[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neurofeedback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: creative_visualization.jpg (80KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
creative_visualization.jpg
80KB, 300x386px
http://immersionneurofeedback.com

Train your mind through the use of virtual reality by simulating situations and controlling them only using your brainwaves.

All powered by a Machine Learning AI
I want to do this for my birthday /x/ is it real?
>>
>>19264520
I'm interested, what is this? Explain
>>
>>19264629
As it looks they use those neuro helmets that are becoming cheaper now (I want one) and they determine your skill level by meassuring you against an AI based course or something like that, sounds like a great idea that I'm more than anxious to copy.
>>
>>19264520

Ive had it done on me in 8th grade because my mom thought it would help with my (((autism/ asbergers))) , but I moved before I could finish

its interesting, and it is said that the results are not instant, but instead graduly takes into effect over time

you do see some faint colors when your eyes are closed though
>>
>>19264646
That sounds like the Ganzfeld experiment that's something else.
>>
>>19264629
I stumbled across it online. Apparently they havr an AI assist you in targeting specific parts of your brain and using them to control things aka visual feedback for neural activity.
>>
>>19264652

the first days are mapping your brain and sending basic signals back to supposedly change how it works

Alpha/beta waves ect.

I was told that some of them was targeting a part of the brain that worked on focus, another on visualization. I guess I have had more vivid dreams since, but then again maybe it was natural growth. Never got around to moving shit on a computer but it may have eventually gotten to that point
>>
>>19264666
How much was it
>>
>>19264670

dont know. But im an upper middle class white male from Massachusetts, which is in of itself the home of the Medical Industrial Complex where essentially the best doctors, med tech and pharma companies on the plane are concentrated in the Boston and surrounding area expanding out to the expensive suburbs
>>
>>19264683
Will report back when i try it then
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.