[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake Christianity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 11

I've been seeing a lot of shilling on here about Christianity in general and so I wanted to ask you guys a question about something that I've been about for a while now.

So as we know, the Church hasn't always had the best interests of the people in mind throughout history. Even right after the crucifixion, Paul has to write in Colossians 2:16 to the church to tell them to stop letting their churches take advantage of them by saying they could only do certain specific things to fulfill our duty to Christ.

"Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day."

Next, Martin Luther had to write his infamous 95 Thesis to the people to tell them to stop letting the Church take advantage of illiterate ol' them by encouraging them to pay for indulgences.

I'm sure there are plenty of other examples too, but you get the point. The Church has a long history of warping things Christ, and the Bible have said to suit their own selfish means. We know the Bible was only put together by Constantine after he decided to make Christianity the official religion of Rome. Now, wouldn't it make sense that they would especially warp what Christ wanted to suit their own means? So I am suggesting that we should almost discredit everything stated in the New Testament, due to the fact when it was compiled that it could be altered. Then, when anyone asks the general answer is that "It was inspired by God" to get people to quit asking.

So personally, I've been only adhering to the Golden Rule, or Matthew 7:12.

"So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

Thoughts?
>>
>the church
I know this isn't the point of your post, but politically speaking there is no "Christian Church". There's Catholics, Methodists, Pentecostals, Oneness Pentecostals, Mormons, Calvinists, Episcopalians, Baptists, Southern Baptists, Freewill Baptists, Non-Denominationals, etc. etc. There are no unified beliefs or overarching leadership.
>>
File: aE7AP2n_700b.jpg (525KB, 539x4208px) Image search: [Google]
aE7AP2n_700b.jpg
525KB, 539x4208px
>>19264086
www.holytext.org

There is only one truth. That is the gospel, the death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The Catholic church is of lucifer, pic related.
>>
File: 1499463961775.gif (219KB, 1772x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1499463961775.gif
219KB, 1772x2250px
>>19264086
Also, your rejection of the bible is retarded at a level so advanced I've yet to to fully process it.
>>
>>19264307
are you saying the bible is real?
>>
>>19264307
It's allegory. The real meaning is veiled behind symbolism.
>>
File: 1499382864334.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
1499382864334.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>19264589
The bible is real, yes.

>>19264609
No. It's literal, it's figurative when it says it's figurative.
>>
>>19264763

You are saying the Bible is real and literal, but haven't refuted my claims that the canon could have been revised and thus the message of Christ warped.
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19264086

>>19264307
>are you saying the bible is real?
>>19264307
>Also, your rejection of the bible is retarded at a level so advanced I've yet to to fully process it.

Jesus hates most of the Bible - you did the right thing OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py10Xs63ewA
>>
>>19264893
That is impossible. I just gave you a map, you should actually do research now, not sit on 4chan claiming certain things.

God, sees all things. You think He can't keep His book safe? He promised He would, God cannot lie.
>>
>>19264941

I agree with you that He would keep his book safe. I think that most people understand the general message of the Bible as the Golden Rule, which is more important than taking everything literally.

Your map was proving my point that the Bible has been continually translated and therefore interpreted in different ways.
>>
File: I heard there was Heresy.jpg (39KB, 552x553px) Image search: [Google]
I heard there was Heresy.jpg
39KB, 552x553px
>>19264086
There is some immense heresy going on in this thread
>>
>>19264988
No. The bible is very specific to say mankind is a fallen creature.

Mankind cannot do anything to be good. (God's standard of goodness is perfection.)

You will burn in hell.

But.

God loves us. So He came to earth and died for us on the cross, was buried and rose the third day.

No matter who you are in this world, if you simply trust this fact, you're saved from your punishment.

When it comes to the bible, you're ignorant of it, like I've said. "NWO BIBLE VERSIONS" youtube and watch it, learn something instead of making false claims.
>>
>>19264086
God is going to saw Paul a new cunt. Or I am going to saw God a cunt. One or the other.
>>
http://www.why-christians-convert-to-islam.com/MYFormationofNEWTestamentv2.htm

The fact to the matter is that the New Testament is an evolutionary text that evolved over hundreds of years as a result of numerous canons (EXHIBIT A). Moreover, the bible, as it appears today in English, has been, since 1600 AD changed and re-examined repeatedly. The King James version of the Bible, published in 1611 (EXHIBIT A), was eventually corrected again in 1952 (EXHIBIT A), and a new bible was prepared. The RSV means: Corrected and Re-examined version. Still, after all corrections made up to 1952 (EXHIBIT A), this version of the bible was not altogether accepted. Thus, in 1971, an even newer, double-corrected Bible was introduced (EXHIBIT A).

It is obvious that both sons of Abraham, Ishmael and Isaac were both part of the Abrahamic covenant. The word of God cannot have errors. The word of God would not have unknown authors. The word of God could not be established throughout history by what members of certain councils decreed.

Finally, the Qur'an has no errors, miraculously agrees with science, and was recorded by one man during his lifetime. The Qur'an is the only holy book that remained fully intact from the time of its revelation until today. No additions deletions or subtractions found its way into the book; the Qur'an is the only authentic revelation still around. The Qur'an is the direct words of God. God should speak directly to his creatures rather than have hundreds of unknown authors and hundreds of councils to decide what his word should be. Moreover, God would protect his final revelation to mankind from the butchering that we have seen the Bible undergo (Exhibit A). GOD HAD TO SEND ANOTHER PROPHET FROM ABRAHAM'S OTHER SON TO CLEAR UP THE HUGE MESS WE HAVE JUST WITNESSED (main article). Therefore, Islam superseded Christianity.
>>
>>19265390
So basically the bible is a psychological textbook and god is the psychologist.
He'd be like :
"You are mentally ill according to this and that page, but lucky you, I know how to fix it."
And still people won't see how big the bible hoax/scam is.
>>
>>19267331
So if what you're saying is true, islamists are following gods word to subvert and genocide all nonbelievers?
>>19264299
>>19264911
>>19264988
>>19267333
Digits say that Jesus did in fact die and rise again, but that Christianity has been corrupted.
>>
>>19264086
>We know the Bible was only put together by Constantine
Nope.
>>
>>19264086
>"So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."
>Thoughts?
Well...I'm a massive faggot that always wants to be ass-pounded 24/7. I'm guessing I should do that to you - per the golden rule.
>>
File: jesus-y-maria-magdalena.jpg (119KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-y-maria-magdalena.jpg
119KB, 1200x802px
>>19264086

i do think the bible has been altered to empower the church but, is it really that hard 2 realize that the only words that should matter is what Jesus -- the son of God had 2 say as being most important?
just read psalms, it isnt long, and its very spiritually provocative & im 99% sure if my memory serves me right it has nothing 2 do with politics of man, but rather the morality and spiritualism

here is 1 of the most powerful meditations psalms helped me learn: "What does love say?"

>https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+116&version=KJV
(Psalms 116)
>>
File: 10230.jpg (203KB, 762x960px) Image search: [Google]
10230.jpg
203KB, 762x960px
>>19264164
>the Church
By this, people usually mean Catholic Christianity.
>>
File: 647800254250.png (17KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
647800254250.png
17KB, 350x200px
>>19267632
addendum:
>>19264086
>Colossians 2:16
ty 4 sharing this 1 btw; i also like this one:

>http://biblehub.com/1_samuel/12-3.htm
1 Samuel 12:3
"Testify against me, and i shall restore it to you"
>>
>>19267632
>the words of Jesus
>psalms
>pick one
>>
File: 563901_v1.jpg (39KB, 300x311px) Image search: [Google]
563901_v1.jpg
39KB, 300x311px
>>19267644
i was implying that there was more than just politics in the bible :)

i guess i couldve conveyed that better, but yes Christ's words is by far the greater importance in contrast to psalms
>>
>>19264086
>We know the Bible was only put together by Constantine after he decided to make Christianity the official religion of Rome.

this is 100% false, total disinformation. do some actual research homie.
>>
>>19267782
constantine didn't even make christianity the official religion of rome.
>>
>>19267647
The point is you said read the words of Jesus and then pointed to text that is NOT the words of Jesus. So clearly you do not think the only words that matter are those that Jesus spoke.

Why are you lying?
>>
>>19267647
>>19267644
Eh... the entire bible is Holy Spirit written. Every single word, there is no "more important than the other" section in the bible. wat.

Psalm 22 read it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.