[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am atheist and was just haunted AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: images-8.jpg (8KB, 188x214px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
8KB, 188x214px
I am atheist and was just haunted AMA
>>
>>19261935
Out of all the paranormal, why did you fall for the dumb shit?
>>
>>19261936
My house was built on an Indian burial ground
>>
>>19261942
Nice, piss em off and make loads off a documentary
>>
>>19261948
I did just now, I was painting a room and I guess the change made them mad, they closed a door and I walked through a spot that gave me a shiver, now the most negative room has lots of creaking sounds
>>
>>19261959
Fuck senpai, you just found a fucking huge cash cow. Lucky fuck, all I got was a cushy apartment. We got a haunted doll though, fairly friendly. Just throw a bunch of salt everywhere. Make the fucks work to haunt the house.
>>
>>19261965
I did, I salted the doorway to the most haunted room, that's why it's creaking a lot tonight
>>
>>19261968
Make a maze out of salt and see them struggling to navigate through your house. While you hear them fuck about stand at the end of the maze and masturbate for the whole time.
>>
>>19261968
Try whacking the wall with a broom and telling them to shut up. Terrible neighbors. Also mix salt into paint and repaint the house.
>>
>>19261969
I'm good
>>
>>19261970
Good idea about the paint

Anyone want stories?
>>
>>19261973
You should play rape a girl dressed in Indian garb. Surround the bed in salt on an adhesive so it can't get blown away. Cuck the fuck out of them. Also keep your bug shot salt gun handy.
>>
>>19261973
Also fuck yeah to stories
>>
>>19261980
Bug shot?
>>
>>19261988
It shoots salt to kill bugs. Great on giant ectopests
>>
>2 story house
>2 blocks away from famous haunted house
> http://theresashauntedhistoryofthetri-state.blogspot.com/2012/03/real-poltergeist-story-from-texas.html?m=1
>built on an Indian burial ground
>the most haunted room is upstairs
>empty besides bed and stereo
>serious horrible vibes when you walk in
>feels like you're being watched
>room next over when the doors open feels weird still
>house makes noises at night
>always on edge
>sometimes hear walking on the ceiling, drips, etc
more?
>>
>>19262006
Fuck yeah.
If you have a bag of trash, throw it in the haunted room. Or smear some shit on the walls. Creep the ghost or stank the ghost out of YOUR house.
>>
>>19262014
Sorry, gotta calm down. I love fucking with spirits. Even magnets will fuck em up bad. They love playing tough guy, till you make them a joke. I like cracking the dolls head for instance since it heals itself.
>>
>>19262014
>be me
>6-8
>sisters birthdays few days apart
>throw party together
>small crowd 8 (?) people
>talk about the negative feeling in the upstairs room
>all gather inside of it
>candles
>no lights
>talk about light as a feather, stiff as a board
>decide to play, because why not?
>I'm the youngest therefore lightest
>lay on an bed
>they gather and position their arms with two fingers under my body, legs, arms, etc
>begin
>chant "light as a feather, stiff as a board
>I get lifted up, candles blow out
>my body distorts
>my back bends backwards
>someone turns on the light everything is back to normal
>decide that someone strong was in the middle, put one people on each side of my hips
>redistribute
>light candles again
>lights off
>chant "light as a feather, stiff as a board"
>my back bends, knees weak, touch my forehead
>candle burn blue, goes out
>rush to turn on lights
>never do it again
>>
>>19262029
You should move out if it gets any worse.
>>
>>19262035
It was my childhood house, 17 years. We're actually about to, but we're inviting a bishop over to bless the house and the room
>>
>>19261935
"am"? not "was"?
>>
>>19262377
It am my childhood house
>>
Atheism doesn't protect you from ghosts or demons, infact it only makes you WEAKER!
>>
>>19261965
>>19261968
>>19261969
>>19261970
whats the idea behind the salt?
>>
>>19264939
Old grimmoire stuff.
>>
>>19261935
>was just haunted
What, like a single incident?

>>19264939
Pretty simple, really. Basically, the preservative qualities of salt and its rarity (and therefore expensiveness) in early days of its use have led to the notion that it's in some way "purifying."
>>
>>19261935
does your betamale literal-faggot asshole taste like shame, you fat bitch???
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.