[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ESP / PSI General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Not enough discussion of ESP on /x/. Let me kick off a general thread by recommending a book.
Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain. It's out of print but you can find affordable copies on Amazon. Not sure whether scans exist.

It has a very extensive bibliography, with nearly 500 works cited. Still reading it currently but it's good enough to bear recommendation IMO.
>>
>>19263973
>Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain

Great read, but at times exaggerated. Usually don't use a trip code, but this an exception. A few weeks/months back I posted a thread along these lines

>recently moved to Europe for work
>have to complete tests and initial training, but after that I'll be free to travel cheaply
>have managed to track a researcher down in Hungary who was an actual certified nuclear scientist working with the IAEA - he studied Pavlita and confirmed his reports
>called him (won't post name until I make this all public), and he was very surprised anyone remembered the book, let alone dug enough to find him

This retired researcher tells me he has many videos of Pavlita's devices working, layouts of how they were made, etc. He says the book exaggerated it (making it sound like a strong magnet) but the effect was still there, replicable and inexplicable. He supposedly has a video of a test they would do involving cutting the head off a fly. Normally it takes about 4 minutes for the fly to stop moving, but in the presence of a Pavlita device, it takes hours.

His reports on magnetic anomalies were published, but he tells me his controversial experiments that followed made him lose traction with academia until his retirement.

As soon as I can (I test out of my course before the month is over), I will try to fly to Hungary and interview him. I'll post everything here.

I don't have a copy of the book with me (lent it to a cousin years ago) but scans of the Pavlita chapter are appreciated
>>
>>19264145
In case it wasn't clear and I seemed rambly, Pavlita was in the final chapters of Psychic Discoveries. A lot of the research in the book is sensationalist, so when scientists found out that pyramid power (even though there may be some unusual properties) was a get-rich-quick scheme, they brushed everything to do with anything like it under the rug, including the devices that were supposed accumilators of psychotronic energy.

Psychotronic was the term that many eastern Europeans used for ESP, because they didn't want to sound like loons. It reached a point where even the Czechoslovak Minister of Education was writing papers on "Psyons," or particles of the mental process that could be projected, and their relation to the learning process. There were laboratories for this, although most of that info seems to have disappeared after the cold war, probably hidden away somewhere.

As far as ESP, Pavlita (I really do think he's the most interesting subject in the book) found that there were 30-something points on the body that could produce energy, always acting in different ways when it was stored (although the process of storing it was a secret he kept mostly to himself.) I think it would be wrong to consider ESP a singular thing; If you over-simplify something it'll end up like pyramid power.
>>
The rabbit experiment is something I've seen brought up fairly often.

>Be soviets
>Get a mother rabbit and newborn young
>Take young onto submarine
>Kill young
>Mother rabbit has detectable reaction at times of young being killed

It seems a lot of it went towards harnessing this mental particle that makes these types of things possible. There are CIA papers that were declassified that went into extensive details about some of this stuff, they were discussed on /x/. Can't be sure if it was misinfo or just trying to make it seem like misinfo.

The spoopy thing is if you believe everything, this mental particle has been successfully harnessed. It was used as a means of spying, murdering, harrassing, god knows what else. But there are also supposed to be devices that are countermeasures to it and would kill or harm the people spying. Then again this is all dated information. It would be nice to think that it was all negated in the end, but that was probably just for the top dogs, everyone else is probably subject to this shit.
>>
http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php?storyid=5187
bump
>>
Good stuff, be sure to update if you interview him.
>>
Here is a book I recommend.
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=E62E5C5B65BE3255C98E0B90AF179455
>>
File: Cooper.jpg (704KB, 1400x2097px) Image search: [Google]
Cooper.jpg
704KB, 1400x2097px
>>19263973
Surprisingly good.
>>
>>19264744
Isn't this some book from the 90s that influenced both conspiracy theorists into UFOs and remote viewing, AND the militia movement? I heard of a book along those lines with a similar cover.

>>19264260
To be fair, a lot of the stuff I've heard about remote viewing confirms it, but it's impractical. viewers were giving rough outlines of ships and buildings, but it was vague, like reporting a boat with two hulls which was actually a ship with a submarine chained to the side. But it had taken them months or years to even get that, when they could have had it with a spy plane photo, and not so vague.

A lot of their later reports, even classified stuff, I'm sure they anticipated would get leaked, so they up-played their work a lot. The manual for it (I'm military, can confirm the layout of the manual is EXACTLY like our CDC volumes) only focuses on broad theories but never amplification or collection.
>>
>>19264145
>>19264193
wow this isn't the kind of informed response i was expecting but it's exactly what /x/ needs more of. thank you
>>
>>19264814
That is William Cooper's Behold a Pale Horse. He was ostracized from the UFO community for his drunken rantings, fake documents, and he was being yanked along by Richard Doty.

The book is the first Mono-Conspiracy, tying disparate elements of the Protocols, Masonic-Illuminati, and John Birch conspiracy threads to the UFO and New Age elements.

His Hour of the Time series is freely available all over the net.
>>
Better than most other threads on x

bump
>>
>>19264145
>>19264193
not at that part in the book yet--might this paper explain the Pavlita findings?

"The Torsion Field and the Aurora"

Very fascinating. Heard about the scientist behind this, Nikolai Kozyrev, from Jay's Analysis. Apparently he had been a top physicist in the USSR and then came out with a theory of nonlinear time and was destroyed by the press. Meanwhile, supposedly, this was actually a ruse by the government to intentionally discredit his work, but in actuality he received secret funding by the government to continue his research for military purposes. One of the fascinating things he found is that entropic and anti-entropic reactions can exert force that inexplicable.
>>
>>19265389
sorry, forgot link to the paper: http://journals.sfu.ca/seemj/index.php/seemj/article/download/425/386
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.