[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sigil magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1486181633861.jpg (790KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1486181633861.jpg
790KB, 1440x2560px
does it work?
>>
>made a "I find $5" sigil for the lulz
>forget about it
>6monthslater star wipe
>find $1 in a public restroom
>mfw why isn't this a $5 bill?
>1-2 hours later star wipe
>walking dog around apartment complex
>spot ANOTHER $1 bill
>go pick it up, it's actually a small wad of bills
>unfold wad
>four $1 bills
>>
>>19264179
How do you make sigils Im very desperate for thise shekels
>>
These threads are made every day. Look in the fucking archive you imbecile.
>>
>>19264188
I use the letter method.

You write out your intent like "I FIND 5 DOLLARS" , delete the vowels (or not, it doesn't really matter), delete the duplicate letters (or not, it doesn't really matter) and then arrange the remaining letters into some sort of abstract symbol. Then do another few iterations making it more and more abstract and/or adding magical flourishes until you have something you like.

Then you charge the sigil.

Charging takes a few different forms - the most popular channer method is to jack off on the sigils, but I think that's disgusting and stupid. I think you get back what you put into "magic" so I do something that takes effort and is good for me - meditation, exercise, studying, etc.

Then you destroy the sigil.

I like to burn it, but I'm thinking of switching to burying them or leaving them in the woods. You can put it in a drawer or something, you just need to get them out of your sight.

Then you forget about the sigil. This is probably the hardest and most important step. So far I've only been able to get minor, inconsequential sigils to work because the big stuff (relationships, career, etc) always weighs heavily on my mind.
>>
>>19264168
>make a "I see a man in red sneakers" test sigil for the lulz
>forget about it immediately
>some months later star wipe
>at shoe store
>have always bought black shoes since childhood
>see a really unbelievable deal on some red basketball shoes that i really like
>buy red shoes
>get dressed the next day and look in the mirror
>aww fuck
>>
>>19264168
YES
now stop making these threads every day
>>
>>19264168
you are never going to be sure anyway until you try it for yourself
>>
>>19264246
>kek
Newfags can't stop their sigils from backfiring.
>>
>>19264528
Wasn't a backfire. I got some great shoes for like $15.
>>
i made a bunch of signals months and months ago and spunked all over the place for like a week and burnt em up and i forgot what i asked for it was prolly like money or something and i didn't get nothin! it's a scam folks!
>>
>>19264790
>months
I have bad news for you friend
>>
>>19264830
Wtf

Atleast tag the right post dickweed
>>
>>19264830
So what? I probably saw a lot of guys wearing red sneakers, but the memory of the sigil wasn't triggered until after I got my shoes. Who gives a shit how long it takes? I expect it to take months because I need the sigil completely scrubbed from memory.
>>
please don't
>>
>>19264168

>does x work

you'll never know until you try it. sigils are what got me into believing in the occult after seriously charging one even though I thought it wasn't gonna work.

If I recall Richard P Warren's website has some sigils that work for almost everyone who tries them. I did the employment sigil after being a neet for 6 months after graduation and got a job 4-5 days later. Have been using sigils ever since for various things

It either works, or it's just major fucking coincidences.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.