[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 17

File: queen of wands.jpg (301KB, 827x1382px) Image search: [Google]
queen of wands.jpg
301KB, 827x1382px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Chakras, Numerology, Astrology, Tea Leaves, Palm Readings, etc-etc-etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19261464
>>
what are outside organizations to read / listen to on these things
>>
Any readers up here?
>>
File: Hitchikers Guide - Again.jpg (540KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hitchikers Guide - Again.jpg
540KB, 1920x1080px
>>19265597
I can do a reading for you.
>>
>>19265607
is this a invitation for everybody else here to ask for a reading as well? Please say yes
>>
File: Honey for Breakfast.jpg (189KB, 600x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Honey for Breakfast.jpg
189KB, 600x1220px
>>19265641
I probably have time for 3 readings. So first three to respond.
Please post query and gender. It helps if the query is specific
>>
>>19265652

How worried should I be about the pending retribution?
>>
>>19265652

Male
Am I going to be rich one day?
>>
>>19265652
>>19265667

Also I'm a dude.
>>
>>19265607
>>19265652
Male
Is the future I want with Christina possible? Or should I just learn to let go?
thank you!
>>
>>19265652

M
Am I going to do a lot of traveling in the future? I really, really want to travel around the world, even if it means letting go of every physical thing I own.
>>
>>19265667
Damn, son, what did you do?

Signifier: Bow
Sins: Clouds
Physical: Enemy
Danger: Death

In a word: very. Bow is a representation of chaos, where situations could go either way. In this case, it could even represent retaliation from a "distance", like through a third-party. This is supported by enemy as the physical card. It represents a physical adversary seeking to harm you, and has a strong correlation with a stranger.

Clouds as the sin is interesting, as they are mostly correlated with sloth. I was trying to determine what you could have done to cause the retribution, but I think the significance here is to not be passive about this. If you don't take action, you may end up facing deadly peril.

Of course, death could be figurative too. It could just mean an end of your current lifestyle, social life, or something else. But it was drawn for the danger card, so I'd be very cautious. Especially if you are dealing with any mentally-unstable people. You just never know.
>>
File: a - Handy Dandy Notebook.jpg (29KB, 438x297px) Image search: [Google]
a - Handy Dandy Notebook.jpg
29KB, 438x297px
>>19265673
Signifier: Summer
Ambition: Cavern
Material: Sea

Summer is a positive sign, but not for a very long time period. Normally for other types of good moments, I'd recommend enjoying the good moments for as long as they last. But with wealth, it's a bit trickier.

Ambition being cavern indicates to me that you might be doing some shady stuff to try to acquire the wealth. This may not be full-on crime, could just be trying to profit from the loss of others, like playing the stock market the other way.

This actually tallies with sea for the material (wealth) card. It is ever-changing and a harsh environment. I can see you having times of plenty and times of great struggle. It will be a constant fight to keep on top of the market, but you may grow to be one of those that can navigate those currents with ease.

Good luck to you.
>>
>>19265652
Male, what is in store for the next couple months?

Thanks
>>
>>19265719

Well, death is very literally possible here, so I guess I'll have to be very, very proactive. Thank you.
>>
>>19265759

I grew up in really, really bad poverty. Like no food in the fridge, wearing 3 year old shoes that barely fit and almost torn to shreds. So long as I don't go back to living in an apartment with roaches, I can deal with any "financial troubles" I'll encounter. Thanks
>>
File: 1310887158260.jpg (105KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1310887158260.jpg
105KB, 480x360px
>>19265676
Well that couldn't be clearer.

Signifier: Comfort
Virtue: Chameleon
Sin: Autumn
Emotional: Lover

It definitely seems like you could settle down with Christina. She seems to represent safety and stability to you, and you would be very happy with her.

To achieve this, you may need to change yourself. Work on your virtues of patience and temperance - avoid excess in anything, especially anything you know she does not like that you do. Autumn represents greed as well, so be careful to avoid monopolizing her time, or being too money-grubbing.

But you truly love her deeply, or you could come to do so. I wish you the best of luck.
>>
File: 1326373615950.png (334KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1326373615950.png
334KB, 500x333px
>>19265652
>>19265685
>>19265784
Sorry, that's all I have time for. I hope someone else can get to your questions.

>>19265792
>>19265797
Thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>19265804
huh, really wasn't anticipating such a positive answer. Thanks again anon! You're in my prayers
>>
Anyone interested in Rune divination?
>>
>>19265960

Yes but have no idea where to start.
>>
I can give names for a few books, but if you want to get really into it, you need to go through a very extreme process of purifying. Basically to become a druid.
>>
Trading
>>
Any reader?
>>
>>19266068
what is your method?
>>
>>19266090
Tarot
>>
>>19266093
what do you need from me? I need to have a pretty good image of who you are, Age, Biological sex, height, weight, and your astro sign.
>>
>>19266098
Thanks but I'll pass and wait for someone else.
>>
>>19266098
Do you also need my credit card number and an e-mail?
>>
>>19266112
No, I just need that to make a picture of who you are. I've only had success with people in person, so this is new to me.
>>
>>19266068
>>19266093

I'll trade, I'm kinda new to Tarot, and other Div stuff, but I do have a working understanding of Tarot.

My question is, Should I invest more time in work before school starts?
Will reply with any info you need. :)
>>
>>19266098
Lol

>>19266068
I scry, gender and query, as well as what kind of query you would like to read for me.
>>
>>19266122
Female
Wondering what the person I love thinks of me and our relationship
Uh idk. I don't mind romance or career or some basic occult stuff so if you have a preference.
>>19266115
Okay. Np.
Can I have a love general?
>>
>>19266112
No just need their ssn, a hair sample, and sperm sample

I'm just joking anon huehue
>>
>>19266135
Sounds good! I'll get back to you on that shortly.
>>
>>19266098
Can you give me a read? Love general
31 male taurus 5'8" 194lbs.
>>
>>19266135
>or some basic occult stuff
Oh, lovely. I was going to do a lazy scry while eating, but I'll actually try with you. I'll read for you as soon as I finish eating. In the meantime, kindly read for me on what other impediments must be removed or corrections made before I relaunch MS.
>>
>>19266115
>hermit, sun, empress
All majors. Lol anyways, yeah, you should. You won't like it and you'll feel rather isolated as a result of it, having to work a lot more instead of enjoying your summer, but you'll be glad you did. Your personal costs in this upcoming semester will end up being more than you thought and you could use the extra cushion. I pulled on why and got ten of swords and tower. lol that's pretty extreme. You might get ill, but the image I had in my head was a broken bone, a leg. Whatever happens, it'll suck and you'll need the extra cash.
>>
>>19266162
lol I'm glad I offered then.
Okie dokie. Let me use the restroom and I'll get started on yours.
>>
>>19266135

>The Emporer
>2 of cups
>Strength

Hmm, it seems to me that in the past there's been plenty of control in your love life. However, in a chance meeting there will be a spark of something there, something that you've been looking for. Perhaps even right under your nose?
However, if cultivated and followed through, this potential relationship will blossom into a long lasting bond.

Anyways, I know it's a bit short, but I hope this good news for you right now. As always, I look to improve, so if I've misread one or all of the cards, feel free to tell me so!
>>
>>19266171
Well, that is certainly concerning. I'll be sure to take that into consideration then! Thank you for the trade, it was nice coming back and having such swift responses from the thread this time of night.
>>
If anyone wants to do it I'll take a relationship reading. Thanks.
>18
>scorpio
>>
F
Will I find the true love of my life?
>>
>>19266199
Yes, I can see this happening. Thanks.
>nine of swords, knight of wands, two of wands
>page of cups, five of swords, three of wands
>king of wands, judgement, seven of swords

Okay. Don't ask me about the spread format. It's honestly just what felt right and I got what I think you're looking for from it.
Anyways...my man, someone is trying to fuck with you. I actually don't think it's even just one person. It seems like there are probably a few people where working against you. At first when I gave it some thought I considered maybe things just weren't lining up, like the work wouldn't be properly prepared for etc., but there is a court card in each spread and each spread almost feels like a different energy. It's not coming from one source, so it makes more sense that we're talking about people here. At least one of these people is a bit more masterful at knifing and scheming than the others but they all have it out for you and it seems like they all want you to fail. I suggest looking into who these people might be and why they're so interested in stopping you. The two Wands characters are probably more or less rivals of some sort. The Cups character is throwing me off a bit. Seems odd that a page of Cups would want to sabotage someone but there it is. With five of swords it shows that they have some very personal reasons for fucking with you. They take it very personally and it's more based on how you made them feel than any sort of rival-like situation. Perhaps some petty jealousy is involved with the Cups person. Bitter feelings from a falling out or something. They're typically emotionally immature so they'll take some things too personally and have a tendency to act with haste especially when hurt.
>>
>>19266210
It could also point to you losing your job, or another support system like your parents falling on hard time and not able to support you so much anymore
>>
>>19266249
>>19266258
Well thank you for your reading! As both you and the other anon seem to be agreeing on, it looks like it's going to be a rough couple of months ahead. :/ Anyways, it was very generous of you to trade with me, so thank you so much for that! (I'm also glad that I wasn't so out of tune that nothing made sense.)
>>
>>19266280
No worries. Everyone around here are fine with beginners. This is where I practiced when I first started as well. Just be sure to disclose you're new and/or practicing until you're confident in your reads. It was a pretty General one you did for me but I believe it to be accurate. Ty
>>
File: Aphrodite.jpg (163KB, 522x800px) Image search: [Google]
Aphrodite.jpg
163KB, 522x800px
I will offer 5 readings, rules:

>They must be love related
>I need your gender, a nick/alias and your query
These readings are in honor of my matron the lovely Goddess of lust.
>>
>>19266416
Female
Marie
Can my love's heart back to me?
>>
>>19266416
S
Male
Will I ever see her again? When?
>>
>>19266416
male
captain
is my love safe tonight

this is urgent. if you are being legit, you may notice something. Tell me EVERYTHING you notice/feel.
>>
>>19266416

lisa
female
do i have a chance with my crush?
>>
>>19266416
M, Crazy Andy

Something. Love,relationship.
I'm going through the motion of scrubbing emotions for this one woman but it feeeeeels so wrong. I *want* someone knowing that atm I'm low, very fucking low. Idk. I'm different. It shows, and some of the time, sucks. V alienating.
>>
>>19266135
>Wondering what the person I love thinks of me and our relationship
I'm going to grab my cards instead.

The Sun reversed
4 of Pentacles, 2 of Wands reversed, The Star, Knight of Pentacles, Queen of Swords reversed
10 of Swords

This is going to sting a bit.

First of all, the relationship looks toast. There appears to be a very strong capacity for partnership and affection, but something is just not happening. You two aren't a bad couple, but there is lack of happiness there, and it seems that he is choosing to focus more on other matters right now. This is a reaction to the fact that he feels like his long-term goals are stifled in your relationship, and he doesn't have sufficient room for growth with respect to his outside endeavors. This is something that has been creeping on the stability and integrity of the relationship for some time, and it has previously manifested itself as him simply holding back or being distant or anything like that where he simply doesn't seem to be as generous with affection or as betaking of himself to you as you'd like him to be.

That was the situation before, but it's gotten worse. The continuous stifling is now causing him to question his devotion and ask very serious question of whether or not it is in his best interest. If he has made any sacrifices (this isn't really present in the cards), they're playing in his mind over and over again right now. The constant question of whether or not it's worth it is plaguing him, and the most recurrent thought is of renewed importance of his individual projects and goals, attributing some detriment to your relationship. I double-checked this interpretation by pulling for whether or not he's moving on, and 6 of Swords came up for the yes position. Pretty clear, right?
(cont)
>>
>>19266416
M

Jon

What causes someone to not be able to fall in love with someone? Is it lack of not being assertive towards other gender?
>>
>>19266438
(cont)
Now, I didn't pull for advice but, looking at this spread, I can tell you that, if you want to save this, you'll need to be a more active participant in his life /or/ you have to make sure that you don't stifle his goals, get too clingy and take his time, etc. These may seem like opposing concepts (and they are), but you have to use some analysis of the situation and think of what would benefit him with his goals. If you are monopolizing his time, give him some space. If you see opportunities to lend him some help that would promote the advancement of his goals, lend a hand. The image I got for this was a man working on a car and a woman coming up to him and handing him a wrench. I'm not going to pull cards on minutiae for this, but you should be able to figure it out. I think there would be some value in the exercise of being able to figure this out too. Whatever happens, you'll learn more about your relationship and yourself.

>>19266176
I'll be waiting.
>>
>>19266437
Ah shit.. Lust... I wanted love :c
>>
>>19266431
if anyone can tell if me or my love is safe now, please do so. I fear it is not and I have more to deal with before this night is over.
>>
>>19266424
No, you are obsessed, you need to have a better understanding about love so that obsession becomes passion.
>>
>>19266444
>>19266438
Thank you for the read. I'll post feedback in a second but I did post your read:
>>19266249
I accidentally tagged the wrong person
>>
>>19266429
Before the end of this year.

>>19266431
I see emotional turmoil and hardships. However I also see that she will overcome them, assuming that she does sets that as a goal, overall I see this as being temporary, nothing major or life changing.
>>
>>19266436
You have some sort of indecision... you are not really sure whether you want him in your life or not... on the other hand.. he is on the same boat, however he has some emotional issues regarding you, part of him likes you and sees you as candidate for a partner.... however at the same time there is something about you which simply breaks the deal... I see you very withdrawn... the cards seem to tell me you should seek elsewhere... this will lead you nowhere.
>>
>>19266437
I do not understand your question, can you rephrase that?
>>
>>19266501

i can't say i'm totally surprised. thank you for the reading
>>
>>19266438
I think you hit the nail on the head. It's probably pointless for me to greentext every other sentence to tell you how right you are. If you feel like trading again I want to talk to him about this and other things. Would it be better to let him initiate or wait a bit (if so how long) and initiate myself?
>>
>>19266510
Yes.. Love; I'm never ever *there* in life for a relationship tho the love is there. Ive met a woman who I had a crush on for a while. It were intense. And went up. I just want a woman to love a devote myself without it being fruitless and in vain. I've waited lifetimes, cycles, I'm still a mess tho life sees to hurdles my way. What of love and I, and her who I may have yet to meet?

Not too um.. I dunno. Too much, is it?
>>
>>19266442
You have very high standards which make you lose interest very quickly, even the most simple or banal things trigger this disinterest, so probably you should lower your standards and not be so picky.
>>
>>19266416
Want to trade for a reading? :)
>>
>>19266528
Christ that's a mess.

If you feel the need to skip me do what you will.
>>
>>19266484
My cards said the same but I don't trust my /div/ skills. Thank you.
>>
>>19266528
>The fool
>6 of swords
>5 of pentacles

Basically they are telling me that you need to solve the complex that you have right there, you need to let go and just not so worry so much about ifs and buts once you do that you will start enjoying relationships and not have the problems that you currently face.
>>
>>19266148
Wow a manlet... That cuts your chances for love by half unless you enlist as a old man In a army of your choice.
>>19266416
Herm general on how much my fish hate me for putting up there tank and nearly killing everyone.
>>19266431
I notice purple walls and strange statues... Are you a Capt. IRL
>>
>>19266545
Faggot. Summon belial he tells the truth.
>>
>>19266534
Go ahead, in sake of the subject I have been reading about, I would like to know:

>What will my next girlfriend be like?

You can choose to explain physical or personality traits but if you can't do physical ones, just the personality is fine
>>
>>19266551
Yup. This echoes what another reader told me, suffice it to say that complex cannot be deciphered by my person. My mind is a mess / nest; and I'm quick to lose employment due to my nature so sought after help is a no go ask don't qualify for state help as of yet or at,.. I know it's not to not give a fuck (yolo).. Fwaaaaa, back to the bowels whence I came.
>>
>>19266571
Not ask, as I ******************
>>
>>19266569
Okay. I'll see what the cards tell me. Be right back with your read. As for mine, I want to know when I will next see the person I miss dearly.
>>
>>19266553
Be more specific and I can answer the question... I can tell you exactly how your fish are, or how they are feeling overall after the change.
>>
>>19266122
Trade?
Female
how long until i enter a loving relationship?
love reading for you, query?
>>
>>19266571
Try meditating, that helps. Alternatively if you have ADD you could try exercise. It does wonders.
>>
>>19266581
How are the tetras. What can I do after heated water change.
I will get six more tommorow. Also another snail and a cory
>>
>>19266586
What's your name.
>>
>>19266416
>>19266416
I cannot resist if you extend your readings. f, b, will I have a new lover soon, summer early fall? Anything love related.
>>
>>19266578
A few months after the end of this year, that is probably around January or February of 2018.
>>
>>19266588
Yea.

Ty.
>>
>>19266530
Thanks ill give it a shot
>>
>>19266578
Reversed sun. If you had plans they will be canceled you won't meet anytime soon.
Seeing cats around you... Go look at cat pictures to cheer up.

Trading for djosers feels general.
>>
>>19266594
annie
>>
>>19266416
If the Lady of Lust is feeling generous beyond 5 readings, it would mean the world to have an answer.

Raskolnikov
Male

Am I the deadly love?
>>
>>19266598
No herm the tower says a uncontrolled event occurs with a reversed sun. They will probably not see each other unless a couple protection spells and dragons blood is burned
>>
>>19266569
Personality:
>Knight of Pentacles, Ace of Swords, Ten of Cups
Okay, so she's actually pretty reserved at first. She may even come across as dull because of it, but she definitely has a lot going on inside--a lot to say and share, which she will once she feels comfortable around you. Her intimate personality is bubbly and a pure joy to be around. Being around her brings a feeling of completeness as she tends to find silver lining in most things. She's content with how her life is (surely minus some minor things). She had a decent home life growing up so she may have a hard time sympathizing with someone who doesn't get along with their own family well, and she'll openly express that. Try not to take it too personally. She just doesn't understand.

Appearance:
>Two of Swords, Four of Pentacles, Six of Wands
To you, she will be beautiful. Between the swords and wands, I would venture to say she has blonde hair or very light brown hair and brown eyes. Pentacles tells me she is on the darker side of complexion. Not black or tan per say, but olive toned, maybe a light caramel.
She dresses pretty conservatively and even though she is pretty she doesn't really take much advantage of her features. She doesn't wear make up or anything though.
>>
>>19266590
>About the Tetras
They are fine, they seem to be adjusting well to the changes, they are slowly adapting to the new changes...
>The heat water change
Nothing bad seems to stem from this recent change the cards tell me none of your fish seem to be ill or otherwise in a bad condition, however double checking with a veterinarian wouldn't hurt just in case.
>>
>>19266615
>>19266595
As of lately I feel drained very easily sorry. There's Cheswick however, she's very energetic.

>>19266616
You think so? we would have to check on that... when different results on a reading occurs it usually means one's seeing other possibilities... it has happened in the past.
>>
>>19266530
>>19266606
To add on that, I do get upset when certain habits are displayed so I should probably not get too autistic by being hung up on their demeanor etc

Thanks again
>>
crazy andy.

My hunch about her, it's both telling and agonizing.

You know why divination is frowned upon by mainstream spiritual elites??

It takes that faith and transplants it to the reader's hands. It is a sin, but not a grave one. Imo.

Run rabbit, run c;
>>
>>19266611
Ten to twelve is what I was shown not sure if it's months or weeks.
Hope it's not years anonette anne.
Feel a lot of trama and emotional instability.. get a handle on it.
You seem to leave people quickly too. Try and focus in on relationships more and get interested in people.

Lots of illness around you... Keep feeling a hospital.
>>
I'm trading
I have a follow up question to a read I received. I want to talk to someone (let's call them 9) about some things that have been bothering me. Should I let them reach out to me first or would there be a successful outcome if I tried reaching out to them? If I should be the initiator how long should I wait before I reach out?
>>
>>19266619
Kek summon the two dead ones....
What were the cards. The tetras I'm tryin to save have ick.
I thought getting more friends would relax them enough for the epson salts to work. No-one should die alone you know.

What were the cards
>>
>>19266617
That's pretty interesting, in case you were interested in trading again, I would like to ask how long before I could meet such person, out morbid curiosity of course.
>>
>>19266658
Sure.
First off, is Cheswick to be trusted? Lol
As for my query, what capacity does that person I miss want me in their life?
>>
Would anyone mind doing a read for me? I can't trade, but I would appreciate it.

>Is it a better idea for me to do the BA instead of the BS?

Thanks in advance
>>
>>19266636
Actually for Christan's it's as bad as bestiality and blasphemy.

Everyone else is pretty chill though.
>>
>>19266653
The Chariot, the king of pentacles, the empress... nothing negative... would I have known some did in fact die... maybe the reading would have taken another route... but if I ask about something the cards usually just respond to me with that something...
>>
File: 8576cccb1bf562df595862de67fadbde.jpg (190KB, 817x1222px) Image search: [Google]
8576cccb1bf562df595862de67fadbde.jpg
190KB, 817x1222px
>>19266653
what can you tell me about next bf?
>>
>>19266664
I´ll start yours.
>>
>>19266658
>Eight of Swords, Ten of Wands, Wheel of Fortune
You won't meet her soon. It will be some time and it'll start to feel like a struggle to actually find some love like that in your life. Meeting her will be like an oasis in a desert. It'll feel like it was almost entirely by chance.
>>
>>19266664
They are getting lukewarm. Try and meet or talk online about something that will rehook them. You know its like catfishing.

>Trust me or don't I don't care much either way anyway. It's not like your in the military
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 254x198px
>>19266590
Will I be with B or H?
>>
>>19266553
Hey Ches, you have scryed for me before and I just wanted to pass by to say thanks again. I hope you are doing well.
>>
>>19266670
No shit? I know in one of d'em books in the bible mention..

Tongues is for the non-believer ; prophesy for they who see.

Interesting none the less.
>>
>>19266671
That was telling only half there life... Shit how many do you do half readings for herm. Jesus Christ... Ten card readings are supposed to be norm... What happened div

Chariot-cause there waiting in the store without direction.
Pentacles king- because I bought them and usually appear as a male spiritually to people.
Empress- because my tank was best tank until the ick fucked it up.

Read the two dead ones then.
>>19266681
Yeah you already know him. But you need to hook up after he's done with his ex.
>>
>>19266664
Unfortunately for you... that person sees you as rather burdensome in a way... more like a duty rather than someone he enjoys interacting with.... he also sees you from a purely rational point of view...

Sorry.
>>
>>19266670
Depends on if the diviner says its a natural talent vs a God-given one. See Moses for an example of what I mean
>>
Now is a good a time as any.
PSA arm chair Christians read the NT for Christ's sake.
>>
>>19266719
Ty
>>
>>19266671
Hey Hermatic, are you willing to do a trade or read?

I recently rejoined a community I feel comfy with. However, I have some bad karma with this community. Sometimes when someone says something, it resonates with me and I know the message is meant to be heard. I was told that past events can effect future ones. Am I fucking up here? Should I do as promised, and leave again? It's just so painful to leave gold friends.
>>
>>19266718
Cheswick do you want to trade?
>>19266645
>>
>>19266721
are you up for reads? I'll trade

>>19266726
>>
>>19266731
I can do tarot. you have a query?
>>
air query

What is the state of soul and spirit?

That thing I'm not seeing.
I'm terrified of it.
Always on the tip of my tongu while I can't trust the authenticity of what is spake.
Whatever it be it stem early in life.

Any revelation to that which can be offered?
>>
>>19266746
Or ignore.

Either way an answer is blatant as it is subliminal.
>>
>>19266721
It's satinic if you are not a grill pretending to gib readings.

>>19266718
Those that are alive seem to be unaffected by the death of their peers, however I think I see the whole picture now...

You seem to have thought you had the situation under control, that you had done your research... however in the end the changes you made were too much for your fish to handle and that's what ultimately caused their death... if I were to say it was a slow and painful death...
>>
>>19266703
But I mean can the first god really be believed he's is totally different then Paul's religion. And his own apparent son

I mean I don't think the old god who fake smited Egyptians and hates everyone. Is related to the different love being in the new testament.
Tongues were for semi possessed apostles.
Prophecy was for magicians
>>19266690
Baradins hold??? Tol barad foxes are best.
Go with b.
>>19266696
That's nice do you have any marine soldier stories.
>>
>>19266718
lol ik who you are talking about. when's he gonna be done with her?
>>
>>19266758
Ive no concern with deities.

Only That.
>>
>>19266521
>Would it be better to let him initiate or wait a bit (if so how long) and initiate myself?

Wait: King of Swords, 7 of Wands reversed, 4 of Pentacles, 9 of Wands, 10 of Pentacles reversed
Initiate: Knight of Pentacles, Ace of Cups reversed, 10 of Cups, The Magician, The World (+5 of Wands fell out)

You're going to have to take point on this for sure. If you wait for him to make up his mind, you'll break up. He'll spin further into the mental process he has going on, and it will eventually lead him to the full conclusion that the relationship is detrimental to his development and goals. In the meantime, he'll grow increasingly distant and lose ever more faith in the relationship, until he finally gives up and dips.

If you take point, expect an argument. You should initiate the conversation by declaring your dedication to making sure that he feels fulfilled while in the relationship, and not only in terms of things within the relationship, that you want to support him as he chases his dreams and that you're down to walk with him on his journey. Again, expect an argument. It will happen, because he'll act like he doesn't believe you, you're just trying to placate him, you're not sincere, etc. He'll subtly accuse you of not being supportive of his goals and dreams. Don't try to argue with him, simply say that your relationship with him is worth the sacrifice. From there, the conversation will turn more productive. You should be able to take it from there.

I tried to pull cards for when to do it, but they didn't seem receptive. The answer I got was today/now, but that felt off. It might mean at your first real opportunity. Even that suggestion feels off. Something feels off about my attempts at timing prediction, so I'll just leave it at that.
>>
>>19266476
>>19266249
>I actually don't think it's even just one person. It seems like there are probably a few people where working against you.
I'm aware of this. Quite well aware.

I'm going to ask that you help me identify these individuals. I would like to know how they are related to me and to each other, whether they are consciously working in cooperation or it is by circumstance.

As you do this, I will by scrying you. It will be easy to tell which one is me. If you feel anything else come to poke around or try to interrupt you that I don't catch, let me know, and I'll take care of it.

>>19266586
>love reading for you
No thanks
>>
>>19266721
Babe I watched exodus he hit his head and became schizophrenic he wasn't a diviner just butthurt and hated egypt. He isn't forgiven either by me for destroying geb gold mode.
>>19266755
Burned alive.... Slow like. I feel terrible maybe I should kys tonight.
>>19266731
Ok for what.
>>
>>19266718
hey ches how is my 1st semester social and love wise do i find a lover and friends?
>>
>>19266766
Thanks. Sorry I ended up querying again because I wasn't sure if you were coming back but Cheswick didn't answer anyways. I appreciate this.
Yeah unfortunately asap would be bad timing as he is working on something important and I don't want to stress him out while he needs to focus plus it's super late for him and I know he is sleeping. I also appreciate that you told me you were feeling off about the timing. I'll try to think of a good time to engage him.

Did you have a query?
>>
>>19266776
>>19266726
>>
>>19266721
Like do you realize how cool that statue was. It whistled and smelled like frankensense because magic.
And it apparently foretold the future and sounded like it was alive with glowing eyes.
>>
>>19266776
He wasn't a diviner, I was just saying using him as example what with his "magics"
>>19266732
Sorry I'm just relaxing before bed <3
>>19266755
Guess I'm santanic then. I couldn't pretend to be a girl if my life depended on it
>>19266789
I know right? I want a mini one for my new pc build; just chilling in the case.
>>
>>19266776
Don't be too hard on yourself, just get someone specialized in the subject next time, or marry a biologist from the Navy, kek.

>>19266726
I can't read anymore sorry.
>>
>>19266781
You'll find friends the second day.
Love will come the second semester. But I'm not seeing you approach.
>>19266784
Be careful. The tower as a significant is very powerful and might ruin the relationship.

Yeah my query is what do I do to regain the trust of my three musketeers tetras.
I'm already buying them six friends.
Djoser is also angry said "stop cycling if your just going to do it wrong."

I need to fix my fish relationshit.
>>
>>19266784
See
>>19266774
>>
>>19266776
>I feel terrible maybe I should kys tonight.

Cheswich doesn't suicide, Cheswick just homicide
>>
>>19266792
There all gay though. Herm what's the cards say about a marine.
>>19266791
Empath that's neat are you going to put her on the cow in blue with stars and shit.
>>
>>19266812
>just homicide
Very tempting
>>
>>19266774
>>19266807
Ah ok I see. I didn't see this. Starting now.
>>
>>19266820
You know I do not do this for myself because of the ethical conflict I have with the idea, but in case you really reaaally wanted some relationship with a Marine, I could probably see if it's possible... just saying.
>>
>>19266806
what about my roommates? what can you tell me about them?
>>
>>19266837
Are you saying its not possible. >>19266839
See lots of female energy either there's tons of hawt grills or all gay guys.
>>
File: download (12).jpg (10KB, 197x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
10KB, 197x144px
>>19266776
Will L and I have child?
>>
>>19266861
It's possible for me to do so, it's just that for my own gain, or my own desires, I tend to see it as selfish, hence why I never do it, I have indeed done it unintendedly but never actively requested it or anything of the sorts.
>>
File: Jeremy_Renner_(8425718159).jpg (25KB, 220x346px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy_Renner_(8425718159).jpg
25KB, 220x346px
>>19266861
thank you but do we get along and be friends?
>>
>>19265315
Wow. That was way more than I expected. I know you had to type a lot for these, but now that I have mine, the amount of effort you put in is staggering.
If you don't mind, I'd like to see if I can get the gist of each Chakra:
>Magenta
Strong, stronger affinity to darkness, possibly my most influential Chakra, but guides me in a "So close, yet so far away" kind of way. Wants me to experience that which I'm not familiar with to expand my horizon

>Indigo
Essentially a dumpster fire doused in gasoline and protected by the Great Wall of China, needs a lot of fixing

>Blue
Not working at full potential, Inner Green needs to be Accepted first

>Green
Strong and ready to use at full potential, but the Innermost part is being denied by insecurities

>Yellow
Emasculated by a lack of understanding from peers, but is still well-maintained and can grow from self-acceptance

>Orange
Going Crazy and is causing my emotions to portray a person that isn't me, need to calm down and lower my expectations for myself

>Red
Blocked by Indigo, keeping me from understanding myself

And you're basically telling me to keep my Indigo and Orange rays in check, Meditate, and essentially to overall keep calm about my situations, and to not get too worked up about it. At least that's what I got from all that. If you have anything else to say, just let me know.
Thank you so much for this.
>>
>>19266746
That thing is a being of another dimension. Or a spirit. Or possibly your soul. God, possibly?

I haven't put the pieces all together but my brother has helped me realize some things. He has a shadow person following him around. I have one too. I'm not sure if we all have one or if it's the same one and it can just be anywhere at once. I'm also not sure if this person is the bridge to the spiritual realm as we think we understand it or if he's attempting to take my place in the real world.

I'm as uncertain as you are and not too long ago I thought I had it all figured out. There comes a point you cannot turn back. I believe searching these things is what brings about madness yet I can't turn a blind eye after recent experiences.
>>
>>19266774
-I'll start with the king of wands as he seems the most significant with the strongest effect
Who are they:
>three of pentacles, empress, king of wands (lol)
Hm. The first word that popped into my mind was ring leader. He is also controlled somehow by the empress. She is a major influence in his actions but may not be directly ordering him to act. Empress is more or less a peaceful and stationary figure. She can evoke jealousy and malice towards her because of position but she mostly has what she needs in life and doesn't feel much need to be jealous of anyone else. I'd be willing to venture that the king of wands sees you as a threat and is working with more than one person to sabotage you. I don't feel these people have anything to do with you or have anything aginst you personally. They're mostly just acting under direction of their king. Perhaps this person has "minions" attacking your works? lol I suppose they could be actual people or spirits/entities under his control or he has some sort of contract with.

-Next I'll do the page of cups since there is definitely some strong feelings there of malice.
Who are they:
>high priestess, ace of cups, two of cups
The page of cups is a spiritual woman. Most definitely a fellow practicer of divination. This person had an emotional connection to you that wobbled between love an obsession. If they are trying to get back at you it could be because you didn't return their affections properly or they are currently trying to make your works fail so you feel vulnerable and surrender to them a bit? It's sort of a twisted way to win a heart but I'm not feeling much balance in this person. They're so consumed by their emotions that it nauseates them that they feel so hopeless in the situation (being a lowly page afterall).

cont...
>>
>>19266910
>>19266774
....cont.

-Last is knight of wands
Who are they:
>six of cups, two of swords, nine of swords
Uh....hmm....
>death, hanged man, knight of swords
This person is unhinged. Dangerous if you ever came into physical contact with him but I honestly don't see that as a possibility for some reason like you couldn’t even if you wanted to. I’m having a hard time getting a lock on this person but they leave me with a deeply unsettling feeling and I got the shivers. This is a frightening person who simply just wishes to do harm. They were involved in your past in some way, though my cards really aren’t helping me make a connection as to how. This definitely isn’t just some random person but they still want to hurt you and they actually would feel pleasure in doing so. Whoever this is is woeful and miserable and filled with hate and anxieties that far exceed anything that could be justifiably normal. Stay away from this person. Do not TRY to approach this person in the physical (though like I said it somehow seems impossible????? Idk it’s just a feeling like maybe they are in prison or something).
>>
is anybody up for a detailed love reading? Need something to cheer me up.
>>
>>19266908
That point of not turning back, crossed years ago.

It all comes full circle to faith.
Funny.
>>
>>19266923
What's your definition of faith? Denominational or in the being standing behind me now?
>>
I'm a beginner here so bare with me.

I like to hear a paragraph or so from you. It can be absolutely anything, even just what ever is on your mind as it comes. I like to offer advice when I can but I'll try to do readings to the best of my ability.

I'm taking baby steps towards understanding this all so forgive me if I miss the mark.
>>
Anyone want to trade? i can scry.
>>
>>19266967
query?
>>
>>19266940
Utter and total involuntary submission to fate.
>>
>>19266970
I want to know whats going to happen in the future with me and G?
>>
>>19266955
Time after time but its all gonna end now
>>
>>19266980
No problem.
Can you tell me if the person I just got a reading about would reply if I contacted them later next week? I was thinking Friday or Saturday. Maybe Thursday.
>>
>>19266982
Who are you?
>>
>>19266976

Fate is only what happens to you outside of your control. Choice allows you to change your fate.

For example, you can't control that your mother developed cancer (though she possibly might have been able to), but you can control whether or not losing her causes you to go home for her funeral and get hit by a car yourself or stay in the UK because you can't really afford to get back without losing your flat.
>>
>>19266955
I've spent a day in a mental hospital and I'm still a bit under shock. I miss my ex. I'm looking for kinky hookups online with little to no success. I want to move forward in life but I realize it's not gonna be easy. I try to get to know myself better. I'm looking for a lover but obviously I need maternal love more than anything else. I feel abandoned. I wish my bed wasn't so empty and I wish I had someone I can be the best I can be for her.
>>
>>19266980
>five of pentacles, four of cups, seven of pentacles, seven of wands, sun
Expect some very difficult times with G in the future. There will be some lows that will seriously discourage them if they haven't already lost their motivation already. The good news is that if you fight for G you will win them. They just won't take point on this because they are unsure about where the relationship lies and if they can even really see themselves moving forward. You just have to bring light back into the relationship. Fight for it even when G won't. Show them that you'll work for it and when they are weak you can be strong. They need to see that. You can have good times with G. A nice future with possibilities for more. But you will have to take matters into your own hands and make it so.
>>
>>19266990
I don't think Friday is a good date, he's going out. I see a man drinking a bottle of beer in quiet contemplation at a bar, sipping his sorrows.

On thursday, its your best bet. i see a hand throwing out a bouquet of flowers. Another hand reluctantly grabs because he hasnnothing better to do.

Thursday, do it
>>
>>19267006
ty. Good scry. he goes out for beers every friday.
>>
>>19263890
>>19266973

>The spirit that was watching me last Sunday night

Oddly, the first card I pulled here was Six of Cups, which immediately gave me the idea of a familial connection. Then I pulled Three of Pentacles and Two of Wands reversed. One aspect is that this thing wants to watch, but doesn't want any more than that, doesn't want 'any trouble.'

Then I pulled Knight of Cups, Knight of Wands, and Ten of Cups. I was getting this feeling of anxiousness on the pull of ToP and ToWrx, and these cards tell me that seeing the spirit is the result more of your own ability, than of a intent for the spirit to be known. I think it'd be best not to pay much mind to it, I don't think it's supposed to get complicated. I got the sense that despite the connection, you wouldn't really know the identity so well, so there isn't much to say, in a way, as things are. There's no 'right signals' to send, so silence is the better option.

I do see a man in a room, and a smoky mass. Focusing on the mass yields a grand tableux of flowers where the room would be, a fantasy image. But the mass gets too nervous and scatters off, only for the scenario to repeat. I think eventually a feeling of 'overstaying the welcome' occurs, and no bother. Who knows, it might've already happened, except you got no chance to perceive it the other times.

I'll do 'storyteller lady' next.
>>
>>19266996
I just had a short stay in the mental hospital myself. I know what you're going through.

Love finds you when you least expect it. In the mean time search for yourself. Search in those who have proven their love for you-friends amd family. Search in the things you love, especially things creative. If you've never painted get some acrylics. Get some fresh air. Go hiking, biking, swimming, etc.

Love is all around you.
>>
>>19267008
Nice. Want to trade again?

What is PL feeling towards me?
>>
>>19266995
Nah.

What you choose, spite inhibition to one or the other, is still an act of faith. Albeit in one's ability to discern proper mode of action.
>>
>>19266910
>>19266918
Thank you. Did you get the sense that they're working in conjunction or separatemy from each other?

>>19266967
If you can scry the physical appearance of any of the three individuals described in the two posts quoted above, u can scry for you, whatever you like. Same applies, I'll be watching you, but let me know if anything tries to mess with you.
>>
>>19267028
Can you help me calm down?
>>
>>19266955
I thought we owed each other an ending, but it seems like that won't be the case. Unlike movies or books, there is no climax to our story, things just ceased to be.
>>
>>19267032
Which one are you, and calm down from what?
>>
>>19267021
Yes if you are still here I will trade again.

>>19267028
seperately. the only one that i thought was working with others was the king, but i dont think the peopole he was working with were directly involved with your conflict with each other at all. just collateral in the situation
>>
>>19267035
You mean the accident? You did that? God saved me didn't he?
>>
>>19267036
What do you mean which one? He's speaking to me. I dont know who he is but he's using this thread right now.
>>
>>19267009
I pulled Wheel of Fortune as the first card for 'storyteller lady.' I was wondering what it could indicate, especially the associations of WoF with fate. One of the ideas was this spirit as a messenger, filling in something latent. Then I pulled:

The Lovers
Four of Wands rx

Two of Cups
Page of Swords

Two pairs. The more I thought about it, the more it seemed to regard you alone. I actually saw Lovers/ToC in terms of a kind of incomplete syzygy, that was somehow naturally filled in by this storyteller. I tried to get at any intentions and pulled:

Ace of Swords
Six of Pentacles rx

Five of Pentacles
Two of Swords rx
The Magician

I think the first pair kind of echoes what I said about 'filling in.' I think the second trio describes the general sequence of events. It wasn't anything obsessive, but the spirit couldn't help but intercede, having passed by and noticed this phenomenon you were going through. It really does seem like a 'passing by' thing. Seemed like good Samaritan work, though perhaps by your experience it seems more obscure than anything. I kept getting the sense that something is to be decoded, rather than face value.

The image I gleamed was a witch telling a story to a child in the abyss, except whereas you see a clean, continuous image, from her perspective she's relaying a bunch of symbols, one after the other.

I'll do the treasure hunter next.
>>
>>19267018
My cat loves me. Not quite the same as a gf.

I suddenly had visions of a sunny place. With buildings and trees. What is it? I'm tired
>>
>>19267028
For the knight of wands I saw a european looking white male, mid twenties looking. He has reddish brown hair, bearded with a sort of pointed chin. Hes 5'5 looking not tall.

How will G respond to the pick up I intend on using when I see him next? Will he agree?

>>19267038
Im still here, query?
>>
>>19267055
>Im still here, query?
would you feel comfortable doing a query about a friend of mine? I'm curious about how something will pplay out in their life but I wanted to make sure you were comfortable with that
>>
>>19267047
With the treasure hunter, I pulled Four of Wands rx again, which reminded me of the storyteller reading. But I pulled Nine of Swords rx along with it. The cards generally seemed more 'nervous.' I actually pulled The World rx, but this connotation felt a lot more like an Atlas deal than the usual connotation with the card.

I pulled a pair of Nine of Pentacles rx and The Empress. Then I pulled Seven of Pentacles and Ten of Pentacles rx. I think the Nine of Pentacles rx is kind of important here, because it feels like you didn't have much of a direct interaction with the treasure hunter, rather you were in the vicinity of each other, except you were passing by him on the way up. You happened to be around each other, but the encounter is really supposed to signify moving past his situation.Though you haven't yet, being that I pulled The Star. I pulled Four of Wands and Seven of Swords too, but I also pulled Five of Swords. Perhaps you don't feel like you are moving past the treasure hunter, and you'll still run into trouble, but you are.
>>
>>19267046
I'm not sure I follow.

>>19267055
I see an eyebrow raised and a smile that says "I'm going to get my dick wet." Well, regardless of whether or not your approach is overtly sexual, he's going to interpret it as a sexual invitation or at least as an opening.

I'll trade with you more for either or both of the other two.
>>
air query
Reading on *her* pls??
>>
>>19267072
Nvm unless you feel that call.
>>
>>19267009
>>19267047
>>19267068
If you can, tell me if you got to read these, so I know I didn't completely miss the window.
>>
>>19267062
I see a rustic looking bag of gold covered in white, tough cloth. It's in my view but I'm not opening it, I want to but I can't. It's close but too out of reach.

They won't be able to get what they want this friend. They'll be able to visualize it, maybe even get a glimpse of it but they won't be able to touch what they want. Who knows if its actually gold inside, anyway? It could be rocks painted.

He or she wont get what they are hoping to, but it wouldnt be what they expected anyway.

I change my query, actually. Can you give me a love general for the next few months?
>>
>>19263890
>Goatee, mixture of white, but mostly gray, like a very solid gray overall, touches of dark hair. He seems bald or balding, difficult to tell. Also, a lot of the imagery was more figurative than literal on this one. He felt like he was from another time and transported to our present time. Either that or like a Classics professor.

This image is actually a dead ringer for someone in particular. The description of the goatee really sold it actually, because I had to look it up myself.
>>
>>19267087
I think you misunderstand. My query would have been if he would be able to fix things with his family and keep some semblance of his career going. I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable doing a query like that before I asked. Would you mind taking another look at it?
I'll start your second query
>>
>>19267069
For the page, I see a young girl almost fluid in gender as in they could pass for a dude. Short, black hair that is flat and goes the longest under the chin. White with some acne, short and is fat. Doesn't spend a lot of time on appearance and is wearing sweat clothes.

What kind of relationship will result after that incident you scryed previously?
>>
>air query

could anyone tell me about my future with E?

i'm a cancer, f
>>
>>19267115
Different E here, I like Cancer girls ;^)
>>
>>19267087
>love general for the next few months
>ten of cups, king of pentacles, nine of cups, nine of swords, eight of cups
Things are good and they go sour much like in the previous read. Something you've hoped for won't be all it's cracked up to be. There will be troubles, anxieties. It will be a lot easier to walk away from the situation than to fix it. I suspect the king of pentacles is the one trying to walk away. If he is the man you were asking about before you can stop him but you'll have to fight pretty hard for him. It's one of those situations where he doesn't want to go but he doesn't want to stay either. It's sort of a pathetic situation because everyone feels a bit hopeless in the face of their demons. So overall I see love as a possibility but be very proactive about nipping issues in the bud before they become full blown relationship killers.
>>
>>19267103
The previous image could apply still that it's unattainable, but I took another look.

A dog howling under a shaded umbrella. The moon is out so why does it still need an umbrella?

He's going to want to but there will be too much stuff getting in the way of what he really wants to fix his career and will see the family issues as unnecessary shade. His main goal is career as of the moment but he might want to fix the family stuff later when career stuff is set.
>>
>>19267122
scorpio? c;
>>
>>19267130
ty
>>
>>19267009
>>19267047
>>19267068
>>19267100
>>19267075
Thank you for this, I'll give you feedback tomorrow. I'm trying to hunt down three mages right now.

>>19267110
Hmm...I'm not sure I know any girls who match that description.

>What kind of relationship will result after that incident you scryed previously?
Well, I saw sex scenes. A lot. After the sex, it looks like he gets up and gets dressed. Not much of a cuddler, eh? The relationship seems casual. The connection doesn't feel deep, and the line has red with hints of black, indicative of...you guessed it, sex, but also with some uncomfortable feelings involved, insecurities on your part, done nasty stuff that creeps under the surface too.

Next?
>>
>>19267115
>>19267122
not E, dated a cancer, she was amazing
>>
>>19267138
In Vedic, yes. In Western, no.

>>19267147
I've dated two, both great.
>>
>>19267150
What about Libras, have you dated those girls, what are they like?
>>
>>19267154
Dated two, both good girlfriends, albeit a bit simple. The last one I dated had the problem of liking me too much, but she had the kindest heart. Same with the other one. Both were trounced by the Cancers because they couldn't cook.
>>
>>19267146
We have a lot in common though..

For the King.. Its very hard to see. I can't scry for a bit after this.

Tall. Very tall but skinny. Has that bowl haircut with dark brown hair. Misaligned teeth when he grins he doesn't take care of them.

How would I get something serious out of him.
>>
>>19267154
My ex was a libra and was great except needy.
>>
>>19267174
>We have a lot in common though..
The lesson that some guys just want to get their dicks wet is a good life lesson for women to learn. Discerning which ones they are is even better.

>How would I get something serious out of him.
You have to overwhelm him with enthusiasm, specifically for clean fun. The scene I saw was of a girl dragging a man along and skipping like she's on uppers so strong Big Pharma would be jealous. She drags him off towards an amusement park. I see slides and other things for kids. This still has a high chance of failure, but it's your best bet.
>>
>>19267204
>skipping like she's on uppers so strong Big Pharma would be jealous.

Top kek, thanks
>>
any readers?
>>
>>19267366
Query?
>>
>>19267572
What's the point of Sandra being in my life in regards to my magickal/spiritual development?
>>
>>19267575
3 of pentacles (r, the Lovers, 2 of wands.
Long story short, there is no real point here as you have no cohesion or a shared goal, rather you're both so wrapped up in your self interests, causing disorder. With that being said, when your own body and spirit are acting in union you'll do just fine on your own until you can form a new alliance where you both share common goals, but above that a deep connection and sense of equality in the partnership.
>>
>>19267572
Would you mind me asking for a reading too?
This girl that came out of the blues, what does she want from me?
>>
File: 20170709_084908.jpg (3MB, 2313x2313px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_084908.jpg
3MB, 2313x2313px
It's the AT hiker, again with a new question.

There's a girl I'm interested in visiting along the trail, but I'm concerned for two things: if she's going to find someone else while I'm hiking south toward her, and if she's going to reciprocate my feelings when I DO reach her. Any readers willing to help me out?

Spooky foggy Maine pic as collateral.
>>
>>19267572
Hey can I have a read too?
What does he feel towards me?
>>
>>19267583
Sure!
Three of cups, ace of pentacles 6 of wands
All in all a pretty positive spread; the girl came out of the blues to you, but it was hard for her to do so, she might have been planning her approach for a while, maybe fighting through a sense of self-doubt and poor image, so while it may have appeared out of the blue to you, it's more likely it was a slowcreep out of shadows. She saw something warm in you and she saw potential, maybe not necessarily as romantic partners but that you could help each other and keep one another away from darkness and sadness. The cards suggest this is an opportunity that you should explore.
>>
>>19267597
Can I get a R E A D?
>>
>>19267597
Sounds right, we have uh "acknowledge" each other existence a big while ago, thank you
>>
>>19267594
Ok, last one.
9 of swords (r), the chariot (r), the sun (r)
Yikes.
You are perhaps clinging to the smallest indication that he might have more interest in you than he actually does. The dynamic between you both suggests you both have entirely different agendas; I'm not sure if it's coming from you or him or both of you, but there's a real sense of anger and despair in this spread. I think some healing is needed in order for either of you to find happiness, but it's possibly not with each other. I don't think he has the potential to appreciate anything good in his life at this point,everything is quite dark and cold.
>>
trading
>>
>>19267616
?
>>
>>19267623
Love reading for fall
>>
File: 20170709_092826.jpg (4MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_092826.jpg
4MB, 3024x3024px
>>19267592
And another one for luck
>>
>>19265348
reading?
>>
>>19265652
reading?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19267661
Whats up?
>>
Hello!

Can anyone tell me who they think my main spirit guide is? Perhaps archangel etc; I'm not sure how to connect to them but all I can say is regarding my tarot readings and stuff, that they're a funny bunch? Always have a sense of humor.
>>
>>19267665
So my query is d&d question

My friend wants to dm the next campaign we play .

Unfortunately I want to do the same

Would I have more fun being the dungeon Master or letting my friend dm and being a player.

Query?
>>
>>19267675
King of sw, knight of cups, justice for you

Your friend knight of wands, Ten of cups, the moon

Your friend would be a funner dm, you would be too analytical and tryharding if that makes any sense while the friend knows how to have a good time because he can be a bit unstable in his approach.

Its still fun being a player.

What does c feel bout me
>>
Any Readers available for a love general reading?
>>
>>19267695
2 of swords, 8 of disks, 3 of wands.

Ugggh they really don't know what to make of you if I am being honest right now. I get the vibe that they either rarely notice you or are on the fence about you and being precautious. That might change in the future depending on how you interact with them.
>>
>Be me lurking
>See >>19266996
>I wish my bed wasn't so empty and I wish I had someone I can be the best I can be for her.

In the letters of one angelic anon a few threads back. . .

R E L A T A B L E
>>
Trading
Will he fall in love with me in the fall?
I can scry and use tarot
>>
>>19267858

I too can scry or tarot. Preference?
Should I let the, ah, acquisition plan be a one time thing or should I make it a pattern? I have no preference on the read.
>>
>>19267865
Which ever method you like. Im starting yours.
I'll use tarot
>>
>>19267858
Queen of pentacles, the devil, six of swords

While you present yourself as serious girlfriend material he will and a sexual relationship will likely result. It won't be what you wanted though and you are likely to move on.

what does e feel about me?
>>
>>19267865
>V of swords, X of swords, Queen of cups rev
This should definitely be a one-time thing although I'm I get a lot of really bad vibes from the spread. I'm unsure what it is that you're doing but I feel if this were to become a pattern it would only lead to disaster. So I would very much recommend only doing this once.
>>
>>19267872

Seeing stone jutting from the ground with writing inscribed onto it, as though marking a building in a particularly fancy way, but the ground it turned upon it's side, or perhaps the one viewing it is simply sideways. Seeing a man, lightly toned muscles with mussy but straight hair, laying on his back shirtless as the angle begins but never quite returns to normal. It feels like late evening because most of the light is artificial. Seeing a bow tie worn with a black suit, someone is having a little fun at a serious event. Now a large bed with red covers and people wriggling around in them. The scene is now rightside up.

I think your perspective is kind of skewed. Ironically once the desire to get this guy to fall in love with you abates a much better sort of romance comes along, but I guess get it out of your system early and prepare to deal with the heartbreak, because I think your fixation is screwing with what I can only assume is your schooling. You'll meet someone more suitable for love at a serious event, he'll carry a bit of appropriate levity with him.

>>19267887

Sometimes you've just got to relieve a player from his dough babe.
>>
>>19267774
feeling lucky today, love reading? If not, someone else maybe?
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No health/death shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Number From 1 - 64
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
Is there any real reader willing to read my query?

What do they (a group of people) think of me? I'm male.
>>
Does io still check her email?
>>
>>19268126

Blue
Pentagon

How is the transition between freelancing for "whoever" and the military going to be for me?

>that's as not vague as I can be
>>
Looking for a reader.
>>
Trading
Something is bothering me and I really need someone who is confident in their reads to trade with me.
>>
>>19268353
Whats up
>>
>>19268353
Can you read occult queries confidently? If so, what do you read?
>>
>>19268372
Someone I suspected is trying to woo the person I love posted that she was in a relationship today. Is it with the person I suspect or some unrelated party (and thus I have no reason to worry)?
>>
>>19268385
Occult queries are the one thing I'm not entirely confident about but I'd be happy to try. I can do yours first and if it is to your satisfaction we can trade??
>>
>>19268216
Uncertainty, investigating. I felt the heat of a spotlight; not too hot, but enough to make me realise it was on me. It was the only light as several people both male and female wandered around, some taking notes others bobbing their head and looking from different angles. It was a mix between QC and admiring/critiquing an art piece. There was a non-malicious desire to find flaw, as I said like QC. Seems they're unsure how to exactly judge you just yet, but recent actions has pushed you to the forefront of their attention and now your subsequent actions will be seen in a clearer light.
>>
>>19268385
If you're the occult anon from yesterday I really want your opinion on my query. I read for you too. I did the tarot reads on who might be trying to stifle you.
>>
>>19268387
Ace of wands, 6 of swords, death

Anonette, I...

Your suspicions are right, I am sorry.

My query: what do my close friends feel of me?
>>
>>19268385
I am not confident but I believe capable. Not them but someone else.
>>
>>19266243
Yes it's me
>>
>>19268412
>page of pentacles, five of wands, magician
They feel as though you can be a bit naïve and disorganized. Argumentative at times with not much direction but they love you and find you a great joy to be around.
>>
>>19268415
Huh?
>>
trading, five pendulum readings for a general
>>
>>19268385
Pls occult anon your read yesterday was so good I think you are the most accurate read I can get here. :(
My query:
>>19268387
>>
>>19268385
Diff anon willing to trade and can do occult query.

I want to know when I can expect event S to happen.
>>
>>19268395
Thanks for that reading. I hope that my actions will prove myself to them.
>>
>>19268472
You're welcome anon, you'll do great <3
>>
>>19268126
why do you even waste your time posting this

>>19268260
anon dont waste your time waiting for a response. this troll is constantly posting this shit with no intentions of actually reading anything for anyone.
>>
can i get this reading?
i want to know what thia group of girls feel about me. i'm a male gemini btw.
>>
>>19268126
blue
triangle

What will be my impact be to others or to the community in my profession (physical therapy)?
>>
Pls I need a confident reader to trade with for my query.
>>19268387
Someone who can say confidently if it is him or someone else
>>
>>19268532
read
>>19268493
>>
>>19268387
I asked this by phrasing, who is the guy she entered a relation with?

Nine of cups, king of coins, nine of coins

Whoever shes been crushing on for a while. He's loaded and she thinks she hit the jack pot. Most likely older male.

Does my crush like me?
>>
>>19268553
Well we're older people so that doesn't really answer my question and I don't know who she has been crushing on for awhile. I only suspect and cannot confirm or deny which is why I need someone who can say for sure with confidence.

>ace of wands, king of cups, six of wands
Yes
>>
Anyone want to trade? Did he block me?
>>
>>19268399
Yes, thank you. I identified all three successfully.

The reason I can't encounter the Knight physically is because he is already dead. He's the wraith of a sorceror killed by one of my ancestors in an act of vengeance. It seems the wraith in question, while alive, raped and killed a woman loved by my ancestor, seemingly because she chose my ancestor instead of him. He can't move on because his body was desecrated by my ancestor. According to my cards, he was tortured for three days before he died. Intuition says slow dismemberment, scrying shows dismemberment, as well as something like maggots being inserted into his wounds and orifices, with the victim eventually dying as a result of his vital organs being eaten. That sort of death will keep a spirit vengeful and bound to this earth.

The other two are still alive, so I won't comment on them right now. Thank you again.

>>19268387
>>19268453
Same person y/n: 10C rev/6S
Different y/n: 2P/Hierophant rev

Very clear indication that it's someone else. Who?
Ace of Wands, The Fool, 5 of Wands, The Hanged Man rev, The Empress

It's a firey thing, the kind of couple who does the “lust at first sight” thing, gets into a stormy relationship, fucks a lot, fights enough to consider calling the police, then eventually settles into a serious relationship. Even if this were the dude you love, I'd say you're better off staying the hell away from this disaster.

I'm thinking of invoking the aforementioned ancestor. How would that turn out for me?
>>
>>19268683
Well that explains why that last one was so damn creepy. It was truly horrifying the feeling that spread evoked. Thanks for the feedback on that I was honestly curious. Also explains why it seems like you can't encounter them and the whole prison thing. I thought for sure you were dealing with an incarcerated prisoner or something that wanted to hurt you after their release. I have never ever done a read that intense before.
Ty occult anon. I have some peace of mind now. This isn't the type of relationship he wouldn't stay in anyways. If there was fighting and violence he would leave at the first sign of it. But it is good to know it isn't him. I really hate this woman and wish she would just disappear. I wish she would do something that would burn her bridge with him permanently.
Starting your query.
>>
trading
>>
>>19268683
>seven of pentacles, two of pentacles, seven of wands, ace of pentacles, king of pentacles
Wow. Almost all pentacles. I think the spread is very clear that you will have success in trying to invoke your ancestor. There is a catch though. The process will be long and difficult and multifaceted. You may end up having to stop and revisit the process again after you've recuperated some of your energy. Though I feel they are a little disturbed by something. I don't think it has anything to do with you but something is causing a bit of restlessness. Your ancestor is definitely a powerful person and will be pleased to see you.

Do you feel like trading again? It is a much simpler query this time.
>>
>>19268726
Query?
>>
>>19268747
What does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>19268757
Eight of Cups
Queen of Wands
King of Cups

Their feelings for you are in the midsts of change. Where before it seems they may have been emotionally attached to someone else or something else, they are beginning to see you in a different light. If you were unsure about this person before, you will begin to notice that they are becoming more and more fond of you. They might fight the feelings along the way, but this person will come to feel a deep emotional attachment to you.

Will they respond to the question I sent them in the text?
>>
>>19268768
4 of sw, 8 of wands, the fool

Yes but after a long duration of you waiting for it. They might not be avoiding it though just it skips their eye. They are eager to talk to you try to approach another way.
>>
>>19268732
>I feel they are a little disturbed by something. I don't think it has anything to do with you but something is causing a bit of restlessness
Hah, I think I might know what it is. Read on that, and I'll read your other query, last one.
>>
>>19268790
Okay sounds good. I'll start that one now.
My other question is if he blocked me. We have hardly spoken at all but I woke up today with a sinking feeling that they had. My intuition is often off about my own life and questions so I don't really trust myself with my own matters. A confirmation about what is true from you would settle my heart.
>>
>>19265338
Will i see my gf again? She's far from me now
>>
any spread or method recommendation for using tarot instead of reading news? id like to know whats happening in my country and town
>>
>>19268804
Blocked y/n: QoS rev/KnC
Not Blocked y/n: 8P/10S rev

Nope
>>
>>19268814

...but remain intact with the profane society due to my on going fast
>>
>>19268790
>death, eight of cups, hanged man, ace of pentacles, seven of wands
Oh. Kind of a somber read. Your anscestor seems upset that they could not do more in life and are simply....uh....hah aroused (for lack of a better word). It seems almost as though they are taking on a second life as of late. They are beginning to feel empowered again and are eager to exercise that power. I saw their displeasure with death as deep motivation to live again if that makes sense.

>>19268815
Ty. Peace of mind...
>>
>>19268126

>3
>black
>triangle
>hows my situation in a year from now
>>
>>19268126
>30
>red
>square
>how's my current relationship looking in the near future?
>>
tradin, can scry
>>
trading, i do pendulum readings
>>
>>19268841
>aroused
Knowing my ancestors...

>>19268870
Can you scry appearances reliably? I want to double-check something.
>>
File: f2c.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
f2c.gif
2MB, 500x375px
Trading for a pretty simple query. I do tarot.
>>
>>19268883
id say my success rate is 55-60%
>>
>>19268891
Query?
>>
File: 857.jpg (55KB, 680x465px) Image search: [Google]
857.jpg
55KB, 680x465px
>>19268894
What kind of night am I going to have tomorrow? After work of course.

And yours?
>>
>>19268870
I trade you.

I scry as well lol

What do I need to do so I can finally get good quality sleep?

What is your query?
>>
>>19268903
Okay.
I want to know the nature of the relationship between L and M?
Getting started on yours.
>>
>>19268903
>>19268914
Five of Wands
Hermit
Seven of Wands
King of Cups
Devil

It's going to start out pretty slow. It may be a bit awkward. You'll have trouble enjoying yourself. I feel as though there is a lot going on in your mind that is holding you back from just enjoying yourself, like still a bit wound up from work, etc., but the image I'm receiving has something more to do with how others are viewing you, which is what is preventing you from relaxing. That being said, after being lonely for awhile and not really enjoying yourself, you decide that feeling upset and down is bs and you get out there and try to have a good time. You settle yourself emotionally and end up having a great night. Devil makes me think you're getting laid or that there is a lot of sexual tension between you and someone you encounter tomorrow night. Lol Though honestly it could simply indicate that you indulge in your guilty pleasures.
>>
>>19268906
I see an alarm clock with bunny ears on it, spinning ever so slightly.

This doesn't intend for you to wear ears to sleep but its a sense of making your sleep more comfortable. Spending extra on comforting pillows, blanket and mattress may cost a bit more but it will pay off for you in the form of easier sleep and comfort. Some ambient noise in the background to calm the nerves helps and make sure to stay away from bright screens when trying to sleep.

do i enter a relationship in the next few months?
>>
>>19268914
So I first drew the seven of wands. This card usually points towards courage and determination. Essentially overcoming some sort of obstacle that may seem impossible, but will be defeated in the end.

Since this didn't really give me a clear indicator of a relationship I drew another, the page of wands. Essentially this represents a message of importance, usually directed towards work although also possibly of a social nature. Since it's upright it's positive information, possibly relating to travel or new experiences.

I mean my gut feeling from these is a pretty good relationship with new experiences/trials ahead. Sorry I couldn't really give a clearer answer.
>>
Trading what does J think about me?
>>
>>19268929
Thanks a lot man. I'm meeting up with a few old friends, some of which I used to be kind of nervous around since they sort of bullied me to a degree so that's definitely what that's pointing to since I'm a renowned terrible dancer haha.

Liking that devil though bro ahahah
>>
>>19268933
Hm. I may ask someone else later. Thank you for trying.
>>19268940
I'll do yours if you want to give this a shot:
>>19268914
And to be clear, why don't you change that M to a J.
>>
>>19268946
Okay I will check on L and J. I will start now.
>>
>>19268940
>>19268946
>>19268952
Two of Swords
Temperance
Ace of Swords
Four of Wands
Six of Wands

At present, J isn't too decided on how they feel about you. There is a mental block coupled with an emotional conflict that is present them from seeing you more clearly. The issues is, thankfully for you, more superficial, like they're trying to convince themselves that they're unsure when that really isn't the case. However, going forward, J will begin to see you more and more in a romantic sense. You bring a sense of peace and union to them. They will genuinely see you as someone they can form a life-long bond with. With Wands, it could really go either way with romance or friendship, but if you want something more romantic you just have to cleverly push things in that direction. Ace of Swords also tells me that you need to be in contact with them as much as possible. Try to keep the conversation interesting and not just, "hey wyd?"
J wants to be intrigued and engaged.
>>
>>19268952
L sees the relationship as something resembling a business partnership or a bond made just for the sake of mutual benefits. Nothing aside from that and mostly I would say that he/she is not really interested or happy about interacting with J...

J on the other hand is trying to keep everything in balance... like preventing everything from falling apart.. there is only an interest in achieving the mutual goal.. but J has no emotional interest in L either.
>>
>>19268966
Cool. Want to trade again? I'm interested in how L views their relationship with me.
>>
>>19268974
okay give me a letter to identify you and please ask:

>What would a relationship with J be like?
>>
>>19268984
>a letter to identify you by
O
Okay starting
>>
Tell me, what do I need to focus on the next few months? Would be of great help.
>>
>>19268984
Queen of Wands
Hanged Man
Hierophant
Five of Swords
Nine of Wands
>Two of Cups, Emperor, High Priestess

Okay. I'll explain the two spreads in a second, but as for the first one, this is more directed at you. I asked the cards what a relationship with him would be like, and the cards told me that you would have a hard time remaining emotionally balanced in a relationship with J. This instability will lead to his lack of motivation to proceed to take the relationship in a positive direction. Things would suddenly become stagnant and frustration and disappointment would ensue, for you both.
The second spread is what the relationship would be like as long as you kept your emotions under control. As you can see it's way more positive. The only problem is that in this scenario he is much more able to dominate you and have the upper hand in the relationship. Arguably this isn't great, but there is far more potential to eventually have something healthy as long as you can remain and/or grow to be emotionally stable. I had problems of their own that you will have to be strong enough to deal with, and if you're not emotionally balanced J will topple you in a second. Like I said, there is potential for growth and a healthy relationship, but you'll have to be there for J during some of the more difficult times in their life.
>>
>>19268987
You have a conflict...

On one side you really want something with L... however on the other, you are losing the passion or desire you once had originally... so you are taking a consideration on this... trying to see things under the light of a more rational point of view... of someone who wants to take things with a clear head.

L on the other hand seems to be distancing from you... there probably was some situation which triggered a conflict or some sort of dispute, this is causing L to distance themselves from you....
>>
>>19269016
Thanks. I knew this stuff already though. Do you mind telling me if this distancing will last forever/do you foresee it changing at all?
>>
>>19269027
Let me ask..
>>
>>19268932
I saw three things

First, A golden bracelet that was bound around your wrist or your lovers arm.

Oh by the way, yes you will enter a relationship. Thought I took the time frame of "new few months" as the remainder of this year.

I think the bracelet symbolized a special bond forming because it reminded me of those charm bracelets best friends get but this one was special not like a best friend.

Second, I saw a cross so maybe this person is of christian faith, could meet them in a church, christian event, or it could just mean to have faith that this will come.

Last, I saw this beautiful pink delicate flower blossoming with at least 20 petals just waiting for a bee to land.

You are bound to meet this person but your test will be patience.
>>
>>19269027
They say that you need to address the issue, if both of you want to find a solution to this problem you will, but an effort is needed, it won't be easy, it will need you to keep going despite the hardships.
>>
>>19269046
Thanks. Have a good day.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19269133
Query
>>
>>19269145
I am going to ask out N tonight I wanted to know how it would go or if I should even bother

Query?
>>
>>19269148
Ace of Pentacles
Death
Five of Pentacles

Don't ask them out tonight. Wait a bit longer. N wants to build things up between you two a bit more.
Also drew cards for if you wait:
Three of Wands, Ace of Swords

You'll get a much more positive response if you wait awhile longer. Try not to let anxieties get the best of you (Nine of Swords fell out) in the meantime.

For me just a love general for the next....8 weeks.
>>
Question for you babes who have physical decks:
Do you guys do initiation rituals for your decks?
Or do you guys just use them like that, no magics involved?
>>
>>19269192
>physical decks
Do you.....not use a physical deck? lol
>>
>>19269169
3 of swords, death the sun

well it's going to be pretty flat for a while but after a few disappointments you will find someone worth while/what you are looking for. I'd say the first 6 weeks are gonna suck thank you!
>>
>>19269192
I personally like the idea of ritually devoting a deck to a subject and a deity, and after that ritually requesting the aid of said deity before each reading.
>>
>>19269194
>the first sicks weeks are gonna suck
yeah probably lol ty
>>
>>19269192

I have the deck. I read the deck. The only semi-ritual is when I shuffle because the cards tell me which ones to blindly reverse.
>>
>>19269208
>>19269201
oops wrong person
>>
>>19269194
Nope. Never owned a physical one. Only digital huehue.
>>
>>19269192

Zinc stearate (fanning powder) on each individual card, two nights of exposure to the light of the full moon at its peak, followed by anointing with a proprietary blend of oils, followed by a naming ceremony, then 8 days wrapped in golden silk in a handmade hawthorne box. After that, it's good to go so far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>19269237

why bother doing any of that when you don't even do readings
>>
>>19269237
Since you own a deck, why don't you ever do any readings? I mean even people who don't have physical decks live up to their promise to read others, unlike you.
>>
>>19269192
Personally, I don't have any ritual. I tend to just open the pack, unwrap the cards and away I go. Nothing to initiate anything. The only "ritual" I've done (if you could call it one) is meditating on the cards and their meanings.
>>
What are some cool videos on divination? I am currently watching this for fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFq-EhVdkk
>>
>>19269205
Yeah I was thinking if doing something like that. I just need to see who wants to work with me.
Thank you for the advice!
>>19269209
So you have cards that are always going to be reversed?
>>19269237
>Zinc stearate
>exposure via moonlight
>oils
>naming ceremony
>wrap that shit in golden silk in a hawthorn box.
Bwahaha
Very meticulous and sarcastic much like your nature.
Thank you Moonie.
>>19269271
Reasonable. I guess there is no right way to do this.
Thank you, Anon
>>
>>19269315
Last one on your list.

One thing I have done is gotten plastic card slips for my tarot deck. It makes shuffling easier because I can shuffle them like a deck of collectable playing cards and not worry about scratching them or spilling anything on them. I also don't need to carry a cloth if I go places with them. Just their box.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19269387
>>19269387
>>19269387
>>
>>19269315

Not that I know of beforehand. I shuffle blind.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.