[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AZ spooks and urban exploration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1477207480975.jpg (76KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477207480975.jpg
76KB, 660x720px
I moved to Mesa Arizona fairly recently, does anyone around here have any advice for spooky shit or abandoned places to check out? I was going to go that old mill place in downtown Mesa last night with a friend but even at 3am there were people and a cop drove by, so I pussied out. Might go back later during the week.

Anyone have any suggestions?
>>
>>19266120
If regular people make you wimp out, then maybe visiting creepy places and trying to find creepier things isn't for you.
>>
How's rent out there? It's my dream to move to AZ.
>>
I read this book called Mesa by Pam Cameron about how aliens were guiding her and others on a spiritual journey of light. It is based on her own story and presented as a true story. I'm pretty sure it took place in AZ. Could be an interesting read for you, and possibly find the places she talks about in book for extraterrestrial activities. Personally, I found the book hard to believe though
>>
>>19266124
>Two cops drive by the place
>dudes sitting around smoking at the store right next to it

Yeah totally. That's the best time to break into an abanded place. Yep.

Im going back you idiot, I just dont want to be arrested or shot. Or stabbed by a homeless person because parts of Mesa and phoenix get really sketchy.

>>19266139
Its pretty good, I'm out here with family then im going to ASU so I don't have personal experience but it's really cheap living out here. You can look online, it's usually around like 1500 ish for a multibedroom decent house. But if you want an apartment itll be less obviously, and you can probably jew your way to lower payments

>>19266169
Yeah that sounds a bit wishy washy to me personally. I know people see UFOs fairly regularly here though
>>
>>19266120
>Mesa Arizona
yeah, the mexicans, mormons and niggers are pretty spooky.
my nazi memorabillia dealer has a shop in Mesa, check it out if your into that kinda stuff it's downtown,it is called History by George
>>
>>19266219
That's fine. But if you're scared of comprehensible and normal humans, then ya shouldn't be trying to dabble in things said to be even creepier or dangerous. Ya should just stay home and do other things like knit a nice sweater. Risk taking or adventure just isn't your thing if regular people make you back down.
>>
>>19266250
Dude, he's worried he might get arrested, a totally reasonable thing, why put yourself in an optimal position to get caught, when you could just go back some other time and not have to worry about that?
>>
>>19266248
>my nazi memorabillia dealer has a shop in Mesa, check it out if your into that kinda stuff it's downtown,it is called History by George

Well shit I'll check it out, sounds neat

>>19266250
I didn't realize you had autism, I wouldn't have responded to you if I'd known. I'll try to be more nice to spergs like you in the future.

>>19266314
Yes exactly. There's no reason to be an idiot about it. Same reason I dick around on my motorcycle mostly at night or when there's no people around, not when it's rush hour.
>>
>>19266357
>Well shit I'll check it out, sounds neat
definitely do, he sells antiques and war relics it's downtown, also Mangoes is a Mexican place across the street and has a dank bean burrito.
>>
There's a tribe of reptilians in the Superstition Mountains, they'll kill you if you see them.

There's also an Indian burial ground between Lehi and the Rez.

The last one is the monkey farm(seriously, chimp testing) they'll shoot you if they catch you there- I'm not going to tell you exactly where but it's accessed from a canal on the edge of the Rez on the north east side.

Was born and raised in Mesa and I don't fuck with any of those places, ever.

I'll hike the sup's in the day. Will never camp there.
>>
>>19266314
I said it was fine. But if he's scared of normal and mundane things, then researching paranormal stuff isn't for him. It's like becoming a surgeon when you're afraid of knives and blood.

Because why would he want to take risks and explore creepy shit when he cannot even face normal, every day people? It's stupid. Clearly risk taking just isn't his thing. I'm not saying that's bad, but maybe he should find a safer and more comfortable hobby. Because how can humans scare you and yet you're gonna go around trying to find ghosts or even other creepier things? And if you only want urban exploration type things, then ya already know the risks. Why would that make him afraid? If you have no balls to take risks, then adventuring isn't for him. He's scared of things that come with the territory of what he wants to do. If he wanted safe and no possible risks; he should stay home and play tiddlywinks, not gotten into urban exploration and the paranormal.
>>
>>19266396
>Implying there isn't a thing called minimizing risks
>Implying a human isn't more likely to hurt you than a ghost
Get outta here. Humans are a much more real threat, cryptids and ghosts are iffy, and unsure, worry about the more likely shit first, then you can worry about the spooks.
>>
>>19266388
>The last one is the monkey farm(seriously, chimp testing) they'll shoot you if they catch you there- I'm not going to tell you exactly where but it's accessed from a canal on the edge of the Rez on the north east side.

Yeah I was looking at that, near that defense testing place right? I went up the road until the no trespassing sign. I think if I went in from the other side I could get in but Im not sure I want to fuck with military shit.

thanks for the other two suggestions though I'll check it out.

>>19266396
lmao ok sure mr internet tough guy thanks for the advice ;^)
>>
>>19266426
Yep exactly. I used to live in the middle of nowhere in Virginia and a couple times I've had pissed off rednecks threaten me and shoot in my general directions for trespassing. I'd prefer not to deal with literal schizophrenic crack heads trying to murder me, especially because on that day I was going with a friend who's a girl, who would absolutely be of no use in a fight and would be one more thing I'd have to worry about.
>>
>>19266426
Okay. So, that's just a tacit admission that even you don't buy into it.

But even so, no matter where he goes, even just urban exploration, he faces risks. Shit breaking under him, stuff falling on him, bums and junkies, other weird people, etc. Even if we assume no other paranormal things exist, he always faces risks. And if "oh no people might see me!" is his fear, he should go find another hobby. Because he faces a hell of a lot worse under even normal circumstances. So, adventuring isn't his thing obviously.
>>
File: 1498756435716.jpg (138KB, 952x825px) Image search: [Google]
1498756435716.jpg
138KB, 952x825px
>>19266396
>"teleports behind you"
>heh sorry kid better luck next time. Why don't you leave the paranormal exploration to the real experts like me"
You're welcome for the (you), friend
>>
I live 500 feet away from the mill. My brother and sister have been in there. Be prepared for at least 4 inches of bird shit. I hear it's a great view tho. Bump
>>
>>19266491
Yeah I heard it's FULL of birds. Like, nothing but birds. Probably gonna go back on monday
>>
>>19266469
Because saying he should find another hobby if he wants no risks makes me a tough guy? I detailed the risks he faces on just an average urban exploration.

So, how could you be fine risking injury in crumbling buildings, junkies and other crazy people, etc., but the idea that other people may spot you doing it is enough to scare you off?

I am saying that when urban exploring the least of his worries should be whether or not a cop drives him home to mommy and daddy in the middle of the night when he faces a lot of far worse shit. And if he can't handle something that basic without fear, he probably shouldn't risk falling through a fucking floor, fighting bums, rusty nails, or any of the other countless things that can happen on any given urban exploration.
>>
>>19266464
No, you always go in with a mindset of debunking whatever it is, then if you find evidence of it existing you start believing in it, humans are real, and a threat to a mission, and could seriously impede it, and he's not worried about normal people seeing him, just cops, who could very well arrest him. You're just saying go in no matter the risks, even though you could seriously minimize them.
>>19266462
Right, don't worry about the other guy, he's just a skilled larper, and wants to show how much of a big boy he is.
>>
>>19266543
>Right, don't worry about the other guy, he's just a skilled larper, and wants to show how much of a big boy he is.
Yeah, he has some serious mental issues

Some of the suggestions in the thread seem neat though, ill go check them out
>>
>>19266491
>500 feet away from the mill
The hidden gurus of 4chan now have all they need to pinpoint your location. But hey, I'm posting here so now they have mine too.
>>
I'm living in Phoenix near Bell. I wanna check out some of the supposed abandoned mine shafts in the mountains around the edges of town
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.