[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ Approved Characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: FFD.jpg (157KB, 282x281px) Image search: [Google]
FFD.jpg
157KB, 282x281px
The very straightforward ones would be JonCon, Swamp Thing and the like, eg Vertigo. But that goes without saying. So let's try to explore some others. I don't know about the classic mages/wizards like Fate & Strange, since they're too "mainstream" in their magic. Satana, Hellstrom, Spectre and Ghost Rider have better fit more I'd say.

Anyway, let's start this with DOOM. Top-Tier Scientist AND Sorcerer. He's the only character* I can think of that manages both of them and makes it come off as natural.

*yeah there are some other scattered around indies and some that have been retconned, but Doom was the original comic guy who was all super-science and then threw at you demons from hell and collaborated with Eldritch Horrors.
>>
File: Brothervoodoo.jpg (41KB, 442x350px) Image search: [Google]
Brothervoodoo.jpg
41KB, 442x350px
I like Brother Voodoo. Not many blackie magicians out there.
>>
>>19261298
fuck you and your faggot-ass thread, durr /x/-approved hurrr muh intornet saef space xxDDD
>>
Nico a witch who has a staff feeds on her own blood, the more blood the stronger the spell. She was in marvel's version of the hunger games before marvel became shit.
>>
>>19261298
Ghost Rider and Quick Silver
>>
File: Magik.jpg (282KB, 900x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Magik.jpg
282KB, 900x1189px
>>19261344
I liked his stint as Sorcerer Supreme. I still prefer Stephen, but that mini was pretty cool.
>>19261360
...Are you okay anon? I think it's time for bed. Not to mention you've already used this week's allowance of bad words.
>>19261368
I never liked Runaways so I never really liked Nico. Magik is the Superior Gothic Waifu.
>>
>>19261374
I get Ghost Rider but... why QuickSilver? Neither the Marvel version nor Max Mercury have anything to do with /x/. Phantom Rider maybe?
>>
>>19261388
there's the fucking door >>>/a/
>>
File: tumblr_mvfnx6Z1o21r8ag2co7_1280.png (475KB, 570x482px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvfnx6Z1o21r8ag2co7_1280.png
475KB, 570x482px
Moon Knight

Rac Shade

Niles Caulder (+ the rest of Doom Patrol)
>>
>>19261423
>he hasn't read New Mutants

>>19261436
Finally, another person who recognizes Moon Knight as an occult investigator and not a crazy PunisherxBatman blend!
>>
>>19261388
I also find Alex Wilder to be an excellent conniving villain do dabbles in both magic and the mundane.
>>
>>19261448
aka you're some neckbeard autist virgin whose life is literally so devoid that you think "paranormal" means "durr le RLY OUT-THERE fiction xDD"

eat shit and die
>>
>>19261449
I liked his stint over at Avengers Undercover. Walker brought him back to life, but nothing came out of it. Shame they won't use him much because Tumblrinas think a black antagonist is racist or something.
>>19261466
>sees fun thread about /x/ related comic books
>*time to type all of the big boy words I know*
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just leave kiddo.
>>
>>19261448
>>19261483
>greentexts like a fag
christ can't wait for summer to end
>>
>>19261510
>summerfag insult

Jeez anon, how come your mom lets you browse 4chan during 4 (FOUR)! Seasons?!
>>
>>19261483
it's sad that you can't even condescend without coming off as a total faggot rofl, honestly stop posting and go make some irl friends to talk about this shit with, instead of shitposting with your /a/utist cancer

maybe if you read/discussed a book on social skills with the same enthusiasm you show toward read literal fucking "gotta give the chicks HUGE KNOCKERS and tight outfits, to keep our horny, 13-year-old target demographic loyal" childrens' stories...
>>
>>19261528
>muh children stories
>on a board filled with
>REAL LIFE VAMPIRE ENCOUNTER: YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

Anon pls.
>>
>>19261549
>REEEEE comic books arent for kids, im a n-n-normal adult male who enjoys n-normal adult literature!!!
>docter doom is sooo cool xDD top-tier scientist AND sorcerer!!!!
rofl keep deluding yourself fucko, don't call the childrens' stories you enjoy "childrens' stories" if it makes you feel bad—but fyi, the difference between you and the vampire fags is that you're serious and they're not

they belong, and you don't
>>
>>19261584
>hasn't read anything past capeshit

Jeez anon, I guess movies are also a bunch of garbage to be fed to the masses. Songs the same. The only true calling of man is pure math. Applied Mathlets GTFO.

You're in a mongolian diaper loli board anon. Stop being so elitist. To the normal world, you're no better than the people you are putting down.
>>
>>19261599
>maybe if i strawman as hard as i can...
>maybe if i try to invoke group membership and gain power in numbers...
except i'm not talking about movies, music, math, or anyone but you, your shit thread, and the shit logic you use to justify shitposting on /x/—the paranormal board—with your retarded fancuck autism
>>
>>19261617
>is outraged by the stupidity of thread
>keeps replying

Here's your (you) anon, now go and pester some other threads until your bedtime's up.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.