[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOOD OL NOPE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: FOT_EM_NOPE_05_LRG-1250x1250.jpg (612KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
FOT_EM_NOPE_05_LRG-1250x1250.jpg
612KB, 1250x1250px
These are getting
too-TOO rare /x/

>Be midday browsing vidya
>loudest crash with what
sounds like a banshee car screech just outside my room
>rush to open my door to the coldest air in my 90° house of fresh sack sqeeze.. *wheeze
>nothing abso fucking there
>NOPE
>back to my desk but my fucking and my laptop is turned off
>nope nope nooope
>>
>>19263531
>exploring drainage tunnel with friends
>about halfway through
>footsteps seem to be rushing towards us from both sides
>sprint till the end
Looking back, it was most likely our echoes, but it was freaky at the time.
>>
Have none, but will offer a bump
>>
>>19263531
I still see these threads but with different names
>>
>>19263559
test
>>
>>19263531
>>19263559
When will you people learn to just whip your dick out and feverishly start masturbating?! Grade A ghost repellent.
>>
>>19264891
I would but my libido is as paranormal as most of these threads
>>
bump for dubs
>>
>>19264999
check 'em
>>
File: 1305171155668.jpg (306KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1305171155668.jpg
306KB, 500x800px
>be teenager
>watching a lot of alien abduction shit on Sci-Fi Channel
>it's 3am
>door's closed
>already pretty freaked out
>guy in one interview is talking about how they'll come no matter when; not matter what
>says that they'll come when you're at your weakest and most valunerable
>start sweating bullets
>something in me realizes that SOMETHING is at my door
>if I don't stop, they WILL come in
>panic
>turn to something else and turn the light on in my room and just stare at the door.
>hours later
>wake up with sleep paralysis
>see a small thin hand reach over the side of my bed
>NOPING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
>Its suddenly day
>Swear off watching ayy lmao ANYTHING for a year
>>
>Have a dream that I'm awake in bed and a spider drops from the ceiling onto my pillow.
>>
Damn X ive always wanted to know if anyone else has had a similar experience to me. I was 16 at the time so 4 years ago and I was heading out west with my dad to go camping and we stopped at my uncles property for 2 days before we made the trip, anyway on the first night trying to get to sleep was utterly ridiculous, I layed awake until it was 3.00 in the morning (I specifically remember checking my phone at that time) after I turned my phone off I had my eyes open just thinking about shit when I caught a very tall shadowy figure out of the corner of my eye pacing around the room, I watched it for a bit but then it stopped moving and I nearly shit my pants, closed my eyes and didnt open them again until the next morning. The next night was way fucking worse
>>
>>19265528
So the next night I slept in the same bed, assuming, moreso hoping what I saw was just paralysis or whatever, which logically is probably the best explanation, but I have experienced stranger things in the past, this night I actually got to sleep to sleep pretty easily, but I woke up and checked the time and it was 3.00 again, my heart fucking sank into my chest and a tremendous feeling of dread set over me, I turned my phone off and closed my eyes, telling myself not to open them, but you know when you're thinking about something so much you kinda end up forcing yourself to do it, well yeah I opened my eyes and sure enough that fucking thing was there walking around the room, I watched it for probably a minute and finally it stopped in the middle of the room, just standing there for a good 30 seconds, absolutely shitting myself I couldnt take my eyes off this thing, suddenly it launched up my bed on all fours and sat its hand over my chest, I had no idea what to do, in absolute shock I just kicked the air where its shadowy body was and it disappeared, I didn't sleep for the rest of the night and I certainly didn't open my fucking eyes again. Was it sleep paralysis lads?
>>
>>19265626
I dunno if it was paralysis, but I'm damn sure I won't be able to sleep tonight. Thanks.
>>
>>19265528
>>19265626
Holy shit learn tu use dots.
>>
>>19265653
yeah man ive got some other stories from earlier in my life that would make you go hmmm
>>19265659
fuck you I do what I want
>>
>>19263531
Only weird thing ever happened to me.

>Be me, like 8/9 years old, I don't know
>Showering in my parent's bathroom, something I rarely do.
>I'm chilling, cleaning them underage body, when suddenly I feel heavy. Like something or someone is there man.
>The bathroom is pretty fucking small, and I always closed the door because reasons.
>So, I would have heard if anyone entered in the god damn bathroom
>I can see a fucking shadow through the shower plastic wall (english machine broke)
>whatthefuckisthatomgomgomg.mp4
>It just stands there, and walks away
>I'm incapable of movement because I'm at the edge of a heart attack. Just wait until that fucking thing goes away
>It eventually leaves
>Rush the fuck outta there, with just a towel covering my frightened body
>Never talk about this with my parents.
>Never ever shower in there again
>>
>be at work
>feel something touch my arm
>swat at it, but nothing's there
>must be a ghost
>feel it again
>IT WAS A ROACH
>IN MY SLEEVE
>worse than ghosts and demons
>>
>>19265671
Make me go hmmm then, buddy.
>>
File: 1483042066788.jpg (31KB, 579x449px) Image search: [Google]
1483042066788.jpg
31KB, 579x449px
>>19263531
>Be a dark night going fishing with my best friend
>Usual spot, a bit of a hike through a wide open field
>Fish for hours and have fun
>Walking back to car with headlamp on and a lantern
>Suddenly two bright blue eyes reflect in the light
>Can't make out what it is, but it's stalking us
>Reach for my gun and realize I left it in the car
>Slowly walk backwards, while keeping my headlamp on the eyes
>Thing is moving between bushes and following us
>Get back to car grab gun and cover my buddy while we load gear into car
>Get the hell out of there

I'd say the thing looked about the size of a bear. Problem is we don't have bears around here. Even deer are very rare. Plus I have never seen anything else with blue eyes reflecting in light and it stalked us.
>>
>>19265728
Ok so it was 2009 and for some context look up 'drunk driving accident downlands toowoomba' and you will see a bunch of articles from 2009 about a triple fatal car crash accident.
I was 12 at the time and my brothers were 17, they were very close mates to one of the people in the crash, luckily they didnt go to that party or they probably wouldn't be here right now.
Anyway the night of the crash I had a friend over and we were up when the crash actually happend (found out the next day) playing WoW, it was pretty late and we were just playing and talking shit when we heard a very loud breathing behind us, scared shitless we looked behind us and there was nothing, so we assumed it was a possum and half heartidly carried on.
About 2 minites later it happend again this time like it was someone standing right behind us, we wasted no time and ran, scared shitless to my room and locked the door, not long after we heard out in the kitchen a repeated banging which sounded like the microwave opening and then slamming shut for like 5 minutes.
We stayed in my room all night and eventually got to sleep.
In the morning however my brother came to us and yelled at us because he thought we had been up making all that noise in the kitchen, it actually woke him up he said and as he was about to leave his room to yell at us the banging stopped, so he said anyway, we told him it wasn't us, but he didn't believe it.
The fucked part is my brother soon got a call and was told the news about the boys in the crash and when I was informed I put 2 and 2 together, our house is extremely close to where the crash happend, and it would have been the closest place that Hamish would have known to go to, so I feel like it was his spirit coming to our house trying to see his 2 best mates.
Honestly it nearly makes me cry thinking about it
>>
>be me, being good doing chores
>making bed, alls good and quiet
>suddenly hear my name being called out
>name used is nickname only used by senpai
>the sound is drawn out and the end syllables sound like fading out digital audio
>pause, get chills
>look around, no one home
>wince a little and carry on tidying up

could not figure out why this happened, but the "voice" didn't seem to have a gender.
>>
>>19263710
Same, but still they are very and far between. I still remember when i first came not too long ago and 2 or 3 threads would hit bump limit every day. Each one usually having at least one story good enough to get that shivery feeling. Now if a nope-like thread gets any attention at all it can take more than a week to fill up. How did things go to shit so fast?
>>
>>19265755
>be me
>nothing spooky ever happened to me ever
>anti-ghost fag
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.