[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homunculous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

What do you guys know about this shit?
>>
>>19260793
That it's fake and was once very popular on Russian YouTube.
>>
>>19260804
I believe the video is very real. these type of creatures might have been the reason the flood happened
>>
>>19260844
Yeah, they've written about them for centuries.
>>
>>19260793
It's a metaphor for the androgynous "child" soul created between two practicioners of tantra/sexual alchemy performing The Great Work.
>>
>>19260883
this its a METAPHOR
>>19260844
youre fucking stupid
>>
>>19260804
Bruh what da fuck are you talking about. Those videos are obviously real according to this top secret interview with the russian who made the video.
>>
https://youtu.be/HNLPXzlz6-I
You mean like that?
>>
>>19263522
Why did it look like gum thats someone's been chewing for an hour
>>
>>19261880
have you been drawing these comics?? if so, bless you anon
>>
>>19263522
this is painfully obviously fake
>>
>>19261796
>>19263673
*shills fedora*
>>
>>19260793

russian youtube fags fake it to make money
it doesnt exist in our reality because of the veil
>>
Homonculus is just a picture of what humans would look like if their sense organs matched the size of the correlating areas of the brain, and was made by neurologists/psychologists
>>
File: IMG_5365.jpg (25KB, 252x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5365.jpg
25KB, 252x274px
Like this
>>
File: IMG_5366.jpg (83KB, 735x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5366.jpg
83KB, 735x542px
And this
>>
>>19260793
The brain is reflective of the senses it processes. It is made from the same genetic code as the body. A meditating mind absorbed into the senses of the body can sort of see themselves from within the mind.

The form of the brain reminds me of a man sitting on his knees and folded over with the spine terminating in the frontbrain which is like the hands spread over the face. The hands can hold the mind within their grasp.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzxThtH_5Ys
>>
>>19260793
How is that paranormal, retard?

Also, it is spelled "homunculus", not "homunculous".

>>>/sci/
>>
It's fake. The guy just put a worm made out of model magic w a magnet inside, and then made the thing move by putting a magnet under the table
>>
Is it bad that if these things were real I'd just make them to torture them?
>>
>>19263522
What am I looking at and what is meant to be happening.
>>
>>19260793
What is this OP?
Give me a quick rundown
>>
Danny Dyer's Chocolate Homunculus is dead. You are witnessing the return... of Manfeelings
>>
>>19266780
Fucking answer me you nigger
>>
File: 035.png (455KB, 1110x1600px) Image search: [Google]
035.png
455KB, 1110x1600px
>>19260793
Read the manga Homunculus desu. It's bretty good.
>>
>>19261880
that's some reddit tier shit anon
>>
dude the shit does not work.. smells like crap
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.