[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Afterlife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: shutterstock_141168931.jpg (1MB, 1000x705px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_141168931.jpg
1MB, 1000x705px
What happens when we die?
Where do we truly go?
What does /x/ believe?
Or do you all believe in reincarnation and shit?
>>
>>19267655

>Where do we truly go?

In the ground
>>
Our third ray body goes from activation to potentiation. We are in time/space instead of space/time. We review and forgive our incarnation, seeing it all at once, and heal. We plan out our next incarnation. With the goal of learning enough to graduate into 4th density (positive or negative depending on our free will during our incarnations) and then ultimately reuinification with the creator after 7th density. Then another octave starts. This is according to the law of One. The main message is that all is one.
>llresearch.org
>lawofone.info (better search function).
>>
>Where do we truly go?

To the same place you were before you were born.
>>
>>19267655
You go where you think you are supposed to go.
Some people stay dead for a while because they don't even realize they are dead.
>>
>>19267655
Your soul awaits the day of judgment

If you are found righteous, you will be resurrected into a new spiritual body and will live in the New Earth with God, free from evil forever

If you are found unrighteous, you will face the second death and burn in the lake of fire forever
>>
>>19267655
You get cast into infinity. Whatever is there to capture your data, be it a benevolent God. Or Random permutation infinitely far away. Eventually something changes from the off state. It's how the Universe works. You might even wake up as a really warped biomass in excruciating pain. With all your memories in a body that isn't yours. It's infinite probability. Across infinite time.

Although I believe that at the Lowest and Highest dimension are great intelligence's because of how those dimensions are connected. They then test humanity to guide them home back to the vast intelligence network of temporal memory.
>>
>>19267658
>In the ground
>hurr there is nothing

>be me
>have experience with God
>start studying religions
>sent to a psychiatrists office
>be told to accept the devil or be declared insane
>everybody starts trying to find something that would send me to hell

Yeah nah
>>
>>19268644
Does it bother you so much that there's nothing after death? What about the insect or the smallest bacteria? Do they have an afterlife or any concept of God and Satan? Do you think about them? I didn't think so.
>>
>>19268659
Not that anon but if I didn't exist I would not be around to be bothered so I guess not?

In any case I think there might be something. And depending on who you ask yes those things do have souls, though most people consider sapience the mark of a soul-bearing creature.
>>
Belief and faith are self-admitting uncertainty in themselves. Fact is that science shows a weight loss upon death. Yes you poop and pee a little bit and all that weight is still on your deatbead- the bed being the scale, and the human being still loses weight. Some people say the weight is lfrom momentum of functioning organs- others say it's the small amount of electricity we require.

Some people have FAITH and BELIEVE it's your soul.

I believe in right and wrong, and divine design. I don't know if I act upon righteousness because I fear the possibility of judgment or hope for it.
>>
We might be a higher life form who chooses to embody a human life as an experience.
>>
>>19268659
I'm not bothered retard, I've literally seen millions of times evidence from all kinds of experiences and I've also had evidence that people are well aware but belong to the devil.
>>
>>19268705
>but belong to the devil
I was with you right up until there.
>>
>>19268659
>Believes in evolution
>Believes the Universe can manifest itself
>Believes creation is a random incident
>Inb4 not MY beliefs, running off the typical fedora shit

If you believe in evolution, you should also see that technology evolves too. You should also understand modern scientists describe how future tech will look like magic. If you believe in that, and you understand that Time travel is mathematically possible as far as we can tell(we just have no idea how to fucking do it). Then it would make sense that a species would start living in a higher dimension and evolving into it. Now, when you die, most believe nothing happens. But if you aren't retarded you know in infinite probability across infinite time, eventually you come back. That's just how that function of the Universe works. We don't know how or where you will come back. But you will, it's the nature of infinite existence.

To summarize, basically across all probability you become a temporal God. It will inevitably happen. You will also inevitably cease to be. They balance each other out though, and once you have the wisdom to look beyond material sciences. Because they don't go that far, read Prometheus Rising. Contact through slight EM manipulation of your nervous system, supremely advanced intelligence's that can observe a whole Universe and respond to it.
>>
>>19268644
Well it is the truth. No one knows what happens after death and there has always been 0 evidence of gods. 0 evidence of magic or magical powers. No one also has been able to come back from death and told us what has happened. I think we actually might be living in the Matrix. Everything in our world is physical and nothing is metaphysically verifiable. Death is truly and purely the most scary thing we will all have to face eventually. Enjoy your life now because it probably is the only one you have and don't waste it worshipping your imaginary sky daddy death-coping mechanism.
>>
>>19268721
>It's muh physical universe

>Physical material is literally just complex energy
>Made from disturbed void
>The only thing that separates physical material is the very thing that energy is made up of

Nice delusion mate.
>>
>>19268735
>Complex energy
>Seeing empiricism as delusion but not spirituality or subjective metaphysicalisim
>tinfoil spirituality jargon
>"Muhhh subjective experience proves my sky daddy is real durr hurr I met God!!!"

Grow up
>>
>>19267655
If you havent reach enlightenment, you return to a holding area long enough to forget you present life. Then are reincarnated.
>>
>>19268761
Is this God?
That's not it.

God is the culmination of evolution past temporality and then past Universally understood constraints. It's a state that is achievable through knowledge. Since time is more than linear, you can access that higher knowledge through EM field manipulation because one of you across infinite probability made it to Godhood. On of the infinite interpretations of that God will teach you freely through time. The best part is, you can go and do the same thing immediately afterwards. Everything is just a really long cycle of existence. Keep dumping deluded limits on yourself.

The energy that comprises your particles are just disturbed void wave-forms. The void has no limit. The void is what separates the particles. The same energy that makes the particles separates it. You can become God whenever friend. You just have to not be autistic.
>>
>>19268134
cool
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.