[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actual "Succubus" Experience [Not LARP]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: barred_owl_ashley_h-10_og.jpg (92KB, 644x338px) Image search: [Google]
barred_owl_ashley_h-10_og.jpg
92KB, 644x338px
Okay, so i am kind of a Looser, 19 and no GF yet. Im pretty jacked and will most likely just date my prom date at some point. Because of no sex, i started masturbating like 3 times a day. When i get up, after work / school, in the evening. This has gone on for years.

But 2 Weeks, i do not remember why, it was a situation, in which i went to bed and wanted to masturbate, but i simply didnt.

After 1 Minute of lying in bed, i felt my dick getting hard SLOWLY. very SLOWLY. from what i know NOW, it doesnt even go hard - just a little bit. but if feels like its rock hard.

Now before i write the following i want you to know, i did this 2 weeks now and recorded myself while this happend.

Anything that happend was simply in my mind. i was 75% awake and was fully aware. But the sensations were stuff like (i really dont wanna go into detail, dont want to make this post to perv) stuff like tits pressing against you, a bj, sex..

[point]
>>
[point]
Now what also came with those sensations was scary. Every time "thrusted" and felt a sensation i felt my whole body, jumping upwards from my bed like a trampoline. That was no problem, imagine it like literally lying on a trampoline and every time you thrust, you fly upwards. When i came however - also need to add, i didnt really "cum" but it was the most intense orgasm one could imagine - i have this feeling of FALLING DOWN. like i was literally falling down into hell. This takes like 2-3 Seconds before i can "wake up", (remember, im like 75% awake, i should be able to move at any time i want)

Since this day, it has been happening every single day, even if i have the lights on and simply dont open my eyes. The Succ is invisible.

NOW something important too. I was scared after the first time when it happend. I prayed to god, but it felt so good, the next day it happend again. on the third day, i told myself to tell the succ off, and it worked. i just thought some random stuff like, i belive in god, he is my savior. so it stopped, i woke up. When i went to sleep again, it happend again. BUT. this wasnt the same succ. suddenly some fucking kind of - no other way of describing it, also im not into that shit - tentacle monster, sat down on my face and i could feel some weird ass stuff on my whole body. took me a moment to break free from it, i was DISGUSTED.

also every time i "have sex" with it and let my guard down, i get this feeling of a black cloud trying to swarm into my brain. I tried praying while this happend, but it only seems to make it angry / power up the effect. Only way is to " wake up".

Another thing is that heavy pc usage right before bed increases the sensations.
I know this text is weird and written in a hurry, feel free to ask me about stuff, i will check back often.
>>
>>19266821
>kissless virgin had wet dream, AMA
>>
>>19266913
Had sex already.
>>
Yeah nah mate, I got a succ on my dick all the time, the slut won't fuck off, I get rock hard daily in the worst places and I can feel like something is really trying to pull it from me, I start nofap and the feeling get really overpowering at times so I started praying and trying to repent and then had some mad dream where some slut showed up at my house and tried to grab me by my dick then some light bro showed up and basically told the girl to bugger off,

Like I said I'm a real kissless virgin, never even held a hand or hugged so I assume she wants the spirit energy something bad.

Rofl
>>
>>19266821
>stuff like tits pressing against you, a bj, sex..

It's a sucubus, lucky bastard.
>>
>>19266821
do you guys know how to tell if its a ghost or a incubus?
>>
>>19267109
nope, op here
>>
>>19267109
Incubus is for grilz, Cause it uses them to incubate more evil or vile spirits.

Succubus wants to suck a guy dry, about it really.
>>
>>19266821
what a loser op is fucking kys
>>
Your experience op sounds similar to one I had. Do succubus only come to you if you summon them?
>>
>>19267144
i didnt summon anything.
just suddenly came

>>19267142
also forgot to say that afterwards i feel dizzy, but thats about it, im still doing kickboxing and stuff,
>>
>>19266821
>The succ is invisible
>the succ
>s u c c

You lost me
>>
Woah guys this happens every. single. night. to me. So often in fact, i talk to her, we interact.
so that is what a succubus is... jesus
>>
File: 20170708_0609531.jpg (151KB, 1461x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170708_0609531.jpg
151KB, 1461x2592px
>19 virgin loser
>not LARPing bout succybus
pick one
>>
>>19266821
I don't know if it's luck or disperation, OP.
But do you still masturbate?
>>
File: likenowbananana.jpg (95KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
likenowbananana.jpg
95KB, 960x955px
>>19266828
the succ is invisible :)
>>
File: succusubuss.gif (16KB, 468x60px) Image search: [Google]
succusubuss.gif
16KB, 468x60px
>>
>>19267142
Aren't there cases of incubi knocking grills up?
>>
>>19266828
>Masturbates 3 times a day and gets no sex
>Finally gets ghost pussy every night but gets mad because magical sky daddy says it's wrong
This is probably bait but you don't deserve sex if you react this autistically.
>>
>>19266828

This exact thing happens to me when smoking weed. If I ejaculate during this experience, I get fucking MASSIVE chills and feeling of coldness
>>
>>19266821
>75% awake
>doesn't think it's hypnapompic

Fucking hell, op, do you really think that was a succubus? Jesus.
>>
>>19266821
I had a frightening Succubus experience myself. I actually saw her, she was basically a rotting corpse with disheveled hair, I had sex in public that day and she followed me home, and when I was at my most vulnerable state, she proceeded to grope me, all the while muttering incantations. I had the bruises for like one month. Shit was fucking scary.
>>
>>19268232
I fed that succ so much she was starting to look like a real person

For which I'm discusseded with
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.