[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey... we gotta find a way out of here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6115.jpg (586KB, 1500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6115.jpg
586KB, 1500x600px
You may have noticed that this internet is like a ghost town considering over 3 billion humans are supposed to be connected.

You may have also noticed that the internet is filled with immorality and filth. A scuzzy place....

There is something in the computer world called a scsi(scuzzy) ghost drive which is a when you have a hard drive connected to your computer which creates a real time mirror image of your computer. This is the scuzzy ghost town / scsi ghost drive internet.

this isn't the real internet. Its part of a game to segregate undesirables from society because you are very immoral people and as immoral people you lower the desirability of those you interact with. There is a real internet where info about all of you is on a site like facebook for humanity to know who the lepers are. Thats why everyone gives you weird looks when you're in public. This is the internet filled with the very low iq people. I was put here for a different reason which is why i can tell this isn't real. The real internet has actually interesting conversations and meaningful content to read which is pleasant to perceive

There is a real internet which none of you can connect to because as you would be pieces of shit the MAC addresses of your computers and devices would be added to a hosts file on internet service providers routers so no matter where you are on the world when you connect you are on the fake internet.

The only way off is to buy new devices then never use any of your email or social media accounts because they are all monitored. Then if you talk about this or are a rude piece of shit your device is identified and your on the hosts file again and can't get on the real net

You are trapped on an evil web where everything you do is monitored

Just throwing it out there...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BmfoCHtDVwM
>>
>>19264099
TLDR, please?
>>
>>19264787
TLDR is OP is a faggot
>>
Is this Chris?
>>
Dont worry op . A reckoning is coming for everyone. Soon.
>>
>>19264099
At least I can still chill at the tiki.
>>
>>19264099

They know what is what
But they don't know what is what
They just strut

Don't lose no sleep
Don't need opinions
From a shellfish or a sheep
Don't you come for me
No, not today
You're calculated
I got your number
'Cause you're a joker
And I'm a courtside killer queen
And you will kiss the ring
You best believe
So keep calm, honey, I'ma stick around
For more than a minute, get used to it
Funny my name keeps comin' outcho mouth
'Cause I stay winning
Lay 'em up like...

Swish, swish, bish
Another one in the basket
Can't touch this
Another one in the casket
Your game is tired
You should retire
You're 'bout as cute as
An old coupon expired
And karma's not a liar
She keeps receipts
So keep calm, honey, I'ma stick around
>>
>>19265577
>>
File: thomas_moray.jpg (29KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
thomas_moray.jpg
29KB, 500x355px
>>19264099
I know this is a jest, but it is eerily similar to "breakaway" human civilizations deep underground and out in space.

>Every few hundred years the most intelligent and enlightened people get together and create a (new) "secret society".
>They quickly realize the the earth is already controlled by a VERY powerful secret society and that the average human is a fucking retard.
>They use their free energy and antigravity technology (which is suppressed on the surface) to make first underground, and then later, space colonies.
>They can't help us (because of the Cabal), and don't want to help us (because we are retards), so they eventually leave earth behind to the Cabal.
The movie Tomorrowland was a disinfo psyop to discredit anybody who talks about these hidden societies.
>>
>>19265577
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>19264099
Oh Canada guy.
>>
File: tiki.jpg (7KB, 168x300px) Image search: [Google]
tiki.jpg
7KB, 168x300px
>>19265573
Damn straight tikibro
>>
>>19264099
How do you get any new device without connecting your mails and shit? You always need an account man.
>>
>>19269485
Are you... I mean... really?
>>
>>19265958
Sounds cool. Like cool bioshock underground cities...

Like I live in cool bioshock city underwater with smart people...

Like not bad internet where I'm trapped with sinners and gummy people...

Like bioshock with cool art music and crazy drug..

Like cool bioshock time underwater...
>>
File: dfdidijr.jpg (59KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
dfdidijr.jpg
59KB, 658x370px
>>19270293
English isn't your first language, I take it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.