[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Werid shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: black.jpg (499B, 136x90px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
499B, 136x90px
Ok, so my brother and I moved into an apartment together (no insest) until he can earn money to get his own place. Ever since he moved in, there have been weird noises occurring at different points of the day and night in different rooms. The only place that isn't effected is the guest bathroom. In my room, there's been a constant high pitched ringing at 2:12 and it ends at 2:15. I hear talking on the other side of the walls at 10:29 am to 10:56. At first I thought it was the neighbors, but I'm starting to doubt it. In the main bathroom, There a strange tapping sound at 5:47 pm- 5:51pm and 11:04am-11:07am. And the guest room, there's banging on the walls from 7:01am-7:31am. This has been happening for two weeks now and I'm getting freaked out. Is there any advice you could give me or maybe a hint as to what is going on, and if i should investigate? Thanks.
>>
>>19266593
Sounds like the black eyed kids my dude
>>
Sounds like incest
>>
Try not fucking your brother for a few days. Maybe the noises will stop. Extradimensional entities are freaks.
>>
>>19266593
>6:50 AM
>start day
>for morning intercourse, fuck a pillow against the wall
>can't be bothered to wash it, therefore I don't use my own pillows, I use the ones in the guest room
>have breakfast
>shower
>at 10:30 AM tune into some thot's stream
>"Cn u open up u r pant?"
>"plz open sirt"
>"Do milk"
>"How ur boobs become melons??"
>"Nice tatu"
>"Have you ever been to INDIA ..... ??BTW HAI FROM INDIA"
>and so on
>bitch ends stream and I walk into main bathroom so I can masturbate in front of the mirror
>*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*
>go on with my day
>around 5:30 some kid knives me four times in a single arms race match in CS:GO
>get horny out of frustration
>walk into main bathroom and remember the American thot in the stream
>*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*
>do some other shit for a few hours and then go to bed
>the addiction to dopamine makes me horny as fuck a couple minutes after 2 AM
>turn on TV
>makes noise in the silence of the night because of a bad capacitor
>see a show about topless American thots flashing they're vaginas in mardi grass
>masturbate stealthily and finish real quick
>go to bed
>>
>>19266593
put cameras around your house. full on paranormal activity that mother.
>>
So have you put cameras up or not?
>>
>>19268458
>>19268448
The shills on this board are fucking savage as fuck
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.