[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But /x/, like why is everyone concerned with 7/7 or a red space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

But /x/, like why is everyone concerned with 7/7 or a red space dragon, when the enemy is in your own head? You're all victims of your own shitty evolution and your creators have failed you and left. Fix yourselves before trying to predict "happenings" and we might ascend to level of cognitive ability to actually do something with our pathetic mortal lives and save our race.
>>
What you fail to understand OP is the fact that some Happenings are trolling faggots, some are LARPers, some are "testing the waters" and a few minority are true legit Happenings.
>I think I'll make a pasta of this for August and September lol.
>>
>>19262405
It's truly because people don't think for themselves... If you people felt fooled or tricked into 7/7 that's because you were, and anything that may have personally happened to you was a product of thought form. People, use 7/7 as a learning experience and realize how much your thoughts actually play a role in what goes on around you.
>>
>>19262415
Maybe I just haven't been around /x/ long enough I suppose
>>
>>19262415
It was honestly for the lulz from a few posters that wanted to watch people ho nuts
>>
>>19262424
I thought this was a place for the paranormal? Not the lulz
>>
>>19262405
>your creators have failed you and left.

incorrect. The Spirit of the Living God resides within the hearts of all true believers. Our Father reigns from heaven, with the Son at his right hand.

there will come a day when every knee shall bow before Christ.
>>
>>19262439
It's supposed to be but a couple threw the date out there without giving any real information on what was supposed to happen and watched the chaos. I'm serious
>>
>>19262466
This dude got it
>>
>>19262466
My father who is from Heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in even. Give me this day my daily bread, and forgive me my trespasses, as I forgive those who trespass against me; and lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from evil, for yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory.

Amen.

יהוה has a plan for us. Ain't no Annunaki going to take us out, and certainly not going to take any of us without a fight.
>>
File: 1498962455565.gif (45KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498962455565.gif
45KB, 500x700px
>>19262473
Who?
>>
>>19262597
You lmao, why aren't you a fuckin name fag anymore
>>
File: 1499360101655.gif (1MB, 295x255px) Image search: [Google]
1499360101655.gif
1MB, 295x255px
>>19262603
>You lmao, why aren't you a fuckin name fag anymore
What?
>>
I love playing with people's money nds and spreading false information
>>
>>19262609
Minds not money
>>
File: 1497900959224.gif (456KB, 160x159px) Image search: [Google]
1497900959224.gif
456KB, 160x159px
>>19262609
>>19262610
The thing, OP, is that you don't see the bigger picture that the faggot paints becuase he tries to be a nrg/kibbitzlaw wannabe but with only amusement in his sights.
At least he isn't kyle the eternalfag
>>
>>19262405
>OP pic
Fuck sims 4, I expected a yandere waifu who will love and cherish me but all I got was a wife beater and a lap dance

Definitely not a kids game
>>
reminder there are shills who perpetuate bullshit like this in order to keep x from having a real disscussion
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.