[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Near Death Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 080912-near-death-02.jpg (5KB, 575x383px) Image search: [Google]
080912-near-death-02.jpg
5KB, 575x383px
Over a month ago, I almost lost my life due to an overdose. My time on the other side has me curious of other NDEs, so let's share some stories.

>combined too much drugs
>everything goes black
>no light, no nothing
>separated from body
>no eyes because no body, can't see anything
>everything's black
>feel his presence
>nobody can deny his presence here and everyone gets accepted
>can feel presence of everyone who's ever lived and yet to live
>feels like eternity but this place has no time
>the beginning and the end is the same here
>he tells me without words
>Your mission is not complete
>feel pulling away from this place of ultimate peace
>see light
>gets closer
>wake up in hospital ICU
>>
With this experience in mind, would you claim to believe in an after-life or the release of chemicals that your brain creates when dying?

Furthermore, were you religious before this experience, and if not, are you now?
>>
Good thing this was just your brain bullshitting you.

>has a "mission" from some cosmic higher power
>same higher power gave this mission to some stupid druggie who ended up ODing and nearly fucking dying

Yeah right, go to bed anon and stop doing drugs
>>
>>19260627
I wasn't serious with religion before but am now.

>>19260631
I'm clean the past month now but everyone has a mission anon. When your mission is complete, he will take you back.
>>
>>19260646
so your saying if my mission was to save a cat from a tree, ide die instantly afterwards. dont fucking backpeddle out of this IF MY MISSION WAS TO SAVE A CAT FROM A TREE i would die soon after would i not?
>>
>>19261814
Me me me, the ego stamps his feet upon the infinite void. Come now anon, have you counted the stars in the sky? No, so until we have seen the end and have proof, save the tipping for /r/Atheism
>>
>>19261843
funny how you did exactly what i said and backpeddled out of it. but whatever. also not an atheist
>>
>>19261854
Never said you were an athiest. Just said to save the tipping for it. All you did was shit up a thread anon. If you don't like it feel free to go a tipping anywhere else. As for evidence of Conciousness outside the body. Welcome to the infinite void. You equation/construct will eventually reshape somewhere at random after death. It doesn't have to make sense, it's probability in eternity and infinity. Could be random, probably has laws that equally apply though like all things in existence.
>>
>>19261866
Beyond that base understanding. Project Stargate. Go read the CIA admitting remote viewing works. You nervous system is literally tied to the electromagnet sphere of the Earth. That connects to the sun, then outwards into infinity.
>>
>>19261866
so thats what you believe after death? thats interesting, i have notes of other beliefs you are just quoting lovecraft, i can hear your edge. i didnt shit up the thread, i asked a legitimate question that is still going unanswered. dont change the subject please.
>>
>>19261874
Edge? Elaborate, that's Science as we understand it today.
>>
>>19261878
again nice dodge
let me paste
IF MY MISSION WAS TO SAVE A CAT FROM A TREE i would die soon after would i not?
>>
>>19261874
Also, drunk here anon, was trying to shit on this nigger, unless of course this was you.
>>19260631
>>19261883
As for the cat question, no. You are trapped in infinity.
>>
>>19261886
i am
>>19261883
>>19261874
>>19261814
thanks for answering finally thats all.
>>
>>19261886
As Mr.Bones says, you can't get off the ride. You can delude yourself with repitious death amnesia though.
>>
>>19261886
again im
>>19261889
"You equation/construct will eventually reshape somewhere at random after death" so then its not infinate
>>
>>19260611
NDE

Got drunk
Added High
Added sleeping pills

I hit the warm void. I immediately started to soak it in, observing in any and all ways possible. Eventually a permutation of you reaches Godhood transcending all things. This is the oversoul. It's science, probability. It exists and can move through source(void) It can be anywhere or anything. It will teach you if you ask it. Learn about Synchronicity first though. Not le gay numbers either. Stare into the aethervoid. Let your will echo into the vast emptiness. If you stare into the abyss long enough, it will stare back. This is why Jesus isolated himself in a cave. You must let the raw processing power of the brain take over by restricting the senses/distraction.
>>
>>19261892
Again and again and again.
>>
>>19261892
Energy cannot be created or destroyed. You will come back, whether you want to or not.
>>
>>19261903
Another one understands once you've been to the void, a little of the void comes back with you.

>>19261883
If your mission was to save a god damn cat, then yes you will die afterwards. The laws of the universe cannot be changed and the world will keep revolving. No one knows their mission, only that once it's complete, your are returned to the void.

>>19261914
Energy can only move in one direction as well. Your energy cannot be destroyed but it can never return to any state it has been previously.
>>
sounds like you had the typical NDE OP, the muh chemical reaction debate is for autistic shitters

anything you left out from your experience?
did it change your view of life and of others?
>>
did you had a life review?
>>
>>19260611
Dude. You got a second chance, and a mission. You just decided to shitpost on 4chan instead? Stop.
>>
>>19260611

Its because you didn't actually die you retard.
>>
>>19260611
I had a near death experience in which I was ejected from an automobile. When I regained consciousness, a man came to me and said everyone survived. The man was there before any paramedics arrived, the craziest part of it all was that looking at that man gave me the most powerful sensation of deja vu ever. Maybe I hit my head too hard, but it was an insane experience, it was as if I have seen that man before.
>>
>>19260611
what have you done with your life since your NDE? has it changed anything?
>>
>>19260631

I bet you're one of those faggots who are like "NO BRO MY SPECIFIC CATEGORY OF PARANORMAL INTEREST IS 100% TRUE, BUT YOURS IS JUST RIDICULOUS "

If you accept the paranormal, then you accept the paranormal.
>>
>>19260611
>combined too much drugs
Stopped reading here
*too many drugs
>>
Maybe you were sent back because you did not do all the drugs you were supposed to.
>>
>>19263076
The good news is that it can simulate any state though. It will never have xbyc being xbyd, but they can still be the same interpretation.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.