[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunted controller?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Hi guys, so this is a bit of an odd situation and I was wondering if anybody had something similar happen to them.

I'm in the UK and right now, it's pretty damn hot; especially in the cities. Due to this weather, I keep a wide bowl of cold water beside my bed to dip my feet into during the night.

However, due to an unfortunate accident yesterday morning; I knocked my PS4 controller off my counter and into said bowl, immediately breaking it. Luckily for me, I had a brand new controller sitting in a box; so I opened it, paired it with my console and continued playing Injustice 2.

Later that day, I went into my bedroom to change my bed and could hear a faint whispering noise. Nobody was home, so I checked the other rooms to confirm this. Nope, nobody. I went back into my room and still heard the whispering, but couldn't really make out what the words were. I followed the sound around my room until I realised it was coming from the speaker on my controller. Naturally, the first thing I did was check if my PS4 was on, which it wasn't. I thought this to be somewhat weird, so I turned the console on, then made sure to power everything off fully. After that, the whispering stopped.

Skip forward to this afternoon, I haven't been playing any games today; but I turned on my PS4 again to watch some Netflix during lunch. (Nothing important, just some Star Trek TNG) However, I started hearing the whispering again. I couldn't quite make out the sound, so I muted my TV and listened carefully. I could distinctly hear the words "kill the bat" repeated a few times over. I turned off my PS4 again, but the phrase kept repeating for another 5 minutes or so. Now, I know I was playing Injustice 2 yesterday, but I didn't even have the disc in my console today; so how would something like this happen? I've never even heard that phrase come from my controller during the game and it didn't sound like the way The Joker would say it, it was more soft spoken.
>>
>>19260610
Anybody had a similar experience to this? I'm honestly thinking about just selling the controller if it happens again.
>>
Is there... literally a bat living in your attic, and somehow thereby offending your ancestors..?

Whoops, that's all I got. I'm out.
>>
File: 1492502055924.png (39KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492502055924.png
39KB, 600x700px
>>
you're being haunted by fucking superheroes gj
on falling this low
>>
>>19260619
I don't have an attic, I'm in an apartment. Pretty sure I had no ancestors living here lol.
>>
>>19260610
It's possible for electromagnetic forces to interfere with electronics (it's kinda in the name). If you're really that worried about it, drain the battery completely and see if anything happens. I highly doubt that any spirit has attached itself to a brand new PS4 controller with no sentimental or occult nature.
>>
>>19260635
I would say it's superheroes, I think it's just a weird coincidence. I'm just more interested in knowing if this happened to anybody else. I've heard of "spirits" communicating through speakers in the past and PS4 controllers have a speaker in the front, which is where I heard the whispers.
>>
>>19260656
Wouldn't*
>>
>>19260653
I'm letting it sit in my spare room right now, doing just that. As you say, it's probably interference of some kind.
>>
>>19260669
It might seem stupid, but make sure you aren't running any microwaves or other radio devices, those can really fuck up your day.

At the end of the day you can probably get a replacement if you still have the original packaging.
>>
>>19260610

>OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU2AIxkxiwg
>>
>>19260610
Stop buying bootleg controllers
>>
>>19262790
Most reasonable post ITT
>>
File: myindblowun.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
myindblowun.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>19260610
>I keep a wide bowl of cold water beside my bed to dip my feet into during the night.

dafuq bro??
>>
>>19260610
>Due to this weather, I keep a wide bowl of cold water beside my bed to dip my feet into during the night.

Hahaha what?
>>
What I know for sure is that any wireless devices are affected by human energy because every single time I overstress or get angry playing a competitive online game, the wifi connection drops.
>>
bro dualshock four controllers are shit, tell that ghost it's shitty cheap plastic and it'll kill itself
>>
>>19264778
LMAO

I was just about to post this, thank you anon

What kind of crooked teeth EU shit is this OP?
>>
>>19260610
>Due to this weather, I keep a wide bowl of cold water beside my bed to dip my feet into during the night.

Dude wtf? What kind of disgusting beast are you, OP?
>>
>>19260610
Ghost pick up on what they hear. Me and my friend named a ghost once and eventually it started calling itself by said name.
>>
>>19260610
It's good that tou clarified you weren't watching anything important on Netflix.
>>
>>19260610
How can I "be" Goro in SF2?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.