[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Changes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1499501996043.jpg (950KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1499501996043.jpg
950KB, 2560x1536px
I did not sleep all last night after going through a week or so long period of needing constant intense sleep/rest. Today I feel very very different. I think I am stronger than I used to be. I was never unfit and could do one handed pushups but out of the blue today I can play around with supporting my weight on one arm. Other than that the only foods I crave are ones high in protein. I was going through a spiritual cleansing during my period of rest, and according to the YouTube channel "event is coming soon" people were going through those symptoms (and others I related to) were purifying their spirit bodies/ cellular memories of trauma as a whole and were receiving dna upgrades. I'm sorry for the hideous run on btw, just a lot of info in my head. I am at a beach house with friends this weekend and we went to a batting cage today. A 60 mph ball hit my left hand as I swung into it, the swelling was nonexistent in ten minutes. I recognize that none of these things are just OH SO FUCKING GROUNDBREAKING. but, something changed I think. Pic related, my arm was not that big yesterday, maybe defined, but not as big. I'm not larping. Larpers are a fucking waste of semen. Could this all be from 7/07/17?
>>
>>19261870
tl;dr
>>
>>19261875
Lol well thanks for the bump
>>
File: butter-is-good-for-you.png (333KB, 452x579px) Image search: [Google]
butter-is-good-for-you.png
333KB, 452x579px
>>19261870
Normally I'd write you off as a larper, but damned if I didn't just notice something similar happening to me. Keep us posted OP. Pic unrelated.
>>
Its called schizo affective disorder,i have it too. Dont get fooled and look for balance
>>
>>19261870
Sounds like you have allergies and the allergen (pollen, spores, what ever ) is gone from the environment.
>>
>dna upgrades
>>
>>19261870
get dick out
>>
>>19261870
Synthetic changes are instantaneous. Organic changes grow aligning closely to the Fibonacci sequence, or natural logarithm.

7/7/17 was a shifting point in the balance between a lot of different polarities simultaneously for people of this world. Darkness / Light, Synthetic / Organic, Unity / Polarity, any combination of those elemental polarities, as well as many more specific choices particular to that person's life theme over the moment of those 24~36 hours. Their actions in life, and values they hold determined which side of many points of balance between polarities they personally shifted towards.

The primary difference is that choices were made, and the world will now respond accordingly. (This includes people who are perfectly comfortable where they are at in life, who will observe that "nothing happened.") What is possible for you now will continue to increasingly diverge from what is possible for others, and of course vice-versa. This is the manifestation of 4th density consciousness, where a civillization is less so ruled by global laws (of bureaucracy, of physics, of morality, etc.) but more so by their own determination within alignment of their moment of time to the world they exist within.
>>
>>19262249

>projecting faggot

Truly the worst.
>>
>>19262770
How do you know all this?
>>
>>19261870
Bro do you even lift?
>>
Small arms
Prove it faggot
>>
>>19262770
What do you get out of writing such absolute tripe.
>>
>>19261870
i was also ill for the last week with a light fever

i tought it was my kundalini (which activated about two years ago), but maybe there was some truth to that whole 777 thing
>>
>>19262992
It's just dressed up technical-sounding Newage neodeterminism. He knows it because he figured it out.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.