[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

various interesting murders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: K14mZ5h.jpg (129KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
K14mZ5h.jpg
129KB, 1024x768px
post murders that interests you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Bodom_murders
>>
>>19263247
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Bodom_murders
It sounds like Gustafsson did it, honestly.
>>
William Morgan
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morgan_(anti-Mason)
>>
The one where I slayed your moms pussy last night
>>
>>19263945
hehehe
>>
Red pill me on the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs

>randomly start murdering weak people (women, children, elderly) brutally with hammers
>become a deep web sensation when they film themselves caving some guys skull in, still laughing as they poke a screwdriver in his brain after 4 minutes and joke that he's still breathing
>this film is leaked to the internet from the trial (is down now), but this led to the big question: Who posted it?
>the judge told a surviving victim to sit down when she was testifying there was a fourth murderer
>acquaintances of the 3 killers said they heard one of them talking to a businessman overseas about filming snuff and getting a shitload of cash for it
>surviving victims anonymously tell reporters that there were more people killing, but they were children of a powerful family
>the three are sent to prison in East Ukraine in 2014, where supposedly they're being treated very, VERY well

It smells super fishy
>>
>Henry McCabe vanishes one night and leaves his wife a strange voicemail full of screaming and growling
http://crimemagazine.com/henry-mccabe-missing-persons-case-voicemail-screams-and-growls-scary-clues-mn
>his body was later recovered after he apparently drowned in a nearby lake

Henry McCabe is featured in David Paulides Mission 411. His last voicemail can be heard here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frm3g54A8Go
>>
>>19264385
Dept of Revenue Auditor, what had he stumbled across?
>>
>>19263247
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man_stabbing
>>
gustafsson is a very attractive culprit, considering his girlfriend was the most violent one of the three murders, plus she was missing her pants which would totally fit in the case he was punishing her for infidelity, and the other two would be just witnesses. the other guy could have also been part of the aforementioned infidelity but, if that were true and gustafsson knew, he would've murdered him in a much more violent way.

there was also a KGB dude named assmann who is also a VERY strong suspect for various reasons (he is cited as one of the suspects on the wikipedia page), and it's very probable he is a murderer but i'm not sure whether he did this one specifically. he definitely sounds like a psychopath who's law-proof thanks to KGB. his alibi for these murders is probably because he was out murdering someone else (i'm not even kidding, right after the bodom murders he was in a hospital with bloody clothes). however, it doesn't make sense why he'd spare gustafsson and just punch him around a little bit.
>>
>>19264385
Was there any sign of a struggle on his body or was his body clean? If not, it just sounds like the man went insane.
>>
>>19264456
How is this interesting in the slightest?
>psycho autist girl is obsessed with a fictional character and kills someone because of it
Literally like someone stabbing someone to death because fucking pingu told them to do it. Not interesting in the slightest.
>>
I have a folder on Stephen Ivens, he died mysteriously a few years ago and the most recent articles I can find are published in 2012

>report circulated from the Kremlin that Stephen approached the Russian Consul in San Fran, warning of a terror attack and saying "They're all insane!"
>Russian consul (now ambassador of Jamaica) says other US agents attempted to lunge at him, which sent Stephen running
>He made his way home, leaving a note that told his wife he wanted to lay low
>He was an avid hiker, disappeared into the mountains on May 10th
>Largest manhunt in the area's history, stays missing for 80 days
>In spite of a huge and continued manhunt spreading farther and farther out in search area, he was found by two hikers decomposing behind a Church in Burbank, literally a mile from home, in a clearing 300 feet from the building (how the largest manhunt in CA history couldn't find him is beyond me)
>Coroner refused to say how he died but FBI said it was suicide, providing no evidence, which the coroner refused to comment on
>During the manhunt, his friend and former FBI agent Donald Sachtleben steps forward to the media, saying him and Stephen were on the case of a terror attack on American soil (I have info on that somewhere, it was very high-profile and I'm nervous to post it, the rabbit hole goes very, very deep)
>Never gave too many details, but the fact that Stephen thought he had to approach the Russian consul and run from the FBI would imply it was an inside job
>Literally hours after this, Donald was arrested for having illegal images on his computer
>His email was [email protected], which raises the question: Why would you put your face in the news when the FBI isn't after you at all, IF the story were true? He was a top national security advisor for 25 years
>He gets thrown in prison quickly, and the story dies
>Stephen left behind a wife and 2 year old, and Donald is set to be released soon, but probably won't talk
>>
>>19264938
>Coroner refused to say how he died
Why would this even be allowed? They guy is working for whoever he's working for to do autopsies and shit.
>>
Though the Toybox Killer did murder some people, the most horrifying aspect of him was that he built a dungeon, would kidnap women and keep them there for him and his wife to rape repeatedly. Once he was done with them, he would drug the FUCK out of them and drop them off in the middle of the nowhere. The spoopy part is that none of them remember what happened, they all just had fucking abused vaginas and were in horrific pain when they woke up. One victim had nightmares recalling all of the rapes she received but brushed it off as just dreams until she found out they weren't dreams, they were memories.

Once he would kidnap a girl, they would wake up in a room with a bag over their head, and jigsaw style an audio recording would start playing. This is the beginning excerpt from the transcript:

>"Hello there, bitch. Are you comfortable right now? I doubt it. Wrists and ankles chained. Gagged. Probably blind folded. You are disoriented and scared, too, I would imagine. Perfectly normal, under the circumstances. For a little while, at least, you need to get your shit together and listen to this tape. It is very relevant to your situation. I’m going to tell you, in detail, why you have been kidnapped, what’s going to happen to you and how long you’ll be here. I don’t know the details of your capture, because this tape is being created July 23rd,1993 as a general advisory tape for future female captives. The information I’m going to give you is based on my experience dealing with captives over a period of several years. If, at a future date, there are any major changes in our procedures, the tape will be upgraded. Now, you are obviously here against your will, totally helpless, don’t know where you’re at, don’t know what’s gonna happen to you. You’re very scared or very pissed off. I’m sure that you’ve already tried to get your wrists and ankles loose, and know you can’t. Now you’re just waiting to see what’s gonna happen next."
>>
>>19265159

rest of transcript can be found here:

http://thinkingaboutphilosophy.blogspot.com/2012/10/david-parker-rays-audio-tape-transcript.html?m=1

it's a long, but interesting read
>>
>>19265163
Hot
>>
>>19264554
Heh Assmann that's a funny name.
>murdered by the assmann.
>>
>>19264938
>>19263247
>Hans Assmann
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.