[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was abducted by aliens 5 years agos, at the age of 18. AMA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: wojak4.jpg (39KB, 484x254px) Image search: [Google]
wojak4.jpg
39KB, 484x254px
I was abducted by aliens 5 years agos, at the age of 18. AMA.
>>
>>19260437
did you lose your virginity to aliens ?
>>
>>19260437
Tripcode + greentext
>>
>>19260457
This, please
>>
>>19260457
no tripcode but
>be me 18 years old
>a long weekbreak from college
>went home to spend the long weekend at my parents house in rural Appalachia
>fall asleep at approximately 11P.M.
>awaken confused at a pulsing sound
>my bedroom window is covered by dark blinds
>see a bright blue light flickering behind the blinds
>step out of my bed walk to the window, pull back the blinds
>immediately experience a terrible empty feeling
>see an oval shaped craft plant slowly hovering next to my parents house
cont.
>>
>>19260488
>although there are neighbors nearby, it as if no one is alarmed
>the next memory I have I am placed in a completely white room
>I am approached by tall, grey creatures with dark black eyes.
>they communicate to me in english, however they never move their mouth.
>I am thereby convinced they are using some form of telekinesis to speak to me.
>they "tell" me that everything is okay
>they say, I know that you are a smoker, please smoke a cigarette
>I feel for my shirt pocket, find a soft pack of marlboros and remove a cigarette, light it
>the grey creatures seem to "tell" me:
>we aren't here to harm you
>we have been studying earth for thousands of years and want to understand the complexities of the human race
>have a "discussion"
>they "ask" me about my girlfriend
>they "ask" me about my parents
>they "ask" me about my pets
>>
>>19260514
go on what did u tell em?
>>
did they plug your butthole?
>>
are they abducting you right now? how latent must you tell your full story. ay.
>>
>>19260514
>i'm immediately shocked by how mundane the inquiries are
>i continuously reply in a nonchalant way
>i speak monotonously, however I never move my lips
>at this point I realize we are communicating telepathically
>although I want to ask them questions, i only reply when spoken to
>the cigarette they have allowed me to smoke never seems to end
>the interrogation room is white and clean but I keep witnessing the flashing blue light from before
>i "answer" truthfully to everything they ask
>they say "although we have kept surveillance of earth for many years, we desire to learn more"
>questions are based around human relationships and habits
>"wake up" at my window, it is now early morning
>the barely bright sun peaks above the mountains
>i feel exhausted, and immediately plop onto my bed
>i wake up only a few hours later
>the entire experience feels like years
>since this initial encounter, i have constantly been targeted
>>
>>19260437
did they have secs with you?
>>
>>19260572
What do you mean targeted?
>>
>>19260572
the worst part, /x/ is how close in proximity my neighbors were. after i realized what happened i wanted to ask if they had seen anything that night. however, after many of years of being "stalked" i realized that i was targeted. I have no reason why I would be "special" but evidently, I am a perverted case study for some "alien" life. My first encounter- discussed in the previously mentioned greentext has been the most pleasant. Ever since then, it has been gradually more traumatic.
>>
>>19260595
So they drilled your ass?
>>
>>19260595
So you had other abductions as well?
Explain please
>>
OP abduction exclusive footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ug6gAO8n0s
>>
>>19260594
>be me, only a month after previous "abduction"
>as i mentioned earlier, I am a smoker
>go back to my state university which is a non-smoking campus
>the usual smoking hangout is an alley adjacent to campus
>go to smoking spot just after dark
>unusually, the smoke spot is completely quiet and empty of degenerate crowd.
>i light up a cig and sit down on the curb
>something wizzes by my peripherals
>tilt my head to try to follow.
>it appears to be somone on a bike
>i look down the alley and it is a dark figure riding a bicycle approximately 10 ft away
>stand up slowly, take a few paces towards it assuming it is a friend fucking with me
>reach out as if to grab them
>the figure speeds off on the bicycle
>instinctively look towards the sky, see ripples of clouds and a familiar blue flashing light
>immediately begin sprinting after the "bicyclist"
>when I near the cyclist, I reach out, but the black figure is like mist in my finger tips
>after chasing for approximately 200 yards I give up
>I have a throbbing headache, accompanied by a pulse of blue light

Almost monthly something similar still happens- today an event caused me to recount my experiences.
>>
>>19260671
I'll bite. What happened today?
>>
>>19260671
I will only continue if there is any interest. Otherwise, I will continue to relive the experiences I have had within my own head.
>>
>>19260686
I would also like to know
>>
>>19260671
The mist is an illusion they generate. Close your eyes, use your other senses to get your bearing then reopen your eyes.
>>
>>19260686
>be me, today, married
>I live in an apartment complex
>I still live in rural appalachia, by no means a city
>the apartment complex is surrounded by coal train tracks
>i have been afflicted with h. pylori for a couple of weeks
>my wife walks our dog outside
>she exclaims "I believe the stray cat outside is dead"
>I walk outside, the stray cat is swarming with flies
>although i am not a cat person, the stray killed a lot of rats, squirrels and other pests that made life more bearable.
>i am upset emotionally, realizing the cat I have grown to enjoy has finally died
>realize i have to find a way to dispose of the cat
>I would typically throw it over the hill like any other varmint
>this cat, however, i am emotionally attached to and i am physically sick so i have no stomach to pick up its rotten carcass

watdo
>>
>>19260690
Tell us
>>
>>19260717
what does that have to do with aliens
>>
>>19260717
What part of Appalachia? I'm in East TN
>>
>>19260724
i'm in eastern KY
>for some reason, realize i can't stomach picking up a dead cat
>decide to call my dad
>i have had very little contact with my dad my entire life, but feel like he can offer advice
>i tell him, "i have a dead cat down here by my apartment, but i have no stomach to pick him up, what should I do?"
>he advices, "i have never been able to do anything like that either, whenever there has been a large dead critter I have always hired neighborhood people to do it for me"
>I say, "dad, that is a great idea, I will just go across the street and see if they will help"
>the neighboring building is full of degenerates i know will help
>the neighbors have no running water, have a portopotty outside because they have no running water
>>
>>19260437

did they privy you to their vibrato mechanisms?
>>
>>19260749
>the neighbor lives in an old storefront from when the coal boom necessitated many stores.
>when I approach he pops out, white bearded
>I explain my problem, tell him I will pay him ten dollars to pick the dead cat up before it stinks up my place
>he has a shovel miraculously by his side
>I walk him over to my apartment and show him the cat, swarmed with flies
>I walk inside, ready to give him gloves and trash bags, whatever he needs.
>when I walk out, he has the dead cat in the shovel and is preparing to sling it over the hillside.
>I say thats fine, and I appreciate it, and reach into my wallet to pay him 10 dollars.
>as I walk down the stairs to pay him i'm faced with a familiar headache.
>I blink and I see his face morph into a familar oval grey face, with black eyes.
>his white beard disappears
>constant flashes of blue light as my eyes blink

/x/ why did he have the shovel ready? why was he so prepared to take on such a strange task? I am being stalked by something beyond me.
>>
File: 1396991312717.jpg (49KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
1396991312717.jpg
49KB, 427x300px
>>19260780
neat grays
>>
>>19260780
It is stress, not abductions.
>>
>>19260780
you should leave a letter maybe?
>>
>>19260437
Did they touch your weiner? How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Any Netflix recommendations? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Do you eat the Booty? Opinion on the Pakistan India conflict? Opinion on trump?
>>
>>19260437
I find it strange aliens would need to abduct people and put themselves at incredible risk for exposure when all they would have to do is watch TV. Can someone explain this? Also if they said they had been watching us for thousands of years I highly doubt they would need more info on anything human related. These stories never seem to add up. The aliens are super advanced anon but they're going to do a bunch of dumb things that make no sense OK
>>
>>19262354

I'll bite. They know how the physical world works better than we do, so they're not interested in our technology or how tall our mountains are. The only thing they're interested in is biological entities. And there are things they can plainly observe without talking to us. How we organize our cities, politics, etc.

The only thing that they still want to know, and really want to know, is what's going on in our minds. Which they have to talk to us about. TV isn't real, and the concept of people pretending / acting out fantasy on TV might seem really strange to them. So they can't look at that and filter from that what we're really like. They need to talk to us. And not about the compression ratio in our piston engines.

But I don't believe any of this. Abduction experiences are due to some brain/sleep condition. My ex-wife had a mild form of it and during times of stress would have dreams that she was sitting in a room with people she knew standing around her asking her questions. She would talk in her sleep. That's how I confirmed she was cheating, lol
>>
>>19260780
you should probably go to a brain doctor and get scanned, headaches , flashing lights , and (for lack of a better term) hallucinations. it might be a brain tumour
>>
>>19262479
>>19262354

the problem with OP's story is that these same aliens have already proven to have superior psychic faculties than the current average human does. So then logic follows that they do not need to physically interact with us to gather this basic human relationship information. For them it would be like opening up a book and skimming the pages. For example, they know OP was a smoker already. He didn't tell them, so they clearly read his mind. There is no reason indicating that OP has any psychic awareness developed or that he would think to guard his thoughts with his consciousness willpower so why then would they need to ask him mundane questions about his life? Shit, OP even used the word "telekinesis" to describe telepathy. It would be so easy to pick his brain without him ever knowing it.
>>
>>19260488
oval, silver blue-ish metal?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.