[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something's in the woods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3004.jpg (928KB, 2446x3055px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3004.jpg
928KB, 2446x3055px
There's been torrential and thunder/lighting here for the last few hours. I live in a rural area and have a good few acres of forest behind my house. Lighting actually ended up striking in the woods not too far away a few hours ago and ever since that i've heard screeching coming from the woods. A low loud and long screech. Now it's been half an hour since i've heard it last but i'm expecting to hear it again. It doesn't sound like any kind of animal i've ever heard before.

What the fuck am i hearing?
>>
>>19264858
A nigger
>>
Record it
>>
this sounds awfully similar to what was described in the book "majestic".
>>
>>19264870
never read it. what happens?
>>
>>19264865
I'll record it if it starts happening again
>>
story of an alleged founding member of majestic 12 and what happened at roswell. pretty good read actually. the part in question is what is described being heard in the desert after the crash
>>
>>19264915
that sounds pretty cool actually
>>
op here with and update. I heard it again. waiting with my phone now to record
>>
>>19265251
Here we go
>>
>>19265251
just constantly record and edit the video when you get dat screech boiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>19265299
will do
>>
>>19264890
A tentacle monster lures his preys pretending to be an injured woman during a thunderstorm, then rapes and impregnates everyone that comes first to rescue him and then those lured by the screams of the people been raped.
>>
>>19264858
tiny bump
Staying around for op's recording
>>
>>19265251
I want to hear it. Might be a fox tho idk, or maybe a deer. Animals make weird noises
>>
Will OP deliver or is he condemned to wander the earth as a faggot?
>>
Lurkin
>>
God dammit, OP
>>
Thunder
>>
Did you take that picture? if so what time was it when you took it? thx
>>
>>19264858
OP dead af. Anyways, of you have a gun, make sure you can use it in any moment if necessary.
>>
>>19265604
say what, faggot?
>>
Op's state so we can get an idea of what animals to compare to the sounds
>>
>>19264864
>>
>>19265604
Sounds legit
>>
>>19264858
Might be a craft of some sort OP. Considering the craft from roswell was taken down by lightning theres a good chance that your mystery noise may be of similar nature.
>>
>>19264858
Niba record that shit and post it to youtube and give us the link
>>
Speaking of which, there was a thread yesterday that had the guy who caught something while shooting fireworks or something I'd appreciate a YouTube link
>>
>>19266903
You mean Grute guy? >>19252967
>>
File: nic.jpg (4MB, 2446x3055px) Image search: [Google]
nic.jpg
4MB, 2446x3055px
>>19264858
Theres nothing there you faggot
>>
>>19266929
This is a brunt only thread.

Grute posters get out
>>
File: 1487516833530.png (384KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
1487516833530.png
384KB, 640x639px
>>19265324
hentai when?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.