[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly is evil and what is God?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What exactly is evil and what is God?
>>
Evil is a subjective concept, pretty much whatever is opposite of somebody's personal set of morals.
>>
>>19268365
read the book
>>
>>19268369
I'm sorry but that answer is not nearly satisfying enough.
>>
>>19268376
The bible or?
>>
>>19268365
God is the creator of everything.
Jesus Christ is God in the flesh.
Evil is the absence of God and His standard of goodness. (Objective morality)

holytext.org/gospel
>>
2deep4me
>>
Both terms are subjective.
>>
>>19268365
christian scientists say evil is negation.
stomping a snowman you didn't build for example
>>
I think you define each by saying what it's not. Evil is evil because it's not good and good is good because it's not evil.

I did read another description that might help: Good means that you think about other people. Evil means you only think about yourself.
>>
>>19268381
What the fuck else did you expect faggot? The secrets to the universe and a blowjob from your imaginary tranny boyfriend? You and your 'quest for knowledge' needs to stop here buddy if you can't accept the truth. The fuck do you think evil is then? Are all answers suppose to be satisfying to you? Here's your (You)
>>
File: 1402981296565.png (182KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1402981296565.png
182KB, 392x500px
This is God.
>>
>>19268365

God is the voice in your head.

Evil is the voice emanating from your mouth when you speak.
>>
the devil is evil, and god is good

now you know
>>
>>19271725
Dafuq this was an old thread
>>
>>19268365
Evil is hatred of being, hatred of life, hatred of existence itself.
>>
>>19268365
evil is self and good is other ppl
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.