[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Matrix Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6110.png (89KB, 602x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6110.png
89KB, 602x339px
This entire world is a mind control story about the Canadians raping chris berrington and erin zimmer for an alive (orion) in "wonder" land story where if you take the red pill you see how deep her hole goes and the blue pill is like wishing you were put to sleep / dead because the story is so fucking pathetic and disgusting. I mean... taking 2 children symbolic of love then planning out the assault and rape of them for a language story?

Who the fuck wouldn't want to just be put to death? As if a woman of this retarded dump is worth looking at or caring about?

The creator of the story actually thought it would be appealing to try and make people jealous of molesters and rapists diddling mind controlled women.

To take 2 innocent children and plan out destroying their ability to ever enjoy perceiving existence so you could amuse yourselves with your revolting sexuality?

Eat shit and go kill yourselves you ugly fuck retarded creep north americans. You ruined humanity with your creep piece of shit sexuality

Kelownasucks.com

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAbJOjxD0ws

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BmfoCHtDVwM

Your sexuality and sense of humor made this the most pathetic species and planet in the universe
>>
What even
>>
I know we joke on here but I think OP actually has schizophrenia
>>
>>19262468
I doubt anyone's joking really.
>>
>>19262475
We all joke just because deep down ourselves we're even scared of our own being
>>
Jesus Christ did anyone watch the videos?
I surely hope the dude is trolling or we have a schizo right there
>>
Schizo OP is Schizo
OP
is
Schizo
>>
>>19262527
There is no other explaination
>>
>>19262526
Yeah... this is just some retard making empty threats that wants free money.
>>
>>19262538
Money?
You're talking about the videos?
>>
>>19261822

the grill who wrote the matrix wrote an adaptation
of hacker games

http://securityaffairs.co/wordpress/49624/hacking/cyber-red-team-blue-team.html
>>
ok

VAN
A
N

PLOX
L
O
X
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.