[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shadow breaking from casted object

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Shadow-iPhone-Photos-23[1].jpg (75KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow-iPhone-Photos-23[1].jpg
75KB, 560x420px
So i am aware that many kinds of people lurk /x/ for info on what people are thinking about etc.etc for both evil and good purposes. Well i'd like to share that the state of planet is actually worse than what most people believe. I'm actually pretty experienced with psychic and visionary phenomena so I might open this thread up to share info with people if enough people reply (just stuff i've learned from personal experience.)

So many people are wondering, what is the state of the planet, are we really all gonna die? Well the answer is quite complex as there is always the potential to come back from death if there is enough power and awareness but i would like to point out today the state of the planet might be worse than what most people believe. As stated in the subject, i have witness a shadow break off from the object it was being casted from and found out later through a dream experience just how it happened. So this is kind of a bombshell. How should a shadow, something incorporeal, break off from something its being casted from? Isn't a shadow just the absence of light? All these questions should be raised now that i have experienced this first hand, questions which might lead to solutions in the future but for now, i highly advise people to stay away from the source which could cause such a phenomenon. Only know that it has happened.

But the experience goes like this, I was at a family members house when a lot of crazy shit was happening stuff i cant really explain here but i was seeing a lot of different very creepy things. Well at one point i looked at the leg of a table in the house. There was a shadow being casted from it. While i was looking at it the shadow actually broke and went all chaotic like and kind of just im not sure just the best i can explain it is that it broke.

weeks later i had a dream where someone actually tried looking at the source of what could cause a shadow breaking. Im not sure if they lived but i saw it too and can say it
>>
is the scariest thing ive ever seen. I definitely wont reveal what i saw but just know that the battle here on earth is looking grim. to anyone who commits evil and understands how bad this is, i implore you to reconsider your alignment to that of Good as a shadow breaking is so far unnatrual that maybe your life will never come back if you keep committing atrocities like you do.

Ive been keeping this to myself for a long time now but i feel i had to share this message as to help myself and others who are trying to help the planet know whats really going on.
>>
Also, i've had dreams and visions of the cities that have been taken over by the great evil. SO justk now there really are whole cities maybe even countries full of people that are possessed by tentacle evil monster type entities that will eat you. SO be careful where you go. I even had a vision of a whole section of earth breaking off from earth tiself flying off into space by itself. Not phsyically of course but on a higher plane because of that vision i believe wherever that section relates to on actual physical earth, they are there possessed chanting some kind of phrase something having to do with eyes..... there's a shit ton of eyes its really grotesque.
>>
At this point im willing to help anyone who has questions about any of this such as how this is possible, if its even real. Its all about the way you're thinking right now that inhibits you from seeing the truth of things.
>>
I'm here to bring peace and honor back to the planet. I think about daily all the things that a wrong with the world from corrupt government, to daily animal slaughter for the food industry, to even corruption on higher planes known as heaven. I ma a well experienced individual i know a lot about how time works how it is not linear, how dreams coincide with actual physical life. I look at the faces of the innocent who live terribly shitty lives working 9-5 sometimes even more everyday to barely meet weeks end without ever receiving true knowledge necessary for one to grow into the magnificent being they are meant to grow into. Just think about it, a whole generation of people who are old now who will die out to this new desensitized, immoral, and ungrateful generation of people who are numb to what is being given to them, life itself. We are living in the age of technology while the older generation was here before technology and if we lose what THEY learned, we will die to technology

I know that great things can be done when we put our minds together. Even just this thread awakening people to how things really work will bring great amounts of light to the world, light the world needs to survive. SO please, ask any question you wish i wont judge you.
>>
I'm here to help you.... Won't actually tell us anything. Rambles on about shadows and evil then goes random SJW mode. Are you here to fucking help or write a blog? Tell us wtf you seen in the shadow or wtf a tentacle monster has to do with anything. Also please tie in technology cause you said it would kill us also. Should I be afraid of technology shadows or tentacle monsters. Try to tie All this random bullshit together please we need your help anon.
>>
>>19262670
Lol I am aware I write in a very fragmented way dont know how to fix that. Basically the jist is that I saw a shadow "break" meaning it stopped being casted by the object casting it and it went chaotic. I had to look away quickly as it seemed dangerous to look at. Put this into a greater scheme of things, I'm trying to say maybe the? Planet on top of all these other problems like tentacle possessed zombies is looking really grim. Just think about it man look at a shadow and imagine it stopped working properly. It just shows how bad things are
>>
>>19262480
This is the most full of shit board to bring anything with substance to. If it isn't one of 3 dumbfuck subjects, no one will read or respond.
>>
>>19262480
All dreams are made up son the brain dont make fucking landscapes and people out of nowhere when resting

Thats right. The people you dream about are real
>>
>>19263218
No one will respond if they don't know what the fuck OP is talking about either. It sounds like you have a lot to say, OP, and you need to sit down and think before you open the floodgates on it all and go full retard.
>>
>>19263302
>The people you dream about are real
This seems to contradict the entire rest of your post
>>
Op here. Look, one of the main points I want to make is that everyone is born "lost" meaning everyone is born without consiousness but with the goal of finding themselves. We aren't born with super consciousness, it's something that's developed over stages and time. Most people never want to or aren't able to find the info they need to find themselves. So it's our duty, the ones with the info, to break down the info to people in a way they can understand to find themselves on their own. it is foolish to think death is ever justified as only light or consciousness can bring forth progress, not death which so many willingly accept. The planet is dying and those who are able to leave are leaving without helping the planet. It will just be us in the near future and many are ill prepared. Many of th3 scientists have chosen to fuck with the planet's timelines without knowing what they're doing so that is a piece of information that can help others to wake up
>>
>taking LARPing this far
Nuclear autism
>>
>>19263904
This isn't larping
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.