[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>19260810

nerd shit
>>
Exactly what he said more and more the science seems to be saying our individual perception of consciousness is an illusion there is only one but we perceive it as many because we are anchored in our individual physical forms but it's all just smoke and mirrors baby
>>
File: untitled1.jpg (61KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
untitled1.jpg
61KB, 683x384px
>>19260920

Not that it helps.
>>
>>19260952
Consciousness doesn't automatically remove ignorance, so yes, it doesn't help.
>>
>>19260974
why is africa so fucked?
>>
>>19260990
Imperialist exploitation?
>>
>>19260993
>muh imperialism
it's been decades since that shit ended and they still can't seem to get their act together, even with all the help we give them - they're fucking backwards people
>>
>>19261025
>it's been decades since that shit ended
Lol does not adequately describe how hard I'm laughing. That shit ended the same way America stopped being racist, Russia stopped trying to expand Westward, and India stopped shitting in open fields.
>>
>>19260952
you post this image so you must know what happened to the photographer right?
>>
>>19261079
>This except for "muh raycism still exists"

Sure individual racists exist, institutional racism is a myth. It only exists in Europe where RWDS are a thing.
>>
>>19260810
He's absolutely right.

If you really think about it, what makes you you? Your uniqueness in both physical and mental form. But in a greater plane of existence, you didn't come to be in your current consciousness thanks to your own physical and mental frame. If you really really really think about it, neither your physical state, nor your mind, seem to be the seed of your consciousness. Computers have a mind and physical frame, why do they lack consciousness?
>>
>>19261151
>Computers have a mind and physical frame, why do they lack consciousness?
that, it seems, is about to change very soon
>>
>>19261025
>it's been decades
I wonder how you think the world works
>>
>>19261134
>>19261134
>institutional racism is a myth
I really hope you're a kid and no adult can be educated in the first world and believe this
>>
>>19260993
You realize China is doing the same thing to Africa, right? Your based communists are doing a smash up job of copying European colonialism.

>>19260990
Niggers never needed to actually develop thanks to living on the most fertile continent. No need to develop lasting agriculture because you can literally just walk up to trees and pluck out the fruit. No need to farm animals when you can just merely hunt them. No need to improve shelter design if you don't have winter or harsh climates. No need to develop the brain power to develop things.
>>
>>19261692
>people don't agree with my left wing conspiracy theory
>they must be less educated
>>
>>19261692
fuck of nigger. maybe your race is just shit
>>
>>19260810
lawofone.info
>>
>>19261692
Wow people who think like this lurk this website. Ew
>>
LawofOne as fuck.
>>
>>19260810
>parapsychology
dropped. once you arrive at a level of technology that can produce quantifiable evidence of how consciousness behaves versus the obvious neuro-chemical answers then i might give a bit of a shit. until then this is just fringe snake oil bullshit.
>>
>>19261151
what is nature v. nurture? fucking the most basic of basic psych answers your question outright.
>>
>>19260990
Niggers having a retard-tier IQ and decolonizing too early
>>
>>19261813
This sort of. Africa is both fertile and nonfertile. Most of the continent's soil is old red clay, which has the lowest nutrient content of all soils. This makes the entire continent largely infertile for farming. However, the climate makes for horticulture and animal husbandry extremely easy.
>>
N O U M E N O N
>>
>>19263082
hi professor did you graded my test on Aristotle yet?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.