[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nasa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: téléchargement.png (6KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.png
6KB, 286x176px
Why the nasa lyning for the extraterrestrial
>>
Because they need money.
>>
Because we (humans) are just a joke. We're apes in a zoo.
>>
>>19262506
because our lives are memes. when tasked with something unknown, we react with emotion, thus creating a self destructive loop behavior keeping us subservient to our own chemical reactions for generations and generations just repackaged in a new year. we are easy to control as long as the veil stays on that that guy in a suit who presides over my land is the greatest power. last time they came down en mass we called them gods and wasted millenniums on the "divine" meme, impeding technological discovery for thousands of years down the line
>>
Bumpity Bumper
>>
>>19262512
>>19262587
You need to be past 18 years old to browse this board anons
>>
>>19262506
They don't
>>
Because the Extraterrestrials are their gods.
>>
Why do you name missions "Apollo" or "Mercury"?

Because Apollo is the Roman Equivalent to the Sumerian god Ninurta. And Mercury is the god known as Hermes, Thoth or Ningishzidda.
>>
>>19262506
well. contrary to popular belief. some people are actually scared of aliens. (not me i am accepting of ayy lmaos) and god forbid we change peoples perspectives.
>>
>>19262506
>lyning
>>
File: lyn.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lyn.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>19262506
Maybe they just like her music.
>>
>>19262506
Most Nasa employees genuinely dont know and are innocent but the boss knows.
>>
>>19262506
Because they know a little bit more about the tip of the iceberg. You know what they say, Knowing half a story doesn't make the story full. Just be patient. Besides, NASA is just a front for the normies, you know...not really a juicy information provider for the real truth seekers.
>>
>>19262587
No,capital does not work like that.
And smart people know,aliens are a very delicate topic as they catch you soul with their probe-implant (hand) when you have a wet dream. Life is free will and knowing too much can save your life,but can also be very harmful.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.