[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazca, just a little off the top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: flatter than my 8yo niece.jpg (41KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
flatter than my 8yo niece.jpg
41KB, 640x427px
So.. Lets talk about the mountains in Nazca that have been shaved clean off..

Where did the dirt go?

What is the purpose of this?

How the fuck could they have used their chicken bone tools to get it so perfectly flat?

Where is the remains of the civilization that did it?
>>
>>19266674
Run ways
>>
Going to need a reference to compare if you catch my drift ; )
>>
>>19266698
for? that long before planes?

>>19266716
literally a very famous landmark
>>
>>19266764
>For? That long before airplanes?
He's implying ayyylmaos OP
>>
>>19266764
Oh you didn't get what I mean, come on it's not that hard
>>
>>19266788
>>19266779
yes i got that, and already think something along those lines. i was trying to be skeptical
>>
>>19266797
So then post a bigger picture of the nazca lines
>>
>>19266674
Pre historic tree the ayys cut down.
>>
>>19266805
>>
The picture is what really makes it look other worldly when it actually isn't, Its flat looking but it's not level. Pretty much a collection of debris done over by erosion.

It is crazy tho how it's close to Nazca, personally I think the Badlands Guardian is way more far out, even with a human added earbud.
>>
>>19266840
that is not simple erosion
>>
File: grand-discovery.jpg (162KB, 1128x537px) Image search: [Google]
grand-discovery.jpg
162KB, 1128x537px
This wasn't a mountain where the top was cut off. This was a plain with erosion at work.

Pic related. The Grand Canyon? Or a giant mountain with the top cut off?
>>
>>19266900
>mountain with the top cut off?
its a tree stump
>>
>>19266911
That can't be, do the math. These trees would have been so large that they would have reached beyond the crystal dome that covers our flat earth. Which can't be for sure, there are no holes in it.
>>
>>19266943
the holes where rain comes in and stars shine through were MADE by the giant trees poking the dome
>>
>>19266911

fuck your life
>>
>>19266911
NINE

ELEVEN
>>
File: Rockman.png (430KB, 378x464px) Image search: [Google]
Rockman.png
430KB, 378x464px
>>19266674
That filename is fantastic
>>
>>19266674
So noones noticed the filename yet?
>>
>>19267162
yes, but most likely we don't feel the urge of masturbate
>>
WTF....
coordinates 14.404524, -80.239958
it's all blacked out on google maps, and a bunch of weird flat structures below Jamaica that look like pyramids on a smoothed out plateau.
>>
Landing strips for Fallen Angels
>>
>>19266805
OPs not talking about the lines you nitwit
>>
>>19266674
Who says it was man made?
>>
>>19266674
I thought y'all would appreciate this gem;
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/koan-when-invisible-becomes-visible-ep
>>
or, ooooor... It's just a plateau
>>
>>19270168
I bet Killary is behind this.
>>
It's where I landed when I fell from heaven.
Yes, it hurt.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.