[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake mirror chan forum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: scary mirror.jpg (155KB, 1024x439px) Image search: [Google]
scary mirror.jpg
155KB, 1024x439px
So I came across this trying to hunt an image source
http://veekyforums.com/
Pick a board on there and pick a thread, then find the corresponding thread on the same board here on 4chin. Post for post, this website recreates threads from here. No pictures, even when the thread title or the post says "tfw". The forum also assigns seemingly random usernames to each post, with no user profiles to interact with. Haven't checked yet if it recreates every thread or if it does it in real time.
Trying to find info I ran across this
http://veekyforums.com/thread/11739180/fashion/is-veeky-forums-the-worst-board-on-veeky-forums.html
which is pretty clearly an archived thread from /fa/ talking meta about 4chan. It appears that every instance of 4chan was word filtered to veeky fourms. Its pretty obvious to, every instance of Veeky Fourms has both words capitalized, even when the rest of the post does not adhere to proper capitalization procedures.

You can create a user account. I sure as hell aint giving them PII.

Anyone know whats going on? Poor attempt at an archive system? someone tracking the boards? A ploy to get PII? AI teaching itself how to communicate like a neckbeard shut-in?
>>
>>19267930
this is old news OP

there's also sheeky forums and leeky forums.

it's some pajeet creating an artificial website for advertising revenue purposes. He gets ad companies to pay him to put ads on there, and then artificially inflates the view count with bots. It's not paranormal it's just some scam.

You can see his other shitty projects if you click on the FAQ or his name or something, but it might be only viewable on one of the sites, not necessarily veeky, I forget. anyway /thread
>>
Already been a thread about this a while back. The conclusion was that they want ad revenue from people finding their website in web searches.
>>
>>19267955
>>19267941
Thats reasonable. Pretty smart too. Thanks for the clear up.
>>
>>19267955
Why are the explanations always so mundane and boring. :(
>>
>>19269504
It is a parallel dimension
>>
>>19269504
Ghosts made the website
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.