[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OBE, scientific study prove it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: fraisse-3.jpg (176KB, 1600x839px) Image search: [Google]
fraisse-3.jpg
176KB, 1600x839px
Out of body experience are real
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnn5BVlQfNI&index=2&t=2s&list=PLe9OaPoGP2ZniTfnrzLDfEvFSlVwo8b3y
>>
>>19263814
Yeah no shit, mushrooms had me thinking that it may be real, dmt confirmed it
>>
I don't fucking speak martian. Can you please translate?
>>
>>19263879
Out of body experience are real
>>
File: C7yg-k6XwAAECEs.jpg (45KB, 738x387px) Image search: [Google]
C7yg-k6XwAAECEs.jpg
45KB, 738x387px
>>19263879
you have to go back
>>
The OA
>>
>>19263814
CIA confirmed it with Remote Viewing
>>
>>19263859
Same with the mushrooms
>>
>>19266172
Explain
>>
>>19266312
Project Stargate. FOIA. You can see what isn't redacted now. The nervous system and brain can interpret em influence from the Earth's em field. You can travel into the space too through interpretation. Apparently even being able to use this energy, when in sensory deprivation it can supercede time since you can follow energetic source through 4d plus structures in space time.
>>
File: 00.jpg (24KB, 350x222px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
24KB, 350x222px
In 2012, RTS journalists tested him without his knowledge, asking him to go to a bakery spotted in advance where they had placed an observer.
Nicolas described the number of customers, various details going to the earrings of the saleswoman. Today, the Lyonnais refuses to this kind of demonstration for the media. "I am not a beast of fair." And then there must be certain psychological conditions to make it work, note its two mentors.
Sylvie Dethiollaz and Claude Charles Fourrier can attest to this through the many tests Nicolas has agreed to Submit, once a month, for nearly ten years. An example: in a locked room under the control of a bailiff, an image is projected. Nicolas will have to decorporate to take notice. Then he is presented with a series of 20 images in which he must recognize the image of the neighboring room. Mathematically, the candidate has a 5% chance of falling just by chance. It is a no-fault for Nicolas, who also possesses a gift of medium. Tested on this last capacity, in 2013, still under the control of bailiff, it collects 79 good answers out of 100. "The probability that the chance was originally was 1 out of 69 billion trillion billion, A researcher in Geneva. Results that challenged Jacques Neirynck, honorary professor at the EPFL, present during a test. "All I can say to you," he confided to us on the telephone, "is that this is a totally inexplicable phenomenon for me."
http://www.illustre.ch/magazine/lhomme-qui-sort-de-son-corps-volonte
>>
"Tested on this last capacity, in 2013, still under the control of bailiff, it collects 79 good answers out of 100. "The probability that the chance was originally was 1 out of 69 billion trillion billion"

I read the book, It was another protocol with 25% chance of falling by chance, "p" ( 69 billion trillion billion ) is still impressive
>>
>>19263814
OBE's have been publicly confirmed real for years now; what has been up for debate is the implication that it's a sign of paranormal events or dualism.
>>
>>19268133
I thinks it's about non locality, perhaps just quantum physique somewhere
>>
>>19268276
amazing stuff
>>
BUMP for more replies
>>
So what happens when your point of view noclips into the wall or the ceiling?
>>
Nice to see science backing shit up for once.
>>
File: images.jpg (53KB, 719x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
53KB, 719x1080px
>>19269401
skeptics eat shit
>>
>>19263814
Can we get english sources or further english sources to dig into this deeper?

I've had a couple of OBE, not near death, but just spontaneous moments of leaving my body and entering into what appeared to be a holographic reality of multiple planes, dimensions, etc, all at once.

I also felt like I was literally sucked out from the top of my head, probably by the crown chakra.

I was so fucking scared after that brief moment, but it changed my life forever.

I was a hardcore materialist/atheist, major skeptic etc, but that experience shifted my entire world upside down and I had to fucking rethink everything and then realize that, woah, atheism is literally the most illogical stance to hold.
>>
File: 1423592845280.jpg (35KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1423592845280.jpg
35KB, 500x383px
>>19270601
>>
>>19269398
It's more like double monitors.
>>
>>19266172
Remote viewing isn't an out of body experience.
>>
>>19271415
You shook af
>>
>>19271452
that wasn't really an answer to the question though, tell me what happens, im just curious.
>>
>>19271457
I know, but there is definitive proof to a more than bodily experience handed to us on a Platinum Platter by the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States Federal Government.
>>
>>19271457
indeed, remote viewing isn't about visual perception
>>
>>19271457
yes it is
>>
Being locked up is what he feels when he reintegrates his body, perceived as "a prison". When he is decoporated, he no longer has the sensation of having a body nor the slightest influence on matter, the scenes are as enlarged.
>>
Getting out of his body has become almost as natural for him as breathing or sleeping. "I thought everybody had that ability," he smiled. When he was a child, he would check the canteen menu for his friends or describe to one of them his birthday to which he could not participate, still glad to note on his return from school that his father had repaired the Wall of the garden as he had seen it during his OBE. "So much evidence that I was not subject to hallucinations," he said during our meeting in Geneva. Today his loved ones take advantage of it a little: check in advance that the restaurant is not crowded, find a lost laptop ... He himself makes a very practical use in his nursing profession: "I Do not need to go to the patient rooms to see if everything is okay! "
>>
>>19271457
doesn't have to be the same, but i definitely falls into the same category
>>
File: ISSNOE1-600x338.jpg (33KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
ISSNOE1-600x338.jpg
33KB, 600x338px
http://www.illustre.ch/magazine/lhomme-qui-sort-de-son-corps-volonte

Being locked up is what he feels when he reintegrates his body, perceived as "a prison". When he is decoporated, he no longer has the sensation of having a body nor the slightest influence on matter, the scenes are as enlarged.

Getting out of his body has become almost as natural for him as breathing or sleeping. "I thought everybody had that ability," he smiled. When he was a child, he would check the canteen menu for his friends or describe to one of them his birthday to which he could not participate, still glad to note on his return from school that his father had repaired the Wall of the garden as he had seen it during his OBE. "So much evidence that I was not subject to hallucinations," he said during our meeting in Geneva. Today his loved ones take advantage of it a little: check in advance that the restaurant is not crowded, find a lost laptop ... He himself makes a very practical use in his nursing profession: "I Do not need to go to the patient rooms to see if everything is okay! "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crGie7GT15U
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.