
>>19268404
everyone has their own way or things that they use daily here. Anyone have any phrases they say to themselves when faced with a challenge?
>>
>>19278952

The reason for those extended periods of rituals is to get swole, puddin. If you aren't willing to build yourself up from being a spiritual manlet, then one of two things is likely:

>Nothing happens, because you're a spiritual manlet and aren't swole enough to do what you're trying

>Something's bored and uses the opportunity to go fuck with someone out of their depth with zero threat of repercussions, because the noob voluntarily brought it on themselves
>>
>>19279017
Dont listen to Bardon's advice because he's going to have you doing Planetary and Elemental spirits before you're ready and you're going to get ass fucked.

as dumb as this website is this article is actually great for beginners:
http://www.exploringtraditions.com/goetic-evocations-theory-and-practice-behind-conjurations/

>>19279018
>the only way Out is Through
>>
>>19279055
Hey you.

I'm gonna type up a bit on EA's Thelemic Craft and the relation to CS's long term project(s)/CSC.

Part of the reason I've not made much comment on it is it's still in formulation. Ebony's Circle of Wytchblood needs rectified. Chumbley's Kaula needs rectified.

>Babalon = Para
>Nuit = Parapara
>Demeter = Apara

Each with their intended consort.

More after I get my head screwed on straight.
>>
For lack of a better word, is there a faction which you are targeting worship/ritual/practice? A common thread which holds these sources of knowledge together or is it more whichever is tried and proven?

I only ask as I've felt like spirituality has been calling me in the past couple years. Always been close to nature and I'm starting to find numbers to have an equally crucial role in our reality; mainly some points from 5 percent nation, numerology and Pythagoras' ideas. The numbers in your day to day seem to speak out and I've also experienced feelings of substainal nirvana but it's hard to protect a utopia in your head. When the feeling of a 'christ concious' (agnostic though) seemed to be increasing I meditated on these overwhelming ideas and i believe I'm being pointed in a couple directions;

>Some kind of native shamanism
I've got the aboriginal in my blood back enough

>Right hand path
This one came to me in meditation, could be out of my respect for logic and truth?

Opinions appreciated, facts and experiences even more so. The fear of slipping over the edge into loonacy is a real concern when pursuing this
>>
>>19279079
>I'm gonna type up a bit on EA's Thelemic Craft and the relation to CS

fuck yeah dude

>Chumbley's Kaula

Isn't a lot of that in Cell 2 of Azoetia?
I think I'm still confused as to what Kaula actually means, I have a lot of Tantra reading to catch up on.

>get my head screwed on straight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWm7kipmC8o
>>
>>19279035
Goetia predates Golden Dawn and Thelema so clearly these later practices are unecessary for success.
>>
>>19279134
Neo Assyrian Paganism predates Goetia so clearly these later practices are unnecessary for success.
>>
File: IMG_1102.jpg (78KB, 472x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1102.jpg
78KB, 472x367px
>>19279124
Maybe read Star.Ships and Chaos Protocols.
>>
>>19279124
>The fear of slipping over the edge
>The fear

>Some kind of native shamanism

that will probably help you with the fear, there's an enormous number of books about Native practices in the Mega

>respect for logic and truth
>facts

if you continue down this Path your understanding of what those words mean is going to be tested, let your understanding be fluid and your sanity bend but not break.

>>19279134
Gotta have some kind of Authority going on to bring those Beings forth
>>
>>19278952

If you aren't getting potent results from LBRP, it's a bit confusing why you think you will from Goetic effing evocation.
>>
>>19279006
>Lower tier angels are (almost) always a safe bet
Using what methods though?
>>
>>19279199
the one I linked here is pretty adaptable and basic
>>19279055
>>
What's a good place to start for a novice will worker looking to get into western ritual magic? I can make small changes in my own life with minor will working and now I'm intrested in learning a padigram with a little more power behind it to apply this to.
>>
>>19278952

You don't really need protection when working with Goetia. Just need a sigil, black mirror and some incense. Sometimes you just need to dive right in.
>>
>>19279202
Yeah, I've read that one before. I was wondering if the same methods for goetic evocation (maybe modified a bit) can be used to evoke other entities.

Another question though. How do you know you are prepared to evoke a goetic? Lets say a few months of LBRP, memorizing all the invocation, etc, general mental & physical improvement and balancing. Would this be ''being ready''?
>>
>>19279232
I would say being able to produce potent results with: LBRP, LBRH, Bornless One, GRH all as individual rites-in-themselves, would be more indicative than "how much time you spent" doing the rituals.
>>
>>19279188
I've never tried the LBRP. But I never felt much need to. Nothing I really need to banish out of my life. I am mostly content. Just need a daimon to help out certain matters.
>>
>>19278888
quads of truth

Thanks!
>>
>>19279236
Of course. I mentioned time, because, like anything, it takes practice.
>>
>>19279249
It depends on whether you're rajasic or tamasic or sattvic...
>>
File: disappointed-face[1].jpg (14KB, 361x300px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed-face[1].jpg
14KB, 361x300px
>>19279224
>You don't really need protection

I would say It's better to learn all the rules and then instinctively break them than be in a position where you're losing your sanity because something is clawing it's way inside your mind and you can't make it leave, but you do you anon
>>19279232
>same methods... can be used to evoke other entities

yes, if you ask a Chaote they'd say you can even do that to summon fictional characters if you have a proper sigil
>>19279237
Do you clean your room when you know company is coming over? The LBRP before a ritual is exactly the same thing

At the absolute least you should feel something very distinct and powerful when you do Bornless One. If you don't *feel* divine power and authority coursing through your being then why would the universe listen to you when you want to bring Something forth? Much more important than going through the motions of the ritual is the *feeling* of doing the ritual properly. Chances are you're going to fail a number of times before you unify your intellect, desire, and intent towards the goal of visual manifestation, and that's ok.
>>
>>19279277
Definitely some entities that you should be weary of fucking with but Goetia is very tame in comparison. Wouldn't even really consider them demonic either.
>>
>>19279277
I think if someone doesn't feel something distinct and powerful from LBRP, they aren't ready for Bornless. That's just my 2 cents, but even the lesser rituals should induce a hypnotic, trip-like state, if you're not actually seeing the pentagrams, hexagrams, and archangels.
>>
>>19279281
>Wouldn't even really consider them demonic

I agree

>Goetia is very tame

It really depends, in my experience they tend to just not show up if you fuck up the ritual unlike planetary or elemental spirits which will not only show up even if you fuck up but will happily ruin your day. I would still absolutely not recommend trying to summon them if you "just wanna see what happens"
>>19279286
To be honest you should be pretty adept at visualization before even attempting Evocation. My best results have always included Astral Visualization
>>
>>19279286
I do get very vivid ''visualizations'', but I don't *see* any of it really. Sounds a bit like some tulpa-ish insanity.
>>
>>19279162
Thanks, the title is intriguing

>>19279167
I already try and be comfortable with my fear, something I learned from Hemingway. Its more so I don't want to burden my family as some kind of nut if I get overzealous in my pursuits. And as someone who enjoys psychadelics and (meta)physics I definitely get where you're coming from. The more complex logic becomes the less logical it looks
>>
>>19279299
>To be honest you should be pretty adept at visualization before even attempting Evocation.
>>19279306
>I don't have the ability
>So people who do must be crazy!
>Keep masturbating.

Why would inducing hallucinations be necessary?
>>
>>19279345
>"inducing hallucinations"
>~t. Never Read Anything On Occultism

And you *really* think you're just gonna jump right into Goetia?
>>
>>19279350
I understand that visualization is important. But then, if its all actually psych model shit, then what's the point of ''inducing hallucinations''?
>>
>>19279374
>all actually psych model shit, then what's the point of ''inducing hallucinations''?

I want you to think very hard about that sentence and how little sense it actually makes
>>
>>19279251
I live with my parents so usually I do silent eastern types of meditation daily and a weekly yoga class.
>>19279277
Aren't there other ways you can banish aside from LBRP?
>>19279281
This was my impression.
>>19279286
I can visualize objects.
>>19279299
I do have a purpose and plan on making an appropriate offering.
>>19279306
Lol. I used to sigilwank and drop acid and think I was a chaote.
>>19279312
My man!
>>19279380
Lol.
>>
>>19279380
Alright, to be specific. If it is all psych model shit, then there are better ways of using it to improve yourself rather than doing tulpaesque conditioned hallucinations.

If I'm missing something here, recommended me a book or something.
>>
>>19279391
>Aren't there other ways you can banish aside from LBRP

There's at least one in every culture on the face of the planet earth but LBRP fits very well in the paradigm of traditional Goetic summoning. Why don't you like it anon?

>>19279392
There's a massive difference between uncontrolled egregores taking over your mind and blue pentagrams you project onto your visual map through controlled visualization

>recommended me a book

Liber ABA
I actually started with Modern Magick which has great walkthroughs for individual rituals but a lot of misinformation as well unfortunately, particularly in the later chapters
>>
>>19279416
It's crazy how many of us start out with books loaded with bad info, and ultimately find better books, using those initial ones as our springboard. it makes me wonder how many still subscribe to the BS they read in their first magick book, though.
>>
Hey folks, I'm in need of recommendations from the library for books that are brief enough to be printed at home in their entirety -- say a hundred or so pages maximum?
Specific topic doesn't matter a whole lot; I'm going to be away from electronics for a time and simply need material to read over.
>>
>>19279452
Everything by Peter Carroll.
>>
>>19279416
>There's a massive difference between uncontrolled egregores taking over your mind and blue pentagrams you project onto your visual map through controlled visualization

Just trying to be cautious, maybe overly so; didn't know that visualizations should be advanced to anything more than the minds eye. Thanks for the book.
>>
>>19279416
I used to own Liber ABA but my paranoid mother got rid of it :(

Best magick book I ever owned...

But anyway, ya, living with christian parents, for some reason eastern stuff is less satanic than the occult so I try and substitute it in my own chaote way.
>>
>>19279475
I mean the LBRP is just an appeal to the Archangels of the Elements so a vaguely open minded Christian should not have a problem with it. To be honest you should just do it anyway until you're capable enough to do it on the Astral.

>living with christian parents
Evocation is one of those practices that's kind of super sketch because it's easily recognizable. I don't suppose you could use "I'm just using Solomon as a role model mom" as an excuse
>>
Treating you guys like a magic 8ball right now- what magickal practice should I do tonight? Use your intuition
>>
>>19279497
Try being a devotee of Isis in this day and age "no mom it's not what it looks like I swear"
>>
>>19279509
Empress-Lust-Six of Cups

Something highly pleasurable but towards a higher Will, maybe some kind of Sexual Theurgy

>>19279515
"No mom please don't call the cops"
>>
>>19279547
;)
https://soundcloud.com/cobrayama/cobrayama-gibbz-someone-like-you

Nah I know you're busy but good suggestion. I may have given my copy of that book away but I have the better part of her openings and consecration/purification commited to memory
>>
>>19279460
Perfect, thank you anon
>>
File: tumblr_o9um640Oqt1txaqgko3_1280.jpg (196KB, 569x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9um640Oqt1txaqgko3_1280.jpg
196KB, 569x764px
Bump, I guess?
>>
>>19279993
>93
Still typing.
There's a lot of ground to cover.
>>
Is initiation into an esoteric system necessary to perform magic? Or can one will-work without having to adhere strictly to an already established system?

I've started to practice magic, but its more subtle than magic, I don't put a lot of ritual into it, its mostly just about looking at the world for what it is, recognizing what it is I can and can't change and recognizing the consequences of doing so, then making a decision. Is this a form of willworking, or am I just deluding myself? I know that a lot of the ritual and trappings of magic are to align yourself mentally towards a goal and allowing your subconscious to help mold the world around you to achieve your desire. Or maybe I'm fundamentally misunderstanding everything.

as Above so Below
>>
>>19279299
>visualization
By this do you mean clearly being able to see the vision in your current environment or something more like vivid imagination. Also, when people talk about astral projection do they mean full obe or is part of you aware of your "physical" body? Thanks, for your time even if you don't answer
>>
>>19280000
Not that you aren't already totally busy, but I just noticed that the GD has the "sons of Horus" in their Neophyte ceremony as Ameshet, Ahephi,
Tmoumathph, Kabexnuf
Wheras EA has:
Hapi, Kebekhsenuf,
Imset, Duamutef,

only two of those appear to be the same which makes me wonder where EA got his names from. I've used EA's names very effectively in a ritual context, I suspect they might be different names for the same entities.
>>19280042
In the context of something like the LBRP you should be projecting the vision directly on top of the actual visual space you perceive with your eyes as though it were a real physical object.

>astral projection do they mean full obe

Ideally yes, my best results have come when I am in between the state of wakefulness and dream and I am totally immersed in what I am witnessing.

>>19280026
>Is initiation into an esoteric system necessary to perform magic?
no but it helps a lot
>Is this a form of willworking, or am I just deluding myself?
I can't say for sure without looking at your notes but it seems like you're developing some form of magickal awareness
>>
>>19280111
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qebehsenuef

>Together with Maa-atef-f, Kheri-beq-f, and Horus-Khenti-maa, the four sons of Horus (the other three were Imset, Hapi and Duamutef) were known as the Seven Shining Ones, protectors of the body of Osiris.

Well that fucks up my email.
>>
>>19280111
I posted a lot of them in my last thread, notes that is. Basically I think I'm starting to see timelines, that is, peoples paths in front of them. I can see the points in the path where the road splits, and at least for myself, I can choose which path I take. From what my research has shown, a lot of people will just always take the path of least resistance, and their destinies are set since they are born. They rarely if ever challenge them.
Most humans whom are at least semi-aware can sometimes see and subconsciously make these choices, but I've started actively seeing mine, where it entangles itself in other peoples timelines, where a crucial step is.

My girlfriend thinks that this has a lot to do with tapping into the collective unconscious, and I'm at least kinda sure that what I'm talking about is my third eye starting to open. I've always researched magic, but I've considered it like fire. Its a dangerous tool, play with it and you will get burned. So I've researched and read alot, but never actively practiced a 'spell' or ritual... though I see how they help by aligning the magic users thoughts and paradigm, channeling their will and belief into the belief of an existing magical system.

Basically what I'm curious is if I sound like I'm talking sense, or if I need to complete rework my notes and theories on magical practice. And if I am onto something, where would be a good place to go to expand my understanding.
>>
>>19280165
Nah you're good ha trust your intuition.
>>
>>19280165
Sounds like self observance and attention to causality. I wouldn't call it magic, but in my experience it should be cultivated. I do have some retarded theories about magic and determinism, which your post reminds me of a little.
>>
>>19280111
>>19280153
EA claims his names came from the "tomb of Tut-ankh- amon."

so who are Ameshet and Ahephi?

http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/ebod/ebod39.htm

>Well that fucks up my email.
sorry bud
>>
>>19280192
>Ameshet
http://www.egyptianmyths.net/imsety.htm

http://www.egyptianmyths.net/hapy.htm
>>
File: IMG_9187.jpg (859KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9187.jpg
859KB, 1750x2500px
>>19280153
Here lies ape's email
>>
>>19280220
>In the Hall of Ma'at they sat on a lotus flower in front of Osiris.
>He was protected by the goddess Isis.

the initiatory formula is becoming somewhat more clear, looking foreword to your email
>>
>>19280248
WOW I was literally just thinking about this exact thing cuz dude above was talking about astral projection and it got me thinking about this dude's account of finding the mauve zone and Nema's astral temple
>>
>>19280192
>http://www.sacred-texts.com/egy/ebod/ebod39.htm
I recognize those spells, they used to be stellar (Sothis) in the Pyramid Text of Unas.
>>
>>19280270
Unclear grammar there, the first "dude" refers to the above anon, second "dude" is Kenneth grant giving account of the new Isis lodge and stumbling across that giant fucking mauve ankh on the AP
>>
>>19280248
I'm glad you know what you're on about in the moment. That possible seven point rectification is screwing with me, specifically w/r/t the Lotus and Mandalas.
>>
>>19280270
>mauve zone
There's been a lot of Kenneth Grant hate here and elsewhere on the internet but I still 100 percent fuck with that dude even if he lost his mind later in life.
>>19280276
>Pyramid Text of Unas

There is no god, who has become a star, without a companion."
"Shall I be your companion?"
"Look at me! you have seen the forms of the children of their fathers, who know their spell, who are now Imperishable Stars".
May you see the two inhabitants of the Palace: this is Horus and Seth!

>You are born, o Horus, as the one whose name is He-before-whom-the-earth-quakes;
(you are conceived, Seth, as the one whose name is ) He before-whom-the-sky-shakes.

Those two names for Horus and Set are so awesome that I'm going to unashamedly steal them for by own ritual purposes

>>19280302
>I'm glad you know what you're on about in the moment
I have my moments
>That possible seven point rectification is screwing with me
that is awfully strange
I don't know if it helps but EA shifted the directional correspondences for his ritual and I think so did the GD which means that there are three counting the ones found in the tomb. EA says you can shift the quarters for whatever purpose you want to
>>
>>19280333
>Those two names for Horus and Set are so awesome that I'm going to unashamedly steal them for by own ritual purposes
Yup.
Also note that Hoor-Set presides over the final three grades of the A.'.A.'.

Nubti, the trip of the Pole you like to bait, is the name of the combined godform.

For more see: Seth God of Confusion by H. te Velde.

>>19280333
>that is awfully strange
No it's not, hopefully my email will unpack WHY it's not strange.

>333
Get thee behind me Satan.
>>
>>19280333
>He-before-whom-the-earth-quakes;
>He before-whom-the-sky-shakes.

Liber Pyramidos:

>Hail! Asi! hail, Hoor-Apep! Let
>The Silence speech beget! Two strokes on Bell.
Banishing Spiral Dance.
>The Words against the Sons of Night
>Tahuti speaketh in the Light.
>Knowledge & Power, twin warriors, shake
>The Invisible; they roll asunder
>The Darkness; matter shines, a snake.
>Sebek is smitten by the thunderÄ
>The Light breaks forth from Under.
>>
>>19280380
Lol we had the exact same thought when shaula posted about Horus' sons I see. I also went straight to pyramidos. I have a cool spiral dance btw, if this quadriga actually pops off I'll tape a video for general use
>>
>>19280443
Congrats, you're more of an initiate than most of the OTO.
>>
>>19280449
That makes me feel sad and simultaneously vindicate
>>
>>19280449
>>19280476
151: Orion is encircled by the Duat, when the One-who-lives-in-the-Horizon purifies himself. Sothis is encircled by the Duat, when the One-who-lives-in-the-Horizon purifies himself. This Unas is encircled by the Duat, when the One-who-lives-in-the-Horizon purifies himself. He is content because of them, he is refreshed because of them, in the arms of His father, in the arms of Atum.
>>
>>19280476
Now get off x and reply to my email about Sah (plz)
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s[1].jpg (48KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s[1].jpg
48KB, 480x270px
>Mfw I realize the elemental vessels in DBoE are like canopic Jars
>>
Nooblet here. I just read the pastebin. So, I've had this "voice" in my head for a few years (not an audible one though), and it is far, faaar smarter than I am. Initially when it first appeared it told me I was literally in Hell, and I believed it. It basically tortured me for several hours, almost a day and a half IIRC, then made me push myself to my limits physically for half a day or so, then released me. Now it acts as a guide. I'm curious as to what I've experienced. Don't say schizophrenia, just give me the benefit of the doubt that it's not.

Also, any really good books on harnessing the power of psychokinesis, psychic shit, and things of that nature? I want to at least understand a bit about the potential we have to bend the outer world to our whims using sheer will or something. You get what I mean.

Thanks if anyone answers.
>>
>>19280598
Literally in my email.
>>
>>19280487
Also sent.
>>
>>19280605
Take pills.
>>
Regardie's One Year Manual:
- Pre-Initiation to GD Lite, or
- Waste of 12 months?
>>
>>19280690
>- both
>>
>>19280683
What would that accomplish/prove? You don't believe in things like astral projection and summoning demons? Is this any more weird than that is? The type of shit it told me was stuff I'd never be able to think myself, while with normal schizos it does follow more patterns than my voice did.

"You can't force love. You can't force standards. Fucked for life since birth."

This is part of how it made me think I didn't appreciate it enough, and how it convinced me that I deserved eternal damnation. I say part because I don't remember much specifics of the things it said, plus I don't want to go into it too deeply but I will say that at the time I believed I was in a simulation, and that the voice was a kind of God, so in that context I think it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>19280736
>"You can't force love. You can't force standards. Fucked for life since birth."
>This is part of how it made me think I didn't appreciate it enough
TAKE.
PILLS.
>>
>>19280743
Okay. One more try.

"I left my garbage in the garbage can."

Why would my retarded subconscious come up with something as poetic as this? I guess I shouldn't bother talking to retarded fags, but there you have it.
>>
>>19280749
https://www.nami.org/Find-Support/NAMI-HelpLine
>>
>>19280736
Seek treatment. If the voice goes away, then it was a mental illness. Very easy experiment, huh?
>>
>>19280760
Antipsychotics dull your brain's capacity to think, that's how they diminish voices. All forms of thought go out the window while you're on them, including, in my mind, any kind of capacity to receive telepathic messages. Anything that transmits waves can receive them, far as I can tell, so it doesn't totally come from outside of my body, and there's the rub as far as I'm concerned. Anyways I didn't come here to argue, I came in earnest desire to understand. But since everyone on 4chan loves to be dismissive I will bow out. A little advice to the assholes, though: try to liven up a bit, and grow your imagination. You can't know everything, after all. In fact you don't know anything, as the mysteries on this board no doubt attest to.
>>
>>19280818
>at the time I believed I was in a simulation, and that the voice was a kind of God, so in that context I think it makes perfect sense.

These are very common delusions.
There is more evidence that you are just mentally ill, rather than that some entity is broadcasting messages to your brain.
>>
>>19280818
>>19280736
>>19280749

You really are mentally unwell, please start taking your medicine again and receive help.
>https://www.nami.org/Find-Support/NAMI-HelpLine

More than a few people here are familiar with the phenomena of spiritual-magical-mental hearing-sound-voice. We know you are unwell because what you are describing is not this phenomena.

We are not incorrect, there is a science to our knowledge precisely because of the tendency to produce or foster mental instability.

Nobody will explain the precise details of how we know, because nobody wants to feed your delusion any further.

I promise you the above is true, seek help.
>>
>>19281326

I was coming in here to talk about the connection between Vision and Voice too. The distinction is hazy in the pre-gnostic sources. I am largely unfamiliar with the intricacies of Gnostic thought and whatever pedagogical reason they may have had for presenting themselves as stuck in the rebellious phase of development , but as it stands, if I take them at their word, they have devolved into the dangerous perceived proximity of touch. Same goes for the enlightenment era.
>>
>>19281424
How do you discern it from your own inner voice? I "hear" other voices too when I stop my train of thought or ask myself a question. Typically it results in an almost instantaneous reply. I'm still not 100% sure if it's something else or I'm just siking myself out.
>>
>>19280818
Don't take anti-psychotics under any circumstance. Instead, mediate daily so that you can dispel any unwelcome thoughts.

I know it sounds like a meme, but meditation really is a godsend.
>>
>>19281551
>anti-psychotics
I've taken some before. Am I fucked?
>>
>>19281514

Your question is too vague.
>>
>>19281585
Take your medicine. Meditation will not cure psychosis. It will only lead to you thinking you are better and making things worse.

>>19281551
This is very stupid and dangerous advice.

Let me guess, you got prescribed anti-psychotics too?
>>
>>19281645
>Take your medicine.

>>19281585
>I've taken some before.
That was 7 years ago.
>>
>>19280605
>So, I've had this "voice" in my head for a few years (not an audible one though), and it is far, faaar smarter than I am.

How do you discern this "voice" from your own inner voice?
>>
>>19280756
Got any Hindu tips?
>>
>>19281749
Rub some Ghee on your ears and meditate.
The voice go away.
>>
>>19281759
>The voice go away.
That's literally the opposite effect to what I want.
>>
>>19280371
>Nubti, the trip of the Pole you like to bait, is the name of the combined godform.

NOOOOOOOOOO

Now my life is ruined, you meanie ;(

>>19281551

Bullshit.

>>19281826

Stop being an idiot and go clean your room.
>>
I feel silly whenever I try to speak aloud during invocation/evocation rituals. When I hear my own voice, I suddenly feel like I'm just LARPing and it ruins the moment.
Especially if a ritual requires me to speak some gay shit like "Oh spirits, I call upon thee"...

Is it OK to do everything in silence and just speak in my mind? I have a pretty good visualization skill, so could I do everything using just my mind in a lucid dream or awake?
>>
>>19282253
AFAIK, actually voicing it is very important.

>I suddenly feel like I'm just LARPing and it ruins the moment.
Ask yourself why that is. What does it matter, as long as you get effects? Maybe its just insecurity, and attachment.
>>
>>19282284
I don't know, it just puts me off.

I guess I don't understand what part language exactly plays in occultism. Consider these scenarios:
>If you don't speak Hebrew, you are blind to an important aspect of Kabbalah
>In movies, people read aloud in Latin from a book and the spell works without them understanding a word they said
>In the past, people did the same thing, since all books were printed in Latin, but they understood the words
>In reality, people read translations of texts from all over the world, but use their native language in rituals
>Since not all texts are translated to all languages, some people read English translations or original texts in English, and then use English in their rituals
>Some people do the same thing, but they use their own translations to their native language instead of English

See what I mean? Somewhere the language is integral to the system. Somewhere it's assumed that language doesn't matter, as long as the tone and message are the same. This implies that syntax and specific words don't matter and it's perfectly fine to use slang like "yo, dawg" in evocation. If that's fine, then what about speech itself? Do I need to use my voice or can I text the demon by sending a message to the number made by converting his name to digits?

I know I'm overthinking it and I guess that's the problem.
>>
>>19282387
According to Regardie, there are vibrational aspects to certain Hebrew words / god-names uttered aloud, so at least in that sense the language has a mechanical effect on ritual practice.
Others are probably more qualified to explain than I am, but the thread is sinking fast so this might need to wait til next thread. Ritual language is a subject I'm also interested in, so hopefully we can get a good discussion going in the next /omg/ incarnation.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.