[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you reach heaven if had sex before marriage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (8KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 187x269px
Can you reach heaven if had sex before marriage?
>>
>>19260133
I'd rather be reincarnated than go to Heaven
>>
>>19260133
The only unforgivable sin is taking the Lords name or faith in vain.
>>
>>19260133
not if you're mexican
>>
>>19260451
actually the bible states that the truest sin of all is denying the existence of god altogether.

so agnosticism is the safest bet if anything.
>>
>>19260470
Source? The only unforgivable sin is as stated by Moses with the ten Commandments taking the faith in vain. Jesus also said he did not come to overturn old laws. Curious about this, because I had never heard anything of the sort.
>>
>>19260133
Yup.
>>
>>19260481
>Jesus also said he did not come to overturn old laws.

He came to fulfill them, with the consequence of such an act being that little Christs are not under the law anymore. Paul is very explicit about this, as is Jesus when he supersedes the importance of the dietary laws, working on the Sabbath, etc. Paul also claims that anyone who seeks to impose one of the old laws on a person immediately becomes accountable for all of the old laws themselves. Hope you don't like shellfish, pork, or wearing mixed fabrics.

Also, taking the Lord's name in vain originally referred to swearing to do something in God's name and then failing to uphold your promise. In response Jesus teaches just not to swear altogether.
>>
>>19260133
Catholic fags bgtfo
>>
>>19260555
Trips confirm, Martin Luther >>> the fucking pope
>>
Nope. Straight to hell. Grab your accordion.
>>
Of course, the only unforgivable sin is ACTING LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
File: heaven hell harp accordion.jpg (433KB, 853x1057px) Image search: [Google]
heaven hell harp accordion.jpg
433KB, 853x1057px
>>19260577
I like you
>>
>>19260133

No

God and Heaven don't exist
>>
>>19260955
[It's the thought that counts (right?)]
>>
>>19260133
I honestly don't give a shit and neither should you. The 'no sex before marriage' thing is from a time when people were married off at 13-14 which doesn't apply in today's world. You expect someone to waste the best years of their life by not getting all the pussy thrown at them, then you have a few screws loose imo. Hell shall not scare me from getting muh dick wet.
>>
>>19260133
Yes if you repent. Stop doing it and get married. Jesus will forgive your sins.
>>
File: jesusisGod.jpg (38KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
jesusisGod.jpg
38KB, 634x634px
>>19260133
Yes.

Jesus paid for all sins, that includes sex before marriage.

You need to get saved, not count your sins.
www.holytext.org/gospel
>>
>>19260470
Actually its blasphemy to the holy spirit, hes the middle man and if you cut him out you have no middle man to relay asking for forgiveness
>>
>>19260470
>>19260133
Matthew 12:31-32 to be exact
>>
>>19260470
I see it as an honor thing. Atheism is at least taking a position and living your life with it in mind. Agnosticism (which is a stupid term in its own right, people who call themselves "agnostic" are atheists) is refusing to accept God but being open to just reap His possible benefits when they present themselves. "Agnostics" are worse than atheists in my opinion, utter scum.
>>
>>19261955
>people who call themselve "agnostic" are atheists
Theist will put their hands in the fire over the fact that God exists. If He doesn't their hands will burn.
Atheists will put their hands in the fire over the fact that God doesn't exists. If he does their hands will burn.
Agnistics claim ignorance, God can exist or can't, they won't put their hands in the fire against or supporting God's existence. Seems like the smartest approach to me.
Anyone of them can be equeally annoying as fuck if try to force their ideas on someone who isn't interested.
Everyo
>>
File: maatmontypython5.png (804KB, 1068x850px) Image search: [Google]
maatmontypython5.png
804KB, 1068x850px
>>19260470
>actually the bible states that the truest sin of all is denying the existence of god altogether.

I wouldn't take much theological advice from the Bible if I were you...

Dawkins is likely enough to go to heaven and the Pope is all but guaranteed to spend eternity in hell.

Don't say you weren't warned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py10Xs63ewA
>>
>>19260133
You'd go to the second circle of hell I've seen it it's nice
>>
>>19262174
yea sounds nice and all, except when you die and realize that you've spent your entire life in a state of ambiguity, never took the leap to develop a true and lasting relationship with the living god and so will have to spend eternity separated from him.

there's a reason we are to have faith.
>>
>>19262657
>Dawkins is likely enough to go to heaven

heaven forgive me, but i lol'd. doubt it.
>>
>All the people itt believing a false religion
>>
>>19262769
Welcome to /x/, home of mostly literal children believing fairytales written by a handful of dudes hundreds of years after they supposedly happened.
>>
The works you do good or bad dont get you to heaven. The bible says
Ephesians 8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

The only way to get to heaven it to accept the free gift offered by the Lord and savior Jesus christ.

Romans 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

John 3 16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Call upon Jesus and ask him for his free gift. He will give you eternal life that you cant loose and his blood will cleanse you of all sins past present and future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hycjHApNNOM
>>
>>19262830
I remember this place being mostly about ghost stories
Now everyone sounds like a preachy magnetic healer
>>
>>19262960
This place was highly anti-christian too.
>>
>>19262963
That's the internet in general, it's hip and enlightening to be anti-Christian.
>>
>>19260468
So Them Mexicans have lots of sex, sounds fun yo
>>
File: allah.gif (19KB, 260x277px) Image search: [Google]
allah.gif
19KB, 260x277px
it will not matter
>>
>>19260498

/thread

Christianity is basically believing in Christ and not being a complete dick. People often worry about having to go to church every Sunday and shit but the most devout Christians I know don't even go to church too often because it's such entry level stuff
>>
>>19263078
This and amen. There can be (and there often is in my experience) a huge difference between being religious and being a real Christian. It's rather simple really, more simple than a lot of people think, He is the way, the truth and the life, believing in Him, trusting in Him and trying to follow his examples is what it's about.

It's hipper than ever before to deny him right now, because that is our season, but the day will come when every knee will bend.
>>
>>19260133

You can be a mass murderer and still go to heaven. Jesus will forgive ANYTHING as long as you keep telling him how awesome he is.
>>
>>19260451
>>19260470

The Unpardonable Sin is blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, according to your inerrant text.
>>
>>19260451
That's mine.>>19260468
O me
>>
>>19263249
>but the day will come when every knee will bend

And someday I'm going to win the lotto.
>>
>>19263078
Here's how I enterpret it all:
The ten commandments should be followed if you want the most righteous live
The Seven sins are parts of the soul/conciousness that we are all born with, but are not inherently evil unless acted upon for malicious purposes, and can be what drives us to do good, a few examples:
Lust, while being seen as purely sexual and can drive one to go as far as rape can also be a love for your fellow man, and working to give back to them.
While Greed can be about the desire to obtain what we don't have, it can also be the desire to acheive what we could have.
Independence day in the US is a prime example of positive pride, while something like racial supremacy of any kind can be an example of negative pride.

The Bible is the biggest mixed bag in any religion ever. What should be taken literally? What should be taken metaphorically? When is it the word of God/Jesus, and when is it the word of Leviticus, or any other of the writers of the bible, who were biased men?
I believe it is all subjective. With the main goal being paradise everlasting, as long as we're reaching the same goal, as different human beings, is one way truly more "correct" than another, as long as both get you to the pearly gates? Bottom line, if you think it will better your life by taking in a practice from a chapter or phrase, then go right ahead. The same could be said for real life I guess. Just make sure it follows the Ten Commandments if you're Christian.
Also, personal advice: No shooting first, but don't be a bitch.
>>
>>19260133
I think you can.
>>
>>19260133
Obviously not, it's on the book clear as day.

Pre-marital sex it's a sin, that means hell for you.
>>
>>19264595
And Christ died for all our sins.
Accept Christ, repent, and you are forgiven.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.