[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone knows where to find her story in english?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

Hey /x/, as some of you may know, 2ch have some pretty good creepy stories/creepypastas, pic related is a fanart of one of that stories and it's apparently called "Real" (don't know if it's the story's or the character's name tho). So, as said in the title, anyone knows where to find her story in english?
If not, I also found (or at least I think I found) the story in japanese, so if someone who knows japanese is bored and willing to translate it, it would be awesome: https://xn--u9jv84l7ea468b.com/kaidan/7wa.html
>>
File: file.png (269KB, 1632x941px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
269KB, 1632x941px
um wtf is Uncle Sexual Harassment? And wtf is this about Auschwitz??
>>
>>19265424
Scary story of 2 ch "Real"
If you are possessed or something obsessed or tampered with, you should first tell me that you will be fashionable.
Another thing I tell you from my experiences is that there is nothing wrong with doing something once or twice.
It takes a long time to be eroded slowly.
It seems that there are more people not to purify.

In my case it is about two and a half years.
Once in a while, I'm satisfied and I live a good life.
However, the point is unclear as to whether it is over or not.

First I will write from the beginning.
I was 23 at that time. It is about time to spend a new life by being a first year employee. Because the company was small, there are of course few synchronizations, so the relationship will inevitably improve.
There was a guy who was born in the Tohoku district from the Tohoku region, and this guy knew various things again and there were many acquaintances in a while.

So, do you often tell me that if you do this, it will become ×× or △△ will come?
I think that the story of that system is almost bad, but it seems that some of them can really happen.
He says something is wrong to say, it will happen if I get lost by accident.

Maybe my time, maybe the cause is probably due to a prank.
Back then, I bought a car soon, I began to live by myself soon, and since I got a salary that was not comparable with bytes, I was playing weekends at the end of the day.
In the head of August I went to the place where the so-called spiritual spot got into so-called psychic spots with a total of 4 people, who got along well with my girlfriend who became friends.
The place was certainly scary, I also felt cold and I felt like something, but nothing happened, and I got a good thrill and I returned home.

(p1)
>>
>>19265482
It was three days later.

At that time the company had an implicit rule that the newcomer could not return until the boss returned, it was late every day.
I got tired and came home and I could not understand even though I remember it now, but before the full-length mirror at the entrance of the room, I did a "What I should not do".
I did not think about trying, but I think I just suddenly came up with it

I will give a little detailed explanation.
My room at that time is 15 minutes on foot from the station, 8 tatami 1 R, when entering from the entrance there is a thin corridor and there is a room of eight mats ahead. The full-length mirror was placed at the entrance of the room, that is, at the boundary between the corridor and the room.
What I heard from ○ ○ was a story saying that ◆ comes when you see the right while keeping △ in front of the mirror.
It looks as if he / she bowed slightly physically.

It was a momentary misunderstanding that "You should not come", it faced right as you bowed.

There was something in the middle of the room.

Obviously abnormal appearance.
I think that it was probably about 160 centimeters. His hair was a bassabasa up to her waist and it hung on her face like a crimson. I did not see anything stuck on the face somehow like a bill.
I do not know how to call, but I came in a white Japanese clothes that I could wear to a deceased person, and swayed to the left and right with a small swing width.
When I say, ... it solidified. My voice did not go out either, but my body did not move at all, I think I was trying to understand what is going on with a great number of revolutions in my head.

I want you to imagine.
(p2)
>>
>>19265486
A condition that something is something around the center of a room with no sound in a narrow 1R.
Inside my head my confusion is swirling as I can not understand what is happening though the cause is understood.

Anyway it is abnormal?
I turned on the light, but on the contrary it was scary. Because I can see him that came out suddenly. I saw it bluish only around him.

I was quiet enough to mistake the time had stopped.

The conclusion I issued for the time being was "to get out of the room." I carefully picked up my bag at my feet slowly and carefully.
I could not take my eyes off from him. I thought it would be dangerous if my eyes were off.
While moving backwards, the movement of swaying the body to the left and right began to increase gradually around the half of the corridor (about three steps if walking normally, it took quite some time).
At the same time I began to make something groaning like a groan.

From then on, I do not remember much.
When I noticed it was in a convenience store in front of the station.
(p3)
>>
>>19265488
I was relieved to arrive at a convenience store where people live in the rabbit and on the corner. Just inside my head was confused as usual and there was myself cool as I was feeling like anger, "I forgot to close the key" was strange.

Eventually there was no courage to return to the room that day, waiting for the morning at the family room all night.
When the sky began to whitish, I opened the door of the room terribly. Was good. It was gone.
Before entering the room, I went outside and drank while drinking canned coffee.
I was beginning to think that there was nothing in fact. I really can not do that.
If it got brighter, I guess I got a little room because I do not have it anymore. I entered the room somewhat more briefly than before.
"Okay, I do not have any idea" I was wearing the electricity of a dim room because the curtain was closed.
A sight that supports the event last night came into my eyes.

Yesterday, the mud which smells awfully (probably as sludge) on the floor where it was, remained in an amount beyond the level of footprints.

It did not take long until I realized that what happened was a fact.

I realized I was getting more and more panicked, but ... I do not turn off the lights ... haha.
As I pressed the switch I saw my left hand and muddy kept on here.
I could not escape from my dull feelings for a while, but I thought that the way it came out was no choice.

Well this side is a typical type where I'm AB type, but while I was in such a state I took a shower and cleaned up the mud and went to work.
Because the smell did not disappear, it was pretty annoying, and here it is a big problem here but resting the company was a big deal.

(p4)
>>
>>19265490
When I got to the office, the usual everyday life was waiting. I managed to find the time to talk to ○○ somehow.
I managed to obtain information from ○ ○ related to the beginning of the event.
At lunch break, I finally succeeded in catching. Here is an excerpt of a conversation between me and ○ ○.

I "Now before, Thats was a story I Toka was talking △ Then ◆ will come. I was coming After yesterday Ya' array."
○○ "is? What is it?"
I "So §, You went out something serious ! "
○○" Oh, yes yes. Cowper I did out of "
I" Oma, I Do not Damn. were you I'm I "out of Yabbe
by the ne Wakan or are you doing saying ○○" What! "
I" ne Wakan Datte I !! "

It is useless, it will not hurt.
Because I did not go anything unless I trusted ○ ○, I explained the incident of yesterday prudently.
At the beginning I thought that it was a story ○ ○ also finally got me half-trusted.
I finished my work and I came to my room and I decided to make sure.

At 10 p.m., I was able to leave the company fortunately early, and I got to the room. The smell that sniffed this morning at the moment of opening the door poked my nose. Just like a hot air from a closed room, a smell came.
Even on the way back, I received a persistent explanation from me, ○ I murmured "A really serious?" It seems he believed.

The question was whether or not ○ ○ would give us some solution, but I should not have wanted it.
For the time being, he left words to ask the acquaintance that it was better to go to the exorcism so he returned to escape.
I could only say it was as expected, but I expected only the size of his face.

I stayed at the capsule hotel the day that I do not want to be with the smell. It was true that I thought it might be over if I went out tonight.
The next day, I will go to a neighborhood temple for the time being. As expected, it was not a company place.

(p5)
>>
>>19265494
When I explain the translation to the monk, "I do not know because it is not a specialty ~. How about relaxing after a while, I'm sure of my mind" I got a sweet answer. It's like this in the world.
On that day, I went through some famous temples and shrines in Tokyo, but everywhere did not change much.

I was tired, I turned to Saitama's parents home.
To be exact, I wanted to talk to a nun who is a mentor's grandmother who is indebted to Professor S. I could not think of someone who seemed to be a good friend to himself unexpectedly.

Here I will introduce people who are S teacher.
My mother is from Nagasaki prefecture and my grandmother is also in Nagasaki.
My grandmother is an avid Buddhist from experience of war. Professor S is a priest at home Kanema whose grandmother goes once a week.
I have seen a few times.
I am not familiar with it, but since the name of the sect is about to be in a textbook, it is the one who served Buddha firmly enough that it is incomparable with a psychic person of an impostor.

Personality is warm, calm and gentle way of speaking.
My father buy land and build a house when I go up to junior high school.
Is he saying that it is a place ceremony festival? I rarely exhorted the land.
A week later, Nagasaki 's grandmother said, "Because the land is not good, Sensei goes to exorcise". Naturally, it seems like mother also said that by saying "Why are you finished?"
Then my grandmother said "I want to say that S professor still exists."

(p6)
>>
>>19265498
In other words, it was S Professor who is most likely to be the only one to rely on as far as I know.

It was a while ago, when we arrived at the bus stop where Saitama 's parents house is, it was a while ago at 9 o'clock in the evening.
Unlike in Tokyo, it is a town only factory, so popularity is low even at 9 o'clock. I quickly walked about 20 minutes from the bus stop to my parents house. Street lamps are regularly lined up in dark streets without popularity.
Inside, the thing of the day before yesterday was flashing back and I was pretty scared, but fortunately he did not show up.

But since I became cooler in the night, I noticed my physical disorder.
The neck of the neck is hot.
I think that it is hard to be transmitted, but it is like touching the cord around the neck and being staggered side to side.
I got a chill with my hands on my neck. hot. Only the neck is hot. Moreover, it started to tingling. It seemed that there was something like rash.
I could not walk and ran at full power to my parents house.

While I was out of breath I opened the door of my parents house and my mother was about to hang up.
And then I saw my face and said it.

"Oh, you, you're worried about your phone from Nagasaki's grandma, you are worried.She teacher is supposed to be bad, so you said you are coming
over.Have you done something ... Hawk you around your neck You did it !? "

I saw the mirror at the entrance before answering. I did not think he was coming ... I wonder why.
Around the neck, the part of the base had a splendid red line as if wrapped in rope.
Approaching, a fine rash was rising strongly.
My body was trembling in truth.
Without thinking of anything, he rushed up the stairs without replying to his mother a single word and repeated the South Amida Buddha in front of a small Buddha statue in his mother's room.
Other than that, I could not do anything.
(p7)
>>
>>19265499
Worried and my father ran around while shouting "What happened !!" My mother is aware of the anomaly and is calling her grandmother. I heard my mother's voice. It is crying.
I finally understood at this time that I had become a terrible thing if there was no escape place.

Three days passed after I returned to my parents house, understanding the situation where I was.

I could not understand whether it was something caused by Atsu because I was mentally or not, but I was bothered by high fever for two days.
He sweated abnormally from his neck, and at the afternoon of the second day, blood began to bleed. On the morning of the third day, blood from the neck had stopped. It was about to blur.
Heat also fell to a slight fever, and a little calmed down.
However, abnormal itching was felt around the neck. Tingling and itching itching.
When a pillow, futon, towel etc touch, a sharp, small pain runs.
Because I had blood, I thought that the skin was made itchy and it made me feel out of touch.
I tried crawling over the futon, but I tried not to mind until the evening, but when I went to the toilet I really bothered and saw the mirror. I did not want to see a mirror, but I had to finish checking what was happening to me by my eyes.

The mirror mirrored the situation that I had never seen before.

(p8)
>>
>>19265504
The redness of the neck was completely drawn. Instead, the rash was getting bigger.
Even now I want me to describe details so dare to feel goose bumps every time I remember it. Do not get me wrong.
Originally the line around the neck was about 1 cm thick. It turned red and it looked like red strings were wrapped correctly in contrast to my skin which was originally fairly fair.
This was three days ago.
Pus accumulated in that part of the mirror reflected in the mirror.
... No, it is not accurate.
To be exact, pus was collected in the rash that was making the red line, it seemed as if oversized acne was at stake.
Most of it was spreading pus, it was too harsh and uncomfortable and spit on the spot.
I washed the neck with fresh water, borrowed the ointment from my mother, painted, and returned to futon while crying. I could not think of anything. There was only one indignation, "I am what by me".

When I cried, my cell phone came. It was from ○ ○.
At such time, even if it is only a few, hope will be tremendous energy? To be honest, I did not receive such a pleasant call.

I "Hello"
○ ○ "Oh ~! All right! ~!"
I am "Oh no ... It's okay, is not it okay ..."
○ ○ "Oh, yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah ..."
I'm not a bad guy .... Is not there anything wrong? "
○ ○" I tried asking
local friends, but, I do not have a guy who can tell a little ...
I am sorry " Why?

To be honest, I think that it was a variety of things, but since I could not afford to compare my opponent at this time, I would have heard a pretty selfish way of talking.

○ ○ "No, instead there is a strong person saying that to a friend 's acquaintance. Although it may be introduced, it will cost money ..."
I "!? Kin Ten?"
○○ "Yeah ,
Looks like ... Where do you want to go? " I" Dan? "
○ ○" It is about 500,000 if it is a story of a acquaintance ... "
I" 500 thousand ~! "
(p9)
>>
>>19265511
Although it worked from me at that time it was an unavoidable amount to pay 500 thousands. If money was regrettable, but if it is released from fear and suffering .... There was no choice.

I ... "When you
understand ... When will you introduce me?" ○ ○ "That person seems to be in Gunma right now, wait a moment as I ask the acquaintance."

Although the story goes back and forth, my mother was calling her grandmother when I was repeating Nanjin Amida Buddha before Buddha statue.
My grandmother immediately consulted with Professor S (who seemed to have asked for help rather than saying consultation), and eventually Sensei was supposed to be here.
However, Sensei S also is busy and older than anything else. It is three weeks earlier that we can come here.

In other words, three weeks had to stay in a situation where there was anxiety and fear and only something happened.
Because it is such a situation, I felt uneasy unless I did something as little as possible.
It was around 11 o'clock that ○ ○ turned back the phone.

○ ○ "It's bad to let me wait, if you talk to a acquaintance you contact me and
I can go on tomorrow " I am "tomorrow?"
○ ○ "Here, are you, tomorrow, Sunday?"

I see, it's been five days since I saw him in person. I misunderstood about the company.
I "was found. Thank you. For me to come to my house?"
○○ "I go up to the house. Since seems to go by car sure you address mail"
I "You, I'd like you to come with live that? Come Doe"
○ ○ "Going go"
I "Kim, is it okay later?"
○ ○ "Maybe it's okay?"
I "I understood, call me if you come near me"
(p10)
>>
>>19265515
It is a bad thing about the setup, but it was no use for me who was a young buddy.
I had a dream that evening.
A young woman who came in a white kimono was sitting on the side of me sleeping. When I noticed, I went out of the room with my three fingers and I lowered my head deeply.
Before coming out of the room I was heading down again deeply.
I did not know if this dream is related to it.
The next day, contacts came from ○ ○ afternoon. I induced them by telephone and met them.

I came from ○ ○, that friend, and a man who was about the late thirties.
I did not think it was an ordinary person. It was like a thug, and I could not imagine what I was doing.
My parents are coward because I did not explain properly.
First of all I think that it is a pseudonym, but the man named her forest.

Hayashi "I heard about T's story from him, it is becoming awkward troubles."
(I am sorry for the moment .) T and I, thinking that he is ○ ○ in conversation, please read )
Father "So what kind of relationship did Mr. Hayashi get with?"
Hayashi : No, I can not do anything with an amateur anymore ... Dad, is not it? I can not believe it Maybe T is you in danger, is not
it dangerous , because he says that T's friend is dangerous because he is dangerous, it is a translation that you came here so far "
Mother" T is dangerous fire fighting? "
Hayashi" I hate, I guess also is the first time quite like this of the so severe I have experienced. the room filled to feel bad you have filled "
father" ... but excuse me, Hayashi's can I ask you for your occupation? "
Hayashi" Oh, do you worried about? well, yeah sudden Hey mon is suspicious Once you have such a story coming
But you know, to properly exorcism, if not cleanse around, T-kun, I will be taken really? "
Mother" that, or will be able to ask Hayashi-san? "
(p11)
>>
>>19265522
Forests "If you can leave it
already, it is not good unless you are a professional like me like this, but mom, because there is danger at this point, I have to wrap a bit of it. Well, do you understand? "
Father" How much should I do? "
Hayashi : That's right, well, I have to get two hundred Well ..."
Father "You are a high girl!" Hayabe:
Say he still wants friends to help It takes time all the way from? <A If i say it is disgusting, this is not related to anyone else ~. But, in only 2 million it would be cheap if T could save you, but you also went to a temple and did not become a partner, did you? A handful of people understand it. Do you also search from scratch? "

I was silent listening. Indeed when I heard 2 million, I saw ○ ○, but ○ ○ also had a bad face.
After all, neither my father nor my mother would be able to say anything more than I could, so I decided to reluctantly.
Hayashi declared that he would unblock him tonight.
I said I should prepare, I went out. When I came
back in the evening, I set up a candle, stuck a paper like a bill in the room, put a crystal ball in the knees and have a beads and sake it is sake I thought it, but I poured it into the cup.
Somehow it has become like it.

Hayashi "T, I will pursue from now.I will be okay with this, so my
father, mom, will you be able to leave the house once, maybe the spirit does not go there the other way"

My parents were unwilling to wait outside with a car.
When the sun was dying, when the neighborhood darkened, exorcism began.
In the forest, I put my fingers on the cup at a certain timing, casting something like something, and I dropped the droplet to me.
I lied in a futon and kept my eyes closed with a half-trust. Because he was told to do so from the forest.

(p12)
>>
>>19265525
It was oodle since the beginning of exorcism.

The voice to cast something began to be cut off.
Because I was closing my eyes, it was only me to understand the disgusting atmosphere and the sickness that gradually became strange.
I did not notice at first, but my neck hurts burning. I passed over itching and apparently felt pain.

When I could not open my eyes, when I was clenching my teeth to endure the pain my sutra ceased.
But it is funny.

I do not know well, but the delimitation was a bad way of finishing, and as I finished, I will not say anything. More than anything, the pain in the neck is not pulled in and it is rather increasing.
I also feel cold, and I feel that something is straddling over the futon.
You ought to open your eyes. Do not do that absolutely. I knew that .... I opened it.
When I opened my eyes, a terrible sight came in.

Hayashi was sitting on the right hand side sleeping in a futon and exorcising.
As he opened his eyes, he was sitting on his side sandwiching me so as to face the forest. I put my hands on my knees, extend my upper body only and look into the face of the forest.
There was only a gap of about one fist between the face of the forest and the face of the face.
Strangely, I turned the face diagonally, moved my face in small wiggles like a giant, while I could not catch it, I looked through the face of the forest while muttering murmuringly.
It may have been whispering something in the forest now.
Hayashi ... I felt a little depressed, I did not blink whilst my eyes were dropped down, and my mouth dribbled down without slurping. It looked like a little laughing face. Sometimes I was nodding small.
I forget the blinking and staring at me.

Unexpectedly the neck of Hatsu stopped moving. The next moment I turned my face to me.
I ... ... in a hurry and closed my eyes tightly, I was fascinated by the futon and I was challenging Namandamida Buddha.
(p13)
>>
>>19265526

In the immediate vicinity of my face, a sight that Aitsu moved his face like a crown appeared on the eyelid. It was horrible.
I heard rattling and sound, I heard a sound falling down the stairs. It seems that the forest ran away.
I was scared and afraid and kept dragging in the futon.

When my parents came and wore electricity and peeled the futon, it seems there was me who was curled and body solidified.
Hayashi got into the car without looking towards parents and disappeared somewhere with the friends of ○ ○, ○ ○ waiting.
It seems that the story after a while asking ○ ○ did not say anything other than "get out of the car".
Far from trying to solve it, I did not have the time to wait for Mr. S, who is three weeks ahead, for me who became increasingly bad.
Four more days passed since I saw eyes again.
Although it may be natural, the neck has improved considerably, and although the trace still remains, the physical strength was clearly recovered. The fever has fallen and the body no longer has problems.
However, it was only a physical story, and it was frightened irrespective of whether it is morning or night. I was scared when I thought about where he was going to appear, when it was no use.
Sleepless night continued, meals were almost unreceivable, and I was always concerned with the surroundings.

In less than 10 days, I think my face has changed a lot. I was mentally chased and I had no time.
Naturally, there was no way to send a decent social life, I quit the company asking parents to contact me. (It seems that this is only a story I heard from the future, but it seems to have been sarcasted quite a bit when I put in contact)
Anyway, even if everything is scary and persimmon trees that can be seen from the laundry and the window of the house shake, I was frightened by myself as I thought it was.
By the time Sensei's teacher came, there were still about two weeks left. It was too long for me.
(p14)
>>
>>19265529

My mother 's parents pushed me forcibly frightened into my car and headed somewhere. My father repeatedly said "Do not worry" "I am all right."

In the back seat of the car, my mother caressed my head holding my shoulder. I could not have smoked my mother for the first time in years.
There was no sense of time though it was (to me at that time), and I caught the night while moving by car.
It is an embarrassing story after twenty years of age, but she fell into a deep sleep for the first time in a while, depending on her being cared for by her mother.

When I awoke, the sun was already climbing, I slept for the first time in a long time and it got clearer. Actually they seemed to have been asleep for a whole day and a half.
Perhaps, there will not be any longer to sleep so long.
Looking out, the car was moving through unfamiliar scenery.
Little by little, the familiar scenery began to come into my eyes.
There is a train running in the center of the road. The car arrived ... It reached Nagasaki. I was surprised at this as well.
I was concerned about me keeping frightening, he said that he avoided flights and the bullet train by avoiding cars.
Although he seems to have taken a break many times on the way, I still do not feel asleep but I am not able to give up my gratitude to my father who kept running the car and my mother who kept close to me for not being afraid of me.

The place where grandparents live is called Yanagawa of Nagasaki. When I arrived at Yanagawa, I parked the car under the slope and my parents went to call my grandparents.
(The grandparents' house is at the end of climbing the stone stairs that entered from the slope) In the
meantime, I was alone in the car.
My parents went out by two people to help carry baggage that I bring to my poor grandmother or to S's teacher's house, but I told myself "I'm fine, come back" I think that it is the proof that I was really licking.
(p15)
>>
>>19265536

It may be that I felt asleep for the first time in a long time and that the place I am now is Nagasaki, far away from Tokyo and Saitama.

Sitting round the legs in the rear seat of the car (physical education sitting), when suddenly looking out the outside suddenly the pain ran to the neck.
To the extent that it does not compare with the pain so far, it may be overwhelming, but painful rush ran.
I slipped when I put my hands on my neck. ... There was blood.
The blood attached to the fingertip forcibly pulled me back to reality. At this time, before you think you are scared, I thought you might be in the neighborhood 'Before you' ... I felt a burning feeling first. I got sick of it and cried.
I am happy if you can understand, but something disgusting keeps going on for a while and getting down will not be enough to do anything anymore.
It is painful for me to get sick when things start to arrive.
At this time I was a little disliked, so I was crying while talking about myself, saying "What are you doing !!" or "Please do not bother me".

My parents came back with my grandparents to the car, but panicked at once.
Because I'm crying down at the back seat while shedding blood from my neck. There is nothing without it.

"What's wrong?" Or "say something!" Or "Muu Yao" or "T-chan, do not you think !!" or "Did you do it?" Or "How about you?"
At this time ... I instinctively shouted "I'm trying to stop you!"
I can not explain something like this at all, I can not do anything if you do not have a habit ... Keep silent! I was thinking.
I will quit my job without permission, I will end up being deceived ... Even though people are running around for those useless like me. It is really embarrassing to think now.

It is only once in my life, but my father suddenly slapped my left cheek.
It was a terrible pain.
(p16)
>>
>>19265544

My father was badly messed up and repeatedly fought many times but probably it was never been hit once since he was born.
(It is an ear octopus from a long time not to beat a child by my father's policy absolutely)

So, only a single word "apologize to grandparents and grandmothers" was quiet but said in a difficult tone.
So, I went calm for some reason. I was surprised that the feeling of hopelessness so far went somewhere.
I regained calmness and I felt suddenly hungry when I apologized to everyone.
I was crying again with the words of my grandparents encouraging me in the car I started running. I thought by myself or I was weak at all.

I felt that I got lighter when I got to Sensei 's house (although it was a temple). It would be better for me to be relieved without permission than something happened.
An elderly man welcomed me as he went through the gate and passed through the narrow streets with cobblestone. That said, I feel like there was always a customer at Mr. S's house. Surely, there are many people who go like grandmother.
Going back and going in from the entrance of the back, there is a Buddhist temple about Tatami mat.
Sensei was sitting on the cushion spreading in front of the Buddha statue as I remembered ... I turned around slowly.
(I am reluctant to write a poor Nagasaki dialect for memory)

My grandmother "T-chan, I will not stop seeing you."
Sensei's teacher "It 's been a while since I have noticed a long time ago. It is too early."
Grandmother "Sensei, T-chan is okay, is not it?"
Grandfather "All right Do not tell me I just came and I still do not understand as if you were a teacher. "
Grandmother" You are doing it when you are silent, I can not help but worry about my worry. "

Why ... I just came in front of Mr. S, but my grandparents were panicking until then. It came to my parents as well as me, when I breathed deeply I felt bad things came out of my body.
(p17)
>>
>>19265551

My parents are already physically and mentally close to the limit, "I'm tired, afterwards my teacher S makes it better, I wish I could take a break next to me", I am amenable to the words of my grandfather To the next room.

Professor S, "T-chan, come over here"

She was called by Professor S and lay on right in face to face.

Mr. S. "Let me relax in the next room too, so please
leave it to me, so leave it to me later and do not go back until I say good to this room? My
grandfather "Dr. S, my best regards T!"
Grandmother "T-chan, do not worry, my teacher will do a good thing, you should not listen to what I say often. "

Tears came out again in the grandparents' voice who asked me Sensei to speak to me. I'm gonna cry.
Mr. S told me to come closer and sat down so that my knees and knees got attached to each other.
I took my hand and, without a while saying nothing, I was watching me with a gentle face. I felt as if I was a child when I was asking about the complexion of my parents as I was getting angry for some reason.
It was swallowed by the ambiguous atmosphere, even though it was intimidating of a grandmother who is darker than herself and obviously weak in power, in front of me.
Such a person is really there.

S teacher "... What I wonder trying to"
I "..."
S teacher "T-chan, scary?"
I "... Yes,"
S teacher "Hey I do. Hey I do not go to the translation it in this state"
I "Well ... "Mr.
S." Ah, that's good, because it's this story "

What is good! Is it? The feeling overflowed in a bit I could not finish it, I finally could sprinkle it. I'm really immature as a person, I am.

I "That, I want you to somehow my dough made do carded? Another early Toko. What do I know? Roughly
what in the guy do you haunt me?'m feeling me anymore pardon.
S teacher, Nde not somehow Suka? "
S teacher" T tea ... "
I" generally, I'm Hey not apart from bad nothing!? do not just I certainly □□ (I psychic spot) to the I went, just what I like this eye
(p18)
>>
>>19265553

Do I have to see someone in front of the mirror ? Is there anything related to being able to do it in front of the mirror? Honto Translate Do not know !! Ah! Sukyuuuu !! 」

"Doo ~ Dorrusitte"
"Doo ~ Doru"
"Chirsitte"

... I did not understand what it was. (I will write it as it is because I really do not understand the translation)

"Doo ~ .Sittedo ~ Sitte"

In the left ear I heard a high-pitched and uninvoked voice like 鸚鵡 or 哥哥.
It took me a while to understand that it was repeating "Doshite".
I was watching the eyes of Professor S, and Professor S was looking at my eyes. It seemed that the face of Professor S who was just kindly seemed to be inexpressive ....
I understood something in the field of view on the left. It looks like flickering.
Although I should do it, I turned to the left. While feeling a warm blood flowing from my neck.

He was standing.
I bended my body and looked into my face.
It was terrible ... I could not understand its translation. I was not allowed to awake.
Although it is a temple here, there is a professor S in front of me ... Why and why ....
I saw it a while ago, a week ago.
The face of Hatsu was in front of me. I was wondering at peeking while moving my face in small ways like a cheek.

"Doositte? Doositte? Doositte? Doositte?"

I continued to be questioned with a voice like.
I bet he was listening to this voice in the same way. I do not know if I was whispering the same words as I ....

I ... ... I forgot to breath and kept my eyes and mouth wide open.
No, it would be better if you could not breathe well. I feel that I was occasionally feeling that I was having a breath in my breath.
While doing that, he started sweeping slowly as he moved his hand and seemed to be a bill on his face.
I did not have a chance to see! I knew it was absolutely usable but I wanted to run away but I could not move !!
I already had come around to see the neighborhood of my jaw.
(p19)
>>
>>19265570
In my mind I'm shouting "Yamero! Over it !!" but from the mouth I only have a miserable breath like "ah... ah ha hatsu...".
It's too bad !! Dangerous! In a place
"Punch!"

I jumped up, for example, not exaggerated, I thought the heart would rupture.

"Bread!!"

I jumped up with that sound. As I was seated, my body turned around and later started running as I was about to collapse.
It was not something I was thinking about, but my body moved without permission.
But my legs are getting numb due to unfamiliar seiza and I can not run straight.
I got stuck in the wall from my head because my legs were getting numb and because I was not looking ahead too much, but it was not painful at all.
Even though blood started to slurp out from the forehead ... that is why Tempa could not see the surroundings.
Blood is in my eyes and I can not see anything. I spun a hand and looked for an exit. But it seems that I was just looking for a person who was outrageous.

"Not yet!"

Sensei S suddenly made a loud voice. I did not know whether he told me what he said to his parents and grandparents across the shoji.
I did not understand, but that voice was enough to stop my movement.
It got ridiculous on the spot. Again I was trying to grasp the situation with a terrible turn in my head.
There was no way I could grasp it but I followed only what Mr. S said.

Movement stopped, S teacher began talking a while after confirming that the movement of parents and grandparents trying to enter between the Buddhas stopped.

Sensei S: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was scared,
I'm all right now Please come back here and I will be fine, please wait a little more"

I could hear something saying something from behind Shoji slope (may be a sliding door), but I do not remember. As I cleaned my blood and returned to Sensei, I lent you some help. I do not know if it is incense, but it smelled nice. When I came here I finally realized that the sound was sounded by Professor S.
(p20)
>>
>>19265572
(I had no room to ask questions)

Sensei's teacher "T-chan, could you hear?" Did you hear me? "
I saw it ... I was repeating it for a while."

At this time the face of Professor S was already a gentle face as usual. I focused on just answering calmly and as slowly as I could. Well ... I gave up thinking, though.

S teacher "Yeah. I'll have to ask why? I. I thought what?"
I did not know at all. I never thought of thinking about it.
I ...? I do not understand. "
Sensei" T is scary earlier? "
I " I am scared ... "
Professor S." What is scary? "
I ..." No, but usually It is not a ghost ... "

Here beside my brain has exceeded the limits of thought ability. It was quite ashamed what Professor S wanted to say.
Professor S "But you have not done anything?"
Oh no ... No blood ... From the neck, blood came out and it seemed like something like a bill, it's obviously not ordinary ...
Sensei "That's right Hey, but there is nothing else there 's nothing "
I' ..."
Sensei "It is difficult"
I "Well, I do not understand well ... I'm sorry"
Sensei "Good"

Sensei talked to me as you can tell. It might be better to remember.
First of all, he is definitely called a ghost or a ghost, no doubt. Then it seems to be difficult for Professor S to say so if it is called a demon evil spirit.
Clearly it seems that it enters a bad category, but Sensei said that maliciousness was not felt.
I answered as to what happened to me.

(p21)
>>
>>19265576
"Even if there is no badness it will happen if it is too strong, that person was always missed.I want to talk, want to touch, I want you to see, I realized I noticed, realized I always thought
T-chan Although it may not be understood, it is warm, it seems to be common to various people, it surely is "I do not mind. I thought that it looks kind. So I wonder why I was pleased that I noticed myself and I could not help
it, T - chan is weak at all compared with that person. So, even if you are nearby you will be scared and your body will react. "

Sensei told me to slowly speak like a child, not to use difficult words.
I do not understand what I should do. Because he absolutely decided that he was a bad guy with a demon or a bad guy.
Because I thought that I would end with it if I had a teacher S. Even so, Mr. S was talking to protect himself ....

Teacher S: "Well then, then I have to do something now, T-chan, it will take some time but I will do something for it."

This single word was truly saved. Oh, it's OK. I thought it was over. Finally I was relieved.
I write what I was taught by Professor S. It is a word that I do not want to forget for the rest of my life.

"Even if you are scared of appearance, think that you are suffering as much as yourself, even if you do not know, wait waiting for a helping hand."

Professor S began to give a sun. Just as it is not for exorcism, I can do adulthood.
That evening, the forehead was ripping, and if I looked closely well the marks of my neck broke up a lot and it hurt, but I really felt asleep. (Laughing for me who kept kyodo even though it was over, I stayed that
day .) The next day, my intention was to get up early in the morning, Sensei's already finished my morning prayer.

Mr. S. "Good morning, T - chan, wash my face and eat breakfast, so I will head out to Motoyama when I finish eating."

Even the stakeholders are nothing, so I think how to write so much, but only a little.
(p22)
>>
>>19265579
As the sects to which Sensei belongs has history as much as it was written in textbooks as before, there are people all over Japan who are trained and trained also.
The teachings are together, but from the geographical point of view there are Motoyama in the east and the west respectively.
It was Motoyama in the West that I took. For a while for being indebted to Motoyama, I will raise the virtue which I have originally (but I can not explain what it is still) and that I will be able to train himself in Motoyama so that he can be accomplished as soon as possible I was saying.
My most pleased listening to that story was my grandmother, it was my father who seemed to be unbelievable yet. At the end I said "I'm OK, it's gonna be gone", so I did not disagree.

As I arrived at Motoyama, the young one who was picked up was waiting and greeted Mr. S carefully. Greeting to the people of Motoyama at the hut in the side of the main hall (although it was large enough to call a cabin as a cabin, it was respectable). It was quite a low attitude to Professor S here as well.
Professor S, in fact, it seems to be a great person, I heard from behind that it is not strange even if I am at a pretty good position ("I'm lonely but my rank can be created" I was saying).
I became troublesome for Motoyama for a while and it was treated as a western guest, but I lived a life like everyone else. Perhaps, it seems to have been accompanied by Sensei's words.
In that, I realized that I am really lucky.

A woman suffering from snake's evil spirits for the last four decades and his relatives got down to the family relentedly and his relatives disappeared, but if you follow the family line, you are a descendant of a fine samurai ... ... better than something Because I did not know that someone who is painful is such ....
Was it because it was in a difficult life, because the place is so, or because there was a story by Professor S fear has fallen fairly.
(p23)
>>
>>19265584

(Although it says that, it felt quite scared though I felt that it was near by moment)

S a professor S came when a month passed after I got it in Motoyama.

Professor S, "Oh, you seem to have improved so much"
I am "thanks to Professor S."
Professor S. "Did you see it from that?"
Oh no ... No, I guess I went to somewhere else. Is not it here, Motoyama?
Sensei S "Do not you think so?"

A face got caught.

S teacher, "Oh, I'm sorry. The fear I think we'll get it
But you know T-chan, here that some people are suffering a lot in. The people that'll help many even a little gonna of our work,"
I'm probably I think that it was included in the words of Professor S.
"T-chan, stay here for a while and study.

I followed the teacher 's words. I was thinking that time still has a tail and I want to stay still.
And one day in the blink of an eye, but ... I do not know what I say I like the feeling that time flows slowly. (Although something contradicts, though)
---------------------
Such a situation continued, eventually three months came.
Meanwhile Sensei's teacher (who came two months ago) did not appear on this occasion. After all it is uneasy if there is no sense of Professor S.
However, when it was isolated from the noisy world that I had for three months on sad rough stones I was feeling unsatisfactory.
Indeed S teacher came for the first time in 2 months and finally life in Motoyama was going to end. I arranged my dressing up and thanked everyone who was indebted to me for giving thanks one by one and trying to go home with Professor S.
But there is no S teacher who was supposed to be next to noticing.
I turned around after thinking "that?" A little later. When I thought "Walking too fast, I wonder if it is too fast" I got a gentle face "T-chan, why do not you leave home and stay here?"
(p24)
>>
>>19265588
Such a situation continued, eventually three months came.
Meanwhile Sensei's teacher (who came two months ago) did not appear on this occasion. After all it is uneasy if there is no sense of Professor S.
However, when it was isolated from the noisy world that I had for three months on sad rough stones I was feeling unsatisfactory.
Indeed S teacher came for the first time in 2 months and finally life in Motoyama was going to end. I arranged my dressing up and thanked everyone who was indebted to me for giving thanks one by one and trying to go home with Professor S.
But there is no S teacher who was supposed to be next to noticing.
I turned around after thinking "that?" A little later. When I thought "Walking too fast, I wonder if it is too fast" I got a gentle face "T-chan, why do not you leave home and stay here?"
When I got back to my parents house and actually watched the cell phone about for about half a year (Soya, I did not mind that before.) There were incredible numbers of incoming calls and e-mails. Among them, ○ ○ was the most.
From the e-mail, he seems to have been in such a thing because of himself because of himself, it was contacted bluntly that such an apology or something like this should be found or such a person was found.
I also heard from my mother that OO came home.

On the night of the second day, I called up ○ ○. The telephone opening is noisy. I did not understand what ○ ○ ○ does not turn around Lu.
... I compiled it.
I sent a mail saying "I will kill" for the time being. In the world everyone else is a stranger.
The next day, can you give me time as I want to mistake it from ○ ○? And the mail came. It probably was because he was awkward not being a phone.
In the evening, ○ ○ came to my house. I bother coming all the way to far place. I wonder why I regretted considerable regrets. (It goes without saying that it is the best reason because I disliked going out at night.)
(p25)
>>
>>19265590
Opening the entrance and seeing ○ ○, I struck two shots.
In order to ease the remorse of his repentance, one shot was to go to a companion for the atonement for hurting me.
Sometimes people who are beaten are clearer than words are allowed. Well, the second one is my personal anger.

I talked to the circumstances in detail, and I am excited and frightened by two people that night ... It is commonplace everyday to think now.
From OO, I heard from that night.

That night, the forest was clearly crazy when I ran away. It seems that I immediately found out that it was definitely dangerous for ○ ○ who was waiting with a friend in a forest car.
However, it seems that the way the rain jumped on the back seat was not ordinary, it seems that he had no choice but to give out the car.
"I did not know what to do if I rebelled or stuck."
The words of ○ ○ told the situation.
It seems that ○ ○ ran away when the car got away from my house and caught by the signal near the highway entrance.
○ ○ "He is laughing from the middle, trembling or saying" I am different "or" I will not do that "I'm afraid I'm afraid I'm afraid
of something whispered in something in my head I had a hard time erasing the image of.
It was simply frightened that I did not return to my house. I apologized that "I am sorry that I do not have guts", I forgave. I am also pardoning ○ ○.

After that, nobody knows what happened to the forest. Indeed it seems that ○ ○ also came in my head in this case, it seems that I asked for friends who introduced Forest.
Eventually, he said that he was a guy who could not even be a fraudster, but he was suggested and introduced with a light feeling (pocket earnings ...).
According to ○○, "I paid for it properly!
But I invited such situation as my information so I mobilized the people I can have next time ... I thrust my head in such a thing or there is not anyone who has heard it can not be around, maybe ~ It would have been only level information.
(p26)
>>
>>19265595

So it was only saying "There are some conditions, and happens when we get together happily".

After that, I kept saying of Professor S and visited Professor S once a month. Every month for the first year, once every three months for the next year.
Also in ○ ○, there was an increase in coming to the house even though there was nothing from apology to me, and contact came when I came back before I went to Sensei.

About two years passed since I saw Heights, Sensei's teacher said, "I do not need to worry anymore, T-chan, I hope to see him from now on, but I do not have to do strange things" .
I really did not know ... I do not know. Professor S has been passed away after three months.
I wanted you to teach me more than Mr. S.

However, I want to think that it is over now. Two months have passed since my teacher 's funeral.
sense of losing an important person started to fade away I was back to everyday life.
There is a time when I remember that time in a busy everyday gap. It is too far from everyday and there are things that I do not know whether it really happened.
There is no need to make such a story anyone, there is no need to do again, just live hard everyday.
It was such a common day everyday that a letter came from my grandmother.

When I cut off the seal, a letter from my grandmother and another letter came out.
My grandmother's letter was written with a word to me like this:

"It is a letter passed from Professor S. I finished it for forty nine days so I will give it to T - chan as promised with Professor S"

Sensei 's letter, now it is not possible to ascertain the authenticity of the words written in it, write it down as it is fake for me so write it down.
------------------
(p27)
>>
>>19265603
To T - chan

long time no see. It is S. I heard that it passed a lot since then. It's all right now? I hope it does not make me scary.
Do not get old, it gets turned around. Today, I wrote a letter to apologize to T - chan.

But I did not do bad things. There was no help at that time. But ... I'm sorry.
When that time, T - chan came to my place, the teacher was really terrible. Because it was not that T - chan was brought in, but it was too much for the teacher 's hand.
But was T - chan frightened? So I thought that the teacher should not be scared.

To tell the truth, there are things that you can not look for even if you reach out to the hand. I was lucky at that time.
T - chan, how was life in Motoyama? I wonder if I got confused a little? Every time I meet T - chan, did you say that the teacher is not good yet? remember?

I thought it would be terrible if I go home like this. So I knew that I was boring with a young girl like T - chan, but I could not let you go.
My teacher did pray everyday, but she did not go somewhere inside.
But, it should be okay now. It seems they are not nearby.

But T - chan, if ... If you feel painful again, go to Motoyama soon. If it is over there probably T - chan can become stronger so you should not get out of hand.

Finally, there are things I have to teach properly.
If it is too hard, leave it to Buddha.
Decide your mind when you have lost your hardships anymore.
I do not want to let T - die die. However, if T - chan had not done it yet, it would not be a hard time for T - chan.

I saw a lot of T - chan in Motoyama too?
Really bad things, I slowly take time to struggle. I will not let it end. I'd like to smile with my smile when I see the suffering appearance.
It is regretful, but there are things that I can not do anything even if the teachers' strength does not reach me and I suffer in front of my eyes.
I want to help those people, but ... there are many things I can not do anything ....

(p28)
>>
>>19265608
Teacher Somehow T - chan wanted to help but did my best, but I can not be confident. I do not feel a sign and I think that I have not gone, but do not worry too much yet. You may be waiting for relief with a sense of security.

Good? T - chan.
Never do not worry enough. Always be careful, do not approach the suspicious places and do not do extra things.
Believe in the teacher. Is not it?

Sorry about the lie.

I know that insects are too good to believe.
Still, believe what you asked the Buddha until the very end.

I always pray that T - chan can spend every day healthily.

S

------------

While reading, you can see that the hand holding a letter is trembling. There is also a bad sweat.
My heart beats quickly.
How do you do?

Still ... are not you finished?

suddenly I felt like I was being watched from somewhere.
You can not escape anymore, are not you? Perhaps it would be possible to show up in front of me whenever I was hidden and felt that way?

Once you start to doubt, you can not do anything any more. Everything seems suspicious.

Did S teacher suffer from it, perhaps? So, did you leave such a letter?
After all, is not nothing changed?
Perhaps the forest has been stuck with the eye, is not it?
What was he whispered to a heck. Unlike me, I told you more direct things ..., did not it become strange?
Professor S tells me not to worry about me, was it about "I have to tell a lie ...".
After all, since I know that, Mr. S was worried until the end?

If you doubt it will be confusing to the extent of doubt. I do not know what to do.
Up to here ... I never knew.
It's all uncertain as to whether it has ended for two and a half years now.

After all, I do not know the reason, there was no thing that a person who knows something conveniently and knows something is nearby.
Whether knowledge gotten from where did not come from, or whether it was in a causal relationship ....
I can not understand it at all and I can only say it by chance.
(p29)
>>
>>19265619
Have they committed a crime that suffered so far? You have not committed?
If so ... Why? It will be too unfair.

That is honest feelings.
If there is something I can tell you this is all.

"I will tell you again that if you are possessed, or aimed at, something, it will be stylish and
reluctant.If you tell the end that someone is over , do not push your attention."

And ... I'm sorry at the last last but I have to apologize to me.
There are many small lies in this story. This is somewhat easier to understand, I do not want to know because there is something I do not want to close my eyes.

Thanks to that, I think that there are many places that I do not understand well. I would like you to apologize in conjunction.
Just ... but, I do not want to apologize.

More, I'm lying in the fundamental part involved in the formation of this story.
I thought I did not notice and I was careful not to notice it.
Because I thought it would not be transmitted unless I did it.

There may be contradictions in some cases. It may be disappointing ....
But I wanted someone to know this story.
[spoiler]
I'm ○ ○.
... I regret even now I can not condone.
[/spoiler]

-THE END-

This was really fucking stupid, OP.
>>
>>19265458
Now that OPs stupid story is dealtt with, here is the tale of UNCLE SEXUAL HARASSMENT:

Human scary story "Uncle Sexual harassment"
---------
Although it is an egg story, when I was young, I went through so-called "a place to support the mind" for about two years.
There were people of various generations and circumstances gathered, it was a place to play with counselors and do something fun.
I think whether there are many such places in Japan now.

When I was in the beginning I was having a lot of fun, I felt happy, but I met an older man there.
It is not a counselor there, but a customer who goes there as well as me.
Twenty years old When I saw it from there so far, it was a man of age to say "uncle" rather than a so-called "boy".

I had fun playing with men several times, but when I was calling him one day I got a strange conversation with me.
At first it was too well understood, the inside of my head became "???" ... It was a radical series of extreme sexual harassment like the so-called telecra.

Although I was around 20 years old at the time, I was still a type that seems to be not only young but still naive.
Because I do not understand somewhat, I thought that I hated it because I was persistent, so I decided to consult a counselor about that man.
As I confessed, to the counselor
"There was such a thing ... ... But you think that person is a very nice person?"

I did not keep in touch with them.
However, I was still feeling sorry, so I confirmed the details again on a different day.
Then the counselor:
"Oh, yeah ... It is certainly a bit ... Oh, that's right! You said that he wanted to be like a boy before this? Is not it because he said that? Because he said that he used a damn As expected, that person is kind. "

(part 1 of 2)
>>
>>19265458

And I was convinced by the way he really nodded from my heart.
By the way, I certainly have a pretty masculine personality, and it is often said that it is a neutral appearance. I also remember saying that I would like to be a boy.
Anyway, I thought that I was overly concerned and decided not to say anything anymore. I tried to make it nothing.

After that, it became a story to pick out trustworthy people from the people who go to the facility and leave the job.
Then I was counseled by the counselor 's recommendation and I was dependent on my uncle who had been saying sexual harassment to me.
Uncle Sakuhara received praise from other counselors as well, "It is a very friendly person," he said, "When that person is there, everyone will brighten up", so it was decided unanimously unique.

Uncle sexual harassment to me continued afterwards. I could not bear it, I ceased attending that facility.
After that, when I consulted a counselor at a different place, it was said that the man was as bad as it could be appealed to you.

A few years later, when I casually saw information on the facility, that sexual harry was posted.
That was
what he was
praised as "a worthy man" who struggled, but tried hard .

Thanks to my speech by uncle Saruhara, I am still in a bad condition and I can not work. I can not talk with men.
And I was able to confess to
my mother last time "Mom ... I ... maybe I will not marry a guy in the future, but I do not mind it, right?" Then my mother said with a gentle look, "Good".

It was an experience that made us realize the fear of being human beings at first glance, the expression of the back, and unreasonableness.

-THE END-

(part 2 of 2)
>>
>>19265633
>This was really fucking stupid, OP.
Well, instead of giving yourself that trouble, you could just say to me to "use the Google translation"... but thank you anyway.
>>
>>19265678
I translated some hiragana for it that google didn't, so, yknow. there's that.
>>
>>19265712
Oh, I see, thank you again.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.