[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: pasdsdgdfgadfgdfgu.jpg (42KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
pasdsdgdfgadfgdfgu.jpg
42KB, 641x530px
about your experiences
>>
At an ounce of mushrooms and thought I died and became God.
pretty dope for a little while
>>
>>19261088
make an interesting green text about it faggot
do you know where you are?
>>
>>19261078
>>19261088
>>19261098
>be moi
>ate shrooms, an ounce
>thought i died and became god
>pretty dope for a little while
>>
>clicked on this bread
>instantly regretted it
>solved captcha
>posted
>left and never came back
>OP killed himself later, though
>that was kind of neat
>>
>>19261078
>be 6 year old me
>late at night
>watching a movie with mom and two brothers in living room
>dad is out of town
>I specifically remember we were watching The Chronicles of Riddick (2004)
>cat jumps on my mom and scratches her
>mom is pissed
>"go get the claw clippers anon"
>I go to get the clippers
>they're in a small dresser in the adjacent room to the living room
>you can see the dresser from the living room couch
>I go over, don't turn on any lights because I can just barely see by the light coming in from the living room
>get on my knees to open bottom drawer
>something pulls my hair
>HARD
>I'm looking at the ceiling suddenly, like someone grabbed a fistful and dragged it straight downward (had long hair)
>I turn around, pissed but not scared, already implicating my younger brother by yelling his name, as siblings do
>he's not there
>I can see both living room couches; little brother is fast asleep and older brother is calmly watching movie (he wouldn't pull my hair for no reason anyway)
>mom is also chilling, still holding my cat
>no other pets/people in the house
>I bring the clippers over and continue watching The Chronicles of Riddick

I'm a total skeptic but I have no idea what that was. It still freaks me out to think about it. Pretty much the only really spooky thing that's happened to me.
>>
>>19261078
Idk i never had sex before
>>
>>19261130
like, that was spoopy
>>
File: aaahaha.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
aaahaha.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>19261133
at least you got doubles
>>
Methamphetamine induced sleep deprivation has allowed me to come in touch with the paranormal over the last month. AMA.
>>
>>19261547
ascended.exe
>>
>>19261547
well i'll start with the obvious one
>how was it?
>>
I found out I'm retarded
>>
>>19261600
Quite interesting. It's not hallucinations, or delusions, or psychosis or anything like that. It's actual contact with the paranormal.
>>
>>19261078
I performed a past life regression meditation experiment when I was 23 or 24 which induced a 20 hour state of euphoria lasting into the next day.
Before that though,
I pinpointed the negative energy spot on my spirit, focused on it until the anger/rage overwhelmed me and then holding it I asked for spirits with my best intentions at heart to help me heal it, and immediately felt the explosive warmth of love burst out from my focus point and envelop my whole body. And a moment later I experienced a sort of dual vision, and I was in another room on another bed lying still and two people, man and woman, looking white, majestic, casually naked, talked telepathically with me (no lips moving in vision but we communicated) and I asked them a couple questions like where am I and what am I doing on Earth and they essentially told me that I was family and this was my true home, that I volunteered to come to Earth and that I will come back when my work here is done, and that I should continue the path I am on and follow my instincts. This satisfied me and I asked no more questions. Some part of me naturally understood their need to be ambiguous and that somehow they were also trying to say "you can't commit suicide or give up, or you're not coming back"
>>
>>19261078

Is that Pepe Sartre?
>>
>>19261637
green text now
>>
God spoke to me in the middle of the night a few months ago.
>>
>>19261637
>It's not hallucinations, or delusions, or psychosis

Yes, it is

t. 6 year Meth addict
>>
>>19261078
>be em
>Went to the second circle of hell when I almost died
>I got a harem of women
>I eventually got sent back here
>they said they're waiting for me
>Mfw I kinda wish I stayed there
>meh they don't age down there
>>
>>19261816
>mfw
>meant to say me not em
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 136x212px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 136x212px
>>19261637
Sounds like pic related.
>>
>>192616378
Care to share the full story on what you experienced?
>>
>>19261812
Did you quit or do you still do meth?
>>
>>19261637
>>19261793
this
>>
>>19261656
you know, you're not the first one who's experience implies that you remembered time before being here, or the choice of coming here
shit's interesting
>>
>>19261078
I have met God. Do you want to hear more? Let me know.
>>
I shot someone.
>>
I'm probably going to shoot myself next.
>>
>hello
>what's up
>he can hear me
>i like you
>scary
>Peace!

I Can Almost Understand You
>>
I saw a UFO.
>>
>>19264917
Don't forget about when we stopped time when you tried to dodge that football
>>
this is history
i love you
reaching out to you
i can understand you
air conditioner
>What can you tell me to help humantity reach a point of advanced Love?
to Enjoy
relax
I dunno
end communication?
later
>>
>>19264879
go on
>>
>>19264919
>>19264933
care to elaborate?
>i am not cia
>>
>>19265080
i am interested
>>
>our entire universe is nothing but a cell inside of an unfathomably large cosmic being that completely transcends any inkling of human understanding
>t. LSD ego death experience
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.