[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This world is not worth living in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (103KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 640x631px
My only wish is for this world to end. I know there is good but it only exists for it to be balanced by equal evil. Every time something pure happens, someone will step on this purity and lay dirt on it. We'll never be happy as long as evil may exist. Please make it end.
>>
We are trapped in a realm of shadow. The Demiurge has us in his matrix / cube.

You have to use the Divine Spark given to us by the Aeons to ignite the Eternal Lamp of Illumination to guide you.

We are going to Escape brother, and find the true Fathers Pleroma.
>>
>>19268179
What the fuck are you talking about you utter lunatic
>>
I am talking about this place we are stuck in.

The Pleroma is a realm of Light and it does not have the darkness we are shrouded in.
>>
>>19268162
>Having such simplistic world views as to truly believe that everything can be classified as either "good" or "evil"

Disney movies are fictional, anon.
>>
>>19268179
I wish I lived in an RPG :(
>>
File: cPcSDFA2YN12.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
cPcSDFA2YN12.png
18KB, 300x250px
>>19268202
>the Aeons didn't give him a divine spark
>he can't ignight his eternal lamp of illumination
I bet you use your mothers pleroma too you fucking numale cuck
>>
>>19268230

Well as a Gnostic, we call it a Simulation.
>>
>>19268242
What system is it on?
>>
File: d-wave-two-quantum-computer.jpg (284KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
d-wave-two-quantum-computer.jpg
284KB, 800x600px
>>19268247

Quantum Computer where we live in one instance of the Multiverse.
>>
>>19268179

Thanks, sounds good.
>>
If we all had access to self cleaning, low maintenance flesh sex dolls, the world would suddenly become much more worth living for.

Why is it so hard to achieve? If everyone had all the sex they could want, things would be so much easier, no frustrations, no wars, just sex.
>>
>>19268296
Honestly I'd rather have infinite drugs.
Sex is fun, but chems are the real shit, baby.
>>
>>19268309
You want the "Other Mother" to feed you desert.
>>
>>19268327
Never seen Coraline, but yeah, sure.
>>
File: matrix_steak.jpg (301KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
matrix_steak.jpg
301KB, 620x412px
You make the same choice as Cypher.
>>
>>19268162
If you wish for your world to end then you have a choice in that. Don't force your negative view of existence on others. By doing so is just showing us your ego-centrism and naivete.

With life there is death, with good there is bad, with happiness there is sadness. You cannot distinguish one without the other. I am grateful for evil because it allows me to see the good. I can appreciate kindness because I've been treated like shit. I'm grateful for good days because I have had bad ones. I can see life because there is death.

You choose the paradigm you wish to live in consciously or unconsciously, but know there is always a choice. I dont want my world to end no matter how bad it gets (worse case scenario I die. Fine. Whats gonna happen? I'm dead. it doesnt matter). I refuse to be dragged down by selfish assholes like yourself. So shut up and make a change for yourself however you deem fit.. or don't and keep wallowing. I don't care. But don't bring us into it.
>>
>>19268296

read more on hedonism by the greeks
>>
>>19268162

you havent even explored the full world, how can you say that
>>
>>19268162

the happening is imminent, and x is changing for the better, you are here just in time to watch it happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDCS19EOsrA
>>
>>19268480
>explore the world
>it's all closed doors or private property
>everything costs money
>people are dangerous or are afraid of you
woa such a fun place to explore....
>>
me too, op.
>>
File: IMG_1685.png (2KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1685.png
2KB, 220x229px
>>19268240
You might have a divine spark, but at least I can spell "ignite".
>>
>>19268922
But can you spell "ignant"
>>
Why haven't you killed yourself then?
>>
>>19268444
Stupid death worship. Death is not needed for life, it is anti-life. Sadness is not needed for happiness, it is anti-happiness. The negative degrades the positive. Misery degrades happiness. Experience will show you this, if it truly hasn't already.
>>
There is more evil in this world then good. Think about all the humans and animals being tortured horribly this very instant.
>>
>>19268202
>he doesn't know about Gnosticism
get educated
>>
>>19268444

If my views are wrong, then why is there an apocalypse planned one day. God never wanted duality, he wanted only good and no choice to do evil.
>>
Its ok OP, there will be a big happening in september that will end the world as we know it. Stay strong, repent and have faith in god
>>
>>19270008
What do you think is going to happen?
>>
>>19268162
you can only live in the world to know, true meaninglessness is nonexistential existence.
>>
>>19270083
either the rapture or just a sign of the coming end times
>>
don't worry, the cabal is getting exposed soon and humanity is going in a different direction
>>
>>19268337
Oh Cypher...he thought the blue pill was better than the red pill. The lesson: don't rush to judge the pills. No matter what pill.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.