[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the possibility that civilisation existed way before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: utopia[1].jpg (432KB, 604x444px) Image search: [Google]
utopia[1].jpg
432KB, 604x444px
What is the possibility that civilisation existed way before we believe it did, but was wiped out by a catastrophe and pressed the reset button on human progress?

Things like metal rust and decay in hundreds of years, and even quicker if they are under water, so what if something caused huge waves or a floods to destroy all progress from the past? There seems to be more and more discoveries questioning the official ideas of when Humans began to progress, (Göbekli Tepe) and how progressed ancients humans where, (Baghdad Battery), So I think it is quite foolish to assume everything we know about the past right now is totally accurate.

Ancient ideas of Atlantis become less far fetched when thinking of the ancient world this way, especially considering how many people from different time periods and locations wrote about it.
>>
I believe there was a prehistoric advanced civilization(s) as well but something terrible happened to them and no trace remains. I posted the exactly same thread asking /sci/ what they thought and they all said that there's absolutely no evidence of it, even deep under the ground so there's no reason to believe there was a civilisation like that.
>>
What if something terrible didn't happen at all, they just left earth/this dimension with the retards of their origin left to figure it out on their own?
>>
>>19263560
According to /sci/ there still should be some evidence of them left.
>>
File: Pepe Nuke.png (126KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Nuke.png
126KB, 750x709px
>>19263355
well: what do you think how long evolution takes?
must be hundreds of thousands of years.
so most probably we were here since that long time ago.
and most probably e bombed each other into oblivion...
>>
>>19263355
Nope. There would be evidence.
>>
File: 1480093547.jpg (31KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
1480093547.jpg
31KB, 1100x619px
>>19263577
>>19264042

What about all the evidence?
As OP said, metal rusts, stone is forever..
>>
Who's to say our civilisation wont get wiped out just like every other ancient civilisation
>>
You Guys ask Google for "Out of Place Artifacts"..theres "plenty" of shit found in excavation hooles or while mining minderals from below..
Talking about aluminium gears from Bazillion years bc..
Or dat elaborated tools like a hammerhead found within a coal lump wich was also RCdated to somewhen within the stone age
>>
>>19264064
I'd like to see those excavated.
They look pyramid like but could very well just be due to glacial erosion.
>>
File: turismo-ufologicolasegunda.jpg (84KB, 620x377px) Image search: [Google]
turismo-ufologicolasegunda.jpg
84KB, 620x377px
>>19264681
The Chinese pyramids may be real and there's monolith buildings until Chile, so why not a even more deep south civilization.
>>
>>19263355

>that picture

is more relevant of discussion and interest to x than this very thread

do you know what that is supposed to be and the history behind it?
>>
>>19264717

New Harmony can be traced all the way back to Europe and esotericism
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.