[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is chi real? Has anyone here used chi before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

Is chi real? Has anyone here used chi before?
>>
>>19261248
No and no.
>>
>>19261248
Yes and yes.
>>
Maybe and maybe.
>>
>>19261248

Perhaps, and .... perhaps.
>>
>>19261248
*smokes an cigorett* heh heh...ill show ya qi, bub...*shoots self in the head....regenerates within minutes*
>>
>>19261248
Who knows and who knows
>>
>>19261248
Chi is fascinating. Does anyone have a serious answer?
>>
>>19261248

Yes and yes. I have practiced qigong for almost 6 years and have integrated it into combat. Most martial artists do it to some extent, and most of them don't realize or recognize it.
>>
>>19261335

C'mon anon, chi is bullshit just like a lot of the martial arts. That is why Scientology has moved so deep into the mall dojo business (including MMA now), and found it such fertile ground for recruitment. Martial arts mysticism is for getting shekels out of nerds who have gotten too jaded from trying to obtain Super Saiyan level 9000 power in darkness from ceremonial magic books they bought at a garage sale.
>>
>>19261327
Goto bed Jared, you're drunk.
>>
Chi and ki and shit like that are just old understandings of the body desu. Biomechanics and the chemistry indside you and all that.
>>
>>19261327
Nice
>>
Well, you can find a lot of accounts and videos, of monks using the so called chi to do things people normally cannot. Hold out thought extreme pain, and like that.
There's no completely prove that it does exist, but it seems more plausible than a lot of other stuff people tend to believe ind
>>
>>19261248
Yes and not long ago there was a thread here that gave real info on how to use it.
Mainly explained how to gather chi/qi and hints on how to use it with warnings.
kek

But it really does work, I tried it myself, it was amazing! And my Asthma went away after just 3-4 days, I can now run 45min without stopping, also im not an athlete in any way(Ive never been able to exercise much because it triggered my Asthma), yet I could run those 45mins easily when after I started practicing chi with the method I found here, before that I was only able to run 5mins with breaks and legs started hurting a lot.

So, fellow anons and op, it does work!
>>
Chicoin buy chicoin
>>
become an poopsmoker and floss your anus daily to harvest daily chi points to kill niggers and shit
>>
>>19262076
Ive tried many methods before, and went to few Chi Kung and Tai Chi classes because I was told my asthma is because my body has a condition where it doesnt have enough chi naturally, but none of them worked, few even made my condition worse so I stopped trying until that thread.

The method in the other thread explained it perfectly saying that chi is the life energy the body gets/generates from oxygen by biological or chemical reactions!
And the method they gave there worked!
>>
>>19262120
NO YOU DOUBLE NIGGER YOU HAVE TO POOPSMOKE AND FLOSS YOUR ANUS EVERYDAY SO YOU CAN REPLENISH A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF CHI POINTS PER DAY SO YOU CAN KILL NIGGERS AND SHIT

THAT'S WHY COPPERS KILL SO MANY NIGGERS, THEY POOPSMOKE TOO MUCH

apparently it gets you high as shit nigger
>>
It's a means to an end.

Chi, like a lot of other things, is just a way of understanding something we aren't equipped to directly comprehend. It can do a lot of things. I've done a few tricks, like turning off my own allergies when they're inconvenient.
>>
File: 180.jpg (14KB, 180x238px) Image search: [Google]
180.jpg
14KB, 180x238px
Yes, ki is energy that comes from inside your body, if you can harness it correctly you can like move mountains and shit like that, you can even learn to fly if you harness it right

Good way to try it out: climb on top of a tall building and focus your inner ki until you feel it start to flow outward, and once that happens, step off the building and watch yourself start to fly. It's quite amazing but you need mental clarity for it to work right

Good luck OP
>>
>>19262076
sauce
>>
>>19263392

Fuck you. I tried this now I'm dead.
>>
File: 1442750575409-0.png (199KB, 1013x683px) Image search: [Google]
1442750575409-0.png
199KB, 1013x683px
Serious answer ?
Yes chi is real, it's the prana of hindu. Same way it's the unversal fluid of magnetisor.
As other in the thread mentioned, one of the most common way to get you hand on this phenomena is by practicing internal martial art like Tai Chi or Chi Kung.
But it's not the only way to learn how to circulate it.

Good luck !
>>
>>19261327
a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world
>>
>>19262120
Could you link the other thread please anon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyRaPfxVkag
>>
>>19263613
Lel I knew someone who actually thought "doggy dog world" was the saying. For like, 30 years.
>>
Another one. Putting the animals to sleep is interesting, starting at 4:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF2WWb1jzO0
>>
>>19261248
I used it to start up my router when the connection is down.
>>
>>19263446
>>19263688

This thread:
>>19238271

These:
>>19239141
>>19239150 (unsure if same person)
>>19239261
>>19239312
>>19239500 (probably the same person)
>>19239659
>>19239802
>>
>>19264044
Wow this might be related
>>19258898

Along with few other posts in that thread probably by the same person
>>
no idea... i do know after studying taichi for years i had an experience which is or could be related to enlightenment, and could possibly be explained by an increase of "chi"

i do know this experience(which is not something that happened once, but is a constant state which started then), is the most important thing in my life.
>>
>>19261248
Yes, chi is real. You use yang chi, life force, every time that you stand up despite gravitational forces trending downwards on this planet. The food you eat to give your self the power to stand up against gravity contains yang chi.

The below link will direct you to a mathematical study of yin chi as it appears in the physical universe when studied through the lens of Modern Science.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/grav.html#grav
>>
File: ricky-phone.jpg (83KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
ricky-phone.jpg
83KB, 620x480px
>>19263858
30 years is kind of a pacific amount of time. Ah, well, thus is life.
>>
Maybe somebody more experienced can help me with this. I learned how to se chi auras from youtube some time ago. I also learned how to make my energetic field bigger and smaller and seen a lot of apparent subconcious responces from people around me, especially in crowds. Next logical step was trying to see my chi aura grow when i manipulate it in order to prove both of those skill. Now heres my problem. when start focusing on the energy around my hand, after a while i can see the outline of the aura very clear, but when i try to enlarge my energetic hand i do see a change in the shape of the field for a second or two, but then i always kinda freak out and lose focus. i cant get past this point. any tips?
>>
>>19264563
Rather than projecting your energy outward (yang chi) try instead visualizing that same outline of energy which is already present, and drawing the universal energy outside of that outline into your hands (yin chi) to change the shape of the field.

After you've mastered that, you can finally get to the real effects of chi manipulation, which is pushing and pulling at the same time. Here is a video clip from Dragon Ball Super to serve as a memory point which represents this analogy, in story form.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O8ULz2H2bwg
>>
Chai is real. I used to drink it all the time when I was overseas.
>>
>>19261248
Yes and yes but it's not what you think. Chi translates to "breath" or "vapor" but also energy, will and other implied meanings. It is in reality a combination of oxygen from breathing, intention, nerve energy and direction only possible by training.
If you are going to do any qigong breathing, remember that you have to end by recirculating and gathering the energy back to your dantian below your navel. I highly recommend a proper master or you can severely injure yourself. Like coughing blood or permanent nerve damage injured.
>t. black belt
>>
>>19261248
Today I saw a woman order a Chi Latti at Books-A-Million, so yes it does exist. True story.
>>
OooooOOOooOooo
>>
>>19264942

Is chi physical or spiritual? If it's physical, what would the spiritual alternative be?
>>
>>19267674
Maybe life energy? Both physical and spiritual? >>19263521
Thank you very interesting!!
>>
File: Meridians and Acupoints.jpg (2MB, 2792x2084px) Image search: [Google]
Meridians and Acupoints.jpg
2MB, 2792x2084px
>>19267688
https://nitroflare.com/view/676ACE6DDCC55EF/1885246080__Medicine.pdf

Hoping this link is legit. If it is you'll get all theoric knowledge needed to understand and start training.
But be careful, as other mentioned it can be very dangerous if not done right.
>>
>>19267751
Thank you lots again. I don't think I have enough drive to actually start training,so no worries about that, but still I find this very interesting. Thank you very much! :D
>>
>>19261359
Chi is not bullshit. There is a life energy, or more correctly, a LIGHT energy.
>>
File: 1453254307564-1.png (30KB, 551x367px) Image search: [Google]
1453254307564-1.png
30KB, 551x367px
>>19267754
Maybe, maybe not. In any case what you will learn will be applicable to everything. It will change your relationship with the world, and with yourself, hence being the little push you need to go that way.
Maybe. Maybe not.
Little advice, don't think to hard and go with the flow.

Wish you the best !
>>
>>19267760
Thanks again. I've read other, non scientific books on spiritual subjects that kind of already shaped my views, in a way that I think this would fit into. I hope I'll find the time to read this because it seems really interesting, also because of what yin said about it. Thanks again for the push!
:)
>>
>>19267798
*you said. Sort of a (bad) unintentional pun though.
;)
>>
>>19261248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q
>>
>>19267842
That's really cool.
>>
>>19261248
No, chi is not real.

The Chinese were very good at observing things that modern people take for granted. 'Chi' is no different.

When you sit still and meditate, you become aware of the subtle changes in circulation pressure and temperature that happen throughout the body. As you become more sensitive to this phenomena, you feel it during exercise and daily activity. The ancient Chinese observed that phenomena and labelled it 'chi'.

Nothing else to see here.

How do I know? 15 years of Tai Chi and Qigong. Anyone who says otherwise is a charlatan.
>>
>>19261248
Real. Tell me your soul is not real. Tell me your desire and metal arent real.
>>
>>19263905
How do I learn to do this?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.