[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Babysitting these kids tonight /x/ if they start playing this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 20170707_205032.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170707_205032.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Babysitting these kids tonight /x/ if they start playing this I'm gtfo of there
>>
>>19260496
OP here.

Also to mention, it seems they play it by themselves, and just make up their own rules. Might do some investigating of the house. going to be here until 3:00ish.
>>
>>19260496
If they don't have rules when they play, they probably have yet to even make contact with anything.

Unless there's something attached to the board already, nothing should happen. Should they decide to play and abide by the universal rules of ouija, that may change.
>>
File: unwelcomevistor.jpg (171KB, 460x388px) Image search: [Google]
unwelcomevistor.jpg
171KB, 460x388px
Check the parents room for dildos and sex toys and take pics for evidence
>>
>>19260537
>t. roleplayer
>>
>>19260549
More like someone who has actually used one of these before
>>
hey OP, prove you're a man man, tell the kids to invoke Zozo
>>
>>19260634
Haha not funny they actually know who/what it is
>>
>>19260496
Op here. Update.

Talked to the youngest brother. He says he's been suffering from nightmares ever since playing with it. But then again he also believes in the Rake... but no joke the air does feel heavier here, like I can feel it in my chest.
>>
>>19260537
'Universal rules of ouija' didn't work as well in search as I would hope for it to do if you were real... What's the broader nomenclature, what's the better search for finding them?
>>
>>19260496
Op here.

I'm not going to be one of those cucks that make up shit to keep the thread alive. So as OP I hereby declare this thread dead at 11:26 EST time (unless resurrected by spoopy phenomenon).>>19260496
>>
Kek.
>This Parker Brothers Toy is able to put me in contact with spirits.
Wonder what Monopoly will do - summon venture capitalists?
>>
>>19261491

>popular/common things cant possibly be esoteric!
>>
>>19260634
Zozo? Help the new guy pls.
>>
>>19260709
>Implying the ouija board is more real than the rake
>>
>>19260496
post results tell wat happen
>>
>>19260537
But what if they play by the planetary rules? Or the national rules?
>>
>>19261918
Anon... It is, though. A ouija board is a piece of wood or whatever material with specific markings on it. That seems pretty real to me.
>>
>>19262000
Obviously the board itself is real, the board allowing communication with spirits, however, is fiction.
>>
>>19260496
>Thinking ouija is scary
>or even real

Are you 12?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.