[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bahaism General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Star of Nine Religions.png (22KB, 221x223px) Image search: [Google]
Star of Nine Religions.png
22KB, 221x223px
Is Bahaism the ultimate /x/ religion? It teaches that no religion is wrong, and that all have legitimate interpretations of god. Mysticism of all religions is accepted, and it adheres to a moral code that could generally be accepted by all

So ask yourself this: why haven't you become a bahaist yet?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1%27%C3%AD_Faith

http://www.bahai.org/

some extra reading
>>
Fuck you you fucking faggot. Who the fuck cares
>>
>>19262060
salty this morning, are we
>>
>>19262063
Stfu you fucking faggot kys faggot fuck you fucking kill yourselfffff
>>
>>19262073
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
>>
This just looks like the polar opposite of Atheism to me. All-theism.

It also looks like utter trash designed to take your time, effort and money from you like most organised modern religions. They still have an agenda, they just cast a wider net.

Pursuing the truth is noble.
Clinging to another's belief system is not.
>>
>>19262098
Also you eat my ass and eat the shit out of it you fucking faggot kill yourself fuck you nigger fuck off nigger fuckkkkkk cancerhead nigger kankermongool
>>
>>19262049
What if i make some random shit up ad call it a religion, do you then have to accept it? Well you already have. Religions are just a bunch of random shit people made up.
>>
>>19262060
>>19262073
>>19262113

Iranian muslim shill detected

Bahaism is farmore widespread and influential than people know. If at a minimum you care about NWO shit or the future of the middle east this is THE topic to dive into
>>
>>19262278

I cant beleive x, who claims to care about esotericism, doesnt know about bahaisms roots in babism and boths relation to sufism and Zoroastrianism.

it also played an interesting role in 19th century relations between Russia, Britain, Iran and even Turkey
>>
>>19262049
Unfortunately they live in a bubble, they abstain from politics and are socially very isolationist
Beautiful culture though.
>>
>>19264344

they are much more active then you think

particuarly in southern Africa and fringe American cultures
>>
File: bahai-temple (1).jpg (230KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
bahai-temple (1).jpg
230KB, 1024x680px
>>19262098
Baha'i is really beautiful actually, they've taken Islam, ReChristianized it, Extracted the corruption, and then built pretty buildings that look like lord of the rings elf towns.
>>
>>19262049
Well, Emile Durkheim says that every religion is right
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.