[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any clue if and when it impacts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: planet-9-orbit.jpg (65KB, 1168x657px) Image search: [Google]
planet-9-orbit.jpg
65KB, 1168x657px
A lot of you are familiar with the theory that we have atleast 1 more planet in our solar system. This planet is thought to effect among other things the very elliptical orbits of Sedna and Halleys comet.

Every 13 thousand years for atleast the last 65 thousand years there has been a major extinction event. Most of them appear to be major impacts.

The last mass extinction happened approximately 12,900 to 12,950 years ago.

So do you believe this may be true and if so when do you think it may happen again?
>>
>>19262168
It isn't one more planet in our solar system, it is a deeper orbit than we can see.
>>
>>19262168
I also think when this planet passed we were visited by winged men, mey be not physical wings, maybe that is how they inturpreted angels before things like space travel were thought of.
>>
>>19262180
I think they where humans.

Homo sapians have been kicking about atleast 300,000 years. And there where our ancestors before that.

Do you guys have any idea how many extinction events have happened within the last 300,000 years? Past 200,000 things aren't as clear, what is clear is that this is the longest period we have gone without a apocalypse for 200,000 years.
>>
>>19262168
Impact inbound September 23th
>>
>>19262255
Because some stars and planets line up in a certain way?

I will admit the timing is suspect but I need a bit more to go of.

Seems as though pol and x hype themselves up for the end times every other fucking month because of this or that astronomical event that only happens every x years.
>>
>>19262255
kek thats the anniversary of the day i squeezed out of a vagina.
>>
>>19262255

sure. just like WW3 started yesterday on 7/7/17 and wiped out 30% of the earth's population, just like you prophetfags predicted.

has a single one of your doomsday predictions ever happened? even one? Y2K? 2012? comet fucking Hale-Bopp?

do you ever get tired of repackaging the same snake oil in slightly different bottles and trying to resell it to /x/ all over again, every goddamned fucking week?
>>
Isn't a star and not a planet? Possibly a red dwarf?
>>
it doesn't
enjoy your boring life!
>>
>>19262561
Thats nemesis. Thats every 27 million years.
>>
One major flaw I find with the whole theory is that it seems too quick. If this thing really has that large of an orbit, like tens of thousands of days to make one trip around, wouldn't we be able to see it already if it was close enough to cause damage within the next couple months?
>>
>>19262534

As much as I agree with you this does seem to have a bit more evidence to it. I don't believe it but it is curious. Most predictions are just caused by people doing math gymnastics to find a way to pull a date out of a bunch of non related numbers. It's interesting to how there's actual visual evidence of this that lines up with Revelations. It talks about a woman clothed in the sun with the moon at her feet giving birth with a dragon waiting by the womb to eat the child. The Virgo constellation will have the sun close to its head and the moon located around it's feet, Jupiter will have exited out of the "womb" after a looping trip through the stomach, and there just so happens to be something that looks like a dragon located exactly where Revelations said it would be. Not saying I believe it but it's better than the stupid 2012 type shit
>>
>>19262534
All of these predictions came true, just not in this universe. The instant you predict a true prophecy it becomes false in your universe.
>>
NEEBEEROO :DDDD

fuck off Sitchin-shills
>>
>>19263042
How come the world didn't end all the other times it happened?
>>
>>19263108
The funny thing about that is didn't sitchin say nibiru wasn't due until 2800 or some distant date?
>>
>>19262561
>>19262866
According to youtubers Nemesis is the brown dwarf at the center of the system that includes nibiru and the kachinas, which is currently either around the sun, or near saturn, or somewhere where it somehow doesn't fuck with the orbits of any other planets, and likewise our sun doesn't somehow rip the planets orbiting nemesis away.
>>
>>19262168
>Major extinction event every 13k years
>Pagans that believe in evolution say our current specie, monkey 6.0, appeared 40k years ago
What major extinctions have happened since then? Who the fuck was extincted?
>>
>>19264536
Just did the math. If it has a steady and consistent orbit and it orbits the sun every 13,000 years then it should be about 0.041 lightyears away from the sun. At that distance it's effects on large objects within our solar system would be fairly negligible. The danger would be that is disrupts the orbits of comets and meteors, sending them our way.
>>
>>19263020
>>19265333
Meant to quote you to.
>>
>>19264612
Other hominids, and almost all of the megafauna on earth.

Also these days humans are thought to have been around for 200,000-300,000 years.
>>
>>19265333
And the funny thing about that is that most of the proof videos show celestial objects larger than our sun with the smaller objects about a third to a quarter the size of our moon. Some of them even want you to believe in one video it's in the orbit of saturn, and in another video a few weeks later it's orbiting the sun and feeding off of it, which they then use to launch into their sun simulator arguments, how we have a fake sun in perfect synchronicity with the actual sun that hides the objects eclipsing our sun. If all these guys were somehow correct, we'd have about a dozen extra inner solar system objects on various orbits that our government hides with lasers and chemtrails.
>>
>>19262534
Did WW3 not start yesterday? Look at the news dummy
>>
>>19262459
Likewise. "Happy birthday! Get fucked!"
>>
>>19265333
Whats that revelations quote about the red dragon casting the stars toward earth?
>>
>>19263070
Really? Sweet! Everyone, start listing bad shit so it can't happen!
>>
>>19265404
Not really sure what your getting at. Generally when a new hypothesis is put forward people alter it until it is ether more or less discarded or it becomes "fact"

Would you prefer that they all agreed with eachother?
>>
>>19265453
nah, I'm basically just saying that the nibiru conspiracy guys can't even present a solid story from one month to the next, let alone between each other. They also mistake camera lens light fuckery with actual celestial objects such as not understanding that if something looks larger than the sun it either has to be physically larger, or much closer. And in either case it would be fucking everything. I'm perfectly willing to believe there's an extra planet that dips into the kuiper belt every once in a while and nudges things.

They also fall into the conspiracy trap that the world governments and space agencies are so advanced and coordinated that they can obfuscate things like this except for the .1% of the time when someone catches something odd.
>>
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.biblegateway.com/passage/%3Fsearch%3DRevelation%2B12%26version%3DNIV%26interface%3Damp

I don't know a lot about this but TLDR seems to be that the dragon/lucifer brings down a third of the stars in the sky. And attempts to kill the one who will unite mankind but he fails.
>>
>>19265478
I've not really watched those sorts of videos. I'm not a fan of the dogmatic nuty conspiracy theoriest side of YouTube.

If the person doesn't realise that they may be wrong then they are likely not a good source for information.

To my knowledge the only substantial evidence for something being out there is the very consistent extinction events and the as of now unexplained orbits of some objects. Mainstream scientists have no idea and it's a subject they don't wish to touch as they don't wish to be ostracized.
>>
>>19265478
Oh and Nibiru is another thing.

I'm talking about the planet 9 theory. Although it could be something else. Fuck for all we know it could be a massive clump of dark matter. Good luck finding that.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.